Game ties difficulty to height

>game ties difficulty to height

Oblivion is unfair.

Attached: short men.png (1140x1380, 347K)

The face is what really matters.

Attached: 1530952039203.jpg (1318x696, 225K)

but if you say fat women are unattractive you're a bigot

I don't understand the second chart

people perceive attractive people to have better personalities

or, if you're a true optimist: people with better personalities are perceived to be more attractive (lol)

>The incels were right in the end
oh fuck what now

Abolishing biocunts.

Attached: sexbots.png (1322x901, 328K)

Why are women like this?

is anyone else sort of attracted to arrogant femcel cuntyness? i don't know why but it kind of seems cute sometimes.

Attached: 1548983429107.png (341x282, 82K)

This picture sums on a strange phenomenon. To explain it fully would require much time. Due to lack of time, I will just lay off the first brick. True, while some women that prefer taller men and are very vocal and aggressive about it, they do not represent the totality nor the majority of women. This picture, if interpreted as if it were the whole reality of our universe, can lead to an unnecessary increase of cynicism in the mind of the observers. It could, for instance, lead to hatred toward women, from the smaller men and also some of the taller that would find such comportment distasteful.

It means looks are directly proportional to how your personality is perceived by others. Added to the first set of charts, it means that women think all guys are shitheads just because they aren't the impossible to reach 10/10 Adonis of every woman's dreams. Thus putting the staying power of the phrase "where have all the good man gone" into context.

>i put keywords like "game" in my post so that it looks like it's vidya related even though I clearly intentionally posted an off-topic cancer image meant to derail the thread from the start
Fuck off, faggot nigger.

>men completely disregarding women for something else
>this threatens female independence
the fucking mental gymnastics, if anything it's empowering women independence because men wont give a fuck about them anymore

Damn, you must love 2019.

Like you just wanna fuck the salt and bitterness out of them?

Okay but Oblivion is actually unfair. Fuck I hate that Bethesda is sitting on one of the most potential-rich IPs in the industry and all they do with it is fuck up.

I feel like most women are alright and this is all because of culture.

She quite literally isnt wrong, women are done for if hyper-realistic sexbots ever become a thing and are allowed to be sold commercially. Especially if the technology to create a baby from a single individual comes along by that point as well.

>and this is all because of culture
>because of (culture)
>((culture))
Huh, is there an echo in here? Probably just a coincidence.

you got it wrong user, it isn't saying that sexbots threaten independence but that the increasing prevalence of sexbots are men's response to women becoming more independent and that's apparently bad for some reason
still 100% retarded tho

artificial wombs are already around, just need artificial eggs

Attached: artificial womb.jpg (1200x529, 428K)

We /binary domain/ now boys.

Incel thread much?

I can't wait for male birth control to finish development. No more having to worry about entrapment from bitches trying to have others' babies.

>implying height isn't tied to attractiveness

Why has the state of relations between the sexes deteriorated so badly? Men and women used to be writing poems about each others' eyes and shit.

Attached: 10bbc2835d5099e07b5e0e12e87e4ecb.jpg (300x300, 13K)

jews

RIch Jews hijacked feminism and got women to come work at their massive soulless corporations, which removed women and men from their natural complementary role and placed them into an adversarial one.

|
|>
|

Name a game then, faggot

Goldeneye 64 multiplayer

Attached: 1546920677916.jpg (738x741, 79K)

Galaga!

This could just as easily be a brapp meme.

i think i could equate the feeling to looking at kittens doing stupid shit like jumping into walls, like under the bitchiness there's a fragile thing that needs to be taken care of or protected or something.
you're probably just more aware of it now, because of social media and non-response bias. there are probably still people who care about each other, they just don't bring much attention to themselves.

Attached: cat.gif (300x230, 728K)

I don't think it's any good though. They've been trained to think the very concept of you taking care of or protecting them is evil.

Writing poems doesn't benefit the merchant guild at all.

Kill yourself shortstack

Because that's rape depending on who you ask. I wish I was memeing.

I think there is a good chance if you wrote a poem about a female coworker's eyes you might genuinely get done for sexual harassment.

just for you desu

Attached: imagine.jpg (738x741, 119K)

thanks dear

Attached: the 1%.png (600x600, 197K)

>tfw 6'3 but still a hugless kissless handholdless friendless virgin at 24
I'd spit on all those bitches tweeting that shit though

It means attractive people gives the illusion of having a personality. It's why an asshole becomes a "bad boy" when he's attractive, or a geek becomes a "nerdy guy" when he's attractive. Your flaws become positive traits when you're attractive.

The same is true for women. See "tsundere" archetype for an example of this.

Basically any imperfection puts you in the "never ever" bin, height is only one facet.

I'm not sure if tsundere applies here. Tsundere isn't just "being a cunt" - if a character is just a cunt and nothing more, she isn't tsundere. It's about having something softer concealed under neath, protected by the tsun.

things are looking kind of grim on the male birth control side of things since all of the ones currently in development can permanently fuck your hormones

its basically on par with inoculating yourself with concentrated sóy. its weird considering that if they literally just gave out test pills like they do with estrogen pills for female birth control they'd accomplish the same goal, but the FDA is probably worried about people using it as bootleg steroids.

When given the ability to rate them separately, people rated looks and personality at exactly the same level. People who were rated a 1 in looks were also rated a 1 in personality, and so on.

bitches aint shit
i'm on my own dick

Attached: 1553545987221.jpg (1000x916, 84K)

This among many, many other instances makes me completely disinterested in pursuing a romantic relationship. I already have an ex who only wanted to make me her fuck-toy and nothing else. She then hooked up with a guy who wanted to go into the military, broke his spirit and then dragged him to Florida with her.

It's called the halo effect

Attached: halo effect.png (797x237, 31K)

Imagine using an English degree to shitpost more effectively on Yea Forums

Not like it's good for much else.

if incels really were mass murderer terrorists like women say they are, they'd probably try to fuck them

Attached: female attraction to serial killers.png (629x811, 672K)

you could always get paid to shitpost at a journo outlet

life isn't anything but bitches and money

Attached: cuteh.png (752x738, 400K)

That post was written by a most wise user.

>game has an automatic death debuff that has a higher chance of applying in certain areas

Attached: cancer by country.png (1388x661, 168K)

Anders Breivik had some 16 year old Swedish lusting after his cock and writing him weekly love letters iirc.

Women are already independent, they can work in whatever job they want and fuck as many men as they want.
>threat of independence
It's not really a threat, its more of a disgust, independent women just aren't worth it.

this is what happens when we allow women to vote

Attached: Chad can do anything.jpg (500x800, 43K)

Attached: holmes.png (1127x957, 1.33M)

>Not wanting a tinier hitbox

>ally character becomes a villain in the sequel

Attached: moot hard at work, at google.jpg (1728x525, 61K)

There's nothing quite like sex dolls that strikes fear into the hearts of women.

Attached: sex dolls.png (1108x1094, 618K)

they're just buttmad that sex robots would mean women wouldn't have a monopoly on vaginas anymore

>one chance at life
>born without the urge to kill
tfw no bonnie to my clyde

>being this upset about sex toys

Attached: 1423815340943.jpg (720x404, 78K)

there are unattractive tsunderes though

Attached: Helga_Pataki.png (504x911, 211K)

that's funny. now he knows what it feels like for a higher power to shit all over an image board he uses.

>helga
>unattractive
pick one

you know that she was going to turn into a 10/10 when she got older

Attached: 1548762422564.jpg (160x227, 9K)

Attached: you can (not) escape autism.jpg (500x654, 81K)