Souls series: Medieval Europe

>Souls series: Medieval Europe
>Bloodborne: Victorian era
>Sekiro: Sengoku Japan
Where should Fromsoft go next? I think India has a lot of material to draw from.

Attached: Asura.jpg (520x245, 39K)

The Ashanti kingdom.

Attached: 800px-State_Gifts_Presentation_Sword.JPG.jpg (800x582, 40K)

Cavemen.

90's eastern europe would be kino

ancient mars

Honestly I'd love a caveman game, no matter who makes it

I'd be interested in seeing their take on a modern setting. An Aztec themed game could be neat too.

An alien world as a Bloodborne sequel.

No more wh*te or weeb shit please.

Something not drawn from history. I'd like to see them to a scifi thing like Armoured Core but more focus on their usual souls like combat with twists of course.

i third this

ancient China

Souls series and copycat games are for edge masters. Only a man child with no life would put so much time and effort into entertainment. If you have completed any games from the souls series you are officially a fedora tipping cringe lord normie. It is the video game equivalent of brothers karamazov, people finish it for the sole reason to show off.
Fact.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x332, 21K)

I just want a new Armored Core or Chromehounds.

looks like someone couldn't beat the first boss of DS3

SCI
FI

India would just be one giant fucking poison level

This please

They will include easy mode in next game, just complain more user.

S P A C E
P
A
C
E

Attached: crowd.jpg (217x204, 17K)

these or the mayans

Attached: incalaws14.jpg (900x600, 129K)

Aztecs
Not only their pantheon is shock full of psychopathic monstrosity with shape and power you rarely see in video game, they go a pretty metal genesis to go with it - with the world being destroyed several time and shiet.
Or , nice also.

Kys Tumblr snowflake

The First of Us

Ancient Rome or Greece inspired setting

Sekiro's secret ending is hinting at a China sequel or DLC

Machu Pichu Incan era or something in Africa before colonial times.

African mythology is sadly very bad, mostly because the lack of writing and relatively limited vocabulary mean most stories are both short and simplistic.
Unless you are thinking of Egypt, in which fuck yes.

i think you're right about aztecs, they are more fleshed out in terms of their mythology. Inca are more earthly and animism based where their environment would tell the tale. Since souls is so boss centric, sadly Aztec would get the edge. I'm looking for a game where the Inca/Andes would fit well and it's hard, maybe a KCD open world.

Attached: inca.jpg (1600x831, 360K)

I want a souls based on ancient era south America.

Seriously? This one was such a flop no one even remembers it?

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 13K)

Greece/Rome

shit street level

>Brothers Karamazov
>difficult or uninteresting

durr brainlet detected
you probably play MOBA or fighting games

WWI.

Seriously. It was an all-new, unknown, confusing, experimental, and "unnatural" war, never before seen in history. All kinds of horror stories emerge from it, even supernatural ones. Soldiers were half-expecting to run into monsters in those smoke-choked trenches, foggy fields, and dark catacombs, and with all the undocumented shit that went down, who knows if they really didn't, and didn't just say "let's never talk about this" about the encounter? Soldiers and even officers were still very superstitious, even for the few who weren't religious. Not to mention, From did experiment with advanced (compared to BB) firearms in Let It Die, so I wouldn't find it too big of a stretch...

I'd love a Yugoslav Fromsoft game.

This would be cool, too. The mythical stuff could be like the primordial goo still evolving.

That sounds awful.

I'll admit, it's probably one of those "better on paper" kind of things.

Still sounds cool to me.

mecha fantasy

Attached: 742617177828_anime-turn-a-gundam-collection-1-blu-ray-primary-790x500.jpg (790x500, 134K)

Here's a better question: Should they go back to the player-removed story telling of Soulsborne, or stick with the player-involved story telling of Sekiro?

Attached: 1554176664354.png (582x498, 307K)

>Be cybernetic solider
>Hunt down rouge mechs and other cyber warriors
Sounds nice, make the oil or mechanical fluids splash like a dropped pain bucket and we're set.

do you want another new IP or a sequel?

I am really torn between Bloodborne 2 and Sekiro 2

Literally Nier Automata.

So like armored core but a non realistic entry?

I'd like to see them do something different. Or hell, even bring back AC and put some new twists on it.

I think Sekiro is my last Soulsborne game, I'm kind of over it.

Hmm... true. How do you think they should make it different?

Diablo

Blizzard don't deserve to make another Diablo game, Activision should give it to From

From Nier, to MGR, to Vanquish, to Astral Chain, I think cyborg action game is pretty well covered.

Action/RPG gritty Joe and Mac reboot

Starts off with typical dinosaurs and cavemen, get progressively into undead dinos, weird mutant dinos, rare actual weird species till you're in organ horror worlds and fighting demonic Gods.

Just like the original. No PVP but co-op possible with one other player who always spawns as the other brother bringing in their own cave loot.

Attached: woah.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

>Foot Officer of some relatively-unknown (or made-up) tiny European Nation
>Once a glamorous and powerful nation, encroaching borders of hostile neighbors and their control on resources has left it on the brink of extinction - a mere speck on the map
>the more fashionable/traditional elements of your uniform and gear reflect the grandeur of a bygone empire
>Gradually lost your entire unit to horrifically disfiguring chemical attacks, getting trampled in mud, unexpected artillery shelling, minefields, etc.
>It was a recon/scout unit, so you are now behind enemy lines and have to get back across/around no-man's-land to your home base to relay your info (spoilers: at the end there's nothing left to return to and you are the last survivor of your entire Nation)
>Telecommunications (a.k.a your one fragile backpack-sized telephone unit) got fucked a long time ago, so you are entirely alone, surrounded by the unknown
>Every nation has gotten desperate at this point in the war, things like cavalry charges were still being conducted, bizarre new prototype weapons being used, and even more bizarre human experimentation on the bodies of POWs
>Everyone losing their minds, most soldiers reduced to figurative (often literal) empty husks of humans, just trudging around, dead-eyed, reacting on instinct, no sense of humanity
>High-tech: Flame-throwers, early planes, bombs, machine guns
>Low-tech: Lances, swords, bayonets, daggers, cudgels, clubs, truncheons
>Chemical gas weapons can cause any number of body-horror things, like instant combustion, explosion, melting/dissolving, extreme mutations, brain damage/rewiring, fusing gas masks and gear into the skin, etc.
>No allied communication (and a surrounding enemy that speaks a mildly-familiar, but completely different language), all exposition comes from the few words you can recognize in letters, notes, overheard dialogue, and the rare allied NPCs you run into (spoilers: none of them survive)
This shit writes itself.