Risk of Rain 2: Hosting edition, get in here

Risk of Rain 2: Hosting edition, get in here

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/riskofrain/comments/b7yf3w/a_mod_that_makes_huntress_thiccer_and_removes/
pastebin.com/vtkB6Bad
drive.google.com/open?id=1V2yKZxF6C4q-q1AUEai1ojlC59bQXoLk
drive.google.com/file/d/11TIbKsOnA8bcrqb96HrYCSYvY7KJBO91/view?usp=sharing
pastebin.com/acTASc66
pastebin.com/WAykvkxk
pastebin.com/ikcrp9cr
pastebin.com/RHjE1ZQZ
pastebin.com/Q1nnGjwt
pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj
youtube.com/watch?v=qYWC6ob8uA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Give me Chef or go to hell

Attached: 1486367270987.png (500x374, 77K)

Incel game

glass anons where you go ;_;

beta virgin detected

Vergil Mercenary user where did you go
Don't tell me you lost your motivation
Also how the fuck do I mod in glass

Attached: 1553815929990.gif (200x200, 28K)

Daily reminder that Drizzle fags are turbo virgins

Are you fucking serious, game?

Attached: hilarious pose.png (1920x1080, 2.35M)

Do you do it?

Attached: 1552165499993.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

ACRID WHEN

I need my poison boi.

I keep dying to shit I ain't even seen coming.

Which file do I modify for free coins?

Attached: risk_of_memes.png (650x867, 480K)

How do lunar items work? Do they start dropping for you after you buy them, do you buy them and they're present for your current run and then vanish, or what?

>get ror2 for free
>install it
Then I realized there is no reason to play it, none whatsoever. My friends dont play it, I dislike these types of games where nothing matters.

No reason to boot it up, none.

Attached: 794.png (444x440, 335K)

>play ninja boi
>run pretty good so far but a lot of shit item
>can serialize
>taking the chance
>54 fungus

Attached: 1506292194355.jpg (480x418, 18K)

I think Virgil user posted last thread or the one before it. Said the amount of work needed to do it would be immense since the program he’s using and the program the game uses for models is totally different. Iirc, at least.

USMW, glass

Then why brag about not playing it on the internet?

I got it free too and I played it for 1 hour and stopped

I'm not a retard that plays early access games like everyone else here

>Artificer
No
>Monsoon Artificer
Double no

>Blazing Stone Golem
>Horde of Many

Attached: 20190402172105_1.jpg (1920x1080, 223K)

It's just a random chance to drop from any enemy you kill. But it's pretty rare, you won't see more than 2 or 3 in a really long run.

When are we modding him into the game, bros

Attached: reaper.png (250x344, 46K)

anyone open?

Attached: 1544672875812.png (666x666, 28K)

Fire elites are creatures of peace!

user please how do I get glass

Attached: kHFomBp.jpg (553x614, 59K)

uh ok

Anyone else not a fan of the exponential nature of the scaling? It doesn't feel like you can just get a few items that feel individually powerful, you need to print out a million sticky bombs/syringes and chain rape the entire map with ukulele/meat hook/ceremonial dagger procs. You can't just get a rusty knife and some medkits, you need to be doing some degenerate game warping shit to have any impact.

Attached: 1534672520394.jpg (800x600, 54K)

Not the coins, I mean the blue items you spend the coins on.

They are like any other item.

If you have done the achievement to unlock them, they will drop from the pods like pic or they will be sold in the store. Check your log to see which ones you have unlocked.

Attached: 345345345.png (897x648, 159K)

they act like regular items and you can get them from the pods or through the bazaar

16 man lobby when
I want to run extremely unviable modded characters

What happened to this mod?

Attached: 1554229153983.png (634x962, 824K)

so...? just try to get the key back and send it to begging anons who loved the first game

Yeah but how do I get them for free?

Attached: begging_nigger.png (1857x1295, 1.16M)

That's why it's early access. Don't play this lame shit until they release a full game.

Are the pods free or do they cost 1 lunar token each time?

Funness tier list:
>Actually has a very satisfying loop of attacks
Merc
Art
>Mostly consists of holding M1 and occasionally dodging
Huntrass
Commando
>Mostly consists of holding M1 and occasionally going fast as fuck
Mul-T
>Funness completely dependant on how much satisfaction you get out of watching turrets destroy everything
Engie

Attached: 1554068487893.png (500x486, 57K)

lmao ebin you sure showed us, the people who like video games, on the video games forum

>play Merc
>use chance
???????????

Honestly who thought Artificer was even ready to go in this game? Her Primary fire has charges, cooldowns and slow projectiles. You need damn Alien Heads to even work properly, hope they fix her cause god damn does she suck late game.

Oh, random chance for lunar altars to spawn, seems guaranteed after first loop tho. Otherwise each maps have two areas where a shop spawner can be used (costing 1 lunar coin) to get the blue portal to spawn.

Because I dont think the fun youre having is genuine. I cant honestly comprehend how anyone would have "fun" playing this. Not because the game is bad but because there is not point. No progress in cosmetics, story, world or even in the basic aspect of "skill".

Its all statsheet RNG, you dont even need to know how to aim or learn combos. I refuse to believe someone would find a game like this fun

Attached: d8b.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Got released
reddit.com/r/riskofrain/comments/b7yf3w/a_mod_that_makes_huntress_thiccer_and_removes/

4 man, us east/south.
join up.

Attached: 1544672488965.png (1104x1542, 673K)

Oh yeah I know, rip run but still all I wanted is for the game to give me 54 goat legs.

Tried that. It's not the same.

US East, 16 player mod is on but only going to try to go for 8 or so (I set sv_maxplayers to 8 hoping it would cap it). No other mods.

Attached: 1554061671044.png (800x450, 596K)

>have 2 mollusks
>pick up backup
>oy vey remember the 7 million drones
>game explodes

Attached: 1553354299655.jpg (2560x1440, 776K)

They look dopey
Vanilla is hottest

they always cost 1 coin

>

how do you open console?

The stacking nature of items is literally the thing setting the game apart and making it fun.
Nothing about the setting, enemies, gameplay in a vaccuum makes the game more appealing than its competitors, not even the great music.
But the ability to do gamewarping bullshit like stacking 30 Energy drinks and sprinting into orbit, stacking feathers and jumping a brazillion times, proccing a mjillion things at once, that's what sets the game apart cause nobody else has the balls to allow it.
Maybe the game is just not for you. That's fair enough, I suggest trying Isaac, Gungeon Vagante or the like.

Attached: lnitu8fioyp11.jpg (720x802, 74K)

They cost 1 each time, and the shop costs 2. I wouldn't go around just spending your coins until you get Artificer, and then only on runs you actually have a plan to use them.

Honestly they are not that good, I would say there is only 2 real builds from them. The first is using shaped glass and then stacking as many Transcendence as you possibly can to offset the reduced HP. And the other is to stack as many Drowned as you can, since they will reduce your active item cooldown to near 0 so it will automatically spam it, for example you can have a missile launcher that literally fires continuously attacking everything on the map for you.

>implying ror1 wasn't exactly that

>listen, all I'm saying is that your "planetary holocaust" didn't happened!

Well, all of those negative things are because it's still pretty early access. You'll probably jump back on the game when it's actually released. After all, free game.

Should have done missiles

US EAST

>huh, gonna grab some more coffee-tier
population: Engineer

It's feeling like a god and at the same still racing for power because it won't last, I love it.

>huntress
>holding m1
Found someone who hasn't played her for more than 20 minutes, she's all about murdering groups with glaive and arrow shower.

How do you niggers even reach 50 stacks of any item without using order shrines and not in drizzle?

I always fucking die after the second loop because of the fucking fire damage being retarded high

really quick which folder do i drop the glass mod in?

It's kind of ridiculous how bad her single target damage is vs 3-4 enemies near each other.

Something I don't like about engi
>have hands on keyboard
>every enemies obliterate themselves on my turrets, don't even have to do anything
>lift hands off keyboard
>every enemies target me and my turrets don't do shit

Retrying this, setting the cap to 16 but going to start when 8 are in. Have the mod or joining won't work.

Printers!

RoR2 is early access and not finished. No joke it isnt balanced properly yet, that being said some parts should not be balanced, if you get the right situation to take 50 syringes then you should be allowed to take 50 syringes.

I don't wanna be that guy, but it works for me. Artificer doesn't have her skirt and I think Huntress is thicker. Hard to tell but it might not be the exact same like in that image.

>Implying he won't be a promotional playable character at some point

Attached: 1554246054610.png (378x504, 9K)

gunbolt was slept on desu. are there any items in the game that reference it?

1. You're bad
2. Shes the most powerful character with the right items
3. Those right items are Magazine + Syringes

You're welcome.

Yeah, killing flying bosses with it solo is suffering, takes ages.

I wish I could get it for free, I was ready to drop 10 on it with my buddy, but the BOGO went out too quick it was only up for like a day or something.

Attached: 1552353568696.png (876x663, 544K)

She isn't. She just doesn't have the scarf

Get a sticky bomb printer after loop 2 and you've officially won the game. No enemy will live past 5 seconds.

So anyone gonna post where to get these glass and 16 player mods

Attached: m.png (702x395, 421K)

>Artificer
>Syringes

Attached: 1543010804158.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

speeds up orb charging i'd assume

If we're talking Monsoon whether you make it to stage 7 is pure luck.

You need really good items, and a really good printer will help a lot too.

There is nothing quite as annoying as going Artifier and then seeing a fungus printer and wishing you were engi, but such is life in the zon-rain.

>just get something that's entirely dependent on RNG

youre retarded

goodbye world

Attached: 632360_20190403024446_1.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

Haha what if her butt got a little bigger with every soldier's syringe
Wouldn't that look so weird haha

just replace her snapfreeze with something else and we're good. thats really the only thing keeping me away from her. besides that her kit is alright

Attached: pmJlZEv.png (550x700, 252K)

It speeds up the casting of all her abilities, your M1 fires every shot instantly, your M2 charges faster (its instant at around 15 syringes) and your flamewerfen hits more. If you can get 5 magazines and about 15 syringes you win full stop, nothing can survive against it.

>Commando dabbing off existence

>how do you get all these items
>here's how
>BUT THAT'S RNG!
Try using your brain next 'conversation'.

Attached: 1518237368187.jpg (600x900, 108K)

why is the elemental equipment so fucking rare it's so fun fuck you hopoooooo

Attached: xuax5h3jgwn21.jpg (1125x1049, 64K)

Gonna try another time. Anybody got the pastebin? Too many folks don't have it and I think one person joining without the mod breaks the lobby and caps it at 4 even with everyone else having it.

how do I unlock magazines?

>Mod where each soldiers syringe makes Huntress' ass and hips bigger.
>Mod that makes each infusion increase Huntress/Artificers tit size.
>Mod that makes them taller each time they pick up infusion

Attached: Mega Mannequin Mega Light Up Cock.jpg (454x604, 52K)

>dab yourself from existence

It is so god damn bad in a game like this, literally anything else would be more interesting and fun.

I wish she had a time bubble which slowed enemies and projectiles or something.

normal est

this whole game is entirely dependent on RNG until command is added you stupid faggot

I went solo and discovered that the game loops endlessly

Attached: image.png (142x212, 17K)

But I like artificer's cape...

based

how the fuck do i merc

Attached: 1554071626647.png (714x680, 455K)

waiting on 1

You have to fully charge a teleport without getting hit

I suggest you play online for that one, you can hide in the corner of the map and let the others charge it.

pastebin.com/vtkB6Bad

is this the most recent pastebin for noob-friendly 16 man funtime?

wait I just downloaded the mod

>getting stable FPS into the lategame earlier on
>FPS shitting itself on lowest settings now
what gives

stack bears and mags
get ice red and guitar
never stop moving

16 man east get in here lads

Attached: 1538682419866.jpg (317x236, 11K)

This game is for retards that rely on luck to win

Only someone who is bad would think this is game is only luck based

there's no real win condition at the moment champ

Yeah it's still early access so there's no ending yet.

Build like you're a proc monster even though you're not. Then get enough ways to reset/shorten your eviscerate cooldown with a lot of attack speed and become a proc monster. This assumes you know how to actually play Merc.

Does Corpsebloom interact with Transcendence in anyway?

US West 4-man Lobby Monsoon.

So what's the etiquette for grabbing items?

Obviously mushrooms go to engi, but what else?

>I wish she had a time bubble which slowed enemies and projectiles or something.
first thing that came to my mind was a point blank aoe with medium range, not too high damage and CD around 8-10seconds.
or literally anything else cause Snapfreeze sucks

>40 minutes in bosses take minutes to kill without good items

on-hits go to commando and merc

if you pay for it , you get it
one item per player from boss

HOPOO YOU BETTER FIX MY TURRETS GOD DAMNIT

Attached: Capture.png (1213x481, 50K)

mushrooms to engie, first few mags to artificer/huntress, ocular hud to multi for now

Energy drinks, goat hoofs to Artificier/Mul-T

NA East Monsoon 4p

16 man east last call

says invalid lobby ID :S

Ok so are you supposed to split up or stay together? Do you immediately hit the teleporter when you find it like in RoR 1?

One more.

Attached: 1527306391528.jpg (640x640, 37K)

>luck
BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUUUUUDE

You should never pick up Corpsebloom, it is objectively a bad item since it caps HP regen at 10% per second.

If I first use transcendence, then can I take as much shaped glasses without issues?

Redpill me on this game Yea Forums.
I only saw threads of the first and never entered, but now I have an interest. is 2 better than 1? Do I need to play 1 to understand 2?

Attached: Oh My Swirls.gif (358x202, 1.76M)

>Do you immediately hit the teleporter when you find it like in RoR 1?
fuck no because that locks chests

Attached: FUCK fire elites.png (512x512, 179K)

Yes, and Yes

yeah it does jack shit since trans makes everything shields, which can't be healed

>Is 2 better than 1
Atm no, it is only in early access. Fun as fuck though

>Do I need to play 1 to understand 2
Nope, no story to speak of yet in 2

US West 4man, last one was bugged. MONSOON

That's a lot of hot opinions on how to play the game from someone who doesn't play it.
And considering the fact that the first thing you mentioned is "no cosmetics", I think I can continue enjoying the game regardless of what some tranny has to say.

They unlock after you beat the boss and the tele is charged though

True.
I've already got more than enough money's worth out of RoR2 in it's current state, but the crux of the game and it's progenitor is that the gameplay loop relatively low in complexity. The highest excitement the game offers (and succeeds at doing so, no question) is testing the player's ability to balance kiting the hoards/bosses and attacking during openings. Any Survivor that better offers options during this climax of action is the more enjoyable Survivor.

Attached: ror_huntress_ass.png (568x530, 16K)

>implying fire golems are bad
fire lemurians end my runs 9 times out of 10. At least fire golems are easy to dodge, lemurians you dont even pay attention too when they fuck you

Absolutely fucking nothing and don't listen to a single retard here apart from mushrooms to engi.

Run around the map, and take whatever you can afford. Dont take other peoples items. Dont rush other peoples containers if they are obviously waiting to open them, particularly if its one of the 3 options containers. You get 1/4 of the boss items, and if there is an extra boss item (the golden items) then whoever gets it first takes it.

1- For now, no. But it's still good.
2- There's little in the way of lore. Just shoot stuff and dont die.

You are one sad, angry human being. I pity you.

Attached: 1504151909088.jpg (600x526, 50K)

is this the pastebin?
pastebin.com/vtkB6Bad
i just tried it and now i get black screen when i join a bigger lobby. normal works fine though.

>2 loops
>3 scythes
>0 glasses

Attached: Celestial Peter.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Yea Forums how do i get good at any character? i can't seem to find a character i'm really into. For some reason i find mul-t to be kind of clunky and i kind of like huntress/artificer/engi but they start getting really flimsy come late game. Commando's okay but he can be a bit boring, and i can't keep track of merc very well.

>Be Mercenary
>Slow as fuck start
>Get Hardlight Afterburner
>99999 dashes into infinity unlimited hit combo everything none stop
>Get Primordial Cube and Brilliant Behemoth
>Blackhole into 99999 exploding dashes to disintegrate anything

Shit is insane. Once you get Hardlight afterburner you're as good as invincible. The rest are just icing on the cake.

Also had a shit load of items that proc on attack. Ukelele and the time bomb one is great for absurd damage.

how do you even qualify "genuine fun"

What's more sad is playing an early access game and having artificial fun.

and then you're running the risk of some faggot pressing the go-ahead when not everyone's ready

Attached: kawaiiarti.png (408x544, 104K)

Thanks guys, early access is a bit of a turn-off, but I'll still try it out because free

Attached: Inquisitive Mario.png (345x375, 180K)

It's easy on level 1 with Engie provided Titan Boi or Beetle bitch spawn.

>competitive shit games mentality

is sad how all this LoL bullshit really made lost the focus of what videogames are

Attached: 1499653373819.gif (300x300, 2.13M)

because of you there should be a votekick feature

Threadly post to ask for an edit of pic related with Artybutt/Huntrass

Attached: laughing champions.png (500x455, 316K)

No. Glass stacks twice and reduces HP and shields by 50% each time.

You can however stack infusions, personal shield generators, Knurls and extra transcendence to increase the amount of shields you have.

Considering that you can get a blue portal every round and there is a high chance you will find a transcendence there I would always take them and stack them with glass if that is the build you're going for. You can offset the loss of 50% of your shields/HP by stacking enough transcendence since it increases your HP by 50% the first time and 25% each time after.

Thats assuming you can afford all the lunar coins.

>there's no point to playing a game with fun gameplay if it's not a movie where you play dress up with the characters
I hope to God there is a woman behind this post

Top kek, you're sitting in a thread about a game you don't like yet telling people to have "real" fun. Do the world a genuine favor and kill yourself.

>huntress or artificer

how about both?

Attached: NewCanvas1sfsdg.png (2712x2976, 1.77M)

>artificial fun
what the fuck does this even mean lmao

Attached: (you).png (477x408, 205K)

this is excellent bait
(you)

Attached: huntrass5.png (823x691, 207K)

NA EAST 16 PLAYER but ill start if we get at least 8

>one tiny tick of fire AoE
>One dead mercenary served over easy

Hardlight and Hook with Bando is fucking insane. Omnislash into triple twenty hit zip and then probably again

kawaii

FUCK FIRE LEMURIANS

Attached: balanced burn.webm (853x480, 2.6M)

>drizzle

*sniiiff*

Attached: lewd eyesight.jpg (295x169, 27K)

i need more

post your 20 stage monsoon run

>Ever touching the floor as a mercenary
>Not having 100% uptime invincibility anyway

Hapoo where's more content? Or tell me when to come back to this game.

because lewd

Attached: puffy.jpg (976x1024, 67K)

i love you.

Attached: 1554234019973.png (550x720, 32K)

It's an RNG thing but that's what makes it exciting

BASED

lol just stop drop and roll you dumb idiot baka

Attached: fkx3mdt0xqq01.jpg (1079x981, 493K)

Attached: PUFFY2.png (3200x3200, 1.31M)

>could have survived
>stop to type and got lit on fire again
Kek, but yes the fire attribute is a leading cause of runs being ended

Fucking BASED
Requesting alternative version with shitty anime eyes pasted onto the helmet, asymetrically

>expects others to give them items which are entirely fucking viable on every other character
>"P-PLEASE SAVE ENERGY FOR MY ROBOT I TOTALLY NEED IT MORE THAN YOU EVEN THOUGH IV STACKED 4"
If you want to minmax your items you can fuck off to a private game with your friends fucking lol we know you have none and do it there.

If its a public game then everyone serving themselves is literally the best way to minimize conflict and issue. People are literally doing that right now and its working fine.

Still open.

Attached: 22.jpg (974x690, 297K)

Attached: BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP.jpg (498x562, 64K)

is the "chase 20 hermit crabs off the map" unlock like the drown 20 whorls one from the first game in that I don't need to do it all in one run?

Accurate

>finally got deicide
I have no idea why in the fuck it never triggered for all of the other elites I killed. Starting to think that the rumor that you need a mountain shrine active is true, since I got it when I killed a blazing beetle after popping one, despite fighting other elite main bosses before her

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

>tfw

Attached: file.png (233x133, 33K)

>been out for less than a week
>burned out already

slow it down you impatient fuck

yes

Attached: 1554241197245.jpg (1276x1080, 154K)

>camera from below
>at the front

The artist had 1 fucking job and he blew it

You know what's more sad than that?
Spending time whining about it.

Canada West
4 man or lower, vanilla
Monsoon, trying to loop at least twice

Attached: asdasdasdss.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

Attached: 561620685.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

holy shit have has hentai for this been around for a while or is it just coming out? i need to add to my folder

yeah get in here

what active is that? Is it the vagrant's boss item?

I'm having fun and you can't stop me. Now what?

You can check progress on challenges by looking at them in the menu. A bar will fill showing how close you are to completion.

correct

>get to see all the assets
>complain
Nigger you dumb.

MORE CONTENT

MOOOORE

Attached: 3453252345432.png (636x138, 29K)

nude mod when

I dont get how merc is a slow start. Hes fucking OP all around

We're supposed to get some fixes and/or changes this week. Cool your fucking jets user or you'll never last the year this game is supposed to be in E-A.

I got it on a solo boss.

god i wish there was more.

Attached: thicc.png (704x1000, 91K)

Damn, one worm is hard enough but two worms is just overloading.

16 man

I got it without a single Mountain Shrine. It just needs to be a proper boss boss elite. Not shit like greater wisps. Overloading Worm also doesn't count since it is its own enemy variant and not actually an elite Magma Worm.

That was fun

Attached: risk of rain.jpg (1920x1080, 313K)

Rare drop from killing an Ice Boss Elite, though I've heard that they can drop from any elite. First time I've gotten one of these to drop. There's a fire version and a lightning version too, and I've heard that the fire version gives burn immunity

I just wish that it had a logbook entry for my collecter's autism

Attached: file.png (447x255, 135K)

That screenshot is not from the mod that was released, they're from a different, unreleased mod that I made. There is a visible bug where the left calf is larger than the right calf on the Huntress in the image.

It's a low key indie game that has been out for less than a week.
I am impressed there is as much content as there is already.

these pics in this thread are pretty much it. the stuff on paheal is mostly the monsters.

Attached: BLESS.jpg (2048x1978, 242K)

>4 hours just to get clover
Worth it.

Attached: heh.png (261x117, 53K)

Some of us are not playing on drizzle

>spends at the least five and a half hours a day every day playing videogames
>wonder why endorphins csnt satisfy the brain anymore

Attached: 1548960729484.gif (475x475, 57K)

What does the Naturopath achievement/challenge mean exactly?
Just don't pick up any healing items?
Do you always have to be in combat?

Attached: 1536288701222.png (743x666, 627K)

GOD I WISH THAT WAS ME

Attached: 1538586298140.jpg (962x546, 41K)

>artificial fun

EU NEET Lobby

you'll never have a qt huntrass gf

Attached: qthuntrassgf.png (1195x1200, 349K)

To be fair half of those hours were just afk on my computer as I fucked around the house literally

this but unironically

if a green number comes out of your head, you lose it.

US 4player lobby when

16 man east

Nothing that would heal. Don't open small containers either. Natural regen is ok, no healing drones either.

i love merc but dealing with lava worms as him is painful

play the first one

she looks like she fucks lemurians

2/4

are you fucking shitting me? last 3 rounds with people from Yea Forums or /vg/ i was the only one to kill the goddamn worms as a Merc

I just wish they were more common, I've played for 60 hours now and I've only seen one drop.

Release it.

Attached: bogs make the calls.jpg (1080x1053, 539K)

Chase those fuckers into the sky

Just get in Canada isn't that far away.

US East 4man

5/16

>artificial fun
huh?

Attached: 1538336150284.png (601x434, 74K)

>getting to the point that the first two stages are the most dangerous because titans and vagrants don't have to aim to kill me
Drizzle runs are okay, but they last too long and you can hit those same peaks of godhood in the higher difficulties.
At some point though, every difficulty becomes the same so there's not much point in prolonging it.

Attached: drizzle.webm (960x540, 2.88M)

3/4

Attached: 1554231272825.png (786x574, 674K)

>that tfw feeling felt when you can't go past stage 10-15 comfortably not even in drizzle
god fucking dammit

Attached: 1524141692353.gif (320x240, 1.38M)

>people not leaving fungus to engi
>commando with transcendence steals all leech seeds from bossdrop
>people looting first stage for 5+ minutes, raging when you activate Tele on 2 min
Fuck quickplay

who cares about that just release it user

>want to draw huntress and artificer r34
>i hate everything i draw

Attached: 1538799441552.jpg (225x225, 7K)

not saying you cant kill them as him but if you miss time your R ability when they come out of the ground or go back into the ground it can one shot you with bad lava ball RNG

eventually humans will evolve to enjoy everything. Until then I get my endorphin hits from working out, art, toys andwatching you guys shitpost about a game I don't have yet

>Needs to be main map boss for teleporter with the HP bar on the top of the screen
>Needs to be a proper boss like Vagrant, Titan, etc.
Yeah I know that parts, It's just confusing that it triggered on the blazing beetle queen I killed AFTER I killed a glacial vagrant in the map before
They should be a bit more common, but I mainly want to know what the specific effects of each one are.

rushing the tele is the most fun way to play
stop being autistic

Attached: varg-vikernes.jpg (700x426, 72K)

post if faget

>He doesn't go full anime and fight the worm to the roof and back

Why play melee class if you're a pussy?

16 man US east

>want to draw THICC things
>get so horny I can't finish my decent art
we are two sides of the same coin

release it then

>310
WHY

do not be afraid, your content is appreciated.

have fun dying because you have no items then user

You could have avoided this if you went up rather than sideways.

Hiding on the top of the map is the best way to deal with lategame lazerbois

>tfw trying to kill elite boss on monsoon

Attached: 1519511363717.jpg (960x806, 137K)

i was at 19 on monsoon and activated a shrine of order without knowing what it was

It wasn't in one sitting.

Gonna use this tripcode exclusively for uploading new DLLs to lower risk of getting your pc blown up

Made some optimizations & fixes for this version

>Artifacts & Modifiers now default to 1. You can turn these off with Yea Forums_modifiers 0 and Yea Forums_artifacts 0 in either console or autoexec. Items still defaults to 0 because it's fucking massive.
Shield/health items should no longer give obnoxious amounts.
Spirit artifact is now disabled when
Glass Artifact is enabled, because it was causing weird sliding issues when you leveled and slowdowns when you had a lot of shields
Information support for artifacts (hover over)

here
Risk of Rain 2\Risk of Rain 2_Data\Managed
backup assembly-csharp & then replace with the one linked

Has 16 players, bandit pickable (need to "unlock" him in userdata with Characters.Bandit among other unlocks)
drive.google.com/open?id=1V2yKZxF6C4q-q1AUEai1ojlC59bQXoLk

Optional additional translation file, gives some info about artifacts:
drive.google.com/file/d/11TIbKsOnA8bcrqb96HrYCSYvY7KJBO91/view?usp=sharing
Place in \Risk of Rain 2\Risk of Rain 2_Data\Language\EN_US

Attached: WvM2SbJ[1].png (535x1003, 342K)

You get items after you finish the tele fight.

i don't blame her.

Attached: LEM1.png (950x950, 28K)

same but drawing shitty images until they're less shit is how we improve
I'll probably try something with artificer once the game gives me another coin and I can actually get her

Attached: no dong.png (1480x1776, 124K)

I started rushing tele and announcing that I was activating it at 2 minutes, or in 1 minute if we find it late, along with reminding everyone that we can buy more shit after the teleporter is popped. It solves most of these issues because the shitters either die immediately and leave, or the decent players stay. People that just rush teleporter and immediately warp out are a bit retarded though, since that defeats the whole point of it.

Worst case I just get a monsoon solo run with the multiplayer drop rate.

Honestly, I'm not sure what killed me.
I wasn't worried about the laser, I knew I'd be behind the wall before it killed me.
I'm wondering what nuked me for 1800 damage though, cause I didn't even see it.

its not when you just run and start without the team

>one whole green or yellow item
woooooooooowwwwwwwww

tooltips are pretty simple shit like this btw

Attached: YKcRVFP[1].png (462x208, 72K)

that's great user, but does it have the thicc mod?

Are there logs for the secret areas?

user make a paste bin so we can spread your holy work

>needing items

blazing stone titan laser does that, it's an instant kill as far as I know

Am i supposed to know whats even hitting me half the time?
Cuz i dont.

>Every difficulty becomes the same after a certain point
that's the main reason I prefer monsoon. It makes for shorter games since you can hit that godhood point much sooner due to the enemy spawns giving you more gold.

>loop back to the lava stage
>10 bosses spawn and begin chasing my ass

Attached: 1474100216924.png (396x468, 331K)

The creator never released the mod

You're not going fast enough.

someone host RoR1 lobby

>he can't draft a good build in FORTY MINUTES

there's this

That just removes the cape and scarf

>1 Oculus HUD
>be Multi

Kill me anyway Pete.

The speed at which you go through difficulties is not the only thing changed by playing on Monsoon.

A 2 hour game on drizzle will not be the same as a 2 hour game on monsoon.

Brainstalks are pretty good

Attached: flee.webm (853x480, 2.76M)

nice work user
and don't worry, you're using a trip properly. Tripfags are only hated when they're attention seeking faggots that don't understand what a fucking tripcode is supposed to be used for.

cute!

Attached: huntrass4.png (1180x1080, 320K)

isn't the thicc mod user assets?
don't think that does anything with assembly
see >>reddit.com/r/riskofrain/comments/b7yf3w/a_mod_that_makes_huntress_thiccer_and_removes/

pastebin for what
I've got a couple of pastebins open with useful modding info like
pastebin.com/acTASc66 (to mod it yourself in case you're paranoid like me)
pastebin.com/WAykvkxk (add classes through assembly manually)
pastebin.com/ikcrp9cr (simply 16 player mod copypaste to inform people, since I had to keep telling people)
pastebin.com/RHjE1ZQZ (some other user's CE table's text form )
pastebin.com/Q1nnGjwt (his work testing & finding character ids)

these fucking blazing cunts ruining all my long playthroughs also I got 5 backup mags as artifacer so they weren't that bad

It can just randomly explode you while it's trained on you for a billion damage?
Fuck, I would've just stayed a mile out sniping the mob if I'd known that.
Although that shit does get boring after a while since it works on basically everything.
Final Boss fucking when

reminds me that I need to fix her helmet and make the cape I drew into a proper scarf

plus it lets people filter my mod posting posts if they don't care about them
I'm gonna go play some ace attorney in bath now tho, been modding forl ike 8h straight

if thread dies & a lot of people ask me shit I'll probably make one more post in the next thread with the trip, otherwise I'll just reply to them here in like 40-60 min

how do you open console

for any anons that ask about the glass mod, we can just refer then to the paste

>still got hit
>took off half HP
>literally just chance when you get hit by 2 and die

like me :3

yep I'm dumb, different file

How do i do a teleporter event with 10% health?

Can you make instructions for enabling artifacts/misc settings? I was trying that shit yesterday but could only get items/equipment enabled

Is it just me or is Tesla Coil or whatever it's called comically strong? I picked one up in like level 2 and it basically singlehandedly carried me for the next 15 levels.

I can't imagine what it's like when you get a stack of them.

The rate at which you progress through difficulties changes, but at some point they all end up at the same place.
Soaring around nuking entire groups of boss monsters, and trying to avoid being instantly deleted by the waves of projectiles flying at you.

play on drizzle, get teleporter to 99% and then run out, have a mob hit you until you are below 20% hp, run back in

the more i play the more im thinking that elite hp is overturned across the board, and its not just the blazing ones

theyre like universally more dangerous than bosses, even without taking ap rounds into account
and the worst part is there isnt even any reward for killing them anymore

Attached: badmood.png (386x505, 35K)

Shit that gives me flashbacks to Diablo II MSLEBs - Multi-Shot Lightning-Enchanted Bosses.

tesla is like #1 or #2 strongest red, behemoth alongside it

also tesla+behemoth vaporizes everything because tesla procs behemoth and both damage sources proc other items

Attached: gravity gun mode.webm (1244x700, 2.95M)

>drizzle
>go Mul-t
>go on roost
>rush teleporter
>kill boss
>charge up portal to 95-97%
>go jump off a cliff till 10-20hp
>shift back and win

Attached: unknown.png (773x861, 183K)

If you're an engineer, it's one of your core red items
otherwise Tesla has always been pretty high tier as far as red items go

ctrl + alt + ~
might have to do some finnicky shti if you're not on a standard layout (tilde has to be below escape)

fine amking one real quick then taking bath

finally someone with taste

Attached: 1553951302019.jpg (640x632, 212K)

post some LORE

Attached: lore.png (2173x796, 320K)

>playing engi
>get 2
>bzzt! carrying my ass the whole time

I changed them
it's Yea Forums_items, Yea Forums_modifiers, Yea Forums_artifacts

thiccer

how do I install the 16 player mod

The end of another cool run brought to you by shrines of order

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.75M)

Poor Marion

game where???

does lens stack past 10? I thought it didnt.

>Currently doing some rainstorm Artifcer for a 20 run attempt
>Daggers keep dropping
>Constant procs for flamethrower and orb.
Keep it coming game, we just need reds now.

i need a fucking download

your crits can crit

ModAnon didn't make that id list
I did

how does loot scale with 16?

it does and maps are littered with chests

Dll to play as the monsters + bandit?

>scour the map for chest for 10 minutes
>or move onto the next map after grabbing a few and get closer to your legendary chest
seems like an easy choice to me

Ah, I see now, weird, dunno why what I tried didn't work

Does anyone know where the gold portal's world data file thing is? I've been looking around for a while, is it even a guaranteed spawn?

o baby

Attached: 1499141074188.jpg (646x720, 24K)

16 times the chests

Attached: 1553160184156.jpg (2560x1440, 477K)

good luck affording those chests though

aite see you guys in a bit

pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj

yes, when I said some other user, I was referring to you (you replied to modanon btw)
(this is also him)

see pastebin

>playing engi
stopped reading there

She was holding out on the best item.

GOD'S WORK SOLDIER

You're garbage bro stop posting probably play on drizzle too because you don't value your time

>looped
>shrine of order
>28 sprint sodas, 15 will o the wisp
>sprint so fast that touching a wall launches me into the skybox ceiling
>no enemy can touch me
>killing a single enemy in a crowd instantly nukes everything nearby
>i die by sprinting so fast that i can't see the bull i run into and get oneshot

Attached: 3333.gif (540x300, 363K)

Am I the only one who thinks that looks fucking retarded if you don't also increase the calf size to match the thiccness?

i've heard that its under where you spawn, similar to the blue and celestial portals

Attached: ok.png (246x270, 70K)

Canada West
4 man or lower, vanilla
Monsoon, trying to loop at least twice

Attached: 1450050097071.png (1318x1000, 51K)

Wrong. There are other changes.

not my image, but it makes me wish the devs will add skins to the game.

>walking towards my PC when Hopoo adds Miner
Also grappling shit with Loader in 3D will be fine too

Attached: minerstrut.gif (320x215, 1.1M)

>thought I'd be missing out and cant join if I don't install 16 players mod
>did it yesterday
>now lobbies have even more mods and require even more downloads
Fuck it, back to vanilla and waiting for official patches.

Chris this shit will keep dividing the lobbies and it'll just make things worse and more complicated

>you don't value your time
you do know that the difficulty spikes when you hit the teleporter anyway, right user? you may as well have the items to deal with it
would you rather: advance faster with less items for a higher chance of dying or missing out on an actually good item
or
have the items to survive higher difficulties before they hit you

>item which instantly attacks everything around you which can proc every other item in the game
Its not just strong its gamebreaking.

thanks user

can you explain how you export and edit the models? after importing the assets to a unity project I don't know how to get the model into Blender

Do you feel like Commando is in a good place, balance-wise? Fun-wise? Currently I'm not wowed by his general gameplay of holding M1, dumping all your skills the second they're up, then going back to holding M1 while you wait for your skills to recharge. The problem is he's the vanilla character, I totally get why his gameplay is simplistic, so there isn't much to change without changing his identity. That's why I think he should have higher base proc chance for everything, making him into the "item guy." Right now he just feels like he's outclassed by MUL-T in terms of normal damage output.

Really hope Acrid gets put in. Running around leaving poison everywhere sounds so much fun.

Hope you get your bro too. Honestly I hope Hopoo goes ham with characters and adds a bunch of variety.

You don't need the mods user

You can then crit your crits, so your 100 damage becomes 200 becomes 400.

where the 16 man at?

You do need the dll for 16man if you're not in the first 4 joiners or shit breaks

You only need 16 player people just mod further to play as other characters.

but everyone is the "item guy"

You can kill everything off a Tesla and procs. It blends all survivors together as all that really matters at that point is if you can jump a lot of and not be hit.

Again, you're garbage bro the money you get while doing the teleporter event is more than enough to get enough items just stop being bad

>Oh, you're approaching me?
>I can't play the shit out of Miner without getting closer, HOPOO!

Attached: 1545817657263.jpg (503x591, 88K)

Right, so why pick Commando right now? His item usage isn't any better than anyone else's, and his basic kit is the dullest of the bunch.

merc can loop without any items

Hes the worst character by miles both in terms of powerlevel and design.

His hold M1 is fine, but his other three abilities are worthless.

>Mountain challenge
>Blazing wisps Horde of many

Why do I even play this game
If this next patch doesn't nerf blazing I'm fucking refunding

>the money you get while doing the teleporter event is more than enough to get enough items
objectively false

The level of speed in this game trivializes range. MUL-T has a better gun, so he can just dance around at mid range, and any extra range a Commando has is superfluous.

Can people from other regions join a game in NA for example? Or will it lag everyone and lead to a bad time?

us central 4 man

never played the first game
is it comfy?

It's completely true after the first two or three teleporters
Plus the time you save getting through levels faster is well worth a few missed items.

>Hope you get your bro too. Honestly I hope Hopoo goes ham with characters and adds a bunch of variety.
Well obviously there are 4 characters in development since you can see that on the character select screen. We know Bandit and Sniper are nearly done since they are in the game files and playable.

But if you look in the log the character select screen has a lot of space which suggests to me they plan to add a lot of characters in the future.

Attached: 20190403111847_1.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

Yes.

No, it absolutely fucking is not, definitely not even fucking close on the lava level with its legendary chests.

what the fuck is the deal with his m2
its perk is that it goes through walls? what a joke

16 man US east

>Legendary Chests
you're even worse of a shitter than I thought

through enemies.
And yes, it is a joke. It is far more effective to simply build aoe items and hold down m1, because you will deal more damage in a wider radius that way.

>"Plus the time you save getting through levels faster"
>spikes your difficulty when you teleport
lol woopsies guess your time saved didn't matter now you're on hahaha and you're missing items

Legendary chests are a big waste of time, bud.

16 man us east 9/16

please respond

That's not how that works user

Do you think hopoo will ever add a sandbox like mode?
I really just want to fuck around with stacking as many items as possible and see how that does goes

Attached: 1425211313945.jpg (201x200, 25K)

user
if you spend less time in a level, your difficulty still stays low, even if the difficulty does jump
The items you get from rushing TP and buying after are more than enough to sustain you if you keep on pace

>he doesn't take time for guaranteed reds
go take your adderall to cool your ADHD and you'll start seeing some improvements in gameplay user

>Command

HOW DO YOU SPAWN A BLUE PORTAL REEE

1 slot open

the entire game is based around item procs so it doesn't really matter.
as far as itemization goes, Commando needs goat hooves, and is one of the few characters that would rather have hooves than sodas since he's constantly firing. He's still good with procs, but MUL-T outclasses him completely in every way, to the point where he's practically an upgrade.
>M1
fine as is
>M2
Tiny as fuck, needs a bigger hitbox or something. The only way you'll get anything out of it is if you are on a map like Aqueduct and you can kite everything around one of the ridges
It needs buffs or a rework. He should've gotten a grenade or something. I can see characters like Sniper having a similar problem if his moveset is just copypasted instead of changing his Steady Aim pierce shot into a giant laser shot.
>Shift
Commando needs his I-frame back, or a distance increase
>R
fine as is

As of right now, MUL-T completely outclasses him in every way, and even Artificer has higher mobility than commando does once you get some items, since Artificer can benefit from Sodas a lot more than Commando can.

This game has like 1/10th the content of the first and 1/50th the atmosphere and I've already put more than half the hours in this game as the other — what gives? Hopoo, please, the Enforcer, hand him over.

Attached: fuck.png (714x609, 265K)

find the hidden lunar altars (easily reachable with merc/huntress but need items for the others)

you're reaching the final difficulty at the same pace retard, taking time only means that you'll be better-equipped for it
how is this so difficult to comprehend

Attached: 42beb.jpg (850x531, 168K)

His character makes a lot of sense in a 2D game. His M2 can hit everything in front or behind you, his roll lets you get past anything in front or behind you, and his rapid fire lets you proc a lot of things quickly when enemies group up.

But he completely failed to work in a 3D setting. Like you said his M2 is utterly pointless. It only deals 230% damage and while it penetrates it only procs once on every enemy and you're never really going to get a big hit out of it. Even if it was 1000% damage I dont think it would be worth the effort in even using it against just using your M1 with syringes. His roll while great in 2D does absolutely fucking nothing in 3D where the spaces are huge and enemies come from every direction, if you have no iframes (or armor like robotboi) then its utterly worthless. And his R is just moronic design choice, 6 shots at 100% damage? Are you serious that's almost identical to his 2 shots at 90% damage on his auto attack except his auto attack.

Honestly they need to rip out his three other abilities and start again, they wont ever work.

Damn I didn't know that. It seems like there's no stack limit in ror2. Can bleed stack multiple times as well?

Get lucky or give a coin to a salamander statue

>he thinks enemies stop scaling at HAHAHAHA
we have a retard like you in every thread

invalid lobby id for me

Monsoon east coast
GET IN

>samefag
>ignoring picking up items which can literally carry you single handedly through the game
Pfthahah, wow. Okay kid.

if you played RoR1, that was an artifact. Command made it so that when you buy a chest, a colored chest would spawn in place of an item, and you could chose any item that matched that rarity within the chest.
Part of why Artificer feels awkward to play is because her itemization is so specific that she feels like she was built with Command in mind.

Veteran Wishlist:
-Loader
-Miner
-Chef
-Acrid, because he seems cool and so do you

Newcomer Wishlist:
-Scuba dude
-Old Time Safari Henry Hatsworth survivor
-Baron Pilot survivor or just give me a skin for Merc since I'm always airborne

Attached: c7c6657153c3babc7380b760ec31d9b8.jpg (492x700, 59K)

16 man us east

Happy Mask is amazing

Attached: Engi is overpowered btw.png (2560x1440, 3.35M)

ENEMIES SCALE WITH LEVEL
IF YOU DON'T SPEND YOUR MONEY YOU GET MORE EXP
HOLY FUCK YOU ARE SO STUPID

>drizzlets and rainstormbabs outing themselves
If you played on monsoon like someone who isn't fucking garbage you'd have more than enough money at the end of every stage because it actually throws more than 1 enemy a minute at you
Keep farming gold on ez mode like the shitters you are

are you perhaps, upset ? it's ok user

us central 4 man

>Give a coin to an altar before activating the teleporter
>get lucky and just have one show up
if you've read the First Aid item log, you're in for a treat

>obviously arguing with two people before
>now accuse us of being samefags
wild

No joy, you can't get under the island, you get tele'd back if you go too close to the edge.

>needing fucking progress to have fun
Get the fuck out. That mentality is what's ruined the gaming industry as a whole, you shitter.

>109775240989500258
8/16 and climbing

How the fuck are they gonna make Sniper playable in RoR2 when MUL-T has a sniper AND doesn't obscure your vision?

I want a guy with a grappling hook

From what I've heard, assassin and I think sniper or another robot are the other two in the works as well.

Find the newt altar and give it a lunar coin, that or it may randomly spawn.

Also, unrelated note: have an image of me hiding from blazing rock guy on >drizzle

Getting fucked builds in solo monsoon was getting to be too much for me. Hell with no mobility items, great times.

It's pretty nice, basically free targets for enemies to focus while you blast them to bits.

Attached: Image taken 5 seconds before disaster.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

>Shrine of the Mountain challenges all over hell level
>I bet I can do this, probably a few Overlord Imps
>Start tele
>Blazing Greater Wisp
That's not fair...that's not fair at all.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>Gesture of the Drowned
Oh dang I didn't notice that reference to the first game until now. I still don't even have that achievement.

Attached: opera_wlPeLFnTqx.png (232x232, 35K)

try looking around in the middle areas, there are a few puddles that lead into some small underwater caves with chests. one of them might have the scanner
I want to know where the fuck the log is too

>-Acrid, because he seems cool and so do you

Aww, thanks user. You too :3

Attached: y9xKy.png (1152x514, 64K)

>when you get two ghost overloading wurms

Attached: 1505867410425.png (250x400, 8K)

difficulty
spike
per
teleport
you can't ignore blatant game mechanics, user
keep hiding behind your "heh everyone who disagrees with my ADHD playstyle is a drizzlet" attitude though you fucking short bus rider

Is that an actual model replacent?
Fuck man, modding is going fast. How feasible is making nes characters?

monsoon

Wake of vulture isn't and will never be viable
change my mind

MUL-T is overpowere-

Attached: fuck worms and fuck niggers.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

I could probably do it in like 30 minutes if I actually sat down and did it

Attached: 1f0X3ZO.png (960x227, 60K)

>Playing Artificer
>Wisps absolutely fuck me

Attached: wario mad.jpg (210x240, 16K)

The logbook is your friend.

But judging from this description, yes, it seems like if you had enough bleed items you could hit an enemy once, and trigger two bleeds.

Not all items stack equally however
>Sticky Bombs 5% (+2.5% per stack) with 250% damage (125% per stack)
>AtG Missile 10% chance to deal 300% (300% per stack)

So for sticky bombs, having more sticky bombs directly gives you a higher chance and more damage per bomb. Whereas for AtG you only ever have a 10% chance but the damage from stacking is insanely high.

Attached: 20190403112640_1.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

>charges straight to worms while low health
>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

that's Loader user. his mobility skill is to fire a grappling hook, and if it hits an enemy it deals damage and stuns it, while pulling you to the enemy

When you unlock an achievement do you have to die or can you literally just quit to the menu?

How do you make 16 man lobbies anyway?

In order of "doneness" I think it's Bandit > HAN-D > Sniper.
My guess is those 3 + a new character will be the 10 we'll have when RoR 2 leaves EA.
I'd hope one or two of the remaining 5 original survivors would make it back to RoR 2, my personal picks would be Chef and Acrid.

>being retarded
>dying to retardation
MUL-T is still OP with his glitch

Holy shit retard how do you not understand what I am saying
I know you have no experience with this because you're a fucking retarded drizzlet but surely it can't be too hard to comprehend.
You. Will. Have. Enough. Money. Anyway.

lol that is exactly what my achievement list looks like also

Is the game trying to tell me something?

Attached: 20190402204131_1.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

>No progress in cosmetics, story, world or even in the basic aspect of "skill".
>no progress in the basic aspect of "skill"
try playing Artificier on monsoon difficulty and you'll see if you don't need to git gud

>running right into a mob
>surprised that you die
stay on drizzle

Except it is, they specifically design it with that much space vs the fewer amount of space in other places on the log.

oh yeah, i haven't played the original in years. i forgot a lot about it.
weird that it released in 2013, will have to revisit it

>still killed e very non elite enemy

Yes, pick the one on the far right.

actually i fuck dudes all the time

holy fuck that's a game changer. so a billion sunglasses forever?

+damage to elites could make it worth picking up.

lying is not a valid argument, user

He's clearly playing on monsoon and is only 3 stages away from the closest thing to an end of the game, maybe you should stay on drizzle because you actually need EYES to play on monsoon

need 1 more player

>Medkit log
>Enforcer
I hope he's alright

Attached: 1554172520085.gif (247x183, 2.21M)

They just need to change how the shield buff works

>3 infusions

Attached: 1490496296683.png (264x203, 65K)

How do you decide when to end the run? Just get tired of it?

>Hermit crabs are no where to be seen
>Hit you from miles away from your location
>They are blazing too
Oh come now

This raises so many questions.
>Who Is N'khuana? Is she a god? Spirit? or just an object of faith?
>Does the Ceremonial Dagger actually have supernatural properties or is it just some piece of technology?
>Is Weshan a signature or some word of spiritual importance?
>The fucks the N'tormat?
>What exactly are "Her Concepts"?
Fucking Hopoo, First you make me feel bad for not picking every item in the game up in one run and now you're making me question the ethics of metaphorical beings.

Attached: nonosejones.png (714x642, 698K)

you can easily tell who the newfags are by how toxic they are in these threads
how are you doing, Risky tourists? do you ever plan on buying 1 and playing Yea Forums rules?

this game is overrated and reddit if I must say

So how good is clover? I have it unlocked but I'm a RNGlet and haven't seen it yet.

>literally just "no ur wrong" at this point
I've obviously won here. Stay on drizzle, kid.

when will they add artifacts so multiplayer can be ruined?

US East

Hold on, what does the second part of this mean
>Can heal for a maximum of 10% (reduced by 50% per stack) of your health per second.
Does that mean if you stack more corpsebloom, you can heal more of your health per second?

Attached: 20190403113603_1.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

I didn’t really notice it the few times I’ve found it. I might just be really unlucky.

No baka it's reduced by 50% per stack so if you get 2 you can only heal for 5% per second

It rerolls every drop

So if you open a chest and roll a green item, it will then reroll the item. If its a white, you keep the green, if its better than green you get the better item.

Its pretty fucking good, if you could stack 2 or 3 you would basically be dropping nothing but greens or better on everything.

How do I command?
None of the shit i tried does anything because cheats cant turn on

I closed it because no one joined.

and you enjoy missing out on items user, meanwhile I'll be continuing my big dick 20+ stage Vergil playthroughs on Monsoon while blasting Silver Bullet and fucking Stacy

Attached: ufs8d5732d421.jpg (328x295, 20K)

fellas help me out here i just want to see what happen when you stack 500 syringes, what do i scan for in cheat engine to modify the amount of items i have?

Attached: 1554140817512.jpg (1280x742, 141K)

How do I get better at this game? I can usually get to 5 or 6th stage on Monsoon, rarely 7th, but I seem to die a lot to random mistakes. I've never gotten some of the crazy 100+ minute runs I see anons here get, and I haven't even scraped the edge of a Long Road run. I could maybe unlock Long Road on Drizzle but where's the fun in that?

I don't really know what I'm doing wrong, a run will go okay and then suddenly I'll pop and that's that, even when I think my build is strong

where the lobbies at?

Who the FUCK would want this item

>Ruined
I think you mean made FUN by endless BOUNCY BALLS OF ENJOYMENT

post enforcers, lads
holy shit user, based

Attached: 29.png (738x800, 689K)

we have 10 confirrmed characters, and there are files in the game for 6 characters. Even if they got dropped due to not working in 3D/Hopoo not wanting to rework them completely, the survivor log would be a bit awkwardly spaced. We're probably getting some form of DLC or updates in the future, but the official launch is already around a year or so off according to hopoo.

>Nope, no story to speak of yet in 2
well there is since some items already have log entries like user was saying that he shouldn't play on monsoon if he's going to be doing shit like that user. that he should go back to drizzle if he's going to play like a retard.

Attached: character spacing.png (1243x611, 371K)

Do we know how scanners work? Do they always spawn on a run, and always in the same place?

>watching everyone play and have fun
>my game continues to crash on startup since the day I got it

I hate Unity so goddamn much

Attached: 1525635122387.png (640x600, 536K)

>this game is reddit
based newfag

it doesn't just affect drops, it affects any RNG roll unless it explictly says it is not affected by luck
this means crits, tougher times, shrines, etc. will all be affected.

>Gonna use this tripcode
And we're officially a general

>Pick up a syringe
>Scan for 1
>Find another syringe
>Scan for 2
>Find another syringe
>Scan for 3
>repeat until you find the address
>change to 500
>pick up another syringe (it likely wont update properly until you pick up a syringe)
>501 syringes

You could do it with a 3D printer easily, or otherwise just opening chest until you find them.

I never see anyone complain about this, but isn't anyone else dissatisfied with all the chests being locked during the teleporter battle?
It's REALLY damn boring not being able to multitask during the tele battle. having the game just immediately go into a "OK you're doing THIS and only THIS" mode sucks and it's something the first game absolutely never did until Providence.
The best way to play RoR1 was to hit tele first and gather chests during battle. And, OK, that's not possible anymore, that's fine. But when you're early game and get a boss or mountain challenge that turns out to be way too much for your current damage output, being able to get some chests around the map could help drastically turn the tides and save your run from wasting 5-6 minutes chipping away at a boss.

I want to do MORE, not less.

www.reddit.com/r/riskofrain

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

www.reddit.com/r/Yea Forums
shit guys, it's over for us

A+ you can do that with any game

damn, a game has a subreddit
you're right, pack it up and go home everyone, we're moving back
dumb frogposter

U.S. west, 2/4

Na i like it

Forces people to fight the boss rather than run around the map getting items.

www.reddit.com/r/pepe/

Attached: 1550024701566.png (542x771, 62K)

I've seen people here say that you can only attack once per millisecond at most, so if that's true then you can just hit 100 attacks per second. Cheat engine faggots need to fuck off.

tougher times isn't affected by it, that shit we be hilariously broken

>Trying to load image
>Took 30 seconds
jesus what is with the image server suddenly? Also
>Possible DLC
MAKE HIM HAPPEN BOYS

Attached: Reaper.png (640x640, 19K)

>pepelaughz.jpg
you need to go back, my guy

i tried this for another item and i got like 7 different addresses that all changed when i picked up another copy, tried to change one of them and my game just crashed. am i doing something wrong user?

Attached: 1554097475464.png (1200x975, 33K)

>trying this hard to convince people you're not a drizzlet
>reddit anime
>replying after I already won showing how hard you're S E E T H I N G
calm down kid lmao

>literally made on Yea Forums and has consistently had Yea Forums threads over the years since release
okay dumb frogposter
go back since you're clearly a newfag that doesn't lurk

US WEST 3/4

Make sure you email your genuine feedback alongside your request for Reaper, anons

Attached: enforcer vs flipping falchion moms.png (1500x500, 12K)

I never even tried on RoR to use CE, thats just the basic way to CE which usually works.

Sounds like you're going to have to find the actual address which is a fuckton more work and beyond me.

>reading this hard into a shitpost
take your meds, user, the doctors are worried

>I didn’t really notice it the few times I’ve found it. I might just be really unlucky.
kek, good one user

fuck fuCK FUCK NONONO I DON'T WANNA GO I DON'T WANNA DIE!

Attached: 1547339882773.png (666x666, 433K)

the guy started making the game on the Yea Forums and /vg/ game dev threads you fucking negative iq frogposter

yeah, user, you sure showed them

Attached: pretending.jpg (349x642, 29K)

US WEST 4MAN last one bugged

>be too cheap to buy it
>watch everyone else have so much fun with it
>it doubles in price
>seethe even more

Attached: 1532540487165.gif (800x600, 910K)

While I really like the fact items appear on your character, this is going to add a fucking lot of extra work to making them.

I hope they release a lot of characters I feel like that would keep the game pretty fresh over time.

lunar items are meme's of the highest order

But user I already do and I love her to death.

just ce your hp and play until you get that many syringes

meant to reply to

>damage controlling because of how embarrassed you are that everyone knows you're a drizzlet
lmao

I tried joining, but I got a black screen and then got kicked out to the main menu.

>reddit brainlets can't find the portal

Attached: 10f0ee2d648f65ef44d00f0394a886413f36e664_full.jpg (184x184, 6K)

Hopoo I know you're here, put Bandit in the game right fucking now. Don't tell me he's not ready. I don't want to hear it. Do as I say and put my boy in there or ELSE

>tfw the only item worth jewing from everyone else in 16 man is the red whips
i'll literally let everything get taken from me, but nobody takes my red whips. Fast is fun as hell

>wwaaaahhh why won't the game work on my grandma's laptop from 1967

Anyone got a 16 man going right now? I'm down for a bit of pure insanity

They are either 100% utterly game breaking broken (Fossil, Transcendence) or 100% utterly fucking worthless (everything else).

B A L A N C E

>doesn't understand what damage control is
your meds are down the hall and in your bathroom cabinet user, if you don't take them the large men in white coats will take you away again, don't make your mother sad

do you blast green hill zone as you fast?

>six characters
>sniper
>bandit
>hand
>enforcer
>paladin
who's #6?

NO FUCK YOU CANCEL ALL OTHER DEVELOPMENT UNTIL ACRID IS IN THE GAME

Chef

>They are either 100% utterly game breaking broken (Fossil, Transcendence) or 100% utterly fucking worthless (everything else).
>B A L A N C E
100% true

Attached: 1544303552148pol.jpg (960x739, 161K)

Why the fuck are you posting in a ror2 thread then retard

>see a reddit post about the game
>game even has its own reddit page
So, this is THAT type of game, huh? Ew

No, I blast Super sonic racing, or Sonic Boom
youtube.com/watch?v=qYWC6ob8uA0

Attached: pr.jpg (500x500, 92K)