Borderlands 3 Epic Store Exclusive

Attached: D3L2X04WsAUCJ9W.jpg large.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Wario64/status/1112771380813025280
gamezone.com/news/randy-pitchford-talks-about-borderlands-3-epic-store-exclusivity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>13
wtf?

And nothing of value was lost

nonwestern date formatting
13/09/2019 is september 13th

based, thanks for the free game randy

Attached: yarhar.png (633x874, 64K)

Where does it say that?

Lousy Smarch weather...

This

Attached: Smarch.png (708x540, 204K)

Judging by OP's post, looks like a Youtube ad. Which begets the question, is he just a fucking phoneposting shitheap whose opinion is worthless or a retard who can't into adblock?

>nonwestern

Attached: 1530835395719.png (385x343, 53K)

twitter.com/Wario64/status/1112771380813025280

"YOUR CHOICE RANDY, ONE OF THE FOLDERS ON THIS USB DRIVE IS GONNA BE AN EPIC STORE EXCLUSIVE"

"NOOOOOONONONONONONO JUST TAKE BORDERLANDS 3"

Attached: randy no.png (1270x652, 543K)

>I'd better take this April Fool's joke seriously

Attached: 1405937657433.jpg (250x241, 12K)

look at the top of his head!

Bar isn't yellow.
Source is nothing.
Ignorer announce button missing.

Why do Steam drones pretend to be interested in Borderlands anyway?

Attached: borderlands.jpg (932x765, 144K)

Is this what getting cucked feels like? I suddenly feel bad for using it to mock people, this is terrible.

gamezone.com/news/randy-pitchford-talks-about-borderlands-3-epic-store-exclusivity/
Looks like 6 months timed exclusive

Probably.

That's how dates are written in most of the world..

Only the US writes Month, day year... probably due to some kind of retardation.

Attached: epic-monopoly.png (2117x1835, 957K)

what is your screenshot meant to prove btw?

who gate keeps a shitty video game also?

lol just pirate it like everyoen else instead of giving randy your money. rather you probably wont though.

too addicted to the corporate cock. ayup. weee i gave some kike 60 dollars for 1's and 0s hah

>jimmies rustled over how a different country formats their dates
uhhh.....ok?

He's still going to buy it though.

>Epic exclusives usually last one year
>Borderlands games get about two years of DLC before their Complete edition comes out
Just like all the other games, I'm going to wait two years minimum before getting it. BL3 in 2021 it is.

>July 17th, 1983
yeah so retarded

I like how so far there have been no good games that are epic store exclusives. epic keeps buying up the most normiecore shit, they can keep it. I don't play a single game that's epic exclusive

>Modern Warfare 2

fuck off frog

Something on your mind steam user?

Attached: tim-sweeney-16-9-1021x580.jpg (1021x580, 78K)

See you on launch day

No because that amerimutt user said "non-western countries"

store wars aside, i'll wait for aio edition like i do with every 2k dlc simulator game.

yeah, I'm just pondering the meaning of life

Attached: f80590a9441d9f66bd725a0ad3babf6cf86145511327bf92903538aead709661.jpg (1080x1331, 115K)

Every single source points back to this one twitter account, seems like attention whoring/trolling honestly.

17th of July, 1983

equally fine, i don't know what it is you non-americans feel that make you so vehemently against the american measurement/numerical systems

Average American: I understand that metric makes more sense for mathematic equations and measurements. I mostly use imperial measurements in my daily life because it's easier and I grew up using it, though I also use some metric stuff too (centimeters, meters, liters, grams, etc.)

The rest of the world: BAAAAHAHHAHAHA AMERICAN SO STUPID DURRRR IMPERIAL SYSTEM DUMB AHAHAHAH

literally nobody cares

>all their games run on unreal engine
>revealed that if you use both their engine and their store you get some sort of kickback
>surprised

Smallest to largest makes the most sense.
>(1-12)
>(1-31)
>(year)

Get fucked american retard

>borderlands typically gives you free skins if you own the previous games
>epic store would have to look through your steam account to know if you have the games to give you shit
>instead people who play on the epic store will have an inferior version that doesn't give them any skins

HAHAHAHA POTTERY

Randy doesn't even deserve your bandwidth

basé et rougepilulé

That's.. not really that big of a deal tbqh.

Its less content than you would otherwise get if you buy it on steam. Its not that big a deal but its genuinely a reason to support the same store you usually do with borderlands titles.

I'm an idiot, but aren't save files usually stored in appdata and not in a steam specific folder?

The game doesn't check save files I thought? I don't actually know what it checks.

>Day < month < year
>month < day < year

>Epic Store Exclusive

What does that mean?!

>Not posting your times in seconds, day, minutes, year, month, hour

>no xbox
>no ps4
it's just crediting epic for ue4

Honestly, I wouldn't even care if they add in crossplay through Epic, like how fortnite is. It would be nice to be able to buy this on PC and play with my buddies who still use consoles.