Has anyone ever been more JUSTed?

Has anyone ever been more JUSTed?

Attached: EpicNoBaby.png (456x320, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLMy-4gkiuk
youtu.be/aaeTlUMCJxQ?t=334
youtu.be/gmKXdVwrobM
darksouls3.wikidot.com/equipmentgroup:porcine-shield
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give me the quick rundown
Did his wife divorce him?

His own fault for being a cunt to his viewers.

There's no concrete evidence out there but he implied she basically cheated on him and had an abortion not a miscarriage

who
Damn Zoomers.

What happened user?

Literally who?

THE SIIIIIIIIIIINS NEVER DIE

If you're going to make a literally who thread, atleast give us a name.

This is super old news though

Guy responsible for popularising Dark Souls in the west and basically creating the modern Dark Souls community aka the meme spouting shitfest of lorefags

You might wanna lurk for a while before posting if you dont know who ENB is

>Arin Hanson
>James Rolfe
>Anthony Burch
>Cliff Bleszinski
>Spoony

LMAO
>be American weeaboo
>no white girls give me attention
>literally move to Japan to find a waifu
>promise a girl I can get her in the states if she marries me
>she NTRs me just like in my Chinese cartoons

>aka the meme spouting shitfest of lorefags
Those are okay

It's the "git gud" crowd that are cancer.

Spoony deserved better...

James uncucked himself though
Redemption arc is real

Is he streamer? a developer? just some random verified twitter journo?
I'm sorry for not keeping up with all of the 500 e-celeb threads posted on Yea Forums per hour

Lol no he didn't
He has only himself to blame

He gave us that homeric sized ff8 review. He deserved better

rip best souls youtuber.....

youtube.com/watch?v=wLMy-4gkiuk

youtu.be/aaeTlUMCJxQ?t=334
*snap*
Yep. That's going into my YIKES folder.

Attached: Chadlaire_of_Chadstora_vs_Betalamebro.jpg (618x723, 82K)

Hope you never go trough what enb had, You wouldn't talk like that if you did.

hooooooooooooooooo boy

Moral of the story weebs? Don't fall for the asian woman meme. You look incredibly beta doing it(to everyone else) since it's essentially low hanging fruit, and don't marry her that fast kek

Attached: u tupid .jpg (460x460, 134K)

>Guy responsible for popularising Dark Souls in the west
never seen such a delusional post in my life tbqh

Shut up faggot
He is a massive narcissist and blames everybody for his own issues
Literally no better than Spoony
Dicksuckers like you enable these shitty people, go fuck yourself.

>Spoony is going to jail.

Attached: 1527203429904.gif (260x220, 786K)

Based.

You don’t marry a shit person by mistake. Divorce is never solely one person’s fault.

He was literally one of the very first people to make videos of Dark Souls when it was still in Japan only
Are you implying the niche DeS community was anything like the community is now? Lol

>tfw it might have actually been dunk who popularized it.

Huh...

>on skype
OH NO NO NO NO LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Attached: 😂.jpg (646x687, 69K)

He was a really popular video game man with a focus on Dark Souls before they came to PC. He was really knowledgeable about the games, so much so that they brought him on to write the Dark Souls II official guide, met with Miyazaki, all that good stuff. At some point he got married to this Asian woman and had a kid while living in Japan. They were planning on having a second one but apparently the woman had a miscarriage (or an abortion, dunno which). The woman left him and was apparently only using him to get into the US. Not sure if he gets time with the kid.
Anyway he pretty much stopped uploading videos to Youtube for a year then came back doing all streams, until Sekiro when he started uploading again.

>Guy responsible for popularising Dark Souls in the west

Based on what, him being the first let's player you saw cover it?

Hasn't he recovered pretty well? His stream seems to go well enough and his sekiro videos are comfy like his dark souls videos

What did he do?

>being the first lets player you saw
He was the first english lets player though

Cringe, The guy was going trough a divorce, 2 fucking abortions and the risk of losing his daughter custody.
You're literally complaining because enb doesn't want to deal with entitled whiners like you while he has more important shit to take care of.

Shit that's kinda sad.
I'm not big on the dark souls franchise, which is probably why this is the first time I've heard of him.
Know someone who also married an asian wife, had 2 kids and basically wants to kill himself because asian women are fucking insane.

He bans you on twitch for saying anything less than absolute praise

based

>Website not updated in years
>Last youtube thing was 6 months ago
>Last twitter post was a few hours ago
>It was about Trump

Attached: 79yh978.png (387x352, 203K)

He was a whiny faggot long before his divorce you newfag
His entire Witcher playthrough was absolutley horrible, he spend 50% of it standing there talking about how toxic his comments are and just having a giant winge every episode until he cancelled the series, blamed his fanbase, then disabled comments on all his DS3 videos
He's a fucking manbaby and so are you

He has custody of his kid and he makes a living playing video games. He hasn't been JUSTed at all.

This thread is low even for Yea Forums

>still gets $462 a month from his patreon
how does he do it?

wrong, pandering to reddit memes and loreniggers is one of the reasons why dark souls 3 was so shit.

Attached: IMG_3407.jpg (600x470, 49K)

Oh AND he took down all of those videos and flags anybody who tries to reupload them

Ran with the car the red light was on and made a car accident, he sent the guy to the hospital and probably was drunk too.
youtu.be/gmKXdVwrobM

he has to pay his ex wife 50k a month in alimony, that's pretty fucking JUST.

DaS3 is anti-lore.

You mean Dark Souls 2

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

>international alimony
are you dumb dude

>playing video games
*30 minute diatribe about one comment some rando said*

I still remember the absolute train wreck his first DS3 walkthrough was.

>while he has more important shit to take care of.
Like bleeding viewers because he’s whining about chat and not playing games

DS2 had a few references to 1 but mostly did it's own thing
DS3 is nothing but references to previous games

literally who?

Wrong, in the witcher playtrough he was arguing about how he didn't felt like doing a full playtrough of the game because of how lenghty is was and discussed with the viewers about how he liked to experience this kind of games while adressing some of the frustrated commenters.

someone post the pic of his exwife

I agree
One of the biggest reasons I fucking hated DS3
The whole game is one big "HEY GUYS REMEMBER THAT ONE GOOD GAME WE MADE"

>Guy responsible for popularising Dark Souls in the west and basically creating the modern Dark Souls community aka the meme spouting shitfest of lorefags

Dark Souls went to shit when it branched towards PC and also OnlyAfro faggot ass who started pumping it's boipussi with forced memes

this

its almost like dark souls 3 was a sequel or something
woah

Attached: 1503635956914.jpg (600x5267, 1.12M)

>Dark Souls when it was still in Japan only
nigger, demon's souls was released outside of Japan. Sold out everywhere in a week, sold more than half a mil in the US.

No, it's popular for being a good fucking game.

I started playing Dark Souls because of Vageta311.

both game do it and both games are trash

Attached: 1552821955751.jpg (4840x9038, 3.25M)

>OnlyAfro
lmao. just lmao.

Thats not what happened at all lmao
He made a final episode where he literally spent the whole thing bitching about comments, and he literally said something to the effect of "I'm enjoying the game and I want to play it, but unfortunately due to the comments I'm getting I'm ending the series. I hope you're happy"
Absolute child
People were telling him to edit out the 20 minutes of rambling about nonsense and aimless walking around and that triggered him so badly he cancelled it and disabled comments

>half a mil
You know that's almost nothing right?
Demons Souls was not well known until Dark Souls came out
I love it when newfriends LARP as oldfriends

Did anyone remember DaS3 easter egg about him?
darksouls3.wikidot.com/equipmentgroup:porcine-shield
>"Shields such as these were made to shame weak-willed knights, and those who carried these shields were subject to merciless ridicule. No one will defend a craven who abases himself."

Damn, why does dark souls 3 look so soulless?

Can someone link a video showing his recent stupidity? I never watched his content after initial Dark Souls 1 playthrough videos so curious to see why everyone thinks he sucks now.

I know there's all the wife and kid stuff but people always shit on his streams too so I mean that.

Nigger at one point he sat there talking about flowing water while looking at the in game map for half of the entire episode and when people told him to edit that shit out and he threw a tantrum

fuck this thread and fuck EpicNameBro, his wife could cuck him and he could have 10 abortions and I still wouldn't care
this is E-celeb shit and its not vidya

Attached: tenor.gif (498x300, 619K)

DS2 was a sequel and it didnt have copypasted Anor Londo and Andre the Blacksmith in it
DS2 is a shitty game but at least it tried
DS3 is just fanservice with zero originality, literally the worst game From has made

Lol, he literally said he didn't felt like making a full playtrough of the game because of how long it would take to make it and that he might reach the point of not enjoying it anymore and that the comentators posting negative shit would be happy for the series to end so that he could do something else.

They shipped 15k copies half a year late(Europe was almost a full year later than that) of a new IP with fuckall marketing from a B-list dev and it sold 500k in the US alone.

No, that's fucking good and it made a hell of a stir. You'd hear about it everywhere. Fromsoft overshooting their goal of 75k sales by over a dozen fucking times made a western release of DaS guaranteed.

Thats not what he said at all user
I think you're remembering it the way you want to remember it
The video had like 1k downvotes because of how pathetic he was acting

What's up with Arin Hanson? I havent followed what that guy's done in like 2 years, like last thing I remember is just him being butthurt years after Jon and him broke up. And then he got married right?

OnlyAfro made Dark Souls popular, sorry sweety.

FRY THE RICE, PAY THE PRICE

Yeah, this. Where's him supposedly losing it on stream? No one recorded anything?

Exactly. Dark Souls 3 has little lore of its own. The Deep, angels, were not even given semblance of what they might even be. Do we know how Ashen ones are different? Hollowing is changed from become a mindless idiot to becoming able to be a hollow king, somehow there's an exception. Its more of like dark souls 1 do, dark souls 3 sees, dark souls 3 bridges and changes some things.

onlyafro is a man who gets turned on by pretending to be an anime girl. he's a faggot :)

Isnt that like all of Yea Forums?

really? cause Dark Souls 3 gives answers on a lot of shit and showcases a lot of cool shit too
it does what a sequel does, expands perfectly on ds1
ds2 is literally unrelated. shouldn't even have dark souls in the name. doesn't even play like dark souls.

no

5 years and people are still falling for the DS2 bait
good lord, what the fuck is wrong with you people

He wants to be a women, his wife is most likely cheating on him and he knows it. He is stuck pretending to enjoy video games for a channel he fucking hates, he sold some cheap pieces of plastic characters that dont have genders and everyone from the old days dislikes him now.

>youtuber gets semi-famous
>cant handle fame and has a massive autistic breakdown
>alienates 90% of fans
>becomes hyper-sensitive twitch streamer who bans any negativity in the chat
>viewerbase drops into the low hundreds
>only people who still watch are pathetic fanboys who cope with the streamer yelling at them for 30 mins at a time

Why is this becoming so common?

I knew about demon souls and played it before dark souls came out. I brought it up with a few friends, but I knew I was bringing up a super niche game and it wasnt until years later when DS blew up and everyone and their mom played and talked about it. Back in demon souls days the game was about as niche as the Nier games before Automita came out and made that series super popular as well.

You might want to look up what a Sequel is because DS3 is a glorified expansion pack not a sequel

>missing the entirety of yesterday

>Yea Forums is one person

Is that why his twitter avatar looks like a tranny? So the wife thing is just theory at this point, we dont have any actual leads for that shit? I knew he was tired of game grumps even like 2 years ago when I last watched a video of theirs, Danny would try but it was such a chore for them to play these games Arin clearly hated it even back then. I appreciate the update though, and now it kinda makes sense why they made the dad dating game, I thought it was some sjw interns coming in to take over shit but its fitting (and unfortunate) if Arin himself was going in that direction.