How old is too old to be playing video games?

How old is too old to be playing video games?

Attached: 1539493325240.jpg (1181x1300, 149K)

When you stop enjoying them

My dad is approaching his 70s and still plays diablo. Given that's the only game his parkinson doesn't prevent from playing.

When you're dead

If you have to ask you're too old.

As long as you're conscious and there's a valid interface between your brain and the game, not old enough.

Are you the same person making these threads? Post the original pic ynow the one?

Thats when you should engage in mature activities for mature people like myself such as reading, talking about philosophy, and posting on Yea Forums.
I used to say discussing politics but everyone nowadays is a whining manbaby so it doesnt count anymore

Never, sweety.

Attached: 8246524572.jpg (299x169, 6K)

How old is too old to watch movies or listen to music? If you think you're too old for something, you're usually either wrong or being a bitch. And of course there's going to be outliers like little kid's shows and baby toys but for the most part the golden rule is nobody gives a shit

Attached: 1420876705917.gif (360x360, 1.97M)

Video games are for children.

Some not all

>falling in love with VANILLA Skyrim

what a beast

Attached: D27-GnYX0AA7Epw[1].jpg (1200x900, 277K)

how much would the quality of video games improve if you were only aloud to play them once you hit 25?

would games like fortnite exist?
would DLC exist?

Good Lord, Todd's game has sucked the very life from that poor gamer girl!

>that todd
Oh he's getting lucky tonight and he knows it.

My dad is turning 57 and I still play games with him.
1v1 him on Warthunder once.

20+

wow todd finally found someone the same height as him

How old is too old to watch TV? How old is too old to read a book? How old is too old to be a film junkie? How old is too old to go rock-climbing, hiking, camping, swimming, skydiving or kayaking? How old is too old to go sight seeing?

Why the fuck is it that video games are the only hobby you're expected to "grow out of?" And how do faggots like OP that don't play them find themselves there?

There is no too old, it's just that old people didn't grow up with it. Video games will become the same as any other sport/hobby once everyone alive has grown up with it in a few decades.

>he thinks watching movies is the same as playing electronic kid's toys
OHNONONONONO

So are picture shows and playing with a ball

AAA titles wouldn’t exist

I didn't know Doom was for kids. Sure my parents were rad enough to let me play it but I wouldn't let my son play violent stuff unless he understood that shit doesn't fly in real life, as I did back then. It figures that it's either Yea Forums or Yea Forums shitposting by making these threads.

>Todd swoons her
>takes her to his racecar bed
>slides his fallout boy inside her
>Bethesdas stock raises
>Fallout 76 sells billions of copies
>recognize as the man who saves gaming

based Todd

>he doesn't think doom is for kids
Back when it came out, it was pretty much exclusively played by 13-year-olds. You're not making a very good case here.

Man there were LANs set up in offices to play Doom Multiplayer. I was fucking 6 when I played it.

EVERYONE played Doom, not just kids, that's what you faggot retards who don't play games don't get.

How the fuck is a grandma addicted to Skyrim less a stick in the mud than you pretentious filmfags?

13 year olds are nearly adults

Video games are for children. You're a prime example, manchild.

And there are some kids that do sex work. Rare adults playing with children's toys don't make it widespread. Embarrassing.

most games today are made for children and old people with the skill of a child so it's not really hold old is too old it's more of a how good are you and if you're any good at vidya then you shouldn't be playing them

When the arthritis gets too bad.

Eighteen years old (18)

How old is too old to be on Yea Forums?

Stop acting like niggers. Every hobby is fucking stupid. Have a stupid hobby, live happily and healthily, who gives a shit

/thread