Gundam

What are some of the better Gundam games? There is shit tons of them for all platforms.

Attached: Alex_(2).jpg (690x1000, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QX_FYq3GoRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Eo8CVzEcLQE
youtube.com/watch?v=6fUJ6LehQ3I
youtube.com/watch?v=AOqkJRVnYDc
youtube.com/watch?v=eVx14e2QuwE
youtube.com/watch?v=dWz2BWGxqMI
youtube.com/watch?v=cXabZ_-QPb0
gundam.fandom.com/wiki/RGM-89De_Jegan_(ECOAS_Type)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They all suck ass

Endless Duel
Battle Assault 2
Zeonic Front
Battlefield Record 0081

>God-tier
Federation VS Zeon (PS2)
Gundam VS Zeta Gundam (PS2)
>Pretty fucking good-tier
Gundam Battle Universe (PSP)
Gundam VS Gundam NEXT PLUS (PSP)
Gundam Battle Assault 1 and 2 (PS1)
I'd list more but these are really the cream of the crop as far as gundam vidya goes.

>no Zeonic front
>literally grunt simulator

Attached: 1546895524088.jpg (640x480, 36K)

Honestly I like them more when they try to be more Armored Core style shooters and less sim-like Mechwarrior.
There was a really cool one on the Saturn though, with cockpit view and everything.

>Endless Duel
>Battle Assault 2
I remember playing these in the computer lab at school. Why don't they make mech fighting games any more?

Gundam Crossfire (a.k.a. Target in Sight)--pic related
It's actually a lot better than the reviews give it credit for. Yes, the framerate often drops to the single digits, but the textures are absolutely BEAUTIFUL. You can even give different camouflage outfits to your Mobile Suits. It isn't all that buggy, either--I only experienced gamebreaking bugs in a single mission (Defend Zeon Mining Base, hard version, hardest difficulty).

Also, the last three of the four games in the Dynasty Warriors Gundam series are EXTREMELY fun, and the first one isn't the worst game in the world, either.

These are all on PS3.

Attached: Crossfire Campaigns Small.jpg (1000x1333, 1.02M)

Gundam MMO when?

Because Gundam Vs exists now so they just stuck with that.

Gundam Breaker 3 is rad once you forget it's a gunpla game. Just gotta import it, but I got it for like 40 on Amazon.

>tfw the only half decent Gundam game for the Switch is an SD Gundam game

Attached: crying galho.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

zone of the enders 2

ZEEKS ARE ASLEEP
POST THICC MS

Attached: Gustav.jpg (760x1035, 470K)

There is one, it bombed hard and shut down. Private server is up though. UCGO

Attached: mg_rick_dias_completed_62.jpg (1200x1600, 930K)

Imagine an updated Gundam VS Gundam game on the Switch, made from the core to be a fucking chaotic local/couch/japtrain MP experience.

Ah nvm, BANMCO handles Gundam like a fucking toddler ... inb4 PS4 Gundam RPG.

Just play ACE

>SRW never fucks off from Z, ZZ, and CCA
>Gundam Versus and New Gundam Breaker, the worst of the series, are the ones that got brought over west so some gook can now say "the west doesn't care about gundam, just look at the reception to these games"
>The dynasty warriors gundam have always been mediocre but Reborn was like peak boredom.
>Gundam EXVS Maxi Boost ON never ever.
>a billion and one G-Gen games that are basically all the fucking same.

Attached: 1548211835216.gif (320x227, 2.51M)

I'd give my left leg for a Zeonic Front remaster.

I'm trying to play g genesis rn but god damn these menus are slow af

>Gundam VS Zeta Gundam
Based. I LOVED that game.

>Grunt Simulator
>Not Rise From the Ashes

Objectively best Gundam games list that don't require you to be a Jap to play and understand:
-Zeonic Front
-Gundam Side Story: Rise From The Ashes
-Encounters From Space
-Gundam VS Zeta Gundam
-Gundam Breaker 3 Breaker Edition
-Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost
-Gundam Battle Universe
-SD Gundam Overworld

Not listing Super Robot Wars titles because OP asked for Gundam specifically.

Been trying to play Overworld. Who's a good Ace to start with? I feel like picking Zechs at the start was a mistake since no one from Wing gets any Awaken stat. I'm thinking maybe restarting with either CCA Amuro or Kamille.

Zeonic front if you like a little bit of strategy (still action based; you control one of three teams in the battle) and true "weightiness" of the suits. I hate the games (and gundam series/arcs for that matter) that make them magical, flying robots. If you prefer the gritty combat of War In The Pocket or 08th MS Team, you'll like Zeonic front.

>Gundam Breaker 3
wasn't that super shit? or am I thniking of 4?

You're thinking of the 4th game, New Gundam Breaker.

Sorry buddy but I couldn't tell you, I also picked Zechs at first and put him in the Epyon ver.EW once I got it, steamrolled through the whole game afterwards.

Used Bernadette as my main once I got her cuz she's super cute and loli pilots are my jam

You're thinking of NEW Gundam Breaker

No gundam breaker? Are you flipping serious? 3 is like the best.

MS Saga starts off bland but really picks up so far through

>mfw it turns into G Gundam

Attached: 1531856043318.jpg (355x355, 100K)

Gundam VS Zeta Gundam is great, its got kinda clunky controls but they actually make the game better, as it makes you feel really heavy and helps give you the feeling of actually piloting a mobile suit.
MS Saga: A New Dawn is also really good, if you're looking for an RPG.

are there any good Gundam games that can be played/emulated in English on PC?

Gunpla Simulator when?

Attached: 52ac33a1-6e3c-483c-ac11-b669c47be58c_1.1f91ace2dd64bf3580d2da4123f7dde9.jpg (1500x1004, 127K)

Isn't that what Gundam breaker is?

But you don't rike new gundam breaker, so no new gundam games for u

Attached: 1530026933350.png (995x1130, 1.41M)

B-but it was a total dumpster fire in Japan too! They wouldn't punish us for their own failures, r-right?

NOT ON YOUR LIFE FEDDIE SCUM
All I wanted were good gundam games in the west, sorta like capsule fighters or that one game with tallgeese in it with the point systems.

Attached: 61h5ag+rATL._SL1500_.jpg (1370x1500, 127K)

Singapore English version of gundam breaker 3 is that, and actually good. Also it’s fully translated unlike gundam vs, the game that actually is available in the west

What if thicc ms are zeek?

Attached: 581A701D-B1C6-4CB6-BCA8-30F02B9357CA.jpg (1158x760, 632K)

Anything new on that gunpla battle bullshit they were working on?
Have they finally given up?

If you can handle gachashit and drooling moron teammates Gundam Battle Operation 2 can be fun. Gundam Breaker 3 is good, don't bother with New Breaker as it is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=QX_FYq3GoRQ

Attached: Msz-010.jpg (2000x2809, 716K)

The best Gundam game is Gundam One Year War for the PS2. It's only in japanese, but you don't need to read anything to go through the mission. It goes from the beginning to the end of Gundam 0079.

Here's a video: youtube.com/watch?v=Eo8CVzEcLQE
Skip to 2:45

I find the idea of piloting a mass produced grunt suit, patrolling bases around the Earth Sphere and shooting the fuck out of zeeks while having some cool banter with your comrades, way more appealing than being a literal space psychic with daddy issues driving a god-mode MS.

Attached: 41CA3qrJzGL.jpg (338x500, 32K)

The PS2 games:
- Journey to Jaburo is a very early PS2 game, and it shows. The game is rather short with only 10 or so missions, but it's hard as fuck because everything takes 10 or more Beam Rifle shots to die. Gundam 0079 (2nd movie)
- Lost War Chronicles: expands on Journey to Jaburo, made by the same team. Much better, but still has some balance problems. Some mobile suits are completely useless, like the Ground Gundam. Original story.
- Gundam UC Climax: you can create your own pilot and play through all Gundam eras, even changing sides (can start as Zeon and change to Axis later, for example). The weapon system is rather weird, and you need to collect cards dropped by enemies. The graphics are pretty good, but the weapon system may put some people off.
- Zeonic Front: an strategy game. Focus is completely on strategy, and although you can manually control your MS, they're rather slow, so no pyrotechnics. Even jumping takes quite some effort. Original story.
- VS Games: (anything with Versus in the name). They're arcade games (arena shooter), even if they have mission or story modes. The one with the most content is Gundam vs Zeta Gundam.
- Encounters in Space: it's actually an on-rails shooter. Very nice graphics. Gundam 0079 (third movie) + original story.
- G-Saviour: the focus is on hovering (later skating). Early PS2 game, so graphics are rather simple. 8 missions long. Follows the G-Saviour story (happens after the movie).

>working for the corrupt feds
truly your soul was weighed down by gravity.

>tfw no zeonic front esque wing game where you can play as OZ and pilot leos

Attached: Oz-06ms_colour.jpg (310x310, 17K)

journey to jaburo
I played the shit out of that as a youngster and unlocked all the suits. So much fun had, shame it was dated. There really isn't a proper armored core like game for early uc.

- G Generation (series): they're all turn-based SRPGs. The best of the bunch is Wars. Has a ton of MS and most of the seiyuu from the series, even ones who never appeared in any Gundam animated series. Story is a crossover of series, although there's an underlying original story.
- Gihren's Ambition: strategy game. Of the War of the Three Kingdoms type, not Zeonic Front type. Need to know japanese, because there's tons of text.
- Gundam 00: Gundam Meisters: pretty original battle system. Late PS2 game, so it has pretty nice graphics. 00 Gundam.
- MS Saga. A JRPG marginally related to Gundam. It's a totally original story, where you pilot mobile suits to fight other mobile suits. Grindy as fuck.
- Dynasty Warriors Gundam: there's 3 games on the PS2, I think? Anyway, they're DW clones, so if you hate DW you'll hate them. Has some very nice crossover moments, where the "story modes" are three or more people from different series put together. And all the dialogues are voiced. For example, there's a story mode with Milliardo, Domon and Puru 1, another with Master Asia, Heero and Jerid, and so on.

My only gripe with it is how everything takes so many shots to die. You can use the special shot (hold down square) to fire a stronger shot, but you can't aim it.

>Not piloting a Gundam based on your country's Stereotype.

Attached: AMERICA.jpg (467x302, 49K)

I disliked the story mode, most of my fun came from playing as Blue Destiny of the Kampfer in mission mode.
I miss racism, without open racism we can't get great shit like Chibodee or tequila gundam. It ain't fair bros.

Attached: Viking Gundam.jpg (400x298, 36K)

>Gunpla Simulator when?

Attached: mass-builder.jpg (680x841, 204K)

Based burger gundam

I miss Domon's english VA. He only really did the work to pay for his Dentist education but still. He had talent!

Attached: 1373177245429.jpg (850x863, 198K)

Why is it so great bros?

Attached: OZ-00MS_Tallgeese_(front).jpg (448x640, 76K)

Motherfucker could scream like nobody's business
youtube.com/watch?v=6fUJ6LehQ3I

Attached: 2b5c343829629f74b1655df2e49d6339.jpg (553x800, 132K)

Because its the one mobile suit that can keep up with a Gundam.

It almost destroyed heavyarms.

Because it's regal, yet simple, like a pawn that ascended. Not a gundam, yet good enoguh to beat one, so good even katoki couldn't improve on it or the thunder bros design.

tfw Rain isnt playable in SUper Robot Wars T. Why banpresto!? WHY!? She was playable in all of her other appearances! youtube.com/watch?v=AOqkJRVnYDc Wheres my Sekiha Love Love Tenkyoken!?

youtube.com/watch?v=eVx14e2QuwE

Attached: Wing Gundam.jpg (850x604, 126K)

And we will never hear him again. I wonder if a random guy ever recognized his voice and asked him to do the shining/burning finger speech while he was pulling a tooth or something.

God I hate wing but the ost was god tier.
youtube.com/watch?v=dWz2BWGxqMI

ANSWER ME DOMON!

Attached: Master Asia,,.jpg (620x465, 87K)

The lack of Allenby in this thread is disturbing

Attached: allenby.webm (640x480, 1.38M)

Attached: DDvgOwzUAAAjcIG.jpg orig.jpg (1024x768, 125K)

Attached: 1397369208487.gif (640x360, 1.24M)

Got this recently. No regrets

Attached: cutedam.jpg (864x1560, 66K)

Wing would be so much better if the writing wasn't so fucking terrible. The designs are meh at best, the grunts, tallgeese and heavyarms are the only designs that look good.

>Neo Sweden
>Expect their Gundam to be a big burly berserker lookin motherfucker with a horned helmet
>Instead its a Schoolgirl.

Gundam Breaker 3 is worth picking up for the customization alone.

Allenby a best. Post more.

The Taurus and Leo mobile suits are pretty fucking cool.

>SRW never fucks off from Z, ZZ, and CCA
Japan has a hard on for those three considering they define Mid UC. They're the OT of Gundam where they get shoved into a game so that people can recognize thing and clap. At least the Nu/Hi Nu gets special love, so I'm not complaining too much.
>mfw Z2.1 reveal of the Nu Gundam's Fin Funnel dynamic kill animation
>mfw last shooting

Attached: 1527641686027.png (389x553, 209K)

No, FUCK YOU OLD MAN. I'M BALLS DEEP IN TIGHT RAIN, PUSSY. GONNA USE MY ERUPTING BURNING EJACULATION TO PLANT MY SEED IN HER WOMB. AINT GOT TIME FOR YOUR GAY, SCHOOL OF THE UNDEFEATED OF THE EAST SHIT!

Nice.

Attached: 22cbf446ee1a840554c67d11147fd37a.png (900x1300, 991K)

>tfw trieze was a good character stuck in that god awful show
He was a true gentleman.

Attached: 1546737052033.jpg (1861x2551, 412K)

Agreed, wing has some amazing grunt designs.

I've been watching Gundam 00 and I feel that the political climate presented in the setting would make the show more interesting if it was the primary conflict but the focus on Celestial Being and the less-than-compelling Gundam Meisters bores me.

>tfw breast reduction in the 2nd season

Attached: Sumeragi.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

Gotta love how shitty the aries was.

Attached: the head is where I keep my fuel tank.webm (720x540, 2.86M)

Reminder that 8th MS Team is the best Gundam.Fuckin 'Nam with mecha.

I haven't seen wing since I was a kid, tried rewatching a few times and I always lose interest.

Zeta Gundam>all

>awesome teaser for season 2 with all the survivors and whathaveyou
>Throw it all out for a bunch of basedboys as the villains.

Attached: gbu.jpg (3840x2160, 481K)

Were they tryin to make it look like a pilot?

>shield makes contact with head
>rest of mobile suit explodes
Wat?

Encounters in Space was kinda fun. If only because of making your own pilots and then throwing them in the God and Master Gundams

Yes.

Attached: Oz-07ams-romefeller.jpg (377x436, 140K)

>Ribbons
>basedboy
Huh?

Most of the mechs in Wing were made out of explodium due to budget cuts in the military, please understand.

Why tho? The Taurus was already a mech focused on flying. And could turn into a jet fighter to boot.

no one in Wing was smart, no one

Battle Operation 2 is pretty fun and free as long as you make a Japanese psn account. It's all fully translated in English too.

Desu OZ is a military who LARPs as aristocrats, do you really need to ask?

Attached: 45a225043ef4d3b173a158d79aef8e4c.jpg (491x763, 66K)

Cause aries came first you mong.

Attached: gendum1.webm (640x360, 2.26M)

>God tier
>no mention of the single greatest gundam game of all time

Attached: 1378440924004.jpg (1409x1417, 1.96M)

IIRC, the Aries was an old model from before suits like the Leo and Taurus, and was hilariously outdated. Though I haven't watched Wing in like, 15 years, so I could be wrong.

My feddie bruther.

Attached: [EG]Gundam_0083_05_BD(1080p_10bit)[52CA8A1A].webm (1440x1080, 2.64M)

>EXVS 2 added Daryl’s Acguy
>Will never get to play it.
Fuck

>ywn redline a zaku

Attached: zaku limiters.webm (640x360, 2.56M)

I swear I have no clue how to S rank most missions in this game. There is always some cryptic bullshit to do
>ship appears as target
>except it isn't, if you going for the S rank
>you gotta wait for it to start dropping MS at you
>you need to destroy EXACTLY 4 of the MS BEFORE they reach a specific point
>only then Char will get dropped out of nowhere
>you have to destroy him in under a minute to unlock a secret route that will lead you to the S-rank path
>game never tells you any of this
FUCK. THIS. GAME.
But I still fucking love it.

Attached: 1465742495953.jpg (412x430, 29K)

There are gundam games that get you into the world. There are gundam games that have fun high-energy combat. There are no gundam games that do everything right, and that's by design so you buy a bunch of half-good games.

Japan's Chardon is fucking ridiculous.

Leo and Tallgeese are goat

Stardust Memory had the best fucking Mobile Suits designs of the entire franchise and nobody can prove this wrong.
>inb4 Katoki haters

But that's the twist, it is a berserker.

Attached: Stark.gif (500x276, 1.44M)

Unironically true and based. The dynasty warriros games acknowledge this and suck his dick endlessly, master asia even loves him.

Best part of the show.

He had the best waifu also.

Attached: best wing girl.jpg (588x540, 52K)

She was awful, he had shit taste in women, but my favorite part was that despite being awful, jsut being in his presence made her waifu material. My fave was always Noin.

Although honestly, Treize eternally btfo of the chineese kid was hilarious to me. He scarred that lil nigga for life.

Attached: 1539579870978.webm (1280x720, 1.18M)

Nanai is cute! CUTE!

Attached: [AnimeRG] Mobile Suit Gundam (1988 Movie) Char's Counterattack [1080p] [Dual-Audio] [BD] [Multi (1920x1080, 245K)

Attached: 1539580049285.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

That's cause wufei was an icel with an inferiority complex.

not on my watch

Attached: PSX_20190402_183412.jpg (1660x2000, 1.61M)

Attached: 1539582788840.webm (714x480, 1.01M)

When will we ever get a gundam game that plays like webm related. And no, not from the zeekfag point of view. Full Armor a best.

Attached: 1539918514874.webm (680x385, 2.87M)

Stardust has pretty great designs but I've really come to appreciate Thunderbolt designs. It manages to make even Acguys and Goggs look intimidating.

Attached: 1446022295050.jpg (997x1405, 356K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cXabZ_-QPb0

Attached: I am GUNDAMIUM hard.gif (500x281, 992K)

Attached: 1479468965799.webm (667x500, 2.98M)

>TFW Unicorn had the best grunt mechs
>D-Type Jeg, Stark Jegs, Geara Zulus/Dogas,
>all those old ass MS that the remnants used

What are some games that let me pilot this absolute unit?

Attached: Zeta Gundam Psycho Gundam.jpg (500x362, 49K)

Attached: 1474493288997.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

based and gruntpilled

Attached: Dra-C.webm (714x480, 2.9M)

Piloting that monstrosity is prohibited.

>Noin

Very good taste friend.

As for Gundam games I really wish the last VS title hadn't been such a shitshow. The gameplay was fine and it looked good but the roster, single player, online and dlc was so irredeemably bad.

Attached: AMS-119_Geara_Doga_standard (1).jpg (369x528, 221K)

What non UC series are worth watching?

Don't tell me what to do.

Attached: 1510122904040.webm (720x404, 2.43M)

G Gundam. Wing if you're a fujo.

G Gundam, 00, X, Turn A

Depends what exactly you're looking for.

Enjoy being driven to the absolute point of insanity.

It's a shame the plot of Unicorn is batshit retarded. Some great mobile suit sequences. It's like like Stardust Memory in that regard but even more retarded.

Don't be silly, the psycho gundam is perfectly safe.

Attached: 6a4d142dffccd12f5aea70866f3782cee1ef46c4b93825b31033edd556bd9040.jpg (720x480, 65K)

Wu fei was such a cunt, it was hilarious to see his chineese boy scout looking ass get blown teh fuck out eternally by Treize.

Attached: 1447648869012.webm (960x540, 2.66M)

Gundam Breaker 3 is alright but can get repetitive after some time.

There is Super Robot Wars but it is more like a celebration robot anime rather than gundam and the gameplay is piss easy(for the new one).

g gundam, gundam x, uh....that's it.
Waht was the one where you could play as the goose and the efreet custom was dlc.

Unironically, Build Fighters.

Honestly he was one of the worst written characters in the show.

Gundam Battle Operation 2 anyone?

Attached: 016_cs1w1_1280x716.jpg (1280x716, 487K)

Turn A. That's it. Wing is a comedy, G isn't even gundam, 00 is Wing but adored by zoomers for some reason, X and AGE are forgetable, SEED is just horrible, G-Reco has terrible designs. IBO is boring.

unicorn starts solid and becomes a shitshow towards the mid point. Full Frontal is a retarded name.
build fighters is great for battles and being a fun schlocky mess. It also gives me a boner to watch fights like Kampfer versus k-9, or the zeta versus the crimson amazing.

Attached: 123321.webm (840x472, 2.98M)

Pretty sure TB FAG and Psycho Zaku were in Versus, I know both are in GBO2 as high end space only units that can run circles around everyone else.

Attached: D1V2vpoX0AANex2.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

The worst part is Gundam Versus didn't even get released on PC. That shit, though the worst of the series, would still have sold on PC. However we only got New Gundam Breaker which even if we do get more Gundam Games, they won't release it on PC.

Huh. Just finished building this.

Attached: IMG_20190401_201256.jpg (2610x4640, 2.8M)

Why are GM Sniper IIs the absolute fucking best?

Attached: retard fight.webm (1328x720, 2.96M)

Attached: retard fight 2.webm (668x360, 2.93M)

I think the most retarded part about CCA is that it all but pretends Zeta and ZZ never happened despite being made after them.

It's actually ECOAS special forces version of the Jegan: gundam.fandom.com/wiki/RGM-89De_Jegan_(ECOAS_Type)

Attached: battlefield v historical accuracy.webm (852x480, 2.97M)

Attached: Io tells the truth.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Shit, oh well. It looks fucking cool too, so thanks for correcting me.

pic related is ironically one of the best ever

Attached: Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3.jpg (250x310, 54K)

Zeta was a requirement for it to happen. The whole reason Char is mad is because he saw what happened to Camille and probably spent too much time without oxygen himself. Amuro even references the time they fought on the same side. My main gripe is Sayla not being in the movie at all, and yes I know that's because of the voice actress. ZZ I'll give you although it's the only way to explain why Haman isn't there

Attached: mfwcharisamuro.webm (720x480, 265K)

G, X, Turn A, G-Reco, first Build Fighters.

Attached: feddie war crime.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>"I'm afraid it's been... nine years."

G-Reco

not baiting, the production values and artstyle alone are worth a watch

Attached: G Reco color.webm (710x400, 2.9M)

Only on weekends

>war crime
>people about to blow themselves and their enemies up

I don't care how edgy Thunderbolt is, I love it.

I know it's a requirement for the film to happen, but I think a better conclusion to their story could have been told better using the continuity they had already built. And yeah Sayla's disappearance is infuriating, even her speechless cameo in Zeta sucks.

The Bandai figures of those two were fucking huge compared to all the Gundam Wing and G-Gundam figures. Red guy was the villain of all time.

I liked full frontal but i agree the 2nd half was pretty dumb

Attached: gundam kino.webm (854x394, 2.77M)

You'll never get to A rank playing on weekends when the Nips are out all weekend.

>bellri says he'll fire a warning shot
>mfw he deliberately shoots squarely at one of the enemy mechs
>mfw i have no face
Seriously, Bellri?

this and Gundam Breaker 3/Zeonic Front and maybe Encounters in Space

Attached: adas.jpg (301x266, 28K)

You're thinking of the msia DX figures, I still have my sazabi.

Attached: IMG_20190403_000249.jpg (4160x3120, 3.4M)

So what games let me pilot AU grunts, not GGen or SRW games either. I'd like to be a brave Flag pilot.

I'm almost looking forward to how bad the live action project will be.

looking a little dusty there pal.

Attached: cringe compilation OF THE EAST.webm (854x480, 2.81M)

Thunderbolt comes across more as misery core than edgy. Still love it though. Io is absolutely based.

I'm dreading the live action film

Yeah I gotta dust my shelf off again.

MOEAGARE
MOEAGARE
MOEAGARE
GANDAMU

Also got my waifu

Attached: Bianca butt.png (1277x720, 865K)

>this does not make it into SRW T
Winkysoft, pls

That was something that irked me and still does, Kamille was better than char and amuro. His Newtype prowess was unmatched and he more or less died. You would THINK that amuro would be so fucking uninterested in the next conflict. Char makes some sense as the loss of kamille, a new type that lalah had basically pointed out to him, had died for his ideals. Then the zabi family returning, his being on the center stage of politics and losing fucking everything.

Io is also one of the best oldtype pilots which is refreshing. He has nothing on the chad undisputed greatest old type pilot in the entire UC though.

Attached: oldtype.png (500x281, 124K)

Gundam Breaker 3 was fucking great. Nu Gundam Breaker sucked dick.

I'm already A rank though. I did play quite a lot during my spring break. Gelgoog cannon essentially carried me from C to A-. Other than that, I try my best to avoid city map.

Attached: 1384606940295.png (407x702, 147K)

Full Armor Gundam looks better than Psycho Zaku

Attached: Full Armor Gundam TB.jpg (850x522, 439K)

Kamille deserved at least a throwaway line during their fighting in the movie. Fuck Tomino is such a hack.

Attached: zoom.jpg (500x375, 24K)

Attached: stupid shit.webm (480x360, 2.31M)

Why do people like 00 again? The suit designs are overrated(inb4 flagfags, it's ugly don't @ me) and it's basically to Wing what SEED is to MSG.

>blows a hole through the 95ft tall target from 4 miles away

Exia, really.

>00 is like Wing
Its like you didn't watch 00, the absolute only comparison that could be made is Gundams get sent to Earth to fight Earthborne armies.

Nah the MSIA figures for most of the CCA suits were larger than the other lines.

Favorite bunch was the G Gundam ones though, they had the best poseability and tons of accessories.
I honestly preferred the western releases of those figures, the panel lining on the original Japanese ones was a bit much on some of the figures

>that dust
STOP
STOP

Are you talking about the 8 inch ones?

Are any of the Gundam Vs Games properly emulated yet?

Any way to play them online? Always wanted to play this shit with my friends through multiplayer but never wanted to get a playstation 3 or psp.

Attached: 4d45324154e43e89dde08cb0479f9546.png (859x485, 938K)

Attached: 1522191414322.jpg (680x1200, 132K)

Char becoming evil in CCA makes zero fucking sense, there's no build up to it. Maybe if ZZ was made by Tomino it'd be better but fuck man.

Bottom tier MC gundam

You're right, the fuccbois are somehow even worse and the plot is an absolute bore. 00 is shit and full to brim with ugly suits.

Yeah, not the fancy fuckhueg DX ones

Attached: gundam vidya.webm (450x330, 2.48M)

00 does the Gundam Squadron a fucking lot better than Wing.

I keep forgetting those were a thing, I used to collect them too. I had master and god gundam. I would buy them again but MG kits are a thing.

S1 was full of absolute kino and hype moments, when all the power blocs work together and fuck the meisters up, proving they're not invincible. Holy shit that was great. Graham taking on Gundams by himself everytime was a great episode.

Attached: Over Flag.jpg (1500x939, 179K)

I liked season 1 because Ali Al Saachaz was such a great scumbag and Graham stripping his Flag down to maximize speed was great. The series fell completely apart for me in season 2, but I enjoyed season 1 enough.

00 is inoffensive, at least season 1-wise, compared to SEED Destiny and Iron-Blooded Orphans
season 2 and the fucking ayys in the movie just shows that they're always going to burn all potential down to the ground if it ever lasts more than one season nowadays

great game. wish it had a longer campaign that extended beyond the one year war.

Attached: feddie warcrimes.webm (800x430, 2.73M)

Here's you're supporting Gundam pilot bro.

Attached: download (3).jpg (320x157, 9K)

>full to brim with ugly suits.
>he doesn't like them thicc like Virtue
>he doesn't like the ruskie mono-eyes.
The only ugly suits are the thrones and the yuropoor Flag knockoffs

I really wish I could pilot a Kapool outside of some trash Versus game.

Attached: Kapool Sochie.png (1680x1050, 789K)

Attached: snack time.webm (600x420, 2.57M)

Even the Enacts had some good fights, like anytime Ali used his Enact to slap Setsuna around.

Attached: Exia Repair2.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

Wasn't one of the ps3 games made by some of the Gotcha Force devs?

Attached: Gotcha Force.jpg (640x480, 193K)

>experimented on by doctors with no ethics who split his mind into two, instinct and rational
>becomes an unstoppable monster when both halves work in coordination.
I'll take him.

Completely unfair, they also gas colonies

Attached: gas!gas!gas!.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

>gotcha force
this game was fucking incredible
you could play as fucking anything in it.

>muh Leo
>muh Deathscythe
Another fucking Zaku clone, why are Wingfags so tasteless?

Heavyarms and Altron are cool, and Wing itself is good enough for a MC suit it's not as good as the Strike though.
I personally cannot stand the Leo or any of the retarded derivatives. Yes, that includes the High duck.

>Alex doesn’t get the outer armor in BO2.
Shame. Flipping burgers with the
gatling gun still feels good though.

bumpu

>Neo Sweden
>Not a Gundam with a burqa on it.

I heard from novel fags on /m/ that the final space battle was supposed to be larger in scale. Like a true EF fleet vs Sleeves fleet with the Jesta boys helping gun down Full Frontal.

Psycho-frame armor looks fucking terrible, fight me.

It looks good on the banshee if you make it gold instead of orange.

no way

the only good looking psycho frame is the nu gundam

Unicorn is literally the ugliest main gundam ever, I'm still mad that they pulled down the RX for it

Attached: 2748D2405264F7CC05E875.jpg (700x525, 86K)

It looks pretty good folded up, destroy mode looks like dogshit even if the idea is neat
It's also really cool it cannonically comes from the E.X.A.M. system.

fact: Grandpa, Alex, and Turn A are the best Gundams

alright the black and gold color scheme is good looking but the banshe just looks awful, the unicorn and phenix too

Gundam is absolute trash. Anyone who praises it has no idea what they're talking about

I'm still partial to the Victory's design.
or rather, the "rabbit ears" of Victory Hexa

This nigga gets it.
When it comes to the games I try to ride out the grunt units as far as I can before I even consider changing to Gundam (Or Gundam killer).

Attached: 1318983962933.jpg (1024x768, 113K)

Missing the DX, everything else is spot on.

I literally just got done building this THICC boi. Only thing that sucks are the legs are pretty loose on it.

>Jesta
>Grunt
You what?

the fact that the best girl in every anime is always sidelined actually angers me. Japs have shit taste

This game.
Gods, I think it's time to dust off my PS2.

I wish it played better on pc emulation. were the ps3 games any better?

The Star and Planet Hero borgs that could grow gigantic were the coolest. And Metal Hero, all the hero borgs.

Attached: Star Hero.png (678x509, 199K)