Fuck P5R

Fuck P5R.

Where's my TMS port goddammit!?

Attached: maxresdefault-18.jpg (1920x1080, 672K)

Whatever happened to the fake leaker that said P5R was definitely coming to Switch anyway?

The game was a catastrophic bomb, not way they are porting this failure.

Everything on the Wii U was a bomb by simply being on the Wii U, that's not an excuse.

I dunno, but the retards are eating it up.

Attached: 1523831899486.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

I don't know about anyone but I didn't buy it because Treehouse fucked up the localization with censorship.
Thank god they don't localize anymore.

This shit sold so bad that doesn't justify trying to save it with a switch port.

Same here, which is a shame I've heard really good things about it.

TMS was fucked six ways past Sunday with the Atlus/IS fucking up by promoting it as SMT/FE crossover, which it wasn't, Treehouse being the fucking dumbshits they were with the localization, and the Wii U being the massive fuck up of a console Nintendo wants to pretend never happened.

TMS is one of the few games that genuinely needs a Switch port, so it can have a decent chance to be something and not just die right out of the gate.

As much as I loved P5, I'd rather Atlus ported this over.

And frankly they to release something to fill in space while waiting for SMTV.

It's because it sold like shit it deserves to have a Switch port.

It was never given an actual chance.

Imagine the porting costs, this game will not produce enough to cover them.

Weebshit

It Atlus knew how to properly advertise for it, they could easily make the difference, it was already has mostly positive word of mouth by the people who actually played it

Censored shit doesn't deserve a port, if it gets one I hope they don't bother localizing it. Surprisingly solid game ruined by Memehouse when they were at their absolute worst.

Which are a minority of people that wasn't pissed off by the advertising lie and the censorship.

hopefully never

>FE Weapon triangle
>FE characters
>SMT spells
>SMT mascot Jack everywhere
How is not SMTxFE again? Were you expecting a FE grid map that had units fight by initiating a SMT fight?
I expected more Awakening stuff, but all in all it delivered what was promised. FE stuff crossed with SMT stuff.

Considering Devil Survivor is a thing most people were expecting much more fire emblem than whatever the fuck it is we got.

I think people had skewed expectations about the project given the pedigree of SMT and thought it would be this dark SMT-esques story in a FE styled fantasy world. Getting an idol themed game was probably the last thing they thought they would get. Shame. Seems that the way they evolved the Demon Co-Op system from Strange Journey looks interesting.

I was promised SMT and FE Characters interacting, not this shit.

That could easily be fixed, release an uncut version of the game and have people know it's not a crossover and it will do just fine

>It had references by the dev teams of both series, that makes it a crossover
Okay

>expected more Awakening stuff
Why? Why would it have anything Awakening related? Atlus was the one who did the bulk of the work

It was Persona-lite, which isn't a bad thing, but it sure as wasn't the SMT/FE game we were promised.

>people still mad about a single trailer a decade later
lmaoing@u

Shit, 2014 was a decade ago?

Are you from the future?

KOWASHITAI

The soundtrack was pretty damn good, all things considered.

the fact that they had to say "Yes, this is SMT x FE" after the trailer ended says a lot.

Attached: 1544221722305.png (740x537, 783K)

Can't they at least port the JP version? Sure nobody wants the localization but I wanna play this game. Fuck.

They're not going to port something that won't make them money.

shut up (゚ 3゚) Onsokumaru !!

>references
The plot is literally a what-if sequel to the 3 archenea games. The game is loaded with actual FE characters as primary characters.

>I was promised SMT and FE Characters interacting,
No you weren't

Attached: 367.jpg (1413x2048, 627K)

People expected too much when the announcement trailer showed protagonists of FE and SMT games together. They probably expected some sort of crossover ripe with character interactions.