Attached: Gatling.png (270x369, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archiverse.guide/
youtube.com/watch?v=kagFk7ve8SA
youtube.com/watch?v=vW-MEqhiGzc
youtube.com/watch?v=RvOQFbK4jzc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*revives*

Id like an X-ray of how an organism can disperse explosives and have an exhaust system like a machine.

I'd just leave my Pikmin with Louie and trick it into taking out all of my enemies. The sentries were the real issue.

It was a reoccurring theme in Pikmin 2 that they completely dropped in 3. Why did they not revisit that? All they touched up on were the wraiths and that didn't really add anything to the lore at all.

>Olimar's notes
“This beastly predator's aggressive ejection of high-speed projectiles makes it one of the most fearsome creatures in the ecosystem. Its body seems to comprise of both biological and mechanical components, and represents one of the most evolutionarily advanced specimens ever observed. The chamber within its torso gives it rapid-fire bio-pellet launch capabilities. What appears to be a tail fin is in fact the base of its counter-weight and ammunition cylinder, so immobilizing this appendage will prevent the groink from attacking...at least in theory. Confirmation of this suspicion remains elusive, as nobody has volunteered to test it.”

>Louie's notes
“Remove the cannon and ammo stockpile, then vigorously tenderize the meat with a heavy mallet. Stir-fry with caramelized onions and figwort sprouts. Spoon over a steaming bowl of fluffy white rice and douse with chili sauce.”

Reviving enemies were a good thing

they can be annoying but they did keep you on your toes in the overworld sometimes

pikmin 4 when

Hey! Pikmin

Attached: 1541541110101.png (361x330, 130K)

Attached: 1511628730496.jpg (475x339, 90K)

I want to replay Pikmin. Do PC emulators have mouse and keyboard support?

bump

I wish there were more horrid amalgamations of metal and flesh in the games, those are probably my favorites because of how interesting and threatening they are.

>Olimar's Notes
"This species of the arachnorb family fuses with machinery at a crucial point in the maturation process, giving it the ability to fire energy bursts from the launcher beneath its orbular torso. However, the Man-at-Legs itself is not in control of this weapon. Instead, the mechanical portions of its structure appear to automatically acquire and attack targets. The Man-at-Legs has a gentle disposition, and as a member of the arachnorb species, it has no natural enemies. It is particularly difficult to understand why this species would develop such awesome offensive capabilities, leading to rumors among the scientific community that it was the machinery that approached the arachnorb and proposed the symbiotic relationship."

Attached: 1522032422829.jpg (2000x2000, 198K)

You're a big bug

Kinda surprised they never tried an HD trilogy for Switch, seeing as how they ported over so many other games.

If Pikmin 3 was a spin on 1's time limit, what would 4's take on caves be like?

Attached: 43uH.gif (500x375, 987K)

It is I, a borb.

Attached: notpikmin.jpg (243x213, 9K)

Man at Legs was fucking horrifying when i played Pikmin 2 as a kid. machine+creature is terrifying in general.

Don't let this thread die.

Attached: bluepiks.png (854x480, 719K)

Post pikmin.

Attached: puffmin.png (316x402, 80K)

Pikmin threads always die, it's really a shame but with no new content there's nothing to discuss

Then we'll just make content.

Net Pikmin thread we post our Pikmin 3 photos. Oh, wait... Miiverse is gone, so I don't think we can do that.

archiverse.guide/
But it's not complete. I'd post my old screenshots if they were saved.

Uh, post ideas for pikmin enemies and I'll draw my interpretations of them.

fungi pikmin? where do they come from.

A boss that's a wild dog, or at least the Pikmin equivalent.

Is this taking into consideration the fact that "dogs" on hocotate look like bulborbs?

3's ecology felt so safe and boring compared to 2's. I guess the most weird thing 3 did was have a real mammal monster for the first time (that static electricity rat thing), but that's not really much compared to all the crazy shit that 2 had.

>What appears to be a tail fin [...] immobilizing this appendage will prevent the groink from attacking

Was this actually possible in the game? I would always try throwing Pikmin at its tail but it never seemed like it made the groink stop firing.

Hand-designed dungeons instead of algorithmically generated layouts, maybe? And more varied dungeon gimmicks a la the Waterwraith, just to make each one feel a little more unique.

Attached: wildborb.png (324x208, 4K)

pikmin seller
I am going into battle and require your rarest pikmin

my pikmin are too strong for you traveler

Attached: Olimar_Pikmin.png (640x480, 384K)

Here's your pikmin bro.

Attached: handsomepikmin.png (894x894, 353K)

>destroys your flowers from behind a wall

Attached: witheringblowhog.png (480x290, 165K)

Come on guys, I know you're here.

Attached: groink.jpg (193x222, 8K)

fuck this floating faggot

The more time passes without an official Pikmin 4 announcement, the more I start to believe this.

Attached: butwhy.jpg (144x144, 11K)

Pikmin 3 made it clear that the wraiths are umibozu. That's a pretty big lore advancement.

youtube.com/watch?v=kagFk7ve8SA
Post dem musics.

youtube.com/watch?v=vW-MEqhiGzc

There's a creature in the first pikmin game that just runs around spreading spore clouds. If a pikmin is hit with it they get infected and convert into a vicious mushroom head that wants to murder Olimar. The creature spreading the clouds doesn't actually attack, so the whole encounter is just trying not to get killed by your own army.

I gotta ask, what was wrong with Hey! Pikmin? I thought it was actually pretty clever and enjoyable.

youtube.com/watch?v=RvOQFbK4jzc

This song takes me straight back to 2004.

bump