Choose

Choose.

Attached: image.png (1440x1080, 1.26M)

Attached: 1544898208231.jpg (992x709, 116K)

>vanilla Super Street Fighter
ryu anyways

Y'know what I find deeply disturbing? They didn't even draw Denmark on the map. Silly japs, amirite fellas?

fpbp

Attached: 1530585821451.png (636x900, 408K)

T. Hawk. Honestly I don't play ST much.

New Zealand an Madagascar aren't there either.

I feel like every time I play a street fighter game I start out wanting to main someone else but end up gravitating towards Cammy anyway.

Seriously? I experience the same thing. I tried maining Sakura and Viper but ended up playing as Cammy anyway.

N.Ken gang

Attached: Ken.png (128x112, 3K)

T U E S D A Y

Attached: fightan mains.jpg (2310x2410, 1.45M)

I legitimately don't understand the appeal of Cammy. Gameplay or design. Her backstory is interesting but I find it mostly feeds into what makes Bison such a good villain. There's more fun characters to play as in every SF and if I want to fap to SF girls there's Chun, Menat, Viper, Rose, Laura, etc.

Ken if I feel like messing around and being honest, Vega when I'm in tryhard mode.

Attached: vega-cvs2-snk-artwork.jpg (236x725, 31K)

can't grief the gief

Fuck I miss CvS2
3 when? Nah it'd probably suck anyway

But ken is for tryhards

Personally, I don't really find her background interesting but I've always preferred fast hard hitting characters. Cammy's a great wrecking ball and the butt is a bonus.

Attached: 1541275030992.gif (500x281, 1.98M)

I AM NOT A SISSY YO

Attached: Sean-3rd.jpg (680x850, 111K)

Ken is just okay in ST. I'm a faggot who refuses to play anyone with charge motions and since everyone actually interesting in ST has them I just go with a boring shoto.

I feel like I would like ST more if I didn't find the roster so boring, that and shit like random stun and damage.

Just make CvS2.5
Rebalance grooves, tone down the best characters (aka Capcom) and buff the worst (aka SNK) characters just with frame data and stuff, bust out the old sprite vaults to add a dozen characters (can't be that hard to retrofit them), and include online play and an arranged OST option. Just make sure you add more grapplers this time; Alex and Maxima would be great.

Attached: 1543896946938.png (371x532, 281K)

So give it a Third Strike Online Edition treatment with additional characters?
Nice.

Attached: 1542217167705.webm (720x406, 580K)

Ken

>not maining Bison in SF4
Pathetic

>tfw stomping tryhards using top tiers as the worst character in the game
>tfw landing ex tackle
>tfw knocking niggers down with wheel kick
>tfw killing with basketball chip damage
>tfw your opponent can't have any excuses since literally every character is better than sean

Is sean /ourguy/?

Attached: (seant).gif (384x200, 96K)

I do play him but he's an alt, Decapre was just too fun.

Shit feels fucking great, man. Sean might be shit, but he's fun as hell and absurdly satisfying.

Attached: YATTAZE.png (1560x821, 1.81M)

Plus rebalance. Fuck purists for scaring Capcom away from doing one for 3SO. SF2HDR didn't even require you to use that rebalance, and Third Strike needed one a lot more than ST did.

I really love to play CvS2 but I legitimately dock points for having so few characters on the roster I actually like to play. I main Ratio 4 Haohmaru K or Terry (my default if I can't find 3 characters I like in a given KOF)/Todoh (who I chose because he's simple and has a command grab)/Kyosuke (just because his sprites are nice and his combos are fun) C. If I could use Alex or Hawk/Maxima/Haohmaru K it'd be 10/10. Fuck's sake, the only 3S character in CvS2 is Yun, and I'm one of those guys that prefers Yang.

Attached: 1542399369541.png (239x372, 128K)

I would compare it more to HDR. 3sOE didnt change any of the characters. Balance is like half the reason why 3s died. The other half being SF4.

Yeah, I forgot to add rebalance to my post. I got INTO 3S with OE (Actually got into Street Fighter in General, since I was a KoF kid growing up), but even I could tell it wasn't the "perfect fighting game" that everyone was hyping it up to be. Love that game, but as one of the two Seanfags in this thread, I know that shit hard as fuck. Purists could've probably settled for an optional "Legacy" setting to reset the balance, but Capcom didn't even take the chance.