youtube.com/watch?v=My9K41A9DfY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

indeed
i say quint shall get a spot
if a drawfag could draw him it would be most appreciated

Attached: quint.png (472x699, 344K)

But we just had-
>it's april already

Attached: 1519085540554.png (469x326, 141K)

bump

Attached: sweet victory 2018.jpg (4266x2400, 3.61M)

Collage begin at 60-50 days user.
I will try to add my own shit to it.

We don't do the collage till like 2 weeks before.

>your own shit
Like what?

this is the year that the last of us 2 and death stranding finally get announced for 2022

What are we drinking this year for e3. im thinking a gin and tonic while i watch microsoft shit the bed

>just remembered the "take a shot for every WORLD PREMIERE or EXCLUSIVE voice" at MS E3's challenge
>MS keeps saying this E3 will be their biggest and shit like that
oh no
oh fucking no.

Oh thank God, squillam poster is alive

No we fucking don't
Collages always begin mid-May at absolute earliest

Attached: 1547756374966.jpg (5000x4333, 3.46M)

I take a week off every year and I take it during e3. It can't get here fast enough

Little early, ain't it?

Sam from MGRR.
I want a MGR2 so bad.

>e3 is finally dying
Thank god.

Attached: 1530062154886.png (600x600, 27K)

>remember the drinking rules for Nintendo's direct
>instantly get queasy remembering taking 23 shots of absolute last year in a 5 minute period due to the revengerance tier rules
Oh God i'm not gonna make it bros

Quit trying to recreate moments that you missed out on and make your own content and ideas, retard.

>>just remembered the "take a shot for every WORLD PREMIERE or EXCLUSIVE voice" at MS E3's challenge
>tfw the ninty one was "take a drink every time an unexpected character shows up in smash"
>EVERYONE IS HERE

Attached: 1510101849089.jpg (799x1154, 80K)

>the comfytheatre stream
// DRINK //
// DRINK //
// DRINK //
// DRINK //

Strike it down and it'll become more powerful than you can possibly imagine
I will miss Sony somewhat, that said. At least Ubisoft will be hot garbage again

DMC6 BABY

it's 2019. E3 is obsolete

DMC5 DLC announcements may be possible if we wanna keep the hype train going.

Fuck this is gonna make me sick. The comfytheater alarm noises ringing off beforehand on the smash segment are drilled into my mind

Attached: 1553549183140.jpg (427x300, 34K)

E3 is still going to happen? Didn't like everyone figure out they can just atream some BS for way less and have the same effect?

Give me more re2 dlc to be honest. I'd love more urban exploration

sony just streamed some BS last week and everyone hated it.

Dante and Vergil VA/Mocap is going to E3, Pure coincidence

Attached: 1553983587960.png (370x555, 269K)

MS dominated last year seething Snoyboys

Attached: 1551737939494.png (633x900, 140K)

Post wishlists.

more info on oddworld soulstorm
smash dlc to be decent
omori

Attached: omori.png (400x400, 67K)

eh? i didn't even make fun of them. i thought they had a great e3. i was just remembering the drinking game. you had to take a shot every time this happened.
youtube.com/watch?v=To9ECJaAEIo

>they can just atream some BS for way less and have the same effect

Attached: 446e5f40f2e0db45b173ef4d6ea36c75.png (1663x440, 268K)

I don't understand. Nintendo directs are, at worst, inoffensive and bland, but usually have at least one cool bit. How did Sony have one so damn bad?

Drinking game, user. If anything, the more painful the game is for a segment, the better the presentation actually was

>omori
wait is that not out? I remember listening to the trailer for months
youtube.com/watch?v=erzgjfU271g

i'm sure you heard this already but sony is in full head-up-their-own-ass mode. they figured all they needed to do was copy the direct style of presentation and that's it, it wouldn't matter what they actually had because in their minds, people would like it anyway because they're sony. they even got a bit asshurt and deleted the video and reuploaded it to try and clean off the dislikes.

no, but it's supposed to be out by the end of the year
keep your fingers crossed

i don't think I ever looked at the game itself much just the song but it's probably fine

I actually was at work when the stuff went down, so that was the first rundown I got of it, thanks.
Also fuck I hate how ps2 was an amazing console and everything went down with every increasing number

4 has some good games it's just that sony has tried their damn hardest to hide all of them and just throw offensive garbage into everyone's faces instead
surprising that a licensed game is like one of the only ones they've promoted that was actually good

Pikmin 4
Maybe something about Splatoon
Rune factory 5, though I doubt there will be news about it this year. We will see.
Sakuna of rice and ruin. They quietly changed the release date from "winter 2018" to "2019" in March so I'm sure we'll hear SOMETHING about it.
>tfw so many fucking farming games

I'm really looking forward to hear what Todd has to say after the Fallout 76 fiasco. I bet he will cry on stage (or fake cry). Either that or he'll joke about it until the conference ends.

Honestly, kinda glad Sony's not going this year. I'm an idort with every console under the sun, and the past 2 years Sony has done nothing but ruin the hype, especially by usually being the second last conference. Seems like nowadays they're way too focused on showing their own first party exclusives that won't be released for another 4 years instead of showing third party games. Thankfully we still have based Phil to bring the hype with multiplats.

Attached: elijahe3.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Pikmin 4 and a release date for the Cuphead DLC are all I really want. A new Banjo-Kazooie game too, but we all know that isn't going to happen.

>Thinking that hes even going to be there
>Thinking that they're actually going to address it

Attached: c223177896e30bbe4794a97444b3ca97869214f64613194291c4f93997fa7e2b.jpg (1200x1600, 187K)

if Sony's not gonna be at E3 this year, I dunno how likely new oddworld info is

From Sfotware will reveal a new game this year

they kind of addressed it at PAX already

youtube.com/watch?v=My9K41A9DfY

Attached: 1554103562486.png (1528x1632, 2.51M)

>67 Days until E3

>Still no Joker

Attached: 1554250735814.gif (384x288, 2.24M)

Collage is usually late May to early June.

Nintendo have figured out directs through trail and error, and Sony is Sony, which means they will literally never learn from their mistakes

they'll do le self deprecating humor about it and then make empty promises about "amazing things to come" and "it will get better", and all the dumbasses watching will clap and forget about all the bullshit they pulled.

Sony didn't realize that the Direct style is pointless if you don't have any good games to show.

Phil's bringing Jap games. What are you expecting? Remember, MS is embracing weebshit, they had fucking Tales of Vesperia DE with Ring a Bell blasting in all of the normalfags' ears last year so don't just expect "safe" Jap games.

Attached: philjap.png (611x123, 13K)

Resident evil 2 dlc
Sakura wars collection on steam
Maybe some ff7 or cyberpunk footage

DMC 1/2/3 REmake
DMC 5 campaign DLC
RE2 DLC
RE3make
Witcher 4

>so don't just expect "safe" Jap games.
>Gravity Rush 3 gets made
>It's xbone exclusive

Attached: file.png (512x384, 217K)

Fuck forgot about r3make, that shit would be cash

Reminder that industry insider Benji said Microsoft is truly going BIG for this years E3, confirming what Phil said in the interview with Major Nelson, where he mentioned that he has already played the Fable ARPG reboot from Playground Games, the new hack'n'slay game from Ninja Theory and a new singleplayer IP from RARE alongside other games such as Forza Motorsport 8 which will use some kind of raytracing on the next gen consoles, Halo Infinite and there will also be 2nd party announcements - one of which is a new Crytek FPS game in a Cyberpunk setting.
And on top of that, there will also be new studio announcements, IO Interactive seems to be a done deal but they're not the only ones who will join Microsoft.

Attached: xbros1.png (488x663, 102K)

Good to hear. I'm not a box boy, but can applaud anyone going big for e3. Sony not even trying is disappointing