PERSONA 5 FOR SWITCH

PERSONA 5 FOR SWITCH

METROID PRIME TRILOGY FOR SWITCH

Attached: METROID.jpg (466x891, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Wario64/status/1113259510959759360
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone should remake Super Metroid in the style of Prime.

Let me guess. A non american version of Amazon or something put this up?

This comes from Best Buy's internal inventory system, so has like a 70% chance of being legit.

Remember when best buy listed a new splinter cell before e3 last year and then there was no new splinter cell? I remember

twitter.com/Wario64/status/1113259510959759360
A Link to the Past listed in their database.
It's not Link's Awakening; that has a separate listing.

Somebody please leak Pikmin 4

how would an MP remake work for Switch? Just curious. Would Joycons really replace the Wiimote+nunchuk that well?

Time for Snoyponies to backtrack.

Employee fag here. Its legit boths skus check out on my employee app

Prime 1 is essentially a super remake in the form of prime with an added phazon mines

and this ?

>wiimote and nunchuck
>gamecube games

my dude

Attached: 91LTgDeoS1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1097x1500, 364K)

3 was on the wii, so yes wiimote/nunchucks user, if its the trilogy coming out.

They already did a remake of LTTP though, LBW.
I'd be very upset if they remade LTTP in that fucking hideous LA Remake visual style.

literally 5 minutes of work to put metroid prime trilogy on switch and increase the view window size to 16:9 and nintendo still takes 2 years to do it.

technically LBW is a sequel too LTTP.

Wasn't that Wal-Mart?
Anyway yeah, that was really demoralizing. It was pretty much the one thing I wanted from Ubisoft and they failed to deliver.

LBW isn't a remake, and it's 2 in Japan. But I do agree I'm gonna be mad if it's in the same style of LA

Sure, but it's really a ground up remake. That's what it started life as, and that's bascially what it is, just with some token plot stuff that differentiates it slightly.

It would be redundant to remake LTTP. I'd rather just have a port of LBW and the original LTTP on virtual console.

Hope it's in the new Link's Awakening art style, I love it and you fuckers all get so pissy about it.

If the Metroid Prime trilogy is coming to Switch, would they likely add standard non-motion controls for everything including MP 3?
They'd have to if they wanted the game to be reasonably playable in handheld mode, right?

Making an entire zelda game that looks like plastic figurines is not an appealing aesthetic choice. It worked for Wonderful 101, but it looks awful for Link's Awakening.

To you, maybe not. I think it looks cute and fits with the weird dreamlike quality the original had.

> All of these ports
> Two new 3D Zelda's
> Two New 3D Mario's
> Two New Xenoblade's
> Animal Crossing
> New 3D Metroid
> Rune Factory
> New Mario Kart
> Smash Bros
> Persona 5
> Bayonetta 3
> STILL NO Fucking BOTW style Pokemon game or Mother 3
What the fuck is wrong with Nintendo?

Man, I sure am hyped for Star Fox Grand Prix, I'm sure they'll announce it any day now!

Attached: Star-Fox-Grand-Prix-Coming-from-Retro-Studios-Report.jpg (780x439, 17K)

>BOTW style Pokemon game
this wouldn't work

Is the name Switch because you keep all the old games, just switch the console?

Opinions, fuckface.

No, it's because you can switch from television to handheld play on the fly without interruption

That picture is from an employee app exclusive to best buy employees.
Its real

They really should have blurred out the timestamp because no doubt they can look up who accessed it and when.

I'M GOING TO START A PETISHUN TO PUT SMTV ON THE PS5

Attached: images (22).jpg (200x252, 9K)

muh open world

PS6 at this rate

A Link to the Past 3D remake with OoT and MM 3D engine

Attached: 1554169226625.gif (400x400, 249K)

Relax dude, P5 isn't coming to Switch. It swerved their shit like 4 times already.

posts like this are gonna be real funny in a couple weeks

There already was a leak months ago claiming there was going to be a Prime Trilogy on switch but never came

I've heard this same post multiple times when p5 has been "confirmed" for the Switch. Don't let this happen again.

Why do snoy and xbone surrender to nintendo?

>not porting WW HD and TP HD

>PERSONA 5 FOR SWITCH
Oh my god! This is like the 8th time it's been confirmed! It's like... super confirmed now!

Why the fuck can't we get an F-Zero GX Switch port? Licensing issues or something? Or fuck, even thinking about a new F-Zero is almost hopeless.

OOT is already basically LTTP in 3D

>Honestly thinking that Nintendo isn't going to port any and every Wii U game of note to the Switch

I believe it, they will stagger it to hell and back and keep it at full price forever, though. So it kinda sucks either way

They're still leaving us Wonderful 101 fans twisting in the wind.

i wouldnt touch an ARPG version of any mother game

Mother 3 is released on switch But its Japan exclusive

good luck getting the speed booster to work, but I would really like to combine beams again

Switch has no region lock so I'd accept it

>more ports

>sonyfans already coming out of the woodwork mad automatically claiming its fake even though best buy actually did this and the guy who pointed this out has leaked a bunch of shit before in the past so he reliable.

based best buy

Snoy's are also laughing at them all being ports even though that's all PS4 had the first 3 years of its life.

Why are Switch owners so fucking retarded and annoying?

The thing is these games existed before on multiple platforms and already had re-releases on said platforms with:
- better controls
- better resolution
- better framerate

It isn't an issue of fanboyism, its the Switch being a shitty console that has no identity or good library despite NIntendo already going through its big franchises and most of them being awful (like Pokemon, with the new one looking like trash)

its actually called the Shitch

By the time SMT5 comes out, you can play it on PC.

Pretty sure its Switch

No, Shitch.
Shit-Ch

The last 2 guys who ""leaked" P5 were also reliable, what's changed this time?

Nothing, the rumor was always true

How fucking hard is it for you people to realize that the Switch is a handheld first and foremost, one that can finally run home-console tier games at that

When could you play Resident Evil 4 on the go before this?
When could you play Final Fantasy 7 on the go before this?
Where else can you play Darkest Dungeon on the go?
Where else can you play Hollow Knight on the go?
Ad Nauseam

It's astounding that people like you can claim the Switch has no games when everyone in the industry is rushing to put everything capable of running on the thing on it

When could you play Resident Evil 4 on the go before this?
Yes, it was on the shield

When could you play Final Fantasy 7 on the go before this?
Yes, it was on the fucking PSP

Where else can you play Darkest Dungeon on the go?
Yes, its on laptops on the Vita

Where else can you play Hollow Knight on the go?
Yes, a laptop

Why are you bringing up something that wasn't in a store inventory?

>The Shield
Damn nigga that's a good joke

Also a laptop isn't a handheld. You still don't get it, amazing. Have some advice, don't ever buy any stocks since you clearly don't understand the appeal of a wildly successful product

>Sony exclusive is leaked to come to a Nintendo system after numerous hints and signals that it would happen at some point
>Yea Forumssetera goes into full meltdown mode and claims that the Switch is garbage and has no games and that PERSONA 5 DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING TO ME I SWEAR

Why do I even come to this place

Attached: alice worried.jpg (428x576, 83K)

>Damn nigga that's a good joke
Considering the Switch is a shield, I agree, its a huge trash joke.

>don't ever buy any stocks since you clearly don't understand the appeal of a wildly successful product
What does the market, profit, and/or stocks have to do with a console being shit? Oh I see, Nintendo pays you to post here.

>BOTW style Pokemon game or Mother 3
How horrifying
Also, why are you complaining about Bayonetta 3?

I thought the point of the Switch was to let you play handheld games without having to play them on a shitty handheld?

some people can't handle getting btfo so hard.