He doesn’t play doom on his refrigerator

>he doesn’t play doom on his refrigerator

Attached: 921C34DB-F0F4-4AF4-A967-B79B5CD5CA8C.jpg (4128x3096, 643K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NPWi5yJK3zo
youtu.be/ztVI7r7C-1w
youtu.be/NRMpNA86e8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=2T5LyEjLfP8
youtube.com/watch?v=GD0L46y3IqI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iMsE4P0bsc0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's just playing it through DOS? Weak. A real man would write his own port from scratch specifically for the fridge's firmware.

>not playing doom on a printer
youtu.be/NPWi5yJK3zo

Imagine being so poor that you have to go to Home Depot to play DOOM

>not playing doom on a spectrum analyzer
youtu.be/ztVI7r7C-1w

>not playing doom while driving and using the shift/steering wheel and horn as button inputs

youtu.be/NRMpNA86e8Q

Attached: 19491DF1-F6DA-4BB4-9571-98C48249A117.jpg (1125x604, 486K)

You look gay as fuck and imma fuck dat ass

Faggot

>the toaster cameo
kek

Kek

I wonder how long until we can literally play games on toasters

Is Doom the most ported game ever?

That and Tetris

Attached: C9A81ECD-D9B6-4148-8176-104D86CF0BA1.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Uh since when did refrigerators have screens and why do they need them?

Few years now

Attached: 48F044F0-FCEF-483F-9D48-9022AABCBB08.jpg (859x572, 42K)

what's with zoomers and having everything connected to the internet?

I had to use one of these when I worked retail, that's pretty rad

>Has never seen a fridge with a screen
I bet you don't even know that there are fridges that take pictures of the contents of your fridge and texts it to you!

>he doesn’t have a bio refrigerator

Attached: 7AD36A67-A965-46E5-A5B1-D0DF6FFE9C87.jpg (536x800, 39K)

How long until hackers figure out how to explode internet connected ovens?

Attached: 19-OvenComp026[1].png (480x320, 13K)

how the fuck does that work

this is unnecessary and it actually kind of scares me. your fridge doesn't need an android inside of it.
i haven't actually. honestly i'm still weirded out that mcdonalds has those touch screen kiosks.

>
In a valiant effort to rethink the ubiquitous refrigerator -- which has seen few design changes since the invention of freon fridges in the 1930's -- Russian designer Yuriy Dmitriev has unveiled a fresh-looking, gel-filled appliance of the future. His Bio Robot Refrigerator utilizes a special gel-like substance that suspends and cools food once inserted. Dmitriev's design was a finalist in the Electrolux Design Lab competition, which challenges entrants with the task of redesigning modern appliances for the future.

>The Bio Robot Refrigerator mounts on a wall — Dmitriev points out it can be mounted horizontally, vertically or even on the ceiling. The fridge does not have a motor or other traditional technology like most refrigerators, — the gel does all the work — so, 90% of the appliance is actual usable space. To use the fridge you basically shove food into it’s biopolymer gel — which has no odor and is not sticky — and it is suspended and cooled until you need it again.

>Dmitriev notes that the cooling agents are the “bio robots” inherent in the gel that use luminescence — light generated in cold temperatures — to preserve food.

you take the food
you put the food in the jello
the jello is cold

>unnecessary
Who cares, fag.

>scares me
What are you a fucking cave man?

what if your food leaks inside of that? how do you swap the dirty gel out for fresh one? what if that gets inside your food and you eat it?

Fuck off, boomer. The future is now.

Attached: 1548739008622.png (711x590, 395K)

Attached: BB139E59-003C-4F5D-866C-9C392BDDBE68.jpg (450x229, 35K)

H-he's fast!

designers are among the most overpaid and unnecessary professionals

Good zoomies. Remember to buy the Apple WiFi enabled iToilet as well.

Doom on a thermostat is the only impressive one.

youtube.com/watch?v=2T5LyEjLfP8

So Skynet can tell you when your eggs are going bad. Them steal your shopping habbits and sell them to advertisers.

boom boom

>doom on a thermostat
The boomer holy grail

>says this while solving google image captchas while typing on a modern spy operating system hooked up to the internet

>your fridge doesn't need an android inside of it.
Just a reminder, we don't understand our own cognition well enough to properly mimic it so the best those with the hubris to try and make androids can do is create a bunch of developmentally delayed shortbus tour-guides which is why it's no longer fun to "surf" the internet as we are constantly being nudged/corralled into virtual fiefdoms where we either consume or have our behavior vampirically monetized to be used to perpetuate the cycle through various projections.

They've literally been brainwashed into WANTing the police state being able to take control of everything they own.

cool. now get the fridge to run Source and maybe we'll see Half Life 3

>Thy Fahrenheit consumed

Attached: 1532498021772.jpg (783x317, 61K)

>oh no advertisers know my food habits!
>POLICE STATE POLICE STATE FIGHT DA POWAHH!

plastic bags and saran wrap
you dont just leave unpackaged food in your fridge, do you?

>play game on fridge
>Skeleton Warrior: It’s bone CHILLING

It’s a stupid idea to begin with. If it can’t replace freezers, then you’d just have stupid bio fridge mounted above your freezer. Which would be stupid. It’d be like having one bionic leg from the future and one peg leg.

sometimes the lids are loose
how do you avoid that when placing a bottle in your gel thing?

>wrap soft food in wrap
>stick it in the gel, but the gel is more firm than the cake so it smashes your cake into unrecognizable handful of sugar.
Awesome.

Why can’t it replace freezers?

Because the bio gel would probably freeze. Not to mention it would be unsanitary to place raw meat (even if it’s packaged in styrofoam) into the gel.

You have no idea what you’re talking abour

Plastic containers don't exist, right? Just shut the fuck up kid. Kill yourself

It is literally just a digital calender, clock and weather channel all in your fridge, so you don't have to have any of those in your kitchen.
I don't know if you've ever had a physical calender but they're gay and usually weakly attached to your fridge door by a shitty fucking magnet anyway.
It's a pretty neat idea and it's probably not some stupid big brother scheme to lock us out of our fridges or have secret cameras spying on our food for pepsi co.

Well, I guess I’m right or those faggots would have made a freezer as well. But they didn’t.

>because the biogel would probably freeze
Yeah sure if they were absolutely retarded and created an awful gel compound for the job.
Are you stupid? Do you understand what freezers even do?

>he doesn't play Doom on the light bar of a Mac

absolutely based

Is there anything Doom can't run on?

Your moms liposuction machine

computers apparently

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iMsE4P0bsc0

>not playing doom on mac touchbar

Doom for ants

aren't these ice dispensers really unhygienic?

Technology is amazing

What do you think a leak is?