Game theory: Shadow is an Incel

game theory: Shadow is an Incel

Attached: 2118552-sa2b_shadow02.png (1514x1746, 839K)

No that's knuckles.

Social media was a fucking mistake you all act like the same sniveling fucking brats now. Regurgitating the same shit you saw on whatever feed you got on your phone all day.

social media was definitely a mistake but if you think bad shitposting on v is the problem I feel bad for you

I remember a time before all the Twitter screen caps, shitty wojaks/frogs, incel/buzzword of the year posts.

Cuck/senpai started the downfall in vocabulary people started posting social media threads and eceleb threads really often.

We used have stuff like deep sea threads and 4am threads and create your own adventure threads.

Seriously fuck you faggots and your identity politics bullshit it's ruined this board over the years and was not always a central topic of conversation.

Then why doesn't he drop his spaghetti in front of this?

Attached: 1546752125028.jpg (772x653, 78K)

Rouge isn't a furry.
Rouge isn't a furry.
Rouge isn't a furry.

He doesn't have time for thots

In his actual characterization, sure. But that proves he isn't an incel. An incel by definition is trying to get laid.

Shadow liked his entire life practically alone with a
hot blonde
he's not a virg

He's a voluntary celibate if anything

Who made the SA2 character portraits?

What is he even doing anymore
I get that Sonic's day to day life is "goesfast", Tails' is "machines and follow Sonic", Knuckles' is "guard the Master Emerald", and Rouge's is "get gems", but what does Shadow even do now?

He's supposed to be the mysterious guy who you never know where he is or what he's doing but he shows up when shit gets going

>Shadow hit that

Attached: 1552293932643.jpg (600x1359, 271K)

shadow got his loli cunny already and has rouge's pussy on speed dial though

Plows Rouge 24/7

game announcement: SHADOW PISSED ON MY FUCKING WIFE

Game theory: Dr.Eggman created Shadow to be an evil counterpart to Sonic

Yep
Why has incel been word filtered yet?

>Don't touch me you fucking BLACK CREATURE
Wow really Sega?

Attached: 1538471514308.png (600x701, 83K)

Shadow would make an amazing girl. I love tough girl types.

Attached: Girl shadow (do not steal).jpg (800x800, 423K)

based