Why isnt it your goty?

why isnt it your goty?

Attached: 1554130959822.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

Because there isn't a dating sim mode

It is though

Attached: 1553902411878.png (680x497, 528K)

Is it harder than Nioh?

just bring her sake bro

Waiting for DLCs.

DMCV exists

Demon of Hatred.

based

b-b-but Sekiro is HARD

Do enemies eventually attack you in dmc?

Because it's the worst souls game (after DaS2) and RE2 remastered came out this year.

Finished it once, had no desire to replay it.
Solid game, but overall not GOTY material.
7/10.

I already beat 2 out of 4 endings and I can tell you right now that only one weapon is a detriment to the game. I haven't even started run 3 because I don't feel like like replaying the exact same thing again.

It's April user. I will decide what is good during the start of January next year like any normal person.

Because for me it doesn't even qualify as GOTY material for being so short.
Also it's just April

I have not bought it. Due to my current situation, I have only bought God Eater 3, Deaht end re:Quest,

yes

>I have only bought God Eater 3, Deaht end re:Quest,

forgot to add Metal Max Xeno.

KH3 was given to me

I didn't finish it yet
But I also didn't finish DMC5 or AC7, all 3 could very well be my goty.

Liked the game a lot but I can't call it GOTY when V is a thing, the boring format of the missions and the asethetics of the game just not being my thing in the new engine

I'm waiting for it to go on sale before I play it; that's why. I bought RE2 and DMC5 on release already.
Too many good games at once!

So far it is though, not as replayable as souls games but still a hell of a good experience.

Didn't like it. Don't like the combat, don't like how you have to deathblow guys to kill them, hate the poise aspect, the setting was dreary, the music sucks, all the characters are forgettable and the story was bad. I expected way better.

I did finish the game once and got some ending, not sure if it was good or bad but I just lost all desire to keep playing after that. It's just a bad game that is more stressful than fun.

These are all fair points but I can't see anything surpassing it this year.

I still prefer DMC5, but I enjoyed Sekiro a lot, more than I expected to really. DMC's just more of my kind of game though.

I'd say so, but Nioh felt like it had so many ways to overpower yourself to make it easier. The DLC may be a bit harder in Nioh though, but I don't really remember how much trouble I had in the DLC.

I'd agree if the levels weren't so aggressively bland. One thing that's holding it back from surpassing DMC3.

It's too hard.

Attached: 1553996685511.png (850x653, 78K)

Can be beaten in 2 hours. Bad game.

Because the replayability gets 1/10