Nintendo Switch Pro™

Since a report from Wall Street Journal has confirmed that Nintendo Switch Pro™, which is just slightly less powerful than PS4, is in production and is expected to be released by next year, will us Nintenchads finally be able to play the following recent multiplats and stop falseflagging and shitposting them on Yea Forums out of sheer hatred and jealousy?
>Dark Souls Trilogy
>RE7
>MHW
>RE2MAKE
>AC7
>Metro Exodus
>DMC5
>Sekiro

This is a time for a celebration, my brothers and sisters!

Attached: capcom.jpg (1920x1080, 642K)

That's bullshit but I believe it

>which is just slightly less powerful than PS4
don't be a deluded faggot.

They said that Switch Pro will be like 3DS -> New 3DS

I would be surprised if it can run those games.

>and stop falseflagging and shitposting them on Yea Forums out of sheer hatred and jealousy?
It's sad that you think criticism is just another fanbase ranting.

The wall street journal hasn't confirmed anything. They heard a rumor from a website that looked at a supply warehouse and conjectured. It's fake news.

I would be happy, if you Nintendies got to play all these multiplat games already, wouldn't hurt anyone

Attached: 1540401508260.gif (342x494, 2.8M)

user, they can play these already.

>no bloodborne

Attached: elrisitas.jpg (600x600, 41K)

>nintendo kids call MHW the worse Monster Hunter Ever
>But also really wants it
hmm...

>next year
They're coming out this summer. Learn to read.

New 3DS was a pretty substantial upgrade in all regards besides GPU. I hope they don't make that same mistake again.

What actually compels you faggots into consolewar posting? You niggers should be here to discuss games you are actually playing.

Losers.

Attached: Bowsette (201).png (657x1353, 619K)

Now that would actually be 100% impossible.

Man wtf? You're too sane for this place.

>Talking about Video games on Yea Forums

Attached: gun pepe.png (939x939, 701K)

They can play them on the Switch?
I know about those who have a PC or another console, but what about those who exclusively game on their Switch?

Of course we want it. It's just that we were so angry over Capcom's betrayal. We have been supporting MH from 3rd to 4th generations. Did XBoners and PCbros ever support the franchise? Fucking no. But why did they get the game while us Nintenchads get only a 3DS port? But Capcom still has a chance to make amend with us and be forgiven by releasing not only MHW, but also other great multiplats like RE2MAKE and DMC5 on Nintendo Switch Pro™.

Attached: 1506549890437.png (593x862, 442K)

Simple, they can't take criticism so they constantly have to say its a Nintendo boogeyman.

>but what about those who exclusively game on their Switch?
You mean no one?

Who know, There is always that one fag that got a mac, instead of a PC, and stuck with the Switch, Because they had his childhood icons or something

>slightly less powerful than an underpowered last gen ((((((console))))))
WHEW
H
E
W

L.A.D.S.

Of those three I've only played RE2R, but I knew that all of that shitposting only could came from jealous Nintendo fans.
Granted, that game may be lacking compared to the original game, but still was a really good game and a fine addition to the classic Resident Evil series.

I guess the Scalebound rumors make more sense now.

Attached: scalebound-nintendo-switch-exclusive-report.jpg.optimal.jpg (1080x600, 178K)

>Console wars threads allow potential customers to see consoles as they are without the prettying lenses of marketing
>Every time you win a thread, you get someone closer to change platforms
>The more people playing on your system of choice, the most games you get for it

Console wars are very important; Yea Forums dislikes them because they're battles of wits and the average user isn't good at argumentation.