WHICH FROMSOFT BOSS IS THE HARDEST

strawpoll.me/17731301

go go go

Attached: 34.gif (418x313, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kcI6JYshA14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also feel free to discuss if you didn't find these bosses hard i just took the most often voted ones

i didnt play bloodborne because lol 24fps but out of the rest id probably say isshin. though biggie & smalls was a fucking bitch for melee-only because that fight is just tedious and 100% based on luck for when the AI lets you get a couple hits in, it takes forever

Attached: 1536041340842.png (1277x715, 1.2M)

Nothing will make me as frustrated as Ancient Dragon did, and to this day, I will skip him on subsequent play throughs.

the only reason why Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 are that far up is because you cant even see their animations.

>missed out on the best game of the decade because of a literal meme
cringe

>people unironically think Orphan "Stab me in the back" of Kos is harder than Isshin

Ancient dragon is super easy, dude.

probably a lot of people are not at isshin yet

Laurence in the BB DLC

I only persevered with him to get the trophy, I skip him in every new playthrough

Nameless King is a cunt too, mainly because of the annoying first phase due to the camera

Sekiro has only been out a couple of weeks I'm surprised the fucking casuals on this board even know what the Isshin fight is yet

user, most of us still posting here have jobs and lives now

zoomers need not reply

its because they haven't played Sekino yet

Why no midir on the list?

90% of the anona here that know about that fight watxhed it on Youtube. Hell most anons here don't even play most of the vidya they talk about

This what the fuck OP I had to cheese that fight with the Mist spell

yes, truly you are the best among us. tell us more about your heroic feats

Isshin only took me like 6 tries, Kos took me at least 10

It takes 30-40h finish the game blind you can work 40h a week and have finished the game a week ago

I had way more trouble with Orphan of Kos. Isshin took me around 11 tries while OoK took me around 30.

>O&S, Fume Knight, Isshin.

I get it.

>Orphan of Kos

Debatable, but only because bullshit mechanics like defiled chalices exist. Non-chalice, then yeah, for sure.

>Nameless King

Friede is LEAGUES harder than NK, it doesn't even compare.

demon of hatred beats all of them because of its actually unfair hitboxes fuck that guy pic related

demon of hatred is a cakewalk just stay next to it and block the stomps

>le immediate posture break man is harder than true dad
loving this meme

i found friede more difficult than NK as well i just decided to put the most commonly voted ones on this list

>unfair hitboxes

lol git gud

That's not the fight I remember...

Sekiro will 100% have a dlc with hardest boss ever to grace the earth

None of the bosses in sekiro are particularly difficult

Also flamelurker instead of maneaters for demon souls, OP YOUR LIST FUCKING SUCKS

based YEEEOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW

What is the boss at the end of first ds3 dlc? The maiden with 3 phases? That bitch is way harder than anything

Attached: 1536246909656.jpg (380x400, 42K)

Isshin is way harder than Kos, but I'd say they're the hardest two in any FROMSOFT game.

She's hard but forgettable, also Gael and Midir are considered harder

Artorias

lol

Do people really struggle more with Nameless King than Demon Prince, Midir, Soul of Cinder, and Friede? Friede is basically playing Priscilla (but harder) ---> Ornstein & Smough ---> Lady Maria back to back to back. Seems odd to pick Nameless as the hardest 3 boss.

Attached: reimu.jpg (439x600, 87K)

I still haven't beaten Manus

He was the direct opposition to my playstyle and builds, on the otherhand O&S were a non-issue

finding that amulet in order to beat him without the game telling you you need to is kind of some classic old school video game bullshit though

He's really not that bad when you have it

Easiest DS1 DLC boss in my opinion. Good fight, just predictable.

>have literally any heavy shield
>Artorias panics upon seeing the impenetrable fortress before him

What amulet?

Nameless King probably has the hardest moveset in DS3, but he lacks the jacked up HP the DLC bosses have, making him appear easier.

oh boy

>using a shield

Poor little Artorias

Attached: poise.webm (600x336, 2.94M)

>beat Dark souls recently, feel good
>see Darksouls 3 apparently amped up difficulty with nameless king
>see Bloodborne apparently amped up difficulty with ludwig and Kos
>see Sekiro apparently amped up difficulty with literally everything
wtf im scared bros. is Dark Souls the easy mode of Dark Souls?

Attached: 525907083460345857.png (112x112, 49K)

it's a fucking game where you play as medieval knights fighting demons and shit fuck you it's fun

The hardest boss isn't listed here.

(It's the ice tiger boss from DS2 DLC before you get the item to make it visible. It can be killed while invisible, and so technically is an optional boss. However, the fight is nearly impossible.)

Attached: 1478209293336.gif (508x583, 1.1M)

>nostalgia fags actually want poise back

I'll never get why Midir is considered hard. He's just tedious if anything.
Gael and Friede are on the same tier for me.

Well if you wanna know I'm the one that invented the Super Soaker 9000 and then everbody clapped

Sekiro is the Dark Souls of Fromsoft games.

Dark Souls is the easiest after Demon's Souls.

Contrary to popular belief, the games have all been getting harder with every release.

The only possible exception is DaS3, which may be a bit easier than Bloodborne, but it's still easily more difficult than DeS, DaS1, and DaS2.

I found Nameless King harder but just because during the second Friede fight I just attacked her Father

Dark Souls 1 is the easiest Souls game, yes. Demons has more challenging worlds to compensate for gimmick bosses. DS2 has enemy spam and shit hit boxes. DS3 has faster enemies with more lethal movesets. BB has no good shields. Sekiro forces you to be aggressive all the time and parry instead of dodge.

I found it easier that any souls game I've played you'll have a very bad time if you cheesed your way through previous games.

I kinda feel the same way. I feel like a shitter because I watched my replay of fighting the final boss and realized just how much I have grown accustomed to mashing L1 in anticipation of attacks. I guess that's what the real hard mode option that is unlocked after you beat the game is for.

Isshin is hard but Orphan is the epitome of Bloodborne boss design aka "flail around spastically and if you ever so much as graze me you take 60% of your HP in damage"

Alright looks like im fucked. Which game should I play to fuck me up hardest? Im a shameless cheesefag, punish me.

Attached: d5b.jpg (500x375, 25K)

Sekrio, can't even summon for help.

He is very hard since he has so much health and can one shot you but you are right most difficulty comes from the fight being tedious and boring

Lady Emma because she's my wife and I wouldn't want to kill my wife

Soul of Cinder is piss easy.
Demon Prince is probably one of the harder bosses in the series but no one even wants to talk about them cause they suck ass.

i never summoned but i maxed stats pretty early. my friend who loves the souls games says bloodborne is harder cuz in sekiro "literally mash the block button" to win. He beat it not long after release but it could be hes just retarded at BB I dunno.

I would've put one of them chalice dungeon bosses on their instead of Kos, but most people probably haven't touched them.

what the fuck, what makes demon prince hard at all

>Dark Souls the easy mode of Dark Souls?

It's probably the most exploitable, see the webm above your post, the right build can cheese alot of bosses. IMO both DaS3 and BB require alot more skill from the player. People say DaS3 is the easiest, but honestly I think that's because they got used to a roll heavy DEX playstyle in 1-2, whereas someone who cheesed both games with poise, STR and magic might find 3 harder since all those things are gimped in DaS3.

Personally I found BB the easiest, but that's because the game rewards aggression and mixing up defense and offense. So the cautious playstyle mainline Souls teaches you doesn't really work.

Halfway through Sekiro and I'm finding it the hardest. It's most similar to BB, but with less room for error. 10-15 hours in I'm still grappling with all the new systems, though I'm sure once the game "clicks" for you, you'll be fine.

Orphan. Without question.
>DUDE ANIMATION CANCELLING LMAO
Still loved his fight though, after repeated playthroughs that is.

Attached: 00227.jpg (1357x1920, 505K)

Loran Niggerbeast and Defiled Amygdala shits on every boss in terms of difficulty. But I honestly think it's artificial difficulty.

Attached: 00146_00147.jpg (2714x1920, 1.21M)

so basically the difficulty boils down to your playstyle. neato.

What is the sekiro combat most similar to? Bloodborne? Dark souls? For Honor? Furi? Im trying to imagine what it feels like to play.

If he ever runs it again ng+ stops from spamming block, and Sekiro doesn't really have stats. Also bloodborne let's you farm blood vials.

Why will it never have lore.

Play Dark Souls 1 and 2 with light armor, no shield and no magic/pyromancy or summons and you will probably be not shit enough to enjoy sekiro. Also no cheese weapons like the drake sword

It feels like MGR:R.

where are the armored core bosses?

What do you mean, user?

Attached: 00226.jpg (1357x1920, 476K)

>best game of the decade
cringe

but thats what I did. I had a claymore, no armor (naked for speed). No magic/pyro/summons cuz didnt have stats for it and played offline. i had max weapon, estus, and 40str/40dex tho. (For DS1, never played 2)

Never got drake sword cuz i couldnt swing my sword at his tail in time and i didnt have bow at time

shit now i need to play that

OoK is probably the only one I've spent 30+ tries on for a first time go. same run I beat ludwig in 2 or 3. OoK somehow just fucked with me in the right way to where my impulse reactions were always the wrong ones.

Eh you'll be fine with sekiro desu. It doesn't take too long to learn the mechanics and it's a lot more forgiving than dark souls

It's a shame it never got the Pro patch.
Otherwise, it's a 10/10 game.

Attached: 00208_00209.jpg (2714x1920, 1.65M)

Yeah he meant of all time.

ok thanks user

>Contrary to popular belief, the games have all been getting harder with every release.
Dark Souls 3 is the fucking easiest with how much you can abuse rolls.

>cringe
cringe

Orphan has no cool lore, other than being a bastard of an old one.

You are much like me

Doesn't really change much when the bosses are built around that

I distinctly remember Demon Prince requiring 30+ tries on my SL1 run while every other boss was 15 tries at most. 1st stage has lots of off-time flurry attacks to punish roll mashing, and 2nd phase has some brutal AOE attacks.

>No Dancer
Umm ok

Attached: 1549333559099.png (416x234, 122K)

Dancer is one of those bosses everyone had trouble with that I didn't. What was hard about Dancer?

Because Ancient Dragon is legitimately broke

I beat Isshin on the second try. He was stupidly easy compared to Owl 2 or the Demon

I'm still stuck on him. Such a bitch to fight. The only parries you can hit are the fucking stomps and i always forget to parry them cause i'm too busy just trying to beat this retarded fight. Still is somewhat fun though, i'm not going to lie. It just feels fucking epic fighting him, like i'm wrestling with my own demons while attempting to destroy Sekiros.

>flamelurker over maneater or allant

Attached: 1531705952834.png (712x517, 262K)

Flameluker is scarier, desu

>No ludwig
>fucking Onrstein and Smough

Shit list, shit poll

>orphan of kos is hard
when will this meme die? its been over 3 years ffs

The whole boss is just
>Fuck you ROLL

There's only one intended strategy to fighting it, and that's to be a rolly polly olly. Look at it's fucking 15 move transition and tell me you're supposed to fight it with blocks and positioning like a DS1 boss.

holy fuck I wish it actually looked like this

People understimate (or just never think to use) sprinting in boss fights. You can sprint in any direction while locked on to a boss, and it's a good way to maintain spacing and do hit-and-runs.

*abuses rolls*
*dies 300 times*

Attached: 1533925830461.png (1153x3787, 3.88M)

Her delayed overhead slam was kinda annoying.

ludwig filtered him hard, and didn't even count his deaths from the DLC
what a faggot lmao

Attached: 1521055434380.png (1920x1080, 952K)

Never understood why people think orphan is hard but I can take a guess, he has a lot of tech roll catches where if you spam dodge you get caught

Literally all you have to do is look at his actual attacks, they are clearly telegraphed due to the contrasting color.

>abuse roll
>boss rollcatch the scrub everytime because they designed the bosses around that
u cant abuse roll to dodge but u can use roll no stay away from enemies or bosses

>kos
most sekiro mini/bosses were more difficult

>find Friede to be easy as fuck
>find Demon Prince to be easy as fuck
>find every DS3 boss easy as fuck
>Gael fucking waffle stomps me
Is this normal?

Of all of those, flamelurker, ornstein and nameless gave me the most trouble.

O&S I'm willing to say was mostly because it was my first game in the series and I had like no vit

nameless king is genuinely hard, took me like 15 attempts all in all

flamelurker brickwalled me, straight up. He flies in the face of how you fight other souls bosses, next to immune to anything but magic and has huge AOEs on almost everything he does. I might give it to him.

the only boss of the whole series that i had to summon to beat is to this day Sister Friede

after first playing for a few hours i thought Sekiro was going to be incredibly harder than any Souls game, but after beating midgame Genichiro i just sort of breezed through the rest of the game, just dying 2, 3 times to each boss, even killing the double apes in my first try with no drinks left and just a few pellets as the boss fight activated before i could run back to the save point

fuck Sister Friede, i'm coming back for you alone

This bitch is the one that whooped my ass the most, by far, not even midir killed me as much as this bitch, i must have tried to beat her at least 100 times before she went down, maybe i took the DLC too early or sometging but i doubt it otherwise midir would have fucked me as much as her but he didn't, gael was a joke by the time i got to him, died once because my joystick ran out of battery

Attached: Sister_Friede.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

To me gael seemed like the most "fair" boss, some combos, some special attacks, not bullshit hitbox or ohk attacks or delayed attack. But i have to admit that it was really fun fighting him.

I think I'm an anomaly but I had trouble with some of those bosses and found Gael easy as hell. which is a shame because his fight and moveset was cool as hell I was just able to dodge it way too easily and it didn't feel like there was that much pressure on me.

Isshin naming Sekiro and calling his name is one of the most kino things I've seen in a video game

allant is literally just a bog-standard souls boss and one of the easiest to cheese bosses in that game. Just run away from him and he'll try a dash attack that you can reliably punish every time.
Maneaters aren't that bad at all, their attacks are heavily telegraphed and they aren't THAT hard to separate.

Flamelurker on the other hand has a metric shitload of weird giga-damage delayed AOE attacks. If you're in front of him just trying to outroll his attacks, you're going to eat shit. If you're in the wrong place, you're going to eat shit. You either take that fire-resistant shield and try to cheese the fuck out of him or you give him a lot of distance and respect and only punish when you KNOW he can.

that was my experience anyway

>No Lud and Zallen
The area going UP to Lud and Zallen is harder than every other fromsoft game, let alone the boss.

lol2cats boss fight is the only souls boss I haven't beaten. I fucking hated fighting 1 of the assholes so much that as soon as I saw the 2 cat boss fight I just went "fuck it, I'm not doing that" and moved on. It didn't help that the boss run for that fight is also one of the worst

lud and zallen themselves aren't that bad but the fucking reindeer

you straight up need a high stability shield, it's the only way. they'll catch you no matter how you attempt to dodge.

Gael was such a disappointment in terms of difficulty, i love his character personally, but god damned he is the freaking true final boss of the series most renowned for it's difficulty

I agree with the possible exception of Flamelurker boss run. If you haven't played DeS, be thankful for avoiding that shit

>ORPHAN OF KOS
why? its pretty generic and simple.

>Which Soulslet boss is the hardest
If we're talking about hard Fromsoft bosses, you really need a reality check.

youtu.be/kcI6JYshA14

Attached: file.png (640x360, 325K)

The Reindeer on CoC NG+7 deal around 2.2k dmg per charge hit. It's unreal. Then Lud and Zallen CoC NG+7 is basically a 1 shot kill, except for their soul mass. I've never had to be so patient in a souls game ever, making sure they block eachother before I attack in an opening.

>I just attacked her Father
Father Ariandel is not her dad, he's a priest.

those DLC bosses in DaS2 where you seemingly had to summon people to stand a chance are some of the most difficult shitfests i've ever had to endure in the series hands down

thanks for reminding me, a shame because the rest of the DLC is pretty decent, i just wished they didn't included those hard turds