>online
>enemy picks earthbound toddlers

Attached: 1547962208165.gif (316x296, 2.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpScDDnD7sU
youtube.com/watch?v=6jJkdRaa04g
twitter.com/TweekSsb/status/1113245965941649408
youtube.com/watch?v=ISzIJkHpkVM
youtube.com/watch?v=fO-i1IKoXKo
youtube.com/watch?v=XU7gnMSzf_c
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2CWfSLyjx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>smash thread
>shitter complains about noobslayer attacks/characters that are easy to deal with with practice

>fight against a ness/lucas
>they spam pk fire the entire match
>beat them because, despite being incredibly annoying, it's not too hard to beat

>next match they decide to pk fire spam again

Attached: 1546796385858.jpg (544x266, 15K)

it's like you don't know hot to eat PK thunders.

>playing Ice Climbers
>pitted against multi hit characters who easily snatch my Nana away

>different match
>keep Nana alive and doing good
>CPU Nana shits herself and goes to fucking Japan while I'm offstage and I fall to my death

I have only ever played against like 4 ice climbers online but each time I did the Nana has always gone full retard and done shit like airdodge off the stage or run into Fsmashes. I dont know how you guys dont smash your controllers

>against Simon/Richter
>spam neutral b and side b
>starts taunts you with the whip

Attached: kakesoni.jpg (193x230, 34K)

Oh trust me, I get pretty fucking pissed.

I'm doing Satanic pacts to ensure people who t-bag on me die in horrific vehicle accidents.

Attached: DtvWEc5XcAAOxpd.png (720x888, 604K)

Give me ideas for taunts online to dab on these faggots

>K Rool’s strut
>Dedede’s crouch

Bayo's crouch and walk are funny.
Short-hop Duck Hunt's n-air too.

I am still unsure whether its better to just give the crouch or the teabag with the funny noise it makes

Attached: 1549688295041.jpg (460x345, 128K)

Based, I wish you luck in your endeavours

>playing Smash
>a game for toddlers
>surprised his toddler enemy picks toddler characters
>proceeds to go on his internet board full of grown men and cry about his toddler game like a toddler

Attached: ANGRY_KIRBY.png (1510x930, 882K)

Have

Sonic’s down special where you just sit there and charging for nothing

If you can beat an opponent without it, wasting Waft specifically to shit on them

intercourse

>K. Rool main tries to get you off the track

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 14K)

>online Ness

Attached: 1530900356942.jpg (865x841, 75K)

>online
>manchild gets mad he can't beat my cheesy but easily overcomeable tactics
>ejects his card and goes on the internet to complain

Attached: FCE4FDDA-0D1E-4038-83FF-43EDE49624BF.jpg (750x723, 37K)

t. wannabe Kirby main mad that he's bottom tier

Attached: Ouch.png (416x384, 5K)

>ending the last stock of a doubles match with a fart
>ending the last stock of a doubles match by grabbing the bad man and growing a tree under him
>ending the last stock of a doubles match by tossing him off stage into a falling DDD's recovery attack that dunks them
>ending the last stock of a doubles match with an unending PK fire chain with a Ness ditto

Attached: 1438796694465.jpg (456x393, 20K)

>It’s an online K Rool trying to bait you to go off stage so he can back air spike you

Stop, your making it obvious

>join 4 player lobby
>it's stock because the only time ffa arenas open are just fucking taunt arenas. one even had a discord address in the name and it was actually filled with literal pedophiles and trannies
>anyways, some faggot is lucas to abuse the stock free-for-all ruleset
>camps on the edge of stage
>spamming pk freeze into the crowd and runs away + pk fire when someone approaches
>goes for easy kills with back air and down air when someone is trying to recover on his ledge
>see that the arena has a nso voice chat lobby with him in it
>join and call him out
>dude's voice reveals he's 100% an autistic loser
>he just deflects it by saying "no im not, you were" when im playing fucking shulk and incineroar
>he keeps doing it and getting first place because no one wants to be the lame dude that targets someone else
>everyone is calling him out on it at this point but he keeps deflecting all criticism by saying he's not
>arena owner is inactive and just spectating so he doesnt kick him
why do you turn a character from such a based series into such a degenerate playstyle? is this fun for you?

Attached: huh.jpg (1080x1200, 136K)

Shulk is lame as fuck, any character that can put out a big fuck off hitbox that covers their entire body like him, Cloud and Ike are all unfun to play against, having to play against characters with command grabs that kill you early is also a chore

How do I fight good mewtwo players.

Good players don’t choose Mewtwo

>Match against BASED K Rool on Elite Smash as Ryu
>He keeps spamming projectiles and t bags every time.

>Change to Duck Hunt
>Find the same BASED K Rool
>He quits the match at 2/3 stocks

Not him, but
>Shulk is lame as fuck
>i pick Shulk so my opponent can have fun while i do
>moved to Shulk because people were complaining about dk being easy-mode
>moved to DK because people were complaining about Fox being cheap
>move to Fox because people were complaining to be about Incineroar being too braindead
>move to Incineroar because people were complaining about peach being top tier (i mained peach in sm4sh)
>reverted to sm4sh main Peach because people complained about my day 1 main Palutena being spammy (though i avoid spammy playstyles at all cost)
so fucking tell me,
because i just want me and my opponent to have fun.
who the fuck am i supposed to play?

Duck Hunt is fucking rad. I win 80% of matches because people have no clue what to do.

Up-Air is also good at killing.

My #1 rule is to never rematch these characters, win or lose:
>N*ss
>L*cas
>P*chu
>S*nic
>Snake
>Ganondorf
They're either super boring to play against or annoying.

Yea Forums complains every fucking character that beats them, just play who you want.

it makes me especially mad because i fucking love lucas and how he plays, hes so fun if you're aggressive with him and dont spend the entire time cheesing

supporting the statement of this reasonable person and not Yea Forums crybabies

>Pac-Chad
>dominates free for alls by stealing kills with projectiles (fighter A f-smashed by fighter B, then hit by a fruit, kill is counted for pac-man)

Attached: 1553143478936.jpg (1080x1080, 113K)

>It’s a Elite match with Smash Ball on

>Final Smash Meter is activated at lobbies and you don’t get told about it in a thumbnail.

>Final Smashes won’t get patched because they are Final Smashes

>Gust Bellows in general

I fucking hate this

Attached: 18C168DF-D8FC-4854-B47F-0BA12F581A6F.jpg (2048x1115, 1.81M)

I've seen people complain about Kirby

>He doesn’t know how to dodge Zelda’s final smash

Grab a fucking ledge

Probably got Up-B'd to oblivion or fell for the inhale gimmick

DK is only cheap at low level play where cargo throw is a guaranteed kill at 80% and anyone that doesn't appreciate fox gameplay is a fag

Kirby is the melee jigglypuff of ultimate
Most of them are lame as fuck and spent most of the round camping. I have the replays to prove it too.
It's still a pretty easy win just like these one-trick-pony Nesses and Lucases but they're sooo fucking boring.

Breathe in his general direction and watch him die. Being one of the biggest characters + one of the lightest is such a fucking huge downside

>Player picks character nobody respects and is unfun to play against
>They pretend they enjoy the le* salt XD because they can't play a more skilled character
>Despite all of this they complain about every high tier

Attached: a1071560507_10.jpg (1200x1200, 206K)

>final smashes won't get patched
last patch nerfed and buffed a lot of final smashes

Nah, the best thing about Lucas is his flexibility and varied tools for any situation. If I'm winning you best fucking bet it's YOU who has the burden of approaching ME, unless we're just fucking around and I'm not concerned with seeing that win screen.

Attached: 1553002565321.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

>Lucas
>Flexibility and varied tools

Attached: 1498780350687.jpg (602x655, 122K)

wasnt a patch coming up like now or something?, did they released anything at all?

It won't have any buffs, nerfs or anything meaningful, probably just some bugfixes or preparations for the actual update later

I think it's in an hour. The times on that site that grabs the news posts says they're on IST time, but I think it's actually GMT.

I'd much rather fight a Pichu or Wolf than another fucking laggy K Rool or Little Mac looking for "epic low tier disrespect montage :DDD"

>online
>enemy picks the canon matchup

Attached: love.png (800x801, 934K)

>can pressure up close
>can play the zoning game
>can go deep offstage and get back for free with zair/pkt2
>can abuse vulnerability to grab, has three kill throws
>has massive punish buttons with his smash attacks

Attached: fair.jpg (246x231, 7K)

That video in particular only applies to those that get caught in the initial hit.

Of course everyone knows to just get the fuck out of the way or grab a ledge.

>can pressure up close
about as well as Zelda does
>can play the zoning game
even DDD has better zoning than him, hell Ness does too even though Lucas is supposed to be the superior zoner
>can go deep offstage and get back for free with zair/pkt2
as can the rest of the cast that isnt Ganondorf, Falcon and Little Mac, Ness can usually hit the bottom of the stage and tech it to recover again and the PK thunder spike is already a recovery that most characters cant contest anyway so the zair grab is redundant in most matchups
>can abuse vulnerability to grab, has three kill throws
uthrow is the only one that is good, hell back throw from the ledge kills at the same percent as his uthrow
>has massive punish buttons with his smash attacks
His Usmash might as well kill him after the animation ends with how much endlag it has and it has so much startup that even the hardest reads are probably going to get you punished if you arent playing on 60 frames of lag, his side smashes are both Isabelle tier and his down smash is the only notable one and has half of the versatility of Ness's

I completely agree, I wasn't talking about good characters, I was talking about annoying characters, which is why I'm okay with fighting Pichu and Wolf even if they make the match tormenting to play, it's laggy ganondorfs who think they're hot shit for landing randomly timed smash attacks what piss me off, and they think because it pisses people off it justifies it, they will never improve their level of skill but just be a shit stain to play with.

>about as well as Zelda does
Whatever you say. I don't play Zelda, but I'm still fairly certain she doesn't have as low a short hop to spam nair, fair and zair with, nor the frame data to dance around with jab, ftilt dtilt and grab.
>even DDD has better zoning than him, hell Ness does too even though Lucas is supposed to be the superior zoner
Imagine believing this
>the PK thunder spike is already a recovery that most characters cant contest anyway so the zair grab is redundant in most matchups
IMAGINE BELIEVING THIS
Having the option to just pull yourself up to the ledge is incredibly valuable in recovering safely. If Lucas ONLY had PKT2 then his recovery would be mediocre. It goes far, which still makes it good when returning back from edgeguard situations but only having one linear option is extremely abusable when you're getting edgeguarded yourself. (Or maybe you just play shit slow tiers who can't challenge basic covers-character-body hitboxes)
>hell back throw from the ledge kills at the same percent as his uthrow
Flat out lie.
>completely missing the point of smash attacks and talking about them as if you're just going to be throwing them out in neutral all the time
when will you fucking learn to play?

>opponent picks k rool

Attached: Justin_int.png (602x452, 425K)

>opponent picked Faggot Destination
Whoops I disconnected, sorry bro :^)

Attached: 1521209805926.jpg (612x406, 48K)

>play ness/lucas
>immediately throw pk fire when match starts
>enemy thinks I'm gonna spam the whole match
>whoop their ass instead by getting close and bullying the shit out of them
Winning was never so easy

LTG is that you!?

Attached: 58ab945cb89a5.image.jpg (434x630, 43K)

>faggot picked UpAirField

Attached: FFA865E1-053F-4587-8E04-989765103A33.jpg (657x502, 84K)

>FFA Online
>Run into Earthbound squeakers or even worse, fucking Robin
>They spend the entire game sitting at the edge of the stage spamming neutral B while everyone else is duking it out
>Anytime you try going after them for their shit one of the other players stops you
>They end up winning
every fucking time

Attached: 1537267876213.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

>Haha let me shit out retardedly good disjointed framedata with no consequence because my fast movement speed let me go basically anywhere I want while simultaneously putting up a wall of low risk high reward moves
>I also don't have the drawback of having to space my moves properly like Marth but I only do a barely less damage than a fully spaced tipper anywhere on my sword so its a fair tradeoff! I'm the easy version of an already easy to play character :D
>She's also my waifu and pure! :))
>Brb let me edgeguard you, brb let me recover from the depths of hell
>I have my own custom victory theme because Sakurai has a raging boner for my niche weeb dating simulator/strategy game hybrid

I fucking hate her. She made Marth obsolete and everyone at my locals that mains her is a whiny cunt that gets salty when they lose. Delete her and Chrom from the game

Attached: 250px-Lucina_SSBU.png (250x250, 58K)

>character is considered low tier
>use them online
>record footage and cherrypick scenes where you curbstomp scrubs
>upload it to youtube as " IS BROKEN"
>video becomes recommended to anyone who has ever watched a nintendo-related video
>common opinion among the vast majority of people becomes skewed as they now believe this character actually is broken
>character is now not only unpopular for being low tier, but is also unpopular because casuals think they're a cheap pick when they see them being used

good job, fellas

Attached: dcz48ny-5830c255-700f-4b97-a588-16d8101e31b7.png (768x768, 125K)

Smash is a platform fighter, deal with it faggot. FD is the only legal stage in the game with no platforms, thus it’s much more disadvantageous for some characters.

Coping poorly I see

I've always wondered who is the most braindead forgiving character.

It has to be either Link, Krool or the Pk Faggots.

>and then you die
we based nesschads dominate

Patch isn't out but news post for it is. It's just a compatability patch for new Daisy, Young Link and Ken amiibos. Doesn't even affect replays or anything.

Enjoy your training wheels top tier waifu while you can, she is most definitely getting nerfed while Marth will probably be buffed.

Battlefield is a spammer's paradise. On FD there's aerial justice for trying to pull half the shit you can EASILY get away with on Battlefield with all its ceilings. Fuck that stage.

Imagine being this wrong and shitty at a children’s game.

nothing that user said is wrong and if you want me to kick your ass just lobby up and I will
t. battlefield picking projectile spammer

If you're looking for more K. Rool stuff, his up smash is basically that one Luigi taunt but funnier-looking.

Wii Fit Trainer eats swordies for breakfast.

There's many reasons why, some of them redundant with other characters and THEY don't necessarily put swordies away as easily.

One thing that sets her apart is that he has the best stage-returning strategies in the game. With other characters I'd dread seeing Lucina, Chrom or Marth. But when I'm playing WFT I get giddy because I know how few people know what I'm about to do.

That's another thing. NO ONE KNOWS how good Wii Fit Trainer is. It's one of the deep secrets that hasn't surfaced yet. She's constantly rated as low tier. Sometimes lower than Ridley? It's fucking crazy. Practice her moves extensively, ESPECIALLY the soccerball and gradually see what I mean.

Attached: b3c211ffa625ba7e8fc1aece75c7c8c7.png (680x1001, 348K)

I have started playing mii gunner a ton, and have been having lots of fun spam rockets and grenades. I imagine I really piss people of to play against, and I'm not even very good yet. Got any good Mii ideas for a cancer player?

she is like low mid tier though
theres no way shes better than characters like peach, olimar or wolf who all outclass her by a mile

Battlefield is unironically super shitty in this game thanks to how they made platforms death traps and its massive blast zones

>she is like low mid tier though
I kinda covered this in my post, you monkey.

Attached: 1510263115677.png (299x322, 159K)

her actually tourney results are pretty bad but I think that its more from lack of representation rather than her just being bad. Not saying she is top tier but as a mid tier that nobody knows the match-up for I think she has some tourney viability

Where’s robin at in the tier list? I’m at 4.35 mil gsp and I’m the only robin main I see around here.

Attached: 7215B05E-C2C8-4A5B-83EF-3FDB471AFAFA.png (512x512, 77K)

>work at a highschool
>kids play Smash in my room during lunch on my Switch
>9/10 are pure casuals, never picked up a controller before or barely have ever played
>the one who knows how to play is an Elite Smash K Rool who refuses to pick any other character even against the other kids
>demands I play with him cause he wants to see if I can beat him
>roll random
>win

I want to believe so much all K Rool mains aren't teenagers abusing a noob-wrecker character against their casual friends and babbies, but time and time again I see nothing to the contrary.

I actually main K Rool tho

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>get to just under elite status gsp
>all the matches suddenly turn into 1v1

Why the fuck all yall wanna 1v1, I just wanna do 2v2 because my character is damn good in 2v2

>try to main Ken
>really like the playstyle
>landing a combo against a moderately fast character is next to impossible
Ah well.

>main Ness
>opponents constantly approach the same way every time, punish them with pk fire+dthrow combo or shield+sh+nair
>they disconnect and make rage thread on Yea Forums because they literally cannot play smash above the level of a toddler
Feels good

Attached: 4550EC67-5989-46A7-94CC-CABCEEBAF41A.jpg (447x353, 37K)

That's what I'm talking about mainly. NO ONE plays her for some reason. If they did, they'd learn about a new powerhouse.
Did she suck in Smash 4 or something? I skipped that one entirely.

I spent most of the first 2 months of launch bullying people on Yea Forums with the crock before I swapped to a superheavy that was actually semi-viable in comp play

Attached: Ridley.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>proceeds to go on his internet board full of grown men

Attached: images (39).jpg (554x554, 18K)

Mid, like most characters.

I really don't know how anyone plays this character tho so kudos to you. In this game of 70 characters there's few I dread falling onto when I select that question mark in the bottom corner, but Robin is almost #1

Deep Breathing makes her so fucking scary, she basically becomes a mini superheavy

>want to play FFA
>get forced into 2v2
>Jigglypuff(Me) and Kirby VS Samus and Ganondorf on Battlefield
its one thing to get forced into a 2v2, but FF off 2v2 just makes so many characters completely unviable

Attached: 1467177587949.jpg (277x406, 70K)

She becomes Speed-Ganon for 10 seconds, yeah.
She also takes less damage. Not by much, but it's nice that it's some.

>2v2 just makes so many characters completely unviable
Like whom?

Who the fuck here just cannot fucking pick a character to play consistently?

Every time I play this game I switch between like a dozen characters, and even when I try to focus down to a main main it's still like five or so characters, it was the same in Sm4sh. In 64 I just play everyone, in Melee I'm full Yoshi cause I find him most fun. In this game I really can't decide. I mean in Sm4sh when I wanted to truly win I'd go Fox within my big repertoire, but even then there'd be different characters I'd pick.

>2v2 just makes so many characters completely unviable
who?

not so much that it makes characters bad that it makes projectile characters and big hitboxes completely superior to characters that are more combo heavy

I rolled with team preferences as Ganon for awhile and found it to be quite a meatgrinder for the opposite team.

If friendly fire were on, that'd be a different story of course.

>play Snake
>after every KO run to the ledge and hold Jab
It's infinitely more disrespectful than taunting, so many people get upset by it

Attached: you-mad-yet.jpg (650x366, 104K)

A superheavy with superheavy projectiles.
Strangely enough deep breathing buffs the sun and soccerball as well.

Pichu and Snake aren't so bad, Pichu is at least worth it for the practice. Dorf is always fun with some characters; I main Inkling and Kirby, who can both juggle him helplessly. That said, I only rematch Ganons that actually beat me, else I'd get spoiled.

Attached: 49c5f049d5d79e659bd69b4befeab72c.jpg (1934x2048, 238K)

Robin requires a lot of patience really, their comeback potential is really low so you have to very carefully choose the moves you make in the first few opening blows. You need a lot of data on your opponents habits as well, since the character is naturally slow and can’t really force situations. It’s a pure mental battle where each move counts which is what I enjoy. My victories feel earned, and in my losses I can very easily pinpoint what went wrong. Though I’ve been maining robin since smash 4, and the character does have some quirks to get used to (losing items, slowest speed etc).

>play Simon
>its 2v2
>tfw getting full charged half-the-length-of-the entire-stage-smash attacks
>Axes coming out of nowhere
>Boomerangs to cover the entire ground
>All of this while my partner is either a brain dead punching bag or a god tier DPS that can take off heat

Fun times. I just wish I knew how to improve my 1v1 Simon skills.I always seem to fuck up at the very last stock. One time I lost all 3 stocks despite taking 2 of Bayo's stocks and having her a kill percent.

>play online
>some fag with 3 min 2 stock match with items on
>it's Wrecking Crew stage
>ok, let's try to fight this dude
>flag spawns next to him
>he activates it before I reach him
>he runs away as a bunch of new flags spawn
>I try to pick one up but as I do he grabs another one

cool game sometimes.

Kirby main here, that sounds kind of absurd. He doesn't even have the maneuverability to run away, why even play him as anything but offensively? How are they even managing to camp you out?

If anything, playi g Kirby just gets me camped out by others who think it's so funny they can leap over me and around the whole stage without punishment. God forbid I fight a zoner. Especially Wolf, though I've gotten pretty alright at dealing with those.

Attached: ec8a0fc732ac70f569be42795d7b4d10.png (843x1089, 517K)

me and my bro will play Richter and Robin in Co-op and every single match we play is either a 5 or 6 stock lead. We dont even play those characters outside of co-op

Attached: 1457981688898.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WpScDDnD7sU

>ffa
>ranged spam
>items on high
why am i getting this every fucking match

FFA is lousy with those parasites.

I feel like Simon is the most volatile character in smash bros, he can take 2 stocks without taking any hits just as easily as he can lose 2 stocks without giving a single counter hit, my matches with him are either 1 minute blowouts, me getting my ass kicked till the very end and making a massive comeback or me kicking ass the entire match then getting choked out of all my stocks in 30 seconds or less

It's because the Belmonts are puzzle-throwers.
If the puzzle pattern is easy, that's the end of that.

>being a total shitter
I'm a fucking Dedede main and even I know how to deal with Ness/Lucas.

Attached: D2oqzElUgAAccyc.jpg (1076x1200, 242K)

it feels great

>play a character that can punish and dodge literally everyone one of his specials and kill him in the same button
>dude this matchup is hard
Ness cant beat DDD on FD

>Ness cant beat DDD on FD
>implying I play FD
I play all stages.

Attached: 1448862801011.jpg (1153x925, 260K)

I play all stages too and want Rainbow Cruise and Halberd Hazardless to be tourney legal, a stage like FD that gives Ness no cover to use his PK thunder to juggle makes the matchup alot worse for him

I agree with all of those except Snake and Ganondorf.

I would throw ZSS on that list.

Based

Soon.

Attached: tumblr_ohkxl1exFH1snh5ooo1_r1_1280.jpg (1198x1920, 649K)

If your character can crawl, do that.

Why do Pacniggers think they're hot shit? Is it the inferiority complex?

How can I DC without risking a ban?

>PK spam is complaining about Kirby
You're just salty that you can't get free PK fires via mindless aggressive Kirbys. Stay mad

BAWWWWWWW WHY WON'T YOU LET ME CAMP AND SPAM FIRE?

Go use PK Suicide

If you didnt lose so damn often then you wouldnt get banned for D/C'ing every loss

Inkling mains, do you bother trying to ensure the opponent is fully inked before smashing them or do you just say fuck it?
I hovered around 4k gsp as Inkling before even knowing what the ink did, but now that inking increases damage to 1.5x I stopped playing because it feels to gimicky.

you don't. You get a few hits in and then SD yourself. if it's a timed match only, then wait it out.

>I hovered around 4k gsp
how is this even possible, people below 1mil GSP would stop breathing if they weren't reminded too

Wft is top tier in 2v2. Such a stock tank holy.

>vs a young link
>immediately falls through the platform and shoots an arrow
>immediately after throws boomerang at a downward angle
>immediately after shoots 1-3 more arrows
>proceeds to spam neutral and forward air until he gets a hit
>if he takes any notable damage runs to the far side of the stage and begins again from step 2
>sprinkle in bombs for flavor if he gets any momentum

Its fucking predictable, its easily countered by not panicking, and its fucking annoying. If you play like this grab the nearest pointed object and recreate pic related

Attached: 1397192109242.png (640x480, 395K)

>Deep Breathing

Attached: stretch those shoulders.png (412x400, 93K)

Oh for sure. Same with FFA.

just start teabagging in a safe area theyll get nettled and lose composure when their ebin strats fail

I feel that. I'm trying to cut down on depending on the projectiles so that I can have a little more options to approach a situation.
But goddam do I love just having shit on the screen, makes me feel safe.

lmao get dabbed on nigger

Attached: 1553916874577.png (1280x720, 833K)

>a superheavy that was actually semi-viable in comp play

Ridley is not a superheavy so I assume you play DK.

Not impossible to do so anymore. more people bought the game I guess.

Reminder to DC on all Links. They do nothing but forced unbalanced FD matches and spam projectiles. That is not Smash

*counters this projectile and that with the soccerball*
*bides time to build up the sun*
*waits for the next stream of spam he commits to*
*painfully remind him that the sun swallows arrows and boomerangs alike*

Attached: lets have a nice stretch.png (223x222, 21K)

>play K. Rool
>dont win very often
>win for once by the skin of my teeth
>faggot has a long cry about how broken the king is
>it's always some dipshit playing a flowchart high-tier

Attached: 1552542658241.jpg (304x320, 28K)

>online
>it's a cheapass swordie

Attached: ssbu-chrom.jpg?fit=800%2C450&resize=750%2C400.jpg (750x400, 62K)

yeah i mean 4mil but whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=6jJkdRaa04g

>online
>fighting retard that only rolls and smash attacks
>literally dash, fsmash, roll behind, dsmash
>dont trust online not to fuck up my parries
>blocking two full smashes rapes my shield
>can't punish with much more than a tilt
>as soon as he gets hit he spams jab until he accidentally finds an opening
>reset back to dash fsmash
>he spends the next 4 games getting 3 stocked/jv2'd

i mean, i could beat him easily but they were maybe the most boring fucking matches ive ever played. why would you continue to so shit that doesnt work. and why cant i fucking punish a whiffed/blocked smash? bitch just rolls/spotdodges/jabs as soon as he can act out of it. you shouldnt be using your slowest and highest damage moves in neutral with almost 0 consequence. fucking dumb.

Attached: 1487770706250.jpg (632x800, 90K)

>it's a ''Zelda uses nayru love after every whiffed attack even when you punish them for it every single time'' episode

Attached: docgun.jpg (400x225, 25K)

>implying it can be punished unless she is narcoleptic and falls asleep immediately after

Attached: zelda frames.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

why did they remove taunting from online quickplay?

I was SHOCKED that Nayru and Farore got zero nerfs last update. Like holy shit.

Who did you switch to?

HOLD IT NOW
HOLD IT NOW
HOLD IT HOLD IT HOLD IT RIGHT THERE

If you can predict it it's punishable. Most Zelda players are braindead so it's easy to see it coming.

One of the capital issues with it is that it lasts too long and hits too wide.

Can any of you, gentlemen, help me to win against ZSS as Incineroar ? I'm actually having a harder time with her as Incineroar than against Ness, Y. Link or the Belmonts.

Attached: s4df651.jpg (778x502, 82K)

>rules are 1v1 with items
>rush to get ATs and pokeballs everytime
>The game basically does the work for me
>either that or my opponent rage quits
>farming GSP

Slut Samus shits out projectiles constantly, use them to charge your revenge thing and then time a grab. They also shield compulsively.

How can we ban retards that DC after a single match?

Fuck you.

Attached: 1457880884732.jpg (353x352, 26K)

>play with items
>retard breaks open a fake smash ball
item haters can eat a dick when they fall for the worst goddamn shit

Attached: 1534555183571.jpg (421x750, 52K)

Find a new game since you're too pussy to play this one

How do you guys feel about Tweek's criticisms of Ultimate?
twitter.com/TweekSsb/status/1113245965941649408

Why did I laugh at this.

Attached: Way Past Hilarious.jpg (672x424, 49K)

His problems with the game seem pretty minor to me. I don't get his complaint about people using the safest option over and over since that is true in every fighting game/smash ever. Parry needs to be better though. Increase the window to punish.

HOLY SHIT STOP FUCKING USING BATTLEFIELD

A lot of those safe options are on every top-tier, and said characters are top-tier because of those samey safe options. At this point it's safe to say if you don't have a disjoint with a range at least as far as Lucina's sword, you are fucked competitively.

Scrublord

Says the guy who spams unbalanced stages because he can't play

Yeah, but hey, at least there's a lot more viable characters to choose from. Such is fate in Smash and fighters in general

>Not liking Battlefield

Attached: 1552195686090.png (325x300, 87K)

Yeah I don't like unbalanced stages

>liking BF when Ultimate's platforms are broken
It's one of my favorite stages in other Smash games but holy fuck with the absolute of the platforms in Ultimate it's one of my most dreaded one, right under Brawl Yoshi's.

>it's a 30 IQ Captain Falcon main so they blindly chase you offstage and set themselves up for the back air spike
It's too fucking easy.

Attached: the king.png (603x565, 518K)

Name something better than landing a spike (dair or thunder) with this cute motherfucker.

Attached: 6A6E9A16-2D9E-489D-980F-1462C9426ACF.gif (500x278, 837K)

I play Ridley and Dorf mostly and I have a lot of trouble with Snake, at high GSP you're almost always guaranteed to run into a Snake that actually knows exactly what he's doing and that's the scariest shit in the world, I can respect it but it feels like I'm playing with hazards on

Anyone got any tips on how to consistently get through all that shit? Fighting Snake is enough but then I gotta fight the stage too

Attached: DORYAAAAAAAH.jpg (1024x819, 52K)

>Fight a guy in elite
>He goes full Bowser on Battlefield cheap ass tryhard
>Stomps my Kirby
>immediately DC's like a pussy
>reconnect with him later with Pac
>Dominate his ass
I fucking LOVE IT when cowards get matched with you again

Attached: Gengar.png (750x400, 404K)

Maining a higher skill character

Attached: 1532241384695.gif (128x128, 49K)

Battlefield is unbalanced just as how Final Destination is unbalanced. It's different for each character which type of stage is most beneficial.

Both of those are unbalanced, yes.

>FFA
>one player clearly has more lives than the rest of us and is basically untouched
>they dont team up with you to take him down
>They just kill you instead

You gotta be a special kind of cunt to do this.

So there is no balanced stage then.

How about you stop being trash? I'm not a fucking sore asshole loser that needs to team up unfairly to win

Attached: Bubble Bass1.jpg (640x486, 69K)

>Someone is just barely beating you
>They t-bag fucking every chance they can
Why do people do this? It just makes them look sad

Attached: gross.jpg (294x313, 12K)

Cuz it makes austists like you complain to a bunch of 14 year olds online.

Attached: 1541990083.jpg (602x458, 27K)

How about you stop fucking over others trying to secure 2nd place and make it fair for both of us?
Just cause we're both losing doesnt me we have to let that fucker win

Attached: 1518332316032.jpg (640x360, 30K)

idk but I love revenge teabags. Last night I fought a guy named iteabag and he was terrible, I hope he enjoyed the projectile spam and my teabags. I thought it was funny

Playing a fun character and not EBIN MEME RAT XDDDD

Nope. I'll attack everyone fair and square cause I'm a proper, quality, fun smash player

>seething over Pichu

>Someone calls out obnoxious behaviour
>UUUMMM Y-YOU'RE AUTISTIC!!!
What's wrong? Feeling.... insecure?

Attached: smugion.jpg (410x353, 66K)

>Build up as much percent as Ganon
>DORIYAH as hard as Ganon
>Harder to launch than Bowser
>Almost as fast as Sonic
>Better jumps than Falco
How can one character be so based?

Attached: 5049638.png (331x323, 195K)

This is the Monado's power

>He'd rather die to someone running away the whole game who lands a lucky hit than a regular 1v1v1
Nah fuck you famalam.

>For years he was the black sheep joke character and fucking NOBODY wanted him back
>Gets grandfathered in via everyones here
>HE'S JUST GONNA BE A JOKE CHARACTER AGAIN!!
>he's a legit character
>PIKACHU IS HIGHER TIER THEN HIM SO HE'S REDUNDANT
>he's better then pikachu
>STOP USING HIM HE'S CHEAP NOBODY EVEN LIKES HIM IT'S A MEMEEEEEEEE

Why can't Pichu catch a break?

Attached: NightmarePichu.jpg (2048x1152, 172K)

>times out your meme color

>Ike but with NONE of the damage or frame data
Why would ANYBODY touch this Cloud knockoff?

Attached: laffin.jpg (317x267, 22K)

>Love EarthBound and be a Ness main since day one
>People can't get over PK Fire Spam, even if I don't use it
Feels good to hold your fickle spirits in my Psychic Boy's hands.

Attached: 1531400307369.jpg (512x512, 143K)

>stand on the edge of the ledge and wait
>automatically win
Why does this happen every time I fight a shulk? Must be a bug...

I doesnt't matter, I have the other 4 colors of the Monado's Rainbow.

Attached: laugh.jpg (640x448, 29K)

Nah, fuck them my guy. Pichu isn't even that bad. He fucking dies in three hits. I'll take the rat over most top tiers.

Pichu isn't fun and his playerbase consists exclusively of shitters who think they're being funny for playing a character who was widely considering a joke in Melee.
>haha get it? character who was once bad is now good! are you le seething? XDDD

Fuck, my english is so bad right now.

Attached: 1446894348886.png (389x334, 203K)

>mediocre character
>people want tornado to get nerfed anyway
Can you let me have this one thing please?

Attached: doccosplay.jpg (400x477, 34K)

>Why are you maining this cute baby mouse YOU NEED TO MAIN GENERIC ANIME SWORDSMAN #119716217821684126

Attached: FuckuRai.jpg (343x343, 28K)

>Character who has the best recovery and edgeguarding in the game has not one but two spikes

Enjoy your meme rat getting fucking nerfed into becoming the shitty joke character it was always meant to be

>he's still seething
Holy fuck.

Attached: pichuspank.gif (500x375, 277K)

>I enjoy playing as Anime Swordsmen.

Attached: NPC.png (416x435, 114K)

I swear the soccer ball is autoaim, it's so good

Not him but the only anime swordsman I main is Cloud and I actually played FF7

>I main the most poorly written "mascot" in the entire industry that makes me cool right?

Attached: brainlet.png (621x702, 56K)

>Have more lives
>Get teamed up on
>Respawn
>Both players just waiting for me on both sides of the stage
>Both continue to gang up on me until I either win or get knocked out

I'm onto your kind.

Attached: 1540542031597.png (980x1307, 329K)

>"Are you le seething?"
>Actually seethes in this post
I don't even play Pichu, but do you have any self awareness?

This is the peak layout of a balanced stage, don’t try to deny it.

Attached: B80D4E8D-D0FD-4D99-B014-F34E16BDDBB7.jpg (739x415, 48K)

>Durrr I main depressed Sora so I'm okay

yeah good thing i can always pick this stage online 100% guaranteed haha

Not that user, but
>He's mad that he wasn't good enough to stay in the ring

Remember - no one online owes you anything. It's kill or be killed. If you aren't good enough to get second without ganging up on someone then you aren't playing your best. Why should someone help you take out mr. Twostocks when you can easily turn around and betray them at the most opportune moment? I'll never trust anyone online. If you give someone a chance they'll cease it without hesitation.

Attached: Dkk5bclXgAAWdx7.jpg (283x270, 30K)

>it's a Mii mirror match
>wreck people's OCs with the WoL trio
Best feeling.

Attached: Ultimate Miis.png (875x875, 408K)

>Pick a character because I like him
>People constantly complain about the character and disrespect me because of him

Hey if you're gonna get salty then the least I could do is enjoy it

Attached: 1528039380282.jpg (184x184, 26K)

Lucas has individual moves that work up close but they don't form a cohesive neutral. His massive Utilt deadzone means you're vulnerable to all the falling Nairs that high tiers love, and his aerials are too slow for reliable out-of-shield punishes. Uair has improved since 4 but it's still not a good overhead.

Against sword characters who outrange/outframe Fair, you have to poke with Zair and make hard reads with PK Fire, whereas they just have to hit you with their sword. And God help you if the opponent is competent enough to punish your slow-ass falling speed in neutral.

Attached: skkkrt.jpg (500x282, 48K)

>laggy as fuck 4p match with 5 mins on the timer
>don't want to DC out of principle
>me and another guy lose
>still 3 mins left
>the last two guys just fuck around for 3 mins

Christ just SD if you don't give a shit, I'd be fine if it were 1v1 but no one wants to sit through this shit.

Attached: 1553137335301.png (500x500, 214K)

Attached: lawbringerportraitcropped.gif (282x501, 3.04M)

Who's the character who isn't actually broken or OP but you have a lot of trouble playing against?

Attached: Pikachu_SSBU.png (420x496, 28K)

items suck dick dude, gives absolute shitters a slim chance of winning only.

Fucking Donkey Kong
>Intangible tilts
>That advantage state
>Dash Attack
I understand he sucks dick in disadvantage but if you can't bombard him with projectiles dealing with his sword limbs is a pain.

Smashville is the only true neutral stage, prove me wrong

Attached: 1542461739115.jpg (562x530, 31K)

good players

Yoshi's Island(Brawl) and hazardless Pokemon Staidum exist.

I honestly agree, I feel like buffing parry's usefulness would greatly improve higher levels of play.

I'm pretty bad at fighting Ridley: Just an annoying matchup. Can be annoying to kill for Meta Knight. Meta Knight is a pretty grounded character outside of Down Air Aircamp too so fireballs can be sort of annoying. Good thing he's easy to combo like in pic related.

Attached: MKLadder2.webm (600x600, 2.97M)

Have you actually played FF7 or does your entire knowledge of Cloud come from his 5 minute cameos in Kingdom Hearts and the shitty movie

>battlefield
>not a crutch

*up bs you into the bottom of the stage*

Attached: 1536880851783.jpg (300x261, 20K)

t. Dumbass that can't counter a hammer

Attached: [031501].png (1600x900, 1.17M)

>Robin
I'm supposed to attack or roll past Arcfire, and not shield or jump over it, the exact opposite of PK Fire

>Duck Hunt
No idea how to beat Clay Pigeon, keep forgetting he lands with it like Robin

>Incineroar
Don't know how to edgeguard, can't deal with his Nair

>Dedede
Try to run in through Gordo and get punished, no idea how to punish Gordo respit

>Ken
React badly to slow Hadoken, can't figure out an edgeguard, no idea when his spinning kick will finally drop me on the ground so I can tech

>Kirby
Dtilt is unpunishable and I can't figure out an approach, never ever able to hit him during Final Cutter or punish the projectile

>ZSS
Skill Jump

Attached: wootis.jpg (1200x675, 126K)

He's a reactive player and he's upset that Ultimate put a focus on proactive play coming from the highly reactive Sm4sh.
I do agree that characters feel samey in this game but honeslty it was just as big of an issue in Sm4sh. You can't have a roster this size, this balanced and expect depth and diversity.

Anyone wanna play a FFA Items arena? I'm up for some laid back, fun smashing.

Outsider looking in here, has the hazardless feature people were beginning for actually help stage viability for the meta, or (what i'm guessing) the community is still autistic stubborn and fussy about it?

you're right about all the lucina and wolf fags at the locals that are salty bitches when they lose with their safe ass character

Pokemon Stadium 1 is much more well rounded allowing for actual offstage play and being an actually reasonable size, don't know why everyone flocked to 2.

Sure, you set it up.

Kirby, I can't fucking fight that pink shit for whatever reason. His dash attack lasts longer than I initially think so I always get caught by it. His back air always catches me too. And then I'm inevitably killed by his side smashes. I don't have trouble with any other midtiers, but Kirby fucks me up for whatever reason.

>instantly claiming im a earthbabby in defense
im a shulk main you niggers and i wreck your ass in jump mode because you cant do that defense garbo
keep those low tier tears coming
I generally see them try to circle-camp any character without a projectile if the stage has center platforms. They get fucking destroyed if they have to approach or try anything interesting.

>main Ness even in his earliest incarnations
>many now hate him because of PK Fire spam

Attached: IMG_7329.png (300x250, 15K)

I think he's right in some areas but it clearly stems from someone who's only experience with Smash is Smash 4. Perfect Pivoting is NOT the solution to solving the lack of micro movement needed to punish more efficiently: Real Dash Dancing would probably be a better answer: The fact that you're still very commited to a Dash & its distance kind of feels wrong to me: That's why Mac didn't turn out as good as he could have been ( That & nerfed moves )

Yes
Stages are being used that otherwise wouldn't have seen play
On the flip side people still want to ban perfectly fine stages under the prextext that too large a stage list would extend tournament time.
Also people don't want to play on stages that are better with hazards on(Smashville) because its "too inconvenient to change the settings inbetween matches".

>Its a Roy on annoying stage with smash balls on episode

Attached: 1518322781513.png (1024x1024, 776K)

Any character who is short and fast. I get tilted when I miss their hurtbox by inches

Listening to brits for too long does that to you. At least you're not scottish.

Attached: Lime Time.jpg (1600x1200, 544K)

>get matched up against a random ROB
>his rules are 3:00, Stamina, 1 Stock, Items on, All Stages
>go to Mario scrolling stage and I get fucked up because I wasn't paying attention to the rules and he went for cheese
>immediately runs with GSP
>I find him again, this time we're on my rules
>proceed to 3-stock his ass and teabag after every kill
>on his last stock he SDs

Play like a scrub, eat shit like a scrub.

Attached: ridley.png (1300x1300, 748K)

>copy shulk as kirby in quickplay
>make better use of the monado arts than him and combo him to death
>he gives up and suicides the next two stocks
wew

There is nothing worse in this game than laggy Samus. Prove me wrong.

ID: 1L43K
Password: 214
FFA with Items/FS Meter on Random Stages. Let's get this started & have some fun.

Attached: Pac CQC.webm (600x600, 2.58M)

Reminder that no matter how bad you are, youll never be bad as LTG

youtube.com/watch?v=ISzIJkHpkVM

Attached: 1546501070778.jpg (756x674, 35K)

There is.
>multihit move that stuns you
>game lags like a shitty slideshow, 5 seconds of loading for every 0.5 seconds of gameplay
>either you reconnect and die because none of your inputs are read or a communication error occurs

>Puff
Can't stand fighting this character any game she's half decent in, at least she was irredeemably shit in Brawl and Tr4sh

>Kirby
He's not bad at all, low mid tier or top of low tier. He has legit combos, kill confirms, and can easily gimp characters with weak recoveries. I consistently get thrashed by Kirbies online while Lucinas and Wolfs are no. issue

>Pac Man
I can't stand fighting good Pacs, he's by far the most egregiously annoying campy character between all his lingering hitboxes and all his little gimmicks you have to watch out for

Same. The general artstyle of PS1 also looks way better to me in my opinion.

My man

Give minute; system update.

2 more! Come on in & let's play

I can only imagine the amount of noise someone produces when playing Pichu so erratically.

That said, what's a good approach when Pi/Pikachu abuses neutral b in the air?

Attached: 1529884071620.jpg (1200x800, 203K)

He's a bit better now but he still does shit like spamming grenades randomly and side smash out of nowhere. Could be ok in a year.

Attached: 1546995194727.png (598x559, 597K)

1 more and we'll be full!

>online enemy picks the scalie bara-bait

Attached: 1368700411228.png (400x400, 7K)

>Meant to reverse Final Smash
>Go to the other side and kill myself
I've only got myself to blame but i'm still mad

bowser can twerk by crawling backwards

user, if you love playing Wii Fit Trainer, then stop posting about her. The absolute worst feeling is seeing your favorite character get memed, picked up and picked apart by everybody, then fucking dropped the week after.
It happened with my old main, Pac-Man, and I'd hate to see it happen again to my Megaman, Duck Hunt, and especially not my Isabelle. So please, from one Wii Fit Trainer to the next, stop. Thank you and keep showing off her potential online!

I love playing characters that people are mostly unfamiliar with. Isabelle and Duck Hunt

Fuck you jojo

can you actually B-reverse final smashes?

Yeah, you can

I'm already nervous that the next Smash game would be on a system that doesn't even have Miis, and they'd get hit with the redesign stick or outright cut if they don't do the "everyone is here" thing again.

>Opponent is Captain Falcon
>Win without laying a finger on him
>Recover low every time knocked off the stage
>Watch him kill himself thrice in a row going for the spike

Hey Emerald thanks for giving Altair all these free wins.

>Giant Ganon spamming DORYAH
That's so satisfying

>Links
>Earthbound characters
>Samus and Dark Samus
why do people enjoy 7 minute long projectile spam sessions so much?

>Kill Emerald ASAP
>Throw to Altair
Did you enjoy that fuckhead?

I feel kind of bad. I've been playing as Ness for well over a decade. Now everyone hates him. I just like EarthBound man.

Shut up.

Were you expecting more? Just shut up.

Holy fuck Altair how much are you paying these two clowns to make sure you win?

What happened to your Cloud, Hideout?

I wish I didn't leave that last line, didn't even double check to see if I backspaced everything fuck.
I'm not that autistic I swear.

Swing through it with an attack that will also hit the rat. If he's not approaching under Thunder Jolt, just block or jump over it and take stage control.

>Dealing with Belmont
>Literally just axes and crosses and holywater
>Still dodge around it all with Ganon and win somehow

I'm just more amazed at how they stick to the same strategies despite you getting around it. I guess once you fall into the noobslayer class you never leave.

Attached: 1553614485139.png (367x337, 306K)

Man I love playing Ness and Lucas but I never understand why so many people hate them so much.

best feeling.

>Feeling bad about a character you like
>Feeling guilty for enjoying the playstyle of a character
>Feeling like you deserve guilt for playing a character people hate intensely because of the online crowds of the past two games where he is often used for evil.

You don't fucking deserve to use the character.

Until you're confident in who you pick you don't deserve these boys.

Attached: Image_102.png (361x238, 176K)

I came to the conclusion that has remained proven right since Sm4sh that there is just a entire subsection of the fanbase that just play on autopilot. I've killed so many people who seem to go for big brain plays on an imaginary Me. I once fought a wolf that kept FSmashing away from me like I was going to roll despite never doing so.

Well excuse me for thinking we could benefit mutually, I scratch your back, you scratch mine.

I respect you and players like you, but Ness players who camp for that back throw free kill are on the same level as Sonic players for things that need to cease existence.

Well its common misnomer that long intricate combo strings in the sense of playing a technical musical passage is "high level play" and none of them really take into consideration the mindgames and neutral play that can occur during a match that can often turn everything around.

I often find a lot of people online who also seem to react instead of read/bait and they often always get back on the stage and shield right into a Dorf UpB.

Combo strings are great and all, but if you can't into neutral and you're constantly sussed then you're practically a musclememory machine, its nothing to do with brain at that point.

objectively the worst part about smash ultimate is the fucking """"parry""" system. people ONLY do that trash on accident and it never feels good.
second worst thing is pichutards.

I don't. He doesn't respect the character and his options.

A Respectable Ness would use his best tools and constantly counteract.

A Ness fraud only uses the Fire, Backthrow and Campings because it functions most of the time.

You know a Ness is good when theyre constantly spicing up their play to make you fall into those great options.

I should have gone a little further for that throw: I had nothing to lose.
Oh well.

the only thing that separates a good Ness from a bad Ness is PK thunder use, remembering that uair exists and is broken and the ratio of fair/nairs they spam

fuck
PLEASE be up.
ive been looking for these but it's all tryhard fags in these threads

>swordie wins one match by the skin of his teeth
>leaves
REEEEEEEEEee

This post is both enlightening and a bummer because it reveals to me that I have never played a true Ness. Just an ocean of frauds.

Anyone interested in a Yea Forums ffa arena?

I've gotta go. Altair you are a gentleman and a scholar and it was fun to play with you.

The other two can suck my dick.

if you make one, make it time
time >>>>>> stock for ffa because less campy faggotry + no one has to sit out because of bs

the secret about ness players is that they all think they're "the one true honest ness main" but every single one of them is a camping shitter.

What if I make it time + stock
Time by itself leads to a lot of bullshit

>time >>>>>> stock for ffa because less campy faggotry
you niggers camp just as hard during time matches, might as well just do stock since time is so bad it stopped being the default mode

>play Inkling because I fucking love Splatoon and what a smug cunt Woomy is
>everyone thinks I'm some kind of tier whoring faggot for it

Attached: 1537131684852.gif (320x256, 1.86M)

I admit I'm not innocent either. I'm a Lil Mac main but I'm the patient kind who keeps their feet planted.

the truth is that everyone that plays this game is a camping faggot, including you

Thanks for stopping by, man. It was a lot of fun. GGs.

nice try shitboy but i dont play characters with projectiles that can't backfire.

I wish Inkling had more voice clips. It feels like they're silent more often than not. If they couldn't port enough from Splatoon they should have just made new ones

We need 1 more!

I'll be honest with you, I started typing shut up before I finished your comment. I didn't notice that until you pointed it out.

Now shut up!

DDD mains like you belong on a cross

I don't care what anyone says, I've wanted him since the original Japan Time and I finally got him after all these years. I'll main him forever, even if it were to mean I'd never win another match again.

Attached: D1956LkU4AAIw0z.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

that implies stock doesnt lead to it's own greater bs
stock means someone has to sit out. when you're playing with items, that shit especially sucks.

If you lose early then you are going to be sitting out the next match anyway, at least the resulting 1v1 can be hype

I salute you.

>uair exists
I honestly don't like that it's multi hit but thank God Lucas still has the head butt

>Ending the last stock of a doubles match by using PP's infinite jab on opposite sides of the same platform and getting them up to 500+% damage and then aggressively up-b'ing at them to try and carry them away.

Attached: 1447014673394.jpg (1024x576, 116K)

based

Attached: krool slap.gif (620x349, 3.27M)

>Combo'd into the last hit of Inkling's Final Smash by the stage
Nice one
I don't mind sitting out, especially in the context of playing with Yea Forums. It lets me type messages
We need 1 more by the way

>I honestly don't like that it's multi hit
why? its DDD/ROB tier and is a super powerful kill option

Attached: 1533858852330.png (521x464, 503K)

that was literally the first time i had touched olimar in ultimatw
what a dogshit character. so fucking boring

It’s up
ffa 3 stock 5 min stage choice
C42PN 1111

We need 1 more player

Why are arenas so nice yet awful at the same time? Far less tier shit, can be sure to set your own rules, can set stages to random and just completely block the shit stages like GCO from popping up. Yet you can't change your character (or stage if you happen to set it to choice) without leaving the queue. If you're in a match and somebody rage quits or just lost and decides they're done for the day, the game boots everyone back out to the arena. Fucking why? How does the other person leaving matter at that point, especially if I'm the host? Just let the game stall for a few seconds while that person leaves at the very least. Like just today somebody in my arena was winning the match. They hadn't won in a while if at all. So I was happy for them. One guy left and it booted everyone to the lobby. Guy who was winning left too which I don't blame him. I'd have been ticked off just the same.

Attached: krool tip.png (401x455, 207K)

I'm pretty sure that's how Ganondorf started being considered good. Just because he can YEET you at 40% doesn't mean he's good.

>use counter
>slow startup, 1 active frame, 300 frames of cooldown, never activates
>opponent uses counter
>instant startup, 100 active frames, 0 endlag
EXPLAIN THIS SHIT IMMEDIATELY

I feel like it's just the headbutt in the disguise as something newer looking that's all. I still use it but I prefer the previous variants much like how I prefer the Smash 4's FS for Ness. Although changing his Final Smash back to an actual Star Storm is great during FFA

Attached: nessrider.png (1200x1200, 157K)

>Being able to sleep while the Earthbound kids scream their lungs out
I'd honestly be impressed.

I dont think I have ever had an opponent successfully counter me, either I was going for a grab anyway or they do it as they fall back to stage like Im not going to read that like a fucking book

Force him to leave his 'domain' of C4 and grenade spam by either forcing him to come to you or being extremely aggressive and not giving him a chance to set up.

I just pivot, staring left, right, left while standing with Krool. even if I don't take a stock that, amuses me

I need to improve at Ness, I usually commit too much

PECAN ICE!
PECAN BUTTER!

Reminder to block all Ness and Lucas players

>jump over pk fire
>suddenly they become useless

Why have people been saying Ridley is garbage? I know he gets combo'd and is rather light but it doesn't feel like he needs too many tweaks. Like I mained Samus in Smash 4 and could feel she had issues. Like fucking hit detection. Ridley outside of the obvious top tier safe on everything strong fast etc characters he doesn't seem too bad off. I really would like to see him be heavier or get an extra jump or something at least. Maybe some better frame data on some moves. I don't think he's anywhere near awful though. Maybe it's just bias for how long I've wanted him? I think I'd be overly critical if I felt he was bad though. Where I'd be demanding he wasn't shit instead of hoping he gets some tweaks to be just a bit better.

Attached: 5a8734ca5fabf4e6d4ed5a4d36638e40.jpg (800x450, 63K)

But user this is just what I wanted. Now I've set you up for my obligatory fair/nair combo and maybe even some upair/pkthunder2.

You know what, I'm gonna say it.
Fuck R.O.B. He is a huge pain in the ass to play against and is the ultimate anti-fun character to play as.

Attached: 1534612956465.jpg (680x440, 95K)

>fair/nair
>not fair>fair>fair/uair

You are already dead.

random is so bullshit
it's all projectile spam bullshit characters i dont touch because theyre cancer like pacman and olimar
no more of it
also whats up with the lag? i know it's not the new dude becaise i've played with him before and it's never been this bad with him

>Ness spams PK fire
>Move just outside of range
>Ness uses it five more times
>Walks five inches forward
>Uses it again
>I spot-dodge it
>Ness grows visibly frustrated and dash attacks me
>Counter

>Ike but with NONE of the damage or frame data
Isn't that just Ganondorf? Well, Ganon definitely has the damage, but Shulk shits out damage as well. iirc, his nairs with Buster on hit for like 16% damage, which is equivalent to a Dorf aerial.

I don't know, the connection just shat its pants. Mine's as regular as ever. Don't know what's causing this.

Ridley is very good but held back by being so light and having a very shit recovery. Make him heavier and buff his recovery and you have an a-ok character

I was being nice to that user. But it's usually what I consider doing to most people but I always fuck it up, double jump, get them off stage and can't recover because they take my fucking PK Thunder and then basically

Attached: D3Ez6MfU8AAQl75.jpg (1303x1354, 176K)

PK fire is a joke. It's ness's PK thunder juggles and yo yo shit on the ledge that's frustrating.

youtube.com/watch?v=fO-i1IKoXKo

>tfw only play on Mario stages and choose Fever when I play as Doc

Attached: 1515785251516.jpg (400x400, 28K)

redpill me on pkmn trainer

based

Are you guys finally ready to admit Incineroar is pretty good?
Has that seething over the November direct finally blown over?

What's the deal with everyone against my boy Ness?

I fucking hate brentalfag. Neck yourself.

>Incineroar
>pretty good
His recovery literally goes down instead of up, user.

Yes?

yo altair why you hatin?
also this lag is straight up unplayable. i swear im not this bad

Who else /SmashWithSiblings/ here?

Attached: 1349335193876.png (500x382, 213K)

that applies to DDD too though

That lag is really bad, i'll try one game without Glus to see if its his fault because its been like this since he joined. Also:
>Bowser Jr's Side B doesn't reset on hit.
Disgusting

BIG
GAY
FREEEEZE

I hate how his design is so centralized around his side B. His whole plan to open you up centers around that move.

The only person in real life that can actually compete with me is my brother and he doesnt even play vidya anymore

Good luck trying to knock him off the stage.

Good thing it's Brentalfloss and not Brentalfag then.

he's shit, but he's fun, so i still play him. he's at least better than a few of my other favs, but it's absolutely delusional to think he's above bottom tier.

Thanks for sitting this one out, Glus. No offense

>Spot dodge his laggy ass command grab
>Grab and back-throw him
>Spit a pill on his head and then go in for the stomp.

Attached: 147963[1].png (249x400, 130K)

My brother and sister are legitimately as good as my local tourney players, and they're both underageb&'d. But they never play with me anymore because they'd rather play Overwatch or RoR2

Yeah it’s clearly my connection I just wanted to be sure
Sorry about that.

yo actually fuck that round
comboed into assist trophy into instantly getting hit with a final smash and it killing because i got stuck in buster like nahhhhh
and shulk is my main too
rng is just fucking me over tonight
never felt this much rage in arenas before

Attached: 40E83E5D51374F8286F33AE275A4067F.jpg (600x662, 96K)

anyone else feel like, despite the fact that he's rated higher than pikachu, pichufags go "HAAH WAAW I BEAT U WITH PICHU" when they win and "WOOOOW IM JUST PICHU CALM DOWN XD" when they lose?

I only play Ganondorf but in the few mirrors I've had the other guy just spammed down/side specials constantly. It wasn't just annoying, it made them lose.

>t. favorite thing to do is suicide air-grab someone who is edge guarding

Squirtle and charizard's waddle
Just walk slowly, it's usually good enough to taunt people

>Items

Attached: 1552066726059.jpg (589x550, 23K)

sounds like a girl gamer to me in general. except replace Pichu with "I'm a girl"

Have they ever adjusted weight or recoveries significantly through patches? Be it 4 or Ult. I wonder if they'd bother tweaking them for Ridley. I just want them to make him feel perfect yet I'm worried they'll nerf him for some ungodly reason.

>t. LTG

Really? Most of the ones I fight just spam smashes. Then again, I just play as the Ganoncopter and short-hop nair in dittos. Works every time.

>ridley is good
>no he's bad
>wait actually yeah he's good
>never mind he sucks
>he's actually decent
>F tier
>B tier
>D Tier

sometimes i feel like one of the 5 people who actually play this character. i never run into anyone else who does and most of the top players give their expert opinions after barely touching him.

Down B has ridiculously little lag It's a great chasing move when you know when they are trying to keep distance from you.

they should really nerf her speed and buff Marth's. turn him into the "lol I can edgeguard" and "lol i can punish with disjoints from anywhere", which is OK as long as he needs to hit the tip to do sou.

They increased the height Incineroar goes up, as well as his horizontal travel on his up b.

Depends on what you consider significant. Each point of weight makes you die about 2% later from straight knockback.

Attached: D9mvk[1].png (305x346, 13K)

Ridley is a character of extremes; he has some reallt strong moves and some absolute fucking garbage moves, unfortunately one of those trash moves happens to be his recovery so it hanpers him a lot.

Great, now they just need to make it so the second half of Cross Chop doesn't happen until you press B again, just like how WFT's soccerball works.

>realize the new "meta" that pros have taken on is "the one losing must be the one to approach"
>shitters who follow this like law with none of the finesse will always run at me immediately after dying if I have a life lead
>I can just b-line to the closest edge, jump off and side B back
>By the time I've done this, they've closed the gap and jump straight into my side B
>I can no longer remember the last time this didn't work for a free stock/win

Any chance they'd raise Ridleys weight by like 10?

You should take it to mean:
youtube.com/watch?v=XU7gnMSzf_c

I'll do this when my opponent was doing some particularly EGREGIOUS SHIT. Especially if I almost lost because of it. If they turned items on, for example.

is this still up?

>Prefer 2v2
>Pick an Elite character
>can never fucking find one because my GSP is too high
>find arena
>have to wait my turn forever or fight the same people over and over

Attached: D1-zFK9UYAUeZEK.jpg (498x517, 39K)

u gay

they don't need to buff marth.

Attached: D1-zFK9U4AAva15.jpg (498x517, 29K)

Incrementally, he might get +5 over the course of the game's life. Not to mention he MIGHT get better recovery a la Incineroar. An extra 10% distance with +3 weight would be perfect.

Yeah

>Yoshi main and an avatar fag

Attached: 1460598432586.jpg (800x587, 42K)

I legit feel bad for people who do this to me. I take on a rather laid-back "it's cool, man." chill approach to fighting when I'm playing until you taunt/teabag me. I don't get mad. I start actually playing, which most people never seem to ever see coming. I once got deleted by a ZSS who then spammed nickname changes to tell me how much I suck. So I sat up, changed off Cloud and fucked him in the butt for three matches straight and he left without a word. Then I slouched back into my couch again and switched back to Cloud.

We need 1 more player

>and fucked him in the butt for three matches straight and he left without a word
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2CWfSLyjx8

Attached: eustace.gif (314x232, 1.15M)

This game needs online modes again like sm4sh. I want to play team smash quickly but all the characters I like are elite and everyone is fucking gay and plays 1 v 1 only.

Attached: 1553374536718.jpg (600x537, 38K)

Ggs doods. Gonna go down for the night since its 2 am over here.

yikes doesn't even begin to describe this post

Rating was a mistake.

>me telling a play-by-play of a thing I did is yikes
Okay.

Actually I'm a K.Rool main.

Tea bagging just makes me focus more as well, I'm sure in general, it makes a lot on onliners go into wild bull rage, otherwise they would do it so much.

Well, I guess i'm closing the FFA Room. GGs Everyone.

Matchmaking is bugged, i get matched my 200k character vs 4m. How that fair or fun?
My roaster GPS is 4m but my maximum GPS characters are 2m and not because i'm good at them but because it rises by itself when i do not play them.
I just want them to fix that shit.

Attached: 1550819223727.png (890x1272, 264K)

ive yet to meet someone who also uses default Miis

items were a mistake
gg i guess but holy shit man, rng fucking hated me tonight
i cant help but feel salty with all the bullshit

There may or may not be a hidden mmr/elo that might be related to roster GSP but nobody really knows for sure since GSP is such a fucking horseshit ranking system

cute yoshi
he seems like he sucks dick good haha

I turned on Items because I got sick of dealing with annoying tech and shitty broken characters. Tryhards never know how to play around them.

shitting on randoms with incineroar tonight fellas

Is +3 weight really that big a difference? What could they do to his moves to help him along with weight? People say up b needs changed. Let's assume they don't want to completely alter it to work like Fox. What could help? More hitbox, less hurtbox? Range? What kind of frame data to attacks would best help?

The artist doesn't do porn sadly.

Attached: D1-zFLAVYAABOBz.jpg (498x517, 29K)

It's not bugged, but rather poorly thought out.
Your GSP DOES NOT adapt & matchmake until you go back to the character selection screen. Until then, you could have been at 20K at the start of your session, and climbed to 3M, you'll still be fighting people around the 20k range.

welp time to learn how to draw like that artist then

Attached: 1528236315671.png (424x470, 139K)

You got screwed pretty bad yeah. Pretty much hopeless with Arceus & Chespin on the platform. But GGs, I had fun.
Fuck off faggot

It is. I've gotten so desperate for a 2 v 2 match that I just pick my mains and SD every match that wasn't a 2 v 2 to tank my GSP low enough to escape elite smash.

>people are trying to escape elite smash
>meanwhile i can never get the last three wins i need to get in

Wanna fucking trade?

Attached: 1547268381122.jpg (256x388, 28K)

That not problem i'm talking about. It just absolutely wrong and matchmake me with people way way above my league.

Stop being bad

I don't rematch Ganondorfs because holy shit there are a lot of them. I'll get my match up practice without the rematches.

Stop matching me against Mexicans with 500 ping.

>and then everyone clapped

That's a consequence of the aforementioned issue. UNTIL they have gone back to the character select screen, the people at 3M you may be fighting despite being at 20k are considered as good matchmaking partners if they started at around that range.

i don't rematch anyone. if i won, it's a waste of time. if i lost, they're a fucking cheater.

And again, that not an issues because i go to select screen almost after each game.

Based

If you say so.

Maybe you do, but that doesn't mean your opponent will. Some people are well aware of that and will be scamming their way up.

charge ken fsmash literally dab on your opponent

>Wants to lock a character in a percent range where everyone is a faggot tierwhore and only wants 1 v 1 on the same two stage types
Please, take my spot. I just want to fuck around with pac-man in team smash.

Attached: 1529123435624.jpg (1920x1080, 716K)

Dabuz let on to it a little in his recent tier list so maybe that'll cause people to catch on. There's a WFT at my locals and he's good.

>opponent suddenly remembers some move or tech they haven't been using at all
feels like i just initiated the second phase of a boss fight

>that render
Never seen it before, very cute

>Match is about to begin
>See I'm facing PK Kids
>I am a Snake main
>I know they're happy because they think they have a winning matchup because of Psy Magnet
>I'm actually happier because I know that the matchup is actually IN SNAKE'S FAVOUR
>I proceed to win

Good times.

Attached: Snake.jpg (899x1599, 181K)

Based Furry in this thread.

>talking about Lucas
>"b-b-b-but zelda!!!! but DDD!!!"
OK retard

Attached: kuma2.png (1000x989, 157K)

>play character for the first time
>win match, rise from 2.5 million to 3.2 million
>confused but okay
>keep playing character and winning, get to 4+ million
>in Elite Smash with character I don't particularly like nor really care about

I thought this was strange as fuck, nice to know what it actually is that screws the system like that, GSP is hot trash and I still have no clue as to why they got rid of For Glory unless Sakurai did it out of spite towards competitive-style play or something.

Attached: concern.png (487x329, 154K)

based fellow ness main

Attached: smug ness .jpg (500x667, 44K)

They won't do jack shit because according to Sakurai
>eyy, they're Echo Fighters, they're EXACTLY the same
I still don't understand who in their right mind greenlit the concept of a Marth that hits the tipper with the entire length of the sword. That's Brawl Minus levels of Hax.

>get combo'd into oblivion
>eat pretty much everything thrown at me
>casually sitting on 120+% at all times
>people trying desperately to punt me offstage and fish for spikes/gimps
>hit them 3 times
>every move is now a kill move
>win

Holy shit, Ganondorf is so fucking fun in this game. You can eat shit for days, but the second they fuck up the punish is SO HARD.

Attached: dorf.png (762x768, 598K)

>Play Ness
>Enemy completely shuts down when I don't use PK Fire
>Once had a wolf hold their down b for 3 straight seconds when I dash danced in front of him expecting the fire.

>Nintendo removes actual taunting presumably to save people's feelings
>T-bagging makes me 10x more mad than taunting ever did.
4's limit on taunting was perfect. Why did they have to do this.

Just make him faster, goddammit!

Attached: IMG_20190308_113752.jpg (343x232, 22K)

How do i deal with good dk players who know how use bair? I feel i can't contest it in either ground or air

Attached: 1Iz5XD2.png (1403x1388, 2.01M)

Why do you care about if the person you're fighting is having fun? That's literally something you can't control. Just enjoy the game, goofus.

Become a birdbro

Attached: Art_Falco_Ultimate.png (1374x1672, 1.71M)

>Complaining about Chadbound characters
Cringe

>pick kirby
>get matched in to 8 disjointed hitbox spacie or sweaty projectile character
forgot why I can't pick what I want to enjoy online without suffering immensely

Attached: 1550382418641.jpg (960x960, 204K)

Shulk players are some of the most persistent mains. They have to deal with bad framedata, bad grab range, low rewards for landing a grab, meh recovery, no free "get out of combo" aerial (unlike Mario, Luigi, etc.), no EZ-bake combos (unlike Corrin), no projectiles, no option to camp and the Neutral Special always being a double-edged sword.
What does Shulk get in return? Good range and an above-average counter.

It's pretty gay to "call someone out" over voice chat just cause they play like a fag. It's just a game.

Attached: Shulk.jpg (960x540, 79K)

>disjointed hitbox
>spacie
Uuuuuhhh user...

>easy to deal with with
But not very fun. I can deal with Earthbound and Belmont shitters. Its a matter of patience.

sorry forgot that comma friend

>Ness is a superior Zoner to Lucas

Fucking what? PK fire knocks them away and is easier to aim in the air. PK Thunder is slower, but it's extra maneuverability more than makes up for it. His z-air and tether grab come out pretty fast.
And finally, PK FREEZE completely negates your argument. It's fast as hell and kills just as well as PK Flash does for some ungodly reason. Don't be dumb, user.

>Matched up with someone playing as an of the Links
>they disconnect the second it looks like you're kicking their ass
>2.0.2 just launched
>Nintendo STILL havent fixed not getting GSP when an opponent disconnects after 4 months
>even though the only reason people disconnect is to BM and stop someone who kicked their ass from getting GSP

Attached: 1539265002162.png (210x317, 111K)

>get matched against 4.37 mil Samus player
>plays the most absolutely faggy zoning game I've ever seen, constantly retreating behind bombs, firing missile, ect
>eventually work my way in and knock him around a little
>tethers to ledge, jumps away, repeats the zoning
>get in again
>knock him off again
>does the exact same recovery pattern
>punish his jump off ledge with Inkling Uair for the kill
>spend entire match chasing him around, punishing his ledge getups every time
>eventually kill him again punishing his jump off ledge with Uair again for literally like the 15th time in a row

Did I just play against a fucking bot or are people actually this set in their pattern play? And yeah I know the game will sub in a CPU sometimes in the case of a ragequit, this definitely wasn't that.

I notice that all Dorf mains leave when they lose.

No, it's human. Some people literally do this. My worst encounter was a Pit IN AN ARENA WHERE WINS/GSP DON'T MATTER/ARE NON EXISTENT who would literally run to the other side of the stage and spam arrows.

>inb4 use it to train parry
>Inb4 all the better when you beat them
>inb4 if you were better you'd win

It's irrelevant. Me winning that match would not make me feel better. I could have won 3-0 and I still would have hated every second. I just don't understand why they do it.

I still can't believe King K Rool is in Smash.
he's so out of place because 90% of sm4sh/smult's newcomers are either modern, third party, or a protagonist.
I want more oldfag characters, fuck

>Timed
>Only flags
>Opponent keeps on running and gets more stock than me because he's a fucking shitter
>If I outsmart him he disconnects
this genuinely happened to me once and i now know that sometimes you must take the burden of being the judge from god

Attached: 1239472134.gif (480x368, 1.33M)

lmao i love fucking over game and watch and ness and lucas player when they just sit there charging not expecting me to just dash attack them or grab them when they try to absorb my explosives.

Very true

They legit think I don't see them "accidentally" landing on my C4... It's hilarious. Instead I just go for the back throw into C4.

But the best is when I get them offstage:
>Nikita
>Ness/Lucas instinctively go for the Psy Magnet thinking I'm some idiot
>I just loop-de-loop or snake the missile around and stall them out
>Ness/Lucas realize they've fallen considerably below stage waiting for me to hit them
>Now must use their shitty PKThunder to recover
>I hit them with the missile now or just gimp them by hitting the nikita into the bulb of the thunder

If they just went to the stage immediately/tethered, they would have avoided this whole scenario and made it back. But they never do.