If you could only play one of these games for the next couple of hours which one would you pick and why??

If you could only play one of these games for the next couple of hours which one would you pick and why??

Attached: 53B68A71-B81C-4830-851B-E2CACE61CAC2.jpg (3264x2448, 2.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CBvUH48bY_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reach

what even is this

Video games

No More Heroes.

Love Travis, the soundtrack and combat.

Reach or Kirby

No More Heroes since i finished the rest

You finished shadow? Impressive

>shadow the hedgehog
what was sega thinking

Its not a bad game. It can be janky at times but its fun

Kirby

It's been a while since I've played through Kirby 64, good game.

Attached: Rib.png (303x303, 48K)

Halo reach, fuck all that other gay shit.

if the question means 'only this game for the next few hours period, never again' then shadow the hedgehog so i could know it and then never touch it again

I would play Shadow cause he make my peepee hard

Reach

No More Heroes.
Janky as fuck at times, but still a good time. Suda is style over substance a lotta the time, but I like the style.

Bros should I buy a wii from my local Gamestop to play games like Madworld and NMH or am I better off emulating them?

NMH, I beat it on bitter a few weeks ago and man beating the final boss on bitter felt so good

Depends how cheap it is.

Poyo

If I have some friends over smash64 cause its comfy as fuck.

If not REmake 2 cause I still havent played it and everyone's saying its God tier.

shadow

NMH.
I really wanna replay it but I'm waiting to see if they are actually gonna release a Switch version of it.

I get to play a few hours and not lose any time or am i wasting time by playing these?

If im wasting time, none ive got other shit to play
If im not, NMH easily

Shadow the hedgehog

I unironically enjoyed that game

>Henry usually takes over 10 minutes
>MFW that bossfight trained me to use Darkstep almost perfectly

Attached: uiSherman.jpg (512x512, 58K)

A lot of based shadowbros in this thread

Attached: C4D17971-E77A-4B13-A0C7-8383CAAEE69D.png (176x287, 76K)

No more heroes but the ps3 one probably. Motion controls are dicks

having to do like 20min of near perfect 100% concentration gameplay for that fight made me really really like the combat of NMH1

re2make because i haven't played it yet

Here and now? RE2, still need to finish Claire B. In general, I haven't played NMH1 in long enough to probably entertain another playthrough.

Edge was in at the time, so they wanted to capitalize on it when there was a chance

Probably Reach

This is why I try to stop myself from building a backlog because too many times have I changed what I want to play and what I should play / finish.

This. Favorite game ever.

Kirby 64, easy

It's not as much of an abject disaster as it's often led on to be. Yeah, the story and dialogue are cringetastic, the guns and vehicles feel silly in a Sonic game, and it runs on the same engine as Heroes so it has some of its mechanical jank, but taking an amnesiac protagonist and basically building a create-your-own-narrative around him via branching paths and missions of differing (if not threadbare) moral standings isn't the shittiest idea on paper.

I still can't get over the fact that to 100% the game you have to play through ut 600+ times

Only on an autistic level. To 100% it by normal human standards you just have to get the 10 normal endings and true endings. That shit you're talking about is just permutations of the branching paths, it's nothing that actually matters.

>There's a name for every single possible path in the game

I admire the dedication.

>Implying 100%ing a game isn't inherently autistic.
I think its perfectly doable since every playthrough doesn't take more than an hour.

Attached: Jet Set Radio by Bethesda.jpg (580x365, 27K)

Yes, but getting every ending in Shadow takes like 10-15 hours.

Reach obviously
I have hundreds of hours in that game

So to truly 100% Shadow you need to play around 600 hrs, right? Well then, are you up for the challenge, user?

Fuck no, like I said earlier none of that actually matters. Once you get the true ending you've beaten the game. I could maybe see a point if Shadow actually had a good story and cutscenes but seeing all of that nonsense rearranged 600+ times just to fill out an arbitrary checklist sounds like the work of an insane man to me.

Gaylo Reacharound

Bloodborne

I'd play with the bag for a few hours. None of those games are even entertaining. Plus you only have the console for two of them and they did not age well.

RE2. NMH as my runner up and Shadow as Number 3.

>videogames gets posted
>average Yea Forumstard gets confused
pottery

Shadow the Hedgehog

The only game there I wouldn't play is Halo. To each their own, though.

>Zoomer retard would rather """"stim"""" with a bag than play Video Games
Figures. We ARE on Yea Forums after all.

Halo Reach

Attached: 1554151980223.jpg (1080x1920, 247K)

The hair on my balls is probably older than you son.

Attached: nice.gif (320x168, 873K)

Kirby because I haven't played it before

OP here. It has the best music from any Kirby game.

youtu.be/CBvUH48bY_I

Bump

Smash 64

One of my favorites series and I love every game but Brawl. I find it cathartic to reset my 64 save data and spend an afternoon re-unlocking everything/beating classic and BTT/BTP

no more heroes or RE2 I've beaten every other game

>Take RE2 for $20 trade-in value ($16 cash)
>Mark it back up to $55

Gamestop can't die soon enough.

Attached: gfo.jpg (236x357, 14K)

Bump