Best buy lists Persona 5 Switch

More Images: imgur.com/a/vua0ZWS

Attached: 20190402_152506.jpg (2016x1512, 601K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rpcs3.net/
p5s.jp/
youtube.com/watch?v=ExaAYIKsDBI
youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA
twitter.com/Wario64/status/1113257694436089856
twitter.com/Wario64/status/1113259510959759360
thenerdmag.com/rumor-jak-and-daxter-for-nintendo-switch-spotted/
twitter.com/AllGamesDelta_/status/1071482694855475200?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=GwxJyb1G6kk
twitter.com/capcomusa_/status/874488273657225216
youtube.com/watch?v=tnQYVifoz6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck I thought it was Persona Q2 for a second. Is the Switch really so underpowered it can't run P5 without chibi mode?

>Pre-Order available
Oh NO NO NO NO
This wasn't supposed to happen Sonybros

FOR REAL?!?!?!?

Attached: 1550276011175.jpg (540x540, 62K)

>Best buy

lmao, no company is going to work with these idiots anymore if they keep leaking shit

>chibi characters with 3ds graphics

Attached: 1553829718856.jpg (1024x689, 92K)

Added another image to imgur.

Its been listed before on websites. What makes this different than last time

never got why switchtards even want this mediocre ass jrpg. you're getting smt 5, which will most likely be superior in every way

best buy accidentally leaks shit a lot, they recently leaked Joker's Smash render. And I think they were one of the retailers that accidentally leaked some E3/Game Award announcements.

Because rpgs on a handheld are maximum cozy.

Glance upward
>Street Date: 04/03/2017
OP is a time traveller I guess.

Why not play both if we can? Not a Switchfag btw, but if I have the opportunity to play P5 and SMTV, I have no reason not to, if I like JRPGs

>implying they leak information accidentally

Uh... guys???, shouldn't we let Sony know about this?????? I don't think it's fair that Atlus would betray them like this.

Sauce plz

This is will be the third (3rd) time Nintenfags got hyped for P5 and will get blown out. At this point, the threads are just boring.

Is this really a surprise after Sony lost so many things in the last year already?

Attached: 1554100350804.jpg (688x671, 119K)

HOLY SHIT NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY
OMG OMG OMG OMG
HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

>third
I can recall more than that

>before P5 was revealed we had Wii U / 3DS people claiming it would be exclusive
>someone hacked the atlus website to change release platforms
>persona 5 domains got registered
>joker in smash
>now this

I count at least 5 times when persona was supposed to come out on switch.

April Fools was yesterday bud

Attached: 1543765389301.png (1000x1000, 418K)

Are we really gonna go down this path again? Seriously? Isn't this like the 9th time Persona has been """leaked""" for the Switch?

>Unavalable to Order
>Pre-Order Available
What the fuck kind of head games is this?

Attached: 1553906301247.jpg (570x558, 64K)

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO O NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED? WE WERE WINNING! IT'S NOT FAIR!

Attached: 1517005023196.jpg (800x1011, 363K)

>deleted
Good to know mods are on the right side of history am I right fellow sony bros?

Leaker here. Persona 5S is Sakura Wars cross promotion.

>unavailable to order
>pre-order available

Attached: 1546225872080.gif (450x250, 972K)

Anybody who actually cared about persona has already played it.

Everyone acting like they've been waiting until it's on a Nintendo platform cares more about brand identity than video games.

holy shit guys, IT'S REAL!

Attached: 1553736764368.jpg (640x480, 33K)

I'm waiting for the inevitable Xbox version

i'm not buying a PS4 just for Persona 5 and Bloodborne and my PS3 decided to kick the bucket some time after Persona 5 released.

Yeah, but P5R is a thing.

B-BASED

It's been playable on PC for ages, smooth brain.

>Everyone acting like they've been waiting until it's on a Nintendo platform cares more about brand identity than video games.

All Fanboys care more about brand identity than video games. People who actually like video games don't act anything like they do. If you aren't an idort you're some kind of fanboy.

P5R is a new game, retard. It's not "golden" P5

Can shitty laptops bought specifically for school work run it? I don't have money to just drop on a PC my dude, otherwise I would have been playing that shit already

ah yes of course an AMERICAN company like Best Buy would already have a game ready for pre order when the JAPANESE release hasn't even been announced or released. makes perfect fucking sense.

Was this not confirmed already?
Atlus has a pretty good relationship with nintendo I'm not surprised.

I just wish the Switch was not so fucking clunky looking to actually carry around. The bright colors on the side make it look like a childs tablet.

I guess the vita is my last portable. Not bad for emulation and such at least.

Exactly. I'm getting P5R.

OH NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Over the years now you could have had a PS4 or another PS3 for cheap. If you actually wanted to play this shit, you would have.

Retail sales take careful planning with lots of prep time, my dude.

Not confirmed, they literally just hinted at "Persona 5 S" like yesterday or earlier today

Switch continues to be a no games port machine. big news.

Attached: E1AC8421-4250-4AB7-B172-AE7F1EA98132.jpg (3980x1553, 1.98M)

> Female Protagonist is now Confirmed
> This confirms that we are getting the same version as Sony fans, with more added content like DQ11
> Also confirms the speculation that all Smash DLC will be shill picks for upcoming games
> This all but confirms Sora as the SE Rep, to shill KH3 being on the Switch
How does this make you feel Yea Forums?

???
The game is already translated and it would be nothing more than a port
Like are you retarded?

Eh. This will eventually be the PS5 especially once Snoy becomes reliant on b/c, hence fewer games.

Where's the fuckin PC version?

I'm really disappointed in how much of a rerun machine it is. Almost no new experiences on the thing, just expensive versions of old experiences.

you clearly don't know how atlus operates

> All of the best selling Sony PS4 games are multiplats like COD, GTA, Fifa, Battlefield & Star Wars
LOL, face it the PS5 will be a failure like the PS4 that will sell on the AAA Multiplats alone

>already 3 opportunities to announce a switch version
>no announcement whatsoever
It's not fucking coming holy shit. That said SMTV will more than likely come to PS4.

anyone else here /never getting a switch but hopes persona5 gets a switchport so you can shitpost about it anyway/

Attached: 1552237149995s.jpg (248x250, 5K)

>> Female Protagonist is now Confirmed
that was already debunked

>literally every PS4 game i have purchased except for Bloodborne has been ported to something else
At least I know not to buy a PS5 now.

Nintendo wants to announce it themselves with a Joker release for smash right after.
That's why the Persona 5 R reveal is a staggered reveal.

>Sony
Rent Free.

rpcs3.net/

to be honest when smash leaked a female alt joker how could there have been doubt? It's obvious the announcement will be official april 21

> I BELIEVE LITERAL WHO TRANNIES ON RESETERA
Yikes, cope more Snoygger

Where the fuck is SMT V. If I would have wanted to play Persona 5 I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT A PLAYSTATION 4, FUCK FATLUS

Attached: johnny.png (1139x657, 629K)

It's a switch game so the devs could be aiming for multi region release.

Yea Forums is full of delusional faggots, they will continue to deny the FeMC & Switch Port until Nintendo outright confirms it themselves

What thread do you think you are in?

Attached: 1553603603616.jpg (394x534, 61K)

>new games
>cinematic over the shoulder zombie game #213
Now THIS is shitposting.

>Days Gone
c'mon, you're not actually excited for that. you don't have to like every exclusive. this is like owning an xbox and getting excited for sea of thieves.

Model: 12345

HAHAHAHA

One of the only good Nintendo memes
Something about hey look over here
It just gets me every time

Nah. PS5 will have b/c making both New Switch and Xbox Two look unappealing by design.

I feel sorry for the poor mod / janny who's trying to keep this thread clean. It's like trying to clean a public toilet while people are just pissing everywhere.

Attached: 1535414705019.jpg (640x640, 27K)

If they keep it up it'll release on vita before switch lmao

Jesus, Barry

But yet somehow people are excited for a port
You see why shit posting exists now right
Dont try to be logical on Yea Forums

do you really think xbox won't have BC when it's what they've been pushing the most this gen?

We got too cocky sonybros

Smt and Persona have different teams go bark to the incompetents at team SMT, you SMTfags love to use persona as a scapegoat for everything

Hey Janny, are you ok Janny?

0,00 cents have been deposited

Attached: 1553938871171.png (623x702, 231K)

>3rd person over the shoulder punch enemies movie #46609
>new
Like, do you even have friends?

Attached: npc.jpg (239x249, 4K)

Not shitposting but why aren't Switch fags demanding new games?
Who wants old ports?

>give us money in case it ever releases
Some game store where I live did this with starcraft 2 in 2007 or so. When it finally released they initially tried to refuse people who bought it claiming the new owner had cancelled the agreement lmao

>0,00
>,

BC doesn't matter when they drip and drop random bullshit titles every two months no one cares about

I don't care about japanese friend simulators tho

>atlus
>multi region release
You retard

Not him, but Xbox bc won't matter when there's 3-4 ps4s for every xbone, meaning more people will care about being able to play their ps4 games forward than xbone games.

Switch fags continue to want ports just to say all games are coming to Switch, most Switch fags won't even buy Persona 5 on switch, they will just use it as ammo in arguments

Would be fine with that. Would also imply Mr Halo

Incompetent fools. How many times has this happened now?

Anyone who actually thought this wasn't gonna happen after the Joker in Smash announcement is a fucking moron.

Attached: akechi.png (500x405, 180K)

Yay cant wait to buy a 60$ ps3 game in sub360p and 20fps with drops

I remember when Nintendo fanboys railed on the Vita as a port machine.

Literally inspect element tier

>3-4 ps4s for every xbone
This can't be real, holy kek, I actually thought xbox was doing good this gen
t. /o/tist visitor

Attached: Smash.png (1000x2914, 593K)

Yes, but it simply can't match backlog on PlayStation. All PS5 needs to do is full back compat, and it's over. Judging by the last three patents, it's becoming more of a reality each passing day.

you could buy the all black version like an adult

Probably got announced right when they started development, that was only two years ago user.

based

Sauce plz

>Switch fags continue to want ports just to say all
Cool story poorfag, but we all also own PS4s. We just want to he able to play our favorite games portably. Why does this make you so mad?

Unironically this.

I want your games just so I can say that I have them. I don't want to play it; anything that was a PS4 exclusive at one point cannot be a good game.

if they cared about games in general, let alone new games, they'd be idorts and this would be a non-issue. they only care about console-war shitposting.

Currently waiting on Astral Chain, Daemon x Machina and FE atm, so whatever hits the shelves on the meantime is fine.
Persona is a garbage series, Where the hell is SMTV

imagine forcing yourself to accept 480p resolution, 20fps, and 2-hour battery life just because it's "portable." my switch doesn't even leave its dock anymore.

PS4 is closing in on a hundred million sales and still has solid momentum.

Microsoft has been too embarrassed to give sales numbers since like 2015

Yup

Attached: 1508884041436.png (512x378, 102K)

Its done better than many sega and nintendo consoles. Its not lighting the world on fire but they are profiting hard on and are in a comfortable spot

This...is kinda true. I need my space channel 5 but i have to keep my dusty old 360 setup just for my fix

I'm an idort but I can't bring myself to care about P5 for the switch. I already played it, and even if there's an "R" edition I don't want to go through a 70 hour game again just for 3 hours of new content.

>the Vita
The what?

>3-4 ps4s for every xbone
But seems really skewed, I thought it would be way more ps4s per xbone

Ah yes *burp* another game in the bag.

Attached: 1506750742281.png (904x1406, 419K)

Nobody rallied on the Vita as a port machine. Everybody rallied on it as a no games machine.

I'm not mad I also own a PS4 and Switch, but most people who will buy P5 on Switch are people who either already played or owned P5 on PS3 or PS4 or they played a previous game. Nintendo fags and Switch fags who beg about ports all the time like for Persona or Trails of Cold Steel just want to parade their console is getting all the hot games, but won't actually play or buy them. Same shit like people who are against abortion, but wouldn't adopt a kid or want their taxes to go towards social programs. They care about their agenda and believe their actions shouldn't follow what they say.

So if P5R is an updated rerelease we're not even getting that, just vanilla P5?

Attached: 1495436863364.jpg (349x314, 10K)

This is what you have time to accomplish in MS paint when have no games to play since bloodborne 6 years ago

No. Xbox won't really matter once Mark Cerny puts a PS One disc into PS5. Unless Nintendo puts a disc drive on Switch, I can't feasibly see a way for them to come on top either.

Smash Datamines confirmed that we are getting the FeMC verison

nah, it's 3 ps4s per xbone sold. Xbone nearing 40m while PS4 nears 100m

Can't wait for Persona 5:RS 2 years from now on

Sorry the vita died but we weren't talking about that

If PS5 can manage to play any PS2 game disc, it's over. Fuck, if they manage PS3, it is a wrap.

1*

How are you such a victim to boogeymen? Leave your fucking house for a day

Wojak shitposts are amusing to see, they have something bizarre but unique with each one.

Best buy's been fucking up all week. Persona 5 Switch and the new smash Joker render. Neat.

Vita owner here.

People did. A lot. Hated on it for having console ports
>Nobody wants to play console games on a handheld!
And indie ports.

A lot. Like in at least half of all Vita threads on Yea Forums.

This. Persona 3 and 4 on relevant systems with all their extra content is way more of a system seller ot me. Persona 5 is a bloated mess as is and theyre going to add more? No thanks

The Xbox is still the most popular in the US

Attached: header-2.png (800x400, 150K)

Based as fuck, fuck this industry-wide "MUH HYPE SECRETS" trash and thank god for big stores that could literally not give a single shit about any of it

R seems to be a side story, not a "Golden" edition

PS4 consistently sells more in the us.

>city trash and niggers like ps4

Well now it adds up

Steels heavier than feathers

SEETHING

How fast Sonybros turn their backs on their games

Three backwards compatibility patents filed by lead architect, Mark Cerny. One of these patents where filed in conjunction with Naughty Dog. Guys known for pushing the cell to its limit and painstakingly converting cell into X86. They know PS3, and it's strange that they have a hardware patent.

Does Atlus have the balls to release vanilla P5 on switch but keep the update/expansion on the ps4?

Attached: 1553360798151m.jpg (1024x726, 170K)

>>Nobody wants to play console games on a handheld!
Turns out nobody did because it fucking died

Always the same shit.
>I'm not going to buy a console for these games I want to play
It's why you buy a console in the first place
>but I don't want to buy a console
Then why bother with a Switch? Yuzu is making progress

No, I don't think it was confirmed. I think a lot of faggots thought it would be confirmed some weeks or months ago and it didn't happen, so they were disappointed.

>> This confirms that we are getting the same version as Sony fans, with more added content like DQ11
SE will probably sell that as DLC for PC/PS4. SE (just like Atlus) don't give a shit about brand loyalty. They will release their games on popular platforms like they always have.

Consolewar faggotry. Nintendo fanboys just want games on their platforms just to have them, not to actually play them.
If you want to play a game, just get the platform the game is available on, just make sure you have several games to play on.
Let's say you don't own a WiiU and want to play BotW, Odyssey, Splatton2, Smash and Octopath. Get a Switch then and play games, try out other games too.
The same with PS4. Want to play Spiderman, GoW, BB and Gravity Rush? Get a PS4 and play them.
This shit is just so fucking annoying.
Like when some stupid idiot (fanboy) told me he would've loved to finally try out the DMC series but Capcom didn't release the HD collection on Switch. The first three games are on the fucking PS2, 3 is even on PC, the HD re-release is on PS3, 360, PS4, X1 and PC. Why would you limit yourself to just one platform?
Nintendo isn't your friend, neither is Sony. They're all companies that want to make money with shit they're selling
Switch should be able to perform at least on PS3 level

it's not a "boogeyman," it's reality. if they truly cared about those games, they'd know the platforms they've always appeared on and own them. they wouldn't need to see a nintendo logo on the box to play them.

It should be illegal to be this based. Like seriously, lock this man up for basedness and throw away the key.

Attached: 3dr4fggfhf56664534.gif (360x203, 801K)

>Implying that Snoys can take any high ground when pic related exists.

Attached: K5QNCpK_d.jpg (640x360, 30K)

Why do Sonyfags start 90% of the consolewars bullshit and then try to play victim?

Attached: A cute flustered anime girl!.gif (526x458, 496K)

I'd be happier if P3 and P4 got ported to Switch instead.

Turns out a lot of those people did. They just only wanted to do it when their company of choice made a port machine.

Shame more people don't actually like video games.

They had the balls to release Catherine classic on PC when the superior Full Body version was launching on PS4 and the fucking Vita

Is that why Switch is doing well? Just because one console died due to poor marketing and shitty accessory handling doesn't mean all of the same type will.

Why doesn't the mod just ban OP? I'm sick of these fake switch leaks every fucking day.

I know right? Go Sony, you're numba 1

Attached: 1528009619855.jpg (768x479, 131K)

Im no sonybro. Im an idort with a preference for xbox. I got a ps4 for persona 5 and was disappointed how sloppy it was. I loved persona 3 and 4 on my ps2 and enjoyed persona 3 portable, didnt get to play 4g cause lol the vita. I dont have a switch because most of its games i can play on wii u. Im all over the place bud, not every participates in console wars

Lmao look how fucking mad he is

>make Nintendo fans double dip on vanilla then R
They wouldn't dare :^)

seriously, the cancerous culture of lies, rumors and "leaks" around this console is pathetic, and i say this as a switch owner and nintendo fan. it was bad enough when it was just smash, now it's spread to every aspect of nintendo in general.

Attached: 1553309016579.jpg (978x844, 266K)

>didnt get to play 4g cause lol the vita
You didnt miss anything lmao

>i-it's not boogeymen
>h-he's real and he scares me!
Lmao keep hating bro

Yes.

Attached: 1545299002338.jpg (988x1059, 163K)

>Definitive Edition
Keep seething sonybro

Attached: dragon-quest-xi-s.jpg (1366x768, 114K)

It has started spreading on Twitter by people like Wario64 who is seen as reliable in game leaks and news, who knows

p5s.jp/

Heh, that's probably what would happen if at all.

who's "scared" of manchildren who don't care about games? if you're not an idort, your opinion doesn't mean shit anyway.

>Thinking R is a retelling

Oh no no noooooooooo

Attached: 1553298364262m.jpg (1024x961, 128K)

Seething

Vita is a port machine and died. Switch has legit exclusives and first party titles GOTYs and 97s and sets records.

No, X1 lost the race almost immediately. It was the shitty sequel to Playstation vs Saturn.
youtube.com/watch?v=ExaAYIKsDBI
youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA
Xbox is profitable due to Gold, just like Sony is making a shitload of money with PS+ subscriptions.
At it's for the best. Phil became head of Xbox division and decided to kill consoles. All X1 games are given to PC just like before Xbox when MS made/produced games for PC. Truly the savior of vidya, may Xbox rot in hell

>Is that why Switch is doing well?
Games

Well thats as disappointing as persona 5. But still i havent touched persona 4 in years and would enjoy a replay with new things to see

daily reminder to denialists

Attached: 1452415190033.png (255x238, 45K)

You got me there

Attached: 1538306758986.png (433x357, 102K)

Sony is hemorrhaging money you fucking cuck

Attached: Screenshot_20190403-025712.jpg (1080x2160, 611K)

just stating facts. don't you ever get tired of believing everything you read on the internet and then having to do damage control when it turns out to be bullshit 99.9% of the time?

Attached: 1541103734993.jpg (3527x2975, 3.98M)

This, it's funny that Snoy's cry about the Switch having no games, when a Sony exclusive has never sold as much as the average Pokemon game or scored a 97 on Metacritic

After October 17, it's 99% ports. The machine is a means to play shit I played already, but at worse quality and a higher price. It's the same shit, except Vita ports were cheap.

The Vita died because it was sabotaged by Sony/House.
It's a nice piece of hardware but the memory card shit is stupid and when it didn't kill the 3DS, House threw a hissyfit and wanted all Vita games to get PS4 releases as well.

>enjoyed the rush job that was P3 portable and P4
>But P5 was sloppy
Oh you're right you really are all over the place

You're actually retarded
THis means Sony will invest more in the gaming division
More consoles, more games, more services
What's to be mad about
Get fucked

>PS4 chads get Persona 5 Royale
>Switch chads get a port of the base game

Both fanbases won, stop with the shitposting at once

Attached: 1546672026800.webm (640x1136, 282K)

This is not p5r retard, it's p5s. So you'd actually be getting the now outdated regular p5.

>One insane dude means all 90 Million of you are morally inferior.

This is the pinnacle of atom brained whataboutism. I hope you're like 12, for your sake.

Attached: 1535768955880.png (645x729, 58K)

DELETE THIS!

Attached: 1536728700773.jpg (610x761, 26K)

>Joker was probably supposed to be revealed already, along with a P5Switch announcement
>either Atlus and/or Sakurai are taking too long
>BB never got the memo and started leaking

Makes sense

The Vita didn't die because it was a port machine, that was a symptom of its problems

Unless you count both versions of Pokemon games together, this isn't true.

OMG GAYMING LEAKS!1!!

Don't forget that in 6 months that Switch they spent $300 on will be the inferior model.

Seething & cope more

>when a Sony exclusive has never sold as much as the average Pokemon game
considering how bad every pokemon game has been since xy, that's not a point in nintendo fans' favor.

Leave it to Consolewarfags to keep a fucking fake leak thread alive to feed their shitposting egos

Attached: 1541896349556.png (640x558, 71K)

>The one single PS4 game I was interested in might come to Switch

I always win as a Nintenchad. Every single time.

Attached: Tux Villager.jpg (370x370, 42K)

100% sure it's Atlus

You are

jesus christ how many exclusives has sony lost?

I went to industry stuff around the Vita release in NA. SCEA clearly wanted nothing to do with it and actively sabotaged it.

the most clear example was at the vitas first e3. there were a ton of games that were there on the floor that people would have been totally hyped for have they been just shown in a slideshow on the main E3 presentation, and SCEA shunned them. When we did interviews with SCEA people we asked about Vita stuff and they'd change the subject.

>thinking r isnt golden
cope

All those delays and they made one of the most boring stories and cast of characters of all time lol. And they stretched it out to over 100 hours by blowing up your phone every day wondering if a heart will change, what the normies think, and forcing you to sleep so you can be railroaded into the next hour long cutscene. Persona 5 is a disaster and it being so loved shows how bad jrpgs have gotten these days

Why is that? I like the Sony phones desu
And obviously I'm talking about the games division since Sony is a huge company with different kinds of shit

>scores
>sales metrics
Why should I, the player care about any of this, Mr. Bowser?

And also metroid Prime Trilogy twitter.com/Wario64/status/1113257694436089856

Not that I'm denying what it says, but jesus fucking christ
>sony mobile is losing more than gaming division is gaining (which is a lot of money)

Who the fuck wrote this?

>then why bother with a Switch?
because it has games i'm interested in?

> Thinking Nintendo would add FeMC as Joker's Alt to a game they aren't getting
The absolute state of Snoy's

This can't be happening

>p-ports!
Name them

>SCEA clearly wanted nothing to do with it and actively sabotaged it.
they were clearly smart enough to know that those overpriced memory cards weren't going to fly no matter how hard they tried to shill it.
the vita was just saturn 2.0 - doomed to fail because of stupid decisions forced on the rest of the company by the japanese branch.

What did he mean by this?

Why are all the american branches (NoA, Sony America) so fucking shit?

This is bullshit someone is trolling

S-Shut the fuck up!

Attached: NOOO.png (633x900, 144K)

>tfw want smt5 but autistic nincels want persona 5 which I already played like 2 years ago
Why nincels love port so much?

Attached: 1369182853748.gif (200x200, 704K)

>Unless you count both versions of Pokemon games together
Why the fuck wouldn't you?

Sony makes the shittiest fucking decisions always.

In fact they're only making money out of subscriptions which was an idea stolen from Microsoft it's truly pathetic. Watch them blow loads on VR for the PS5 and that leading them to nowhere.

Attached: 1466122640204.png (701x900, 114K)

Because your are seething & that's the only metric Sony fans have to console war against Nintendo. You always cry that it doesn't count when Nintendo BTFO's everyone

I don't know, why do Sonyfags only care about muh sales?

4 was pretty medicore, I have some hope for 5 though. Hoping it's more in the same vein of the PS2 games.

What's this about chibis?

So they can say that they could buy the game

it wasn't the memory cards, because there were cheaper memory cards available to and apparently nobody seems to remember how the PSP did despite also having very expensive storage. scea just wanted to focus on the upcoming PS4 and didn't want to put any effort behind pushing two systems when they could just put it all behind one.

I would say its valid point considering how bad every Sony game has been since bloodborne

Because the only thing they have is amazing first party games that take forever to release, so we need 3rd parties to keep us invested until they come out

Duuuuude
The future
AYYYYYY LMFAO

This honestly just gives PS4 users ground to demand SMTV now

twitter.com/Wario64/status/1113259510959759360

Link to the past

It’s over, Nintendo won

Attached: 6B200465-B5DC-4EFD-9BC8-C4E2EEF663D9.png (750x1334, 651K)

Do you want to count both releases of the last of us? They are two separate releases. Most games don't try to doublrdip.

>it wasn't the memory cards
it was absolutely the memory cards. that's why they couldn't even match the 3ds' big price cut.

I really don't fucking know. The game played just fine on PS3 because that's what it was made for and I'm sure those things are dirt cheap now. Not every decent game needs to be ported to the Switch, nobody actually gives a shit about the portability meme.

Fuck you I like the chibis
Also Best Buy has been known to leak shit early though ads

>implying P5 wasn't a PS3 port day one
Lmao

>Implying leaks are enough to stop potential profit
Everyone knows its coming anyway

>sales and metacritic are the only things that matter
shit wtf I love fifa and forza now

>ALTTP remake in the style of BotW

I would actually shit bricks
if it's real it'll just be in the LA/ALBW engine though

They couldn't match the 3ds price cut because they had a much more expensive to produce piece of hardware that they still launched at the same price as the 3ds.

how did you even think the price of something that wasn't bundled with the system would factor into price cutting the system in the first place? Do you even think about what you write?

The translations make it look like it's more of an extra story or addition to the core game rather than a golden, like they added a new arc.

This isn't confirmed yet

Attached: bss.jpg (550x543, 83K)

no thanks, the last thing we need is the best game in the series getting turned into a soulless glorified far cry mod.

They're just going to milk this shitty new look for half a dozen low-effort games they can shit out one after the other unless LA flops.

Why the fuck are you people so obsessed with exclusives? I'm an idort and looking at children flinging shit at each other makes me question if you people are even human.

I played P5 on my PS4, beat it 3 times. My experience with the game will somehow not be invalidated because more people get access to the game. I don't cry when someone bought the game after me on the same platform, I won't cry when someone buys the game after me on another system.

On the other hand you have imbeciles almost getting mental breakdowns when more people get access. The creators want more money. The better the game sells, the more funds they have for the sequel. YOU should get a better experience with the sequel aswell and YOU should be happy that you can talk to more people about the fucking game.

But no, the actual game seems not important in this discussion. What does seem important to you people is which fucking platform is "winning" or "leading". Here's the thing though, you ain't getting shit if a console manufacturer does well.

Attached: 1542426279238.jpg (351x351, 22K)

They couldn't match the pricecut because the 3DS was a piece of shit that Nintendo was overcharging for. It's not even a secret.

The memory cards definitely played a role I'd say.

NEVER EVER!. Nintendo doesn't allow their franchises to escape once they are exclusive to their platform. Bayonetta & MegaTen will never be on another platform again

Bros I'm literally sharing rn

Attached: images (14).jpg (201x251, 7K)

Detroit
Heavy Rain
Beyond Two Souls
Journey
Flower
Persona 5
Dragon Quest
Monster Hunter
Kingdom Hearts
Crash
Spyro
Have high hopes for Jak.
thenerdmag.com/rumor-jak-and-daxter-for-nintendo-switch-spotted/

twitter.com/AllGamesDelta_/status/1071482694855475200?s=19

Have you seen Atlus’s track record?
Those gook love Nintendo
Just about every SMT game has been ported to 3DS

>leak clearly says just persona 5
>thinking its the royal
seethe and cope more

System fanboys don't actually like video games. They just tie their identity and self worth to a brand and then try to argue for that brand to make themselves feel fulfilled as people.

It's really quite sad.

>>ALTTP remake in the style of BotW
>I would actually shit bricks
You are an absolute retard if you think this is even remotely possible

Remember when best buy listed a new splinter cell before e3 last year and then there was no new splinter cell?

Stop taking Yea Forums shitposting so seriously, do something better with your time than glorifying it with a response like this because that's exactly what people who engage in it want from you.

I don't care about others getting games, but begging all the time when you have no intention of playing the game(which I have seen a lot) is just retarded

Seething

Is the lives of switch owners based on speculation about ports for their shit system?

Are you faggots actually believing this?
Fuck.

How many fake leaks do have to fall for before learning?

Attached: 1530200243853.jpg (600x518, 111K)

Wow, all games I already played.

Wasn't ALBW a ALttP reimagination?

>Nintendo doesn't allow their franchises to escape once they are exclusive to their platfo-

Attached: monhunworld.jpg (1200x1200, 253K)

Sharing is caring!

Cry more

Friendly reminder that console wars faggotry is falseflagging by Xcucks to drive a wedge into the master alliance.

Attached: xcuck decides to be honest for once in his miserable life.png (1335x809, 120K)

Why are people so against P5 on Switch? Do you literally have nothing better to do than to deny the obvious?

Let me guess, when it happens, you're all gonna go back to spamming "muh port machine" because you can't make a single fucking post without trying to get a (you)

Why don't sony gamers want more people to experience more of their great games?

>>Wasn't ALBW a ALttP reimagination?
it's a sequel

to be fair sony moneyhatted that one and nintendo is probably paying for SMTV

I don't understand why there are so many threads arguing about this. Joker is in fucking Smash, a Switch version of P5 is more-or-less common sense.

Why are people so surprised by this? Joker is in Smash Bros. Do you seriously think Nintendo would pick Joker without having something up their sleeve?

>being at all a good thing
I fucking hate you people

Attached: 1534707839615.png (400x400, 168K)

You said that about Monster Hunter and Dragon Quest. Also, Bayonetta can be emulated, smooth brain.

>They couldn't match the pricecut because the 3DS was a piece of shit that Nintendo was overcharging for
That doesn't even make a lick of sense.

we just want it to make snoy fans seethe

Hey I think I saw someone literally who on twitter mention Kingdom Hearts switch CONFIRMED!

HOLY SHIT CHECK IT OUT

I'm an idort. I don't care if it's on the switch, but I do think that people who haven't played p5 by now and just keep port pegging for it never actually cared about the game because if they did they've had options to play it for cheap for years.

>their franchises
>A Capcom game that has been on both Sony and Nintendo brands since the beginning

>Journey
>Flower
Wait, what?

DQ, MH and KH aren't lost exclusives

I'm going to go to fucking change.org and make a goddamn petition for SMTV to be multiplat and you faggots better sign it. Fuck them, no exclusives for anyone.

Attached: 1551791909908.png (722x600, 512K)

>Atlus
>giving a shit about Sony
What

neat

>Why are people so against P5 on Switch?
i own a ps4 and a switch and already finished p5 years ago, so realistically, it doesn't make a difference to me. i just don't want it ported because nintendo fans have been so fucking obnoxious about this game since before it even came out (back when they were claiming it was a 3ds/wii u exclusive). i actually like persona and it's now impossible to talk about it without console-war shitposting.

Yokai Watch on PlayStation. You heard it first.

Pretty much. Hell, they practically abandoned P5 when Joker was revealed because they thought it was going to be ported.

Remember Atlus is Sega now
Sega’s suits operate differently than Atlus’s suits

When are gays coming to the Nintendo Switch? That's the only PS4 exclusive missing

Attached: DEOUWhkXcAI75MB.jpg (1024x944, 250K)

I remember the YEARS of them telling people they are retarded if they didn't think it would be a 3ds/wii u exclusive.

>Own a PS4 and Switch
>Gonna get both Persona 5 R and S

Feels good not to be a child that can't afford two systems

Attached: 1535835796420.webm (1280x720, 1.37M)

Persona 5 R will be like P3P or P5: Poochie Edition like Golden?

>Metacritic

Attached: 1539866546686.png (416x435, 99K)

>to be fair sony moneyhatted that one
is that why it's also on xbone and pc?
>nintendo is probably paying for SMTV
source?

WHAT THE FUCK

MegaTen started on Nintendo consoles and then they went to make games for Sega, Sony and even MS consoles

>they practically abandoned P5 when Joker was revealed because they thought it was going to be ported.
How do you abandon a years old game you've already played?

It's on a Best Buy product viewer, has unique values, and has been verified by others that have access to the system

You just went full retard.

>I dont want it because of (Thing that doesnt affect me but hurts my feelings anyway)
Every single time

>i just don't want it ported because nintendo fans have been so fucking obnoxious about this game since before it even came out (back when they were claiming it was a 3ds/wii u exclusive). i actually like persona and it's now impossible to talk about it without console-war shitposting.
I have a switch and ps4 as well, and have yet to play P5.
Can't wait to get it on Switch though.
The only console war shitters are the snoyboys shitposting and living in denial that it's getting a port.
Just get over it already, you've already played the game. Move on.

Pretty based

Maybe the real April fools is that the ign direct was real

>Do you seriously think Nintendo would pick Joker without having something up their sleeve?
why do port-beggars continue to ignore that persona q2 exists?
also, why do you guys continue to ignore that mgs4 didn't come to the wii and ff7 didn't come to the wii u or 3ds?

Nintendo overcharged a lot for the 3DS and it was much cheaper to produce. Of course Nintendo is able to make bigger pricecuts

>Switch gets SMT V and Persona 5

Who needs a PS4 anymore?

Let me be the first signature

Attached: 1550521377376.png (618x750, 234K)

Who cares about Yokai Shitturds. You can eat a full cereal bowl of that.

This.

Attached: 1533049995429.jpg (1024x728, 89K)

>their franchises
>an atlus game that has been on both sony and nintendo brands for decades

By making threads and invading smash threads just to call it shit.

PS4 if you care about the quality of your games at higher resolution and better framerate and PC isn't an option

Snake and Cloud were picked by Sakurai, not Nintendo. Retard. Nobody gives a shit about Q2, especially since how badly advertised it was and it being on the 3DS.

Nintendo has the trans and onions community

>and ff7 didn't come to the wii u or 3ds?
FF7 even came much later than the PS4/PC re-release

Phil confirmed it only came to Xbox because he went to Japan and BEGGED them for it.

>an atlus game that has been on both sony and nintendo brands for decades
>mainline persona
>on Nintendo systems

Does the gameplay play the same?

If yes(which is true) then who the fuck gives a fucking shit.

>their franchises
>when SMT 3 is exclusive to the PS2 to this day

we all know you don't own a ps4 and you won't play p5 if it gets ported. if you gave a rat's ass about the game, you'd have taken advantage of one of the three different ways you could play it by now.

>Wait, what?
PC, Epic Games exclusives.

holy shit user

Attached: 1519675198937.png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

/pg/ is having a complete meltdown right now

Why? The Ps4 still has like 4 big exclusives left in it's cycle
Not to mention IceBorne
Nincels are fucked
Ports Ports Ports
The meme exists for a reason folks

>is that why it's also on xbone and pc?
Not him but did you not notice the slew of Sony backed advertising campaigns?
On top of that it's ps4 exclusive in Japan.

follow the conversation. they were talking about mainline smt, not persona.

Because it makes you mad

I mean to be fair anybody not in complete denial saw this coming anyway.

>PS4 if you care about the quality of your games at higher resolution and better framerate but PC isn't an option if you care about the quality of your games at higher resolution and better framerate

Attached: 1416805600157.jpg (3300x3140, 475K)

Are you guys serious or just trolling on a different level?
I mean it's obvious how and why the golden sony face came to be.
Atari wojak made it pretty clear that all those "sonyfags" idiots like to complan about are just shitposters
youtube.com/watch?v=GwxJyb1G6kk

Attached: 1542494161158.gif (1000x714, 1.97M)

Don't forget Disgaea 5

I'm going to frame your post and put it in a wall for the most embarrassing sony nigger moments on Yea Forums

>The bright colors on the side
Nigga what? It's entirely gray. Why would you buy the colored Joycons if you didn't like them?

why do people keep repeating this rhetoric?
there's no proof that it is or isn't that.

May as well be. They sell xbones in the double digits weekly in Japan. There's almost no xbone owners there.

>mod was here in the beginning to moderate the thread
>he gave up because he knows that this shit will go to 500 soon and no amount of moderation can save this shit thread

Attached: 1539496130292.png (840x1200, 1.59M)

>Death Stranding is vaporware
>Last of Us 2 is snoy lesbian journalist bait
>No one gives two fucks about Days Gone
>Dreams is kiddyshit

>Thinking this is moral high ground
Nigger you can use this exact same statement for literally anything because that’s how hype-Popular culture goes.
I could use this to describe Bloodborne or really anything.

So do you actually care about Bloodborne or do you care about reading how lazy game journalist want every game to be a glorified button pushing movie with 0 challenge and the fact you can handle Babby’s 1st FromSoft game that’s literally been deisgned to be even easier than DS2 meanwhile when the game comes out you either don’t buy it or you you’ll buy it play it til you get struck on the by hour 2 then trade in for a new copy of this year’s Fifa?

Attached: 244F1CB8-D6E6-468E-B7D0-EE01EF5F11C3.gif (500x692, 358K)

>Not him but did you not notice the slew of Sony backed advertising campaigns?
so? microsoft's had the marketing rights for plenty of multiplats too. doesn't change the fact that they're still multiplat.

twitter.com/Wario64/status/1113257694436089856
Forget that, Prime Trilogy is also listed as coming to Switch! I hope it maintains the Wii motion controls if real.

Attached: Marik.png (1439x1079, 1.78M)

Danganronpa trilogy was leaked for switch as well

>not knowing the difference between megaten and smt
>not knowing what is on what system
Take your own advice.

MHW didn't come to Switch because of hardware reasons. If the Switch could run it, it would be on Switch 100% guaranteed.

Also, you're crazy if you think Atlus wouldn't jump at the opportunity after getting advertised in Smash. Even if this is purely a glitch it's happening.

Why would a PS4 be mad at this anyway? You guys are getting the game too.

Attached: Nonon.jpg (462x282, 30K)

Nice lies guy

Attached: 1BD73F5F-DF64-487D-88EC-FF50D375ED09.jpg (600x450, 60K)

This guy gets it.

Attached: He's_right_you_know.jpg (800x598, 73K)

>124.99
Go fuck yourself Atlus

Attached: A822787A-8733-4734-B3E9-4B95ACD6BF40.jpg (1024x675, 61K)

So fucking seethe

>I mean it's obvious how and why the golden sony face came to be.
As much of a meme as this is going to sound it was literally a coping mechanism because no one here saw value in it.

>Dreams is kiddyshit
yeah, if only it was as mature as mario and rabbids, pokemon splishy splash and yoshi's crapped world.

didn't one of those """"""""insiders""""""""" say there was a 2nd 2D zelda coming to switch

Attached: 1505097350557.jpg (400x400, 25K)

You have any actual evidence of that you mouth breathing dipshit?

>b-but muh Tweets said so
I swear to fucking god, you fucks just never learn do you?

>I hope it maintains the Wii motion controls if real.
I don't. It was inferior to GC controls. I mean the game was designed around GC controls, so you still had to use lockon (and make the cursor stay locked in the settings) but switching weapons/visors took a bit longer. On GC it was just a button press/c-stick flick

>Why would a PS4 be mad at this anyway? You guys are getting the game too.
You have to understand, they don't care about games. They flaunt titles like designer handbags rather than playing them.
Its why you can't talk about MH anymore.

>we wuz the victims and shit
Enjoy your fucking LGBT exclusives user

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-140414.jpg (2160x1080, 489K)

>Persona 5 Switch and Prime Trilogy
I'm getting December 2018 flashbacks.

>Its why you can't talk about MH anymore.
It was so fucking stupid. Threads were impossible even though the game was announced to be multiplat, how the fuck did it end up in consolewarfaggotry, I just don't understand

If all of this is true this'll be the best Direct In a while.

Because a bunch of faggots bought a PS4 just to play Persona 5 and little else. If you take that exclusivity away from them, then how can you expect them to rationalize their poor choice of purchase?

Attached: 1550701456564.jpg (758x758, 334K)

Are you mentally handicapped? Of course you are, I mean look at your post.

He tried to stop both sides. You and your retarded cousin who suffers from the same brain damage.

What if instead of getting mad, Switch and PS4 owners decided to be cute anime girls instead, and give each other hugs, cuddle, bellrubs, headpats, cunnilingus etc?

Attached: 1550050451833.jpg (800x800, 149K)

So is the Switch port just the port of the ps3/4 version or is it Royal version? I know it’s a dumb question but I just want to know

>Why would a PS4 be mad at this anyway?
sonybros aren't fans of video games, they're fans of sony.

Cool to hear, not a game worth buying twice even if it includes new fem mc content though.

Underaged-Poorfag South Americans
South Americans: So bad it makes North America niggers looks like high society in

You know how when a kid gets the same toy as another kid, suddenly becomes less attractive for them? A lot of the support for games comes out of console war shenanigans.

Attached: 1496071695451.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

>how the fuck did it end up in consolewarfaggotry
because switch fans blame capcom for nintendo making a console too weak to run their newest games.

It's because they had a convenient scapegoat in their most hated company so any criticism or people saying that they didn't want it could be met with
>LOLOLOLOLOL ASSMAD NINTENFAGS
The sad part is that it got even worse when the pc version came out.

I am going to laugh if these turn out to be fake the salt will be glorious

Well then Sony would censor it.

is it responsible for making the /vg/ thread even worse?

I dont own a Switch
So that's where you are wrong
Now go play Mario and Zelda

Royal isn't a remake or Golden like expansion and it doesn't even say "R" so probably a port of the PS3 version but more stable.

Stupid yurifags, I can see through your facades. You want to turn the entire world gay and will do anything to achieve that goal.
You know no morals

Yes unfortunately.

>Kiddyshit
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK NINTENDO MAKES!!!!
Oh and you forgot Ghost of Tushisma

South Americans Sonyfags just play Fifa, CoD and movie games, they don't care about brand white knighting.

>They flaunt titles like designer handbags rather than playing them.
So true

>Nintendo might be publishing
Sorry Snoy, but the Switch edition will the definitive one.

>WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK NINTENDO MAKES!!!!
Whatever they want?

Where the fuck are you people getting the idea it's chibi?
The switch can run Bayo 2 at a Consistent 60fps 720p, I'm sure it can run persona 5 at 30/1080

>so probably a port of the PS3 version but more stable.
So the ps4 version.

I've beginning to wonder if really is true, since I know for a fact third worlders and south americans like to flaunt brands.

Attached: FF9ECD0E-AFC4-4015-83E0-D167241921E9.jpg (634x512, 84K)

/mhg/ told every consolefag to fuck off at first and people just talked about the games. Did that change? Why/How? There were threads in which people were playing XX (import/pirate) and MHW

>The sad part is that it got even worse when the pc version came out.
I want to ask "How?" but maybe that's the answer?

>Game hasn't even been announced in Japan
>Knowing Atlus even if this game was real and released this year in Japan, it probably wouldn't make it to the states for another 6 months
Fake as shit

Attached: 1524796389418.png (1057x1213, 17K)

Shitposting and trying to kill hype for the game mostly.

PS4 version had better assets overall. No way they will try and port the PS4 version

S E E T H I N G

guess which primarily took over

>Where the fuck are you people getting the idea it's chibi?
It happened with many games before

See
You're falling for shitposters and take them at face value. There are no real sonyfags, just pure shitposting.
Wouldn't surprise me if the console wojaks are posted by the same person

>all caps
Yikes!

>PS4 version had better assets overall
They literally use the same assets.

And Valkyria Chronicles.

Cope harder man
I know it sucks you fell for the Switch meme
Lucky for me I returned mine after I beat BOTW
Good game btw
The only good game on that shitty system though lol

>It happened with many games before
Like?

Atlus is really gonna release the original P5 on the Switch when an expanded version was just announced

That's when they announce Bloodborne 2.

True that
Big yikes

They could’ve switch to micro SD
Hell the new 3DS only uses micro sd

yes, the switch discord took over. they're the same people who shitposted against kh3, dmc5, remake 2, ac7, and sekiro for months just because they were all multiplats that didn't come to the switch.

What do you mean? Which game is discussed the most? I assume it's World because it's more popular and newer. /mhg/ played XX when it released for 3DS
They never gave a fuck about consoles, then again that's probably because they're oldschool and just want to play games

I've always suspected it would happen since I didn't think nintendo would add joker to smash for another reason. Only thing making me hesitate is that atlus are completely unpredictable when it comes to platform choices.

What would be hilariously atlus-like would be if P5S was a straight port to the switch, and they released the upgraded P5R for ps4 only shortly after.

God I love you Yea Forums you shitposting piece of shit.

He's saying that Sonyfags took over /mhg/ and infected it with their brand loyalty.

Wasnt P3P and P3FES the same situation

>Not to mention IceBorne
>Nincels are fucked
>mfw Switch and PC
I can't remember the last time I touched my PS4 since Disgaea 5 came to Switch and Valkyria Chronicles and Monster Hunter came to PC. Even Sekiro is on PC.

Also, what "four exclusives" are you talking about?

Attached: 1548876180247.jpg (326x252, 17K)

has atlus really never done an international release before? they're a subsidiary of sega which has done it plenty of times before so i don't see how they wouldn't manage it

Rorona for 3DS
There are probably more but I don't bother making lists for that kind of shit. It's just that the chibi joke didn't start for no reason. I can't find it right now but do you know that 3DS vs Vita/Emulated comparison picture of some idol game?

Attached: 1546021161707.jpg (600x360, 34K)

>tfw own a switch and a ps4
>tfw want new games on my switch
>tfw switchfags just want ports

Attached: 1548175933302.jpg (867x815, 97K)

Unless they've sold the IP, Jak is 100% Sony

But MHW is multiplat?

The game is already translated. It's not like they have to do it from scratch.

If you can read there are other replies that answers that
But by all means I can spoonfeed your dumbass if you really want me to

A bunch of the Wii U ports I’d like are only because I didn’t have a Wii U

iirc, they actually tried to do it with p5 but the localization process hit a snag that ended up delaying the western release for a few months.

>Snoy lost Persona 5
What does that even leave them? Bloodborne?

Attached: 1546095038779.jpg (589x572, 40K)

I'm a best buy employee and these items are on the system. I don't give a fuck if you believe me, so keep seething

>buys a full price switch and BotW
>sells it and now more people get to play Nintendo games
Based. But why are you telling me this?

P3P came out a year or two after FES, and it was arguably an upgrade.

The closest comparison is Catherine PC.

>which will most likely
This is how blind retardation looks like

>There are probably more
There aren't.

>NINTENDO MAKES IT AND I HATE IT, BUT I'M EXCITED FOR IT WHEN IT'S SONY

Attached: 1311947915015.jpg (285x298, 10K)

Do your PS4 and Switch get flustered around each other? Are they tsun?

Yeah.
But they hate Nintendo that much.

I'm pretty sure I already told you that
It's the only good game
But by all means, I appreciate your attempt at a lame fucking meme
Based retard

Oh, sorry. I thought this was a discussion board. You know, where people discuss things. I guess not. How about nobody posts anything ever?

i'm in the same boat as you. i wish more people cared about smtv, an actual new game that we've heard nothing about in ages, than the possibility of getting another old port.

GR2
Maybe Tearaway depending on your preference.

It would be nice if they touched it up a bit desu

>I like a certain company more than another
OH NO NO NO NO

?

the games not even that good, i was literally begging for it to end towards the second half

Where does it say Link to the past remake?
Could just be a port of Link between worlds

>I'm a best buy employee and these items are on the system. I don't give a fuck if you believe me, so keep seething
Well, I'm convinced I look forward to playing it alongside Spyro Remastered, Scalebound, and Star Fox Grandprix

Attached: 1541997236504.png (1280x960, 502K)

it's actually legit, sku is valid
t. geek squad faggot

And people already posted that to the same fucking comment you replied to. How in the fuck is me telling you the same thing anything but spoon feeding
You're a lazy and dumb fuck
Honestly, it seems like you're embarrassed now since you just saw your mistake
But of course you cant just say my bad, those games suck btw
No, you have to continue on like you even have some sort of a point

Sonyfags destroy everything they touch. I'm an idort, but only in threads about games exclusive to PS4 can you post without a constant stream of wojaks and consolewar shitposting. Look at a Monster Hunter thread compared to a Bloodborne thread. In a BB thread, people will discuss the game and lore for 500 posts without shitposting and consolewars. Meanwhile, in MHW threads, within the first 50 posts you'll be lucky to only have one goldface Sony wojak with the post in call caps "TENDIES ON SUICIDE WATCH", or something to that effect.

Attached: 1485021542941.png (484x402, 43K)

user, that's literally the only game and it was a ps3 game ported to 3ds.
> I can't find it right now but do you know that 3DS vs Vita/Emulated comparison picture of some idol game?
I assume you're talking about the Hatsune Miku Project Mirai 2 which isn't a port.

Is Persona 5 even good?

Attached: 1444235186250.gif (506x516, 443K)

I don't think it'll be using the clay/toy style. And we had Link Between Worlds. Considering these two it would make more sense if it's BoTW style or whatever 3D game they'll use as base.

Its one of the worst games ive played personally

I made a post and THEN asked what other games you were talking about after my reply. How is that a mistake? Why is it a mistake to ask something, when the reply was obviously from someone mocking you and not you yourself?

Attached: 1547714534257.png (211x244, 83K)

Because tendies started using MH as an excuse to shitpost with 3ds. Moron.

>Look at a Monster Hunter thread compared to a Bloodborne thread. In a BB thread, people will discuss the game and lore for 500 posts without shitposting and consolewars.
that's because bloodborne threads aren't full of angry switch fans blaming capcom because nintendo made a console too weak to run its newest games like monster hunter threads are.

Its the only good Persona desu

faster

It's pretty good. I reccomend it for someone's first RPG though.

Best Buy Employee here as well, if you check the employee app, its clear as day, legit as fuck.
PERSONA AND METROID PRIME TRILOGY BABY

Attached: 1521038614808.gif (370x300, 196K)

How often is fake shit or placeholder that never pans out added? Can anyone add shit?

It's on a Nintendo console so it's bad

I liked it but the game drags on a bit near the end.
The last palace and final boss are interesting but it's all so exhausting after a while.

Attached: 1503737566214.gif (889x500, 1002K)

It's pretty much the same as 3 and 4 only without randomized dungeons and the plot goes to shit after Kamoshida.

>that's because bloodborne threads aren't full of angry switch fans blaming capcom because nintendo made a console too weak to run its newest games like monster hunter threads are
The game was announced nearly two years ago. Nobody is mad about that anymore.

Don't tell me you take the Nintendo wojaks seriously and at face value.

Attached: 1544145515341.jpg (585x682, 62K)

Can you give a quick screenshot?
Clover is a good app, if you cant upload it through your phone browser

Why do you put each sentence as a new paragraph?

Attached: 1542905823191.png (1688x1242, 1.13M)

No, if it's in our system, it comes out 99.9% of the time eventually . It might leave back and forth (See MM Link Amiibo and Reinheart Pop) but it eventually comes back.

The SKU for the Metroid prime Trilogy checks out as well,

Oh god, you actually want to discuss something this pointless
I'm sorry your life is so meanginless
Anyways the games you want to know about are already in thread
Good luck!

>Because tendies started using MH as an excuse to shitpost with 3ds.
Pretty sure the only shitposting in those threads were the
>tfw not on vita
Posts if you can consider that shitposting.

Also it would have started with the wii.

Strange Journey was for the most part translated outside of the new stuff and it still took them 7 months AND they didn't even bother with a dub for the game.

its real faggots

Attached: real.jpg (1242x2688, 275K)

>Because tendies started using MH as an excuse to shitpost with 3ds.
No?

So... what? Might as well ruin every thread about the game since release because you can't get past some shitposting that happened 8 years ago?

Huh, I guess I'm buying a Switch after all.

>Don't tell me you take the Nintendo wojaks seriously and at face value.
I'm willing to bet he's the one that posts them.

Attached: 1554184348159.png (959x1024, 756K)

>Bayonetta
>SMV
>Astral Chain
>Armored Core
At least Nintentoddlers don't pretend to not like a game unless is announced for their console.

Fuck off you retard, it started with 3DS and people saying 3DS would kill sony.

Uh... thanks. Good luck with typing like a Tails Gets Trolled character.

The best part is that MH shitposting didn't exist until World.

no, skus are basically the id of the item for internal database. it's basically 100% certainty, see attached.

Attached: zelda.jpg (1065x1024, 159K)

just take a look at any thread about monster hunter, capcom in general, or nintendo's third-party support. there are tons of switch fans who think capcom is "lazy," "greedy," and "betraying nintendo" by not waving a magic "optimization" wand to make mhw, remake 2 and dmc5 run on the switch.

user, MH Tri was a wii exclusive.
If it did happen it would have started then but that's not the case.

>there are tons of switch fans who think capcom is "lazy," "greedy," and "betraying nintendo
Lazy and greedy sure but betrayal never comes up outside of posts like yours.

Name 5 recent JRPGs that are better than Persona 5

I post in Monster Hunter, Resident Evil, and DMC threads regularly. The only posts like that I see are obvious falseflags, like pink screaming Nintendo wojaks in all caps. Do you ACTUALLY believe those are real Nintendo fans?

Attached: 1551994987108.png (400x440, 222K)

When's the next direct guys?

tomorrow

These anons did the job, it looks exactly like that, if you need further proof, the app icon also looks like this, if the other BB user wants to compare,

Attached: app.png (196x235, 41K)

today

The P5 and Metroid Prime Trilogy SKUs are real, but is the Link to the Past one real?

>I assume you're talking about the Hatsune Miku Project Mirai 2 which isn't a port.
No but it's another example. Sure, it's not a port but it's a Miku game which has Chibi designs instead of the models you see in the PS3/PS4 games

Because MHW threads have become about consoleshitposting for whatever reason. It doesn't even make sense because it's on X1 and PC.
BB threads suffered only for a short while and people ignored the consolewarfaggotry.
You can't derail a BB thread just like you can't derail a Bayonetta2 thread but you can derail a MHW thread by just saying some stupid shit about the game. MH threads are basically infected

Not anymore.
It's good but had way more potential.

Just missed it.

Five minutes

now

>Cinematic bamham trash
Easily forgotten, and for good reason

Thank you very much.
I'm looking forward to Metroid Prime Trilogy + P5, never played them before

give a nigga a code 2 would ya

>but it's another example
It's not, project mirai is a 3ds exclusive spin off series.

Dear any and all Best Buy fags

Take a picture of your fucking computer screens and prove that it's real.

Put a sticky note next it with the date, only then will I have an ounce of belief for any of this shit

Attached: 1528181240768.png (596x346, 70K)

What's up with games taking longer to port to the switch than pc/ps4/xbone?

i've seen plenty of those types of posts with no wojaks and no false-flagging. enough to realize that there are nintendo fans who actually think this way.

It's another example how a series gets chibified on Nintendo consoles

>Not anymore.
What do you mean "not anymore". That doesn't make any sense in the context of this conversation.

and how long have they've been with SEGA now? nothing has changed

>It has no games!
>Says it has games literally a word later

I really wonder what goes on in that chimp brain of yours

PC/Xbone/PS4 aren't that different

Literally take the SKUS and go ask a best buy employee, if you don't wanna be weird about it ask if you have this item in stock and give them the SKU.

The app has a whole bunch of legal bullshit behind it , anyone who wants to keep their job will be discreet about it, but I can assure you user, whether announced today, tomorrow, or a couple months from now, it's in the system, and it's coming

Attached: 1541085378169.jpg (550x548, 36K)

If don't come across posts complaining about laziness on Capcom's Redemption Arc threads, you are lying for the sake of argumentation.

even those can still be faked. anyone who still believes any "leaks" after the grinch shit is retarded.

Mirai have very little in common with diva besides being a rhythm game. For starters, you play the whole fucking song.

go to a best buy and confirm it yourself if you're so skeptical

"Capcom betraying Nintendo" was often said around the time MHW was announced.
Even afterwards there was talk how Capcom hates Nintendo for releasing ports/games on all platform except the Switch, DMC HD collection or Okami HD

>yfw its a straight port of Vanilla Persona 5
>While PS4 is getting an actual new game

Attached: 6A0B5605-94D1-4E28-A651-33A032FF8D22.jpg (168x194, 16K)

No its not, even the regular DS had idol games with non chibi models.
You're basically saying that chibi can't exist as a style in and of itself.

I've seen those, but they're just idiots. How do you tie that to Nintendo?

>"Capcom betraying Nintendo" was often said around the time MHW was announced
Yes, by people like you trying to perpetuate the myth as well as Eric.

It's a good game but a shit Persona

>publisher: Nintendo

because they're complaining about a nintendo console not getting certain games, and they're going out of their way to avoid blaming nintendo for making a console too underpowered to run those games. put 2 and 2 together, and it's pretty obvious that they're nintendo fans.

We're talking about visual designs if you haven't noticed by now

Yea I don't fully understand why people are so excited.

You’ll be shocked to hear who’s publishing Dragon Quest XI S too.

>No its not, even the regular DS had idol games with non chibi models.
I can't find the image right now and I don't know what game it was.
>You're basically saying that chibi can't exist as a style in and of itself.
No, I'm not. Where did you get that from?

yeah, but I'm literally looking at the numbers right now, that SKU is an item code, it shows us whats in our internal system. If there was no SKU, I couldn't look it up, and would take it with a grain of salt, but nah nigga, I'm hear laughing at people saying NAH NIGGA. MPT and P5 on Switch, nice.

Shame we'll probably get vanilla and ps4 is getting the ACTUAL new one, but w/e.

Attached: URWELCOME.jpg (1280x721, 101K)

I've been meaning to replay P5, but I don't like long ass RPGs while tethered to a couch. Portable is fine if it's just a straight port.

I also doubt The Royal is a new game entirely. I'm willing to bet it's just got some extra stuff in it like The Golden had. That being said, P4G was absolutely a better game, but I honestly chalk a lot of that up to it being portable.

Attached: 1539237282182.png (211x207, 72K)

Why are nincels so thirsty for PS4 games? I thought PS4 had no games?

Attached: 1449811841743.png (808x805, 415K)

Except that Mirai license is entirely different from Diva.

Attached: 1514217107922.png (266x174, 98K)

Switch isn't powerful but it could easily handle p5. It wasn't intended to be a PS4 title after all.

Don't you mean a PS3 game?

P5 is a PS3 port

>why do you want to play games?
I should't have expected a Sony crony to understand what playing a game is like.

Attached: 1549841688264.jpg (355x397, 8K)

Where did you get the impression the switch version would be chibi mode?

>Yes, by people like you trying to perpetuate the myth
No, it's real alright. The only myth is faggots like you trying to spin it around
twitter.com/capcomusa_/status/874488273657225216
youtube.com/watch?v=tnQYVifoz6I

Attached: 1545637560711.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

We can't help that all of your games are coming to Switch regardless of whether we want them or not, sorry.

I'm the idort this gen and I buy my games based on controller preference. That's why all the multiplats I get on x1x or PC with the Xbone controller

I don't want to play the game. I want to say that I COULD play the game if I wanted to.

Attached: 1553701103910.png (599x596, 391K)

exhibit a of the exact type of nintendo fans i'm talking about.
if you're wondering why it's impossible to discuss monster hunter without console war shitposting anymore... people like this guy are the real reason why.

Actually no you were talking about ports.

>Why are nincels so thirsty for PS4 games?
That thirst has been quenched long ago, but only a fool refuses more to drink.

Attached: complain-funnier-full1-1024x874.png (1024x874, 168K)

>Sure, it's not a port but it's a Miku game which has Chibi designs instead of the models you see in the PS3/PS4 games
?

>people like this guy are the real reason why.
You mean the people who aren't here?
Or exist?

It became obvious during developement reveals that Switch obviously couldn't handle World. The OGs struggled to hold mid 20s framerate and had massive load times

If PS5 is backwards compatible, I'll play all the Persona games.

no, i mean people like the nintendo fan i replied to that you're just blatantly ignoring.

>4 was pretty medicore

1v1 me fgt

Attached: 1554067664008.png (674x1000, 1.02M)

>people on OTHER websites are why we can't discuss things on THIS website

Attached: 1541138651704.png (467x529, 469K)

A (((journalist))), user.
They write that way to remind you how much integrity the American press has
:^)

You literally had to specify that it's not a port confirming your conversation was in fact about ports.

I keep hearing this shit, but there's no actual evidence to support it.

I'm an Idort, and already have P5 so I don't give a fuck and will probably buy it anyway if real if only to have it portable.

But all this a big fucking IF, and frankly I don't have much reason to believe other than "it's in the system guys, trust me"

Attached: 1531164854146.jpg (552x710, 32K)

What Nintendo fan?

But you're the one not playing P5, toddler.

>nobody actually gives a shit about the portability meme.

Attached: 1546997217944.jpg (640x640, 106K)

just go to best buy, you pussy
or call your nearest best buy

>regardless of whether we want them or not, sorry.
This thread is proof enough that nincels are THIRSTY af for any game that isn't some variant of bing bing shit.

They've all already played it

People questioning why a multiplat wasn't coming to the Switch when all anyone knew about the game was a title graphic? People had legitimate reasons to be mad at capcom for delaying the GenU port