This is legitimately one of the worst Mario games ever made. I cannot fathom how this is in people's top 10 lists

This is legitimately one of the worst Mario games ever made. I cannot fathom how this is in people's top 10 lists.

Attached: yi.jpg (570x499, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/2JS1We_61nRC8nXleVTt4A/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haha

It's got great visuals, great sound and music, and has a lot of charm.
However the platforming is pitiful and insanely slow, the only thing that keeps the game from being a complete snoozefest is that about a third of the levels or so are packed with gimmicks. All the straightforward levels are boring shit.

Why did you make this thread? Please answer.

get fuzzy go dizzy on snes tech is impressive

post yoshi servicing feet please

This. The only saving grace is the game's art, and some inspired, haphazardly placed gimmicks in levels. The music is fucking awful. There are like 3 total songs in the game and it's horrifying after about the first 10 levels knowing thats the entire game's soundtrack. I really want to see what it looked like before Miyamoto gave the game's visuals an overhaul to impress the Nintendo execs back when Donkey Kong was all the rage and they thought 3D was the future.

Because it needed to be said. This game is shit and people's nostalgia glasses warp their perceptions. It is a bad game, with a pretty coat of paint.

because he needs his shitty opinion validated.

ok

>Because it needed to be said
It did not. Here's why:
1. We had this exact thread last week
2. This game is over 20 years old
3. No one cares about your blog post about your opinion on video games, you didn't need to make a whole thread for this, because the only discussion that will come from this thread will be shitflinging, and you're obviously just trying to shitpost by making this thread over and over again. You are worse than consolewar posters.

You're just flat out a fucking idiot.

haha

It’s just some Rarefag who’s still seething over that fake Miyamoto quote.

can someone explain this haha shit?

OP got raped as a child while trying to play Yoshi's Island

boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/2JS1We_61nRC8nXleVTt4A/
This is legitimately one of the worst Yea Forums memes ever made. I cannot fathom how this is what people consider funny nowadays.

>butthurt nintendfag

Attached: 100%Cat.png (566x482, 508K)

>This is legitimately one of the worst Yea Forums memes ever made.

It's not a meme though, it's one guy with an opinion he can't back up.

>3 threads
>2 were on april fools
god you're fucking dumb

This is legitimately one of the worst replies a Yea Forums user has ever made. I cannot fathom how this is considered a good response.

This game is shit and people's nostalgia glasses warp their perceptions
desu I dug out my SNES and replayed it a few months ago, and I liked it even more than I did when I first played it as a kid
I would go so far as to say that it was the most enjoyable game I've played within the last year

fuck me I forgot my meme arrow

It is literally the best Mario game and by a significant margin.

Its a pretty good game. The only downsides would be the crying baby (which shouldnt happen as much if you git gud), and the limited soundtrack (though the few songs are pretty neat)

It's a pretty solid game for the late SNES era, with a nice difficulty curve.

mario games were never good

I never understood the brainlets bitching about the crying baby. It's a fucking punishment for getting hit and you can get him back and stop it in like 40 milliseconds. kill everyone who complains about the crying now.

You're a dumb nigger faggot and need to kill yourself.

Attached: 1547231425122.gif (178x188, 152K)

Attached: images.jpg (182x276, 9K)

Car Yoshi > Helicopter Yoshi > Submarine Yoshi > Mole Tank Yoshi > getting your balls caught in a blender > Train Yoshi

Fucking based. OP sucks cock and Yoshi's Island is good