I lift weights everyday and practice martial arts because I want to be cool like him

I lift weights everyday and practice martial arts because I want to be cool like him.

Attached: Yakuza-0-768x432.jpg (768x432, 34K)

i hope your diet is good too

you still wont be cool if youre ugly

the perfect role model

Attached: 1552437764450.jpg (225x225, 8K)

but if hes in good shape he can give off the illusion of being less ugly

why don't you cut out your eye too, faggot?

you're gonna have to cut out your left eye ball to have any hope of being as cool as him

I started lifting in October and gained 13 kg of muscle since then but I'm still skinny.
Whenever I lose motivation to eat, lift and practice I think about Kiryu and Majima, and how a life without being as cool as them isn't worth living.

Attached: 1478191689457.png (657x527, 51K)

keep at it lil nigga, it’s been a year for me and I was inspired by anime boys just like you.

>lifting
>when Memejika is a skellington

Not at all.
You can't outlift a genetically ugly face.

being ugly and fit is still better than being ugly and fat

If you're a manlet or have an ugly face don't bother.

Thankfully my face is fine and I'm tall, but I have the personality of the weak and frail person I am.
That's what I'm really trying to outlift.
Majima is lean but so strong, and most importantly he's confident and doesn't give a fuck.

Kiryu is my role model.

How did this guy figure out what the perfect alpha males are like? Is he gay?

Attached: 2082655_201612070098540001481101507c.jpg (366x470, 56K)

Get your ass kicked or kick someone else ass, that's how you get a grip

lmao keep telling yourself that uggo

I have renounced women, in fact I’ve basically renounced everything. Now I lift for pure self-flagellation, to immerse myself in a pain so great that I am freed from all my weaker frustrations and can achieve Buddhist nirvana.

You ain't shit if you can't handle a claw game

as cringey as this sounds, good for you for trying to better yourself

That's cool as fuck. Keep at it, no one says anything irl but they notice.

Chest, hair, abs, arms, and shoulders are more important to women than the face.

Attached: most_attractive_feature.png (1479x1306, 421K)

We're all gonna make it brah.

Attached: Starting Strength.png (310x335, 69K)

lmao nice cope image

Have sex

You should be practicing martial arts in addition to your weight lifting. Being strong isn't the same as knowing how to fight.
t. guy who works out

wear an eyepatch as well

Attached: 1553475058016.jpg (960x612, 86K)

akiyama sang it better

true

>want to work out and get fit
>not enough money to go to a gym
What do?

t.guy who can't read

He base his characters from real people so Kiryu is probably someone he knows in his life

Calisthenics
You can get a great start with those. Look up more advanced positions when you aren't challenged anymore. Always remember, a little bit of exercise is always better than none.

I'll try those out. Assuming you know what you're talking about. I do have access to a bench, some dumbbells, and a bar to dead lift with. Would that be enough to get in shape?