Why haven't you bought a Nintendo Switch yet?

Why haven't you bought a Nintendo Switch yet?

Attached: ports.jpg (960x726, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=My9K41A9DfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it has nothing but bing bing wahoo shit.

Wait, it doesn't just have that? It also has games ported from other systems?

Well I hate that too.

Fuck Nintendo :)

Attached: 1550136245561.png (737x667, 201K)

i'll go ahead and feed the troll here:

why would ports from the WiiU be a bad thing? even though i had one there was no denying it was an absolute flop and most people who own a switch never played any game from it.

I did and I regret it immensely

I bet you cant wait for all those new games
Like uhhhh, Mario and Zelda!
Nintendo wouldnt know what to do with a new IP if it bit them in the ass
Meanwhile Sony has already created 3 new IPs in just the past year. One of which was very successful.
Seriously, enjoy the 100th Mario and Zelda you fucking Nincel

if your games console has a majority of ports then its not a console at all, more of a glorified emulator

>Sony has already created 3 new IPs
Name them, snoyboy.

>why would ports from the WiiU be a bad thing?
they're full price, add little of value to the original game (if anything at all), and there's no discounts for nintendo's most loyal customers who actually bought a wii u.
on top of that, nintendo seems content to use them as a substitute for actual new games, which is why the switch won't get its own brand new mario kart for example.

Why don't you just buy all three? Don't tell me you're Brazilian or something.

I have one but what do I do with it? It's just been sitting there for months.

Not your slave faggot
Here, I can name you the new IPs for Nintendo though
Uhhhh Mario and Zelda!
This time with rabids!
LOLOLOL

splatoon
octopath traveler
arms

kill yourself, cringelord

Why I should buy an overpriced port marchine? I already have a Wii U and thanks to the backwards compatibility I have like 14 consoles in one

I'm going to wait until they release the obvious pro model or the portable only model

ports require very little effort on the part of the developer and if nothing else help pad out the releases so you don't have the huge droughts the WiiU had.

sure it's shitty that Nintendo is charging full price for these but they know people will pay it and they have always been greedy with their first party titles. (i recall seeing New Super Mario Bros for Wii for full price nearly a decade after release)

>Okay, sure
>Shit
>Shit
Damn, Nintendo is killing it
Wonder why there are 100 Mario and Zelda games though
It couldnt possible be because Nintendo has run out of ideas 20 years ago

Isn't that what the snoystation 4 was before Bloodborne came out?

Wonder who's behind this post

Attached: 1553662685214.png (886x617, 89K)

>octopath traveler
square is not nintendo.
>arms
one game is not an ip, and it's already irrelevant anyway.

You set yourself up
You can only blame yourself

Attached: Smash.png (1000x2914, 593K)

don't forget the Australians, they love doing that shit, i think they call it "taking a piss"

you also forgot

Metroid
F-Zero
StarFox
Donkey Kong
Mario Kart
Kid Icarus
Kirby
Mario Party
Mother
Pilotwings
Punch-Out
Pikmin
Animal Crossing
Super Smash Bros
Fire Emblem
Yoshi
Wario Ware
Wario Land
Custom Robot
Chibi Robo
Advance Wars
Golden sun
Wii series
Splatoon
Arms
Xenoblade

Time to kill yourself, you cringey fuck.

Attached: 1647284019246.jpg (600x655, 42K)

quality > quantity
i would personally rather have new, original IPs rather thsn rehashes of the same content i played a few years ago

so what are these "3 new sony ips in the last year" then? Because I can tell you right now, those won't fit the criteria if these games didn't.

the bottom one is unironically better than another fucking smash thread

>th-those don't count!!!!

Attached: 1426069682951.jpg (453x453, 22K)

Gonna save this thread and ask what console do you anons think has the best options when it comes to multiplats? Like, if you had the option to reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight play a game that's available for all three, which do you tend to go with?

Attached: heres ur remake bro.jpg (750x563, 55K)

PC

Yeah, fuck video game discussion, where my Yea Forums-posters at? Based sony!

those ports are not aimed at you, they were lovingly crafted when they first came out but failed to meet their audience due to the WiiU platform being dead in the water.

i have avoided all the ports i played on WiiU minus one or two that are handy portable and still have about 23 switch games so far not counting digital.

I'll take shit posts over smash threads any fucking day of the week

Cancer game appealing to the lowest common denominator and a low skill floor so they can feel like they are playing a competitive game

PC if it's AAA
Switch if it's an indie that can run on a toaster

Keep posting the anime pics you weeb fuck
Call me cringey
Wew

Was waiting for Pokemon, SMTV, or RF5 to come out. After that horrid Pokemon reveal trailer, I'm not sure I want to get a switch for Sword and Shield.

PC but if you only want console replies then PS4 since it has a few good exclusives and tends to get multiplats when they release rather than a few years later

Attached: cb5.gif (277x326, 297K)

Because I'm waiting on the Switch Pro to be released.

>low skill floor
retard detected
and I bet you won't even be able to tell why I called you a retard

if they failed to meet their audience the first time then maybe tbe developers need to take a hint and not re-release it?

No, Nintendo has neither created nor put all these IPs on the Switch. Try again.

it's one thing being a filthy ports piggy but being a ports piggy that gets inferior ports because of shit gamecube 1.5 hardware is just pure unfiltered lmaaaoooo

user said Nintendo IPs. You try again, seething faggot.

PC for all relevant games. Switch does not offer enough to justify ports of any kind. Portability can never justify being shackled to Nintendo's DRM. Several games also run terribly at sub-30 FPS and have various other performance issues.

no more arguments huh? just getting straight to the name calling?
looks like somebody got btfo lmao
you haven't even been able to name those "3 new sony IPs" yet, little snoy.

Don't need to, because I know you can't refute my points which is why you posted that. Nothing else matters because I am right

PC
If it has to be a console then I guess 1x since it's the closest to a PC.

No, I called you retarded because it's called a "skill ceiling", not a skill "floor", you fucking dunce.
Just leave the thread, you're an absolute fool.

Attached: 1548606451729.jpg (416x487, 68K)

Snoyboys seething
youtube.com/watch?v=My9K41A9DfY

Attached: xbro helper.jpg (674x1024, 63K)

>new Nintendo IPs
Learn to read, and also, learn to communicate like an adult