Decide to reinstall Borderlands 1 in preparation for the remaster that's coming out soon

>Decide to reinstall Borderlands 1 in preparation for the remaster that's coming out soon
>Get to the character select screen
>Marcus condescendingly talks down Lilith, suggesting she should bake him a cake
Haha holy shit how did they get away with this
I guarantee this line will be censored or edited in the remaster
If im wrong im gonna suck everyone's dicks
Screencap this

Attached: BRLANDS.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

You sound like Randy

1 - Lilith
2 - Maya
PS - Athena
3 - ?

Who should I play for my next run in the remaster, Yea Forums? I played through last time a few years back as Brick, was fun going unga bunga. Is Lilith fun? Morde’s action skill seems boring until you get near the end of your first playthrough (assuming you go for the bloodwing tree) and I was never suuuuper huge over turret action skills

Should I get handsome collection for $10?

Nah man I'm not in favor of seeing it censored at all, but I know there's a very high chance of it being removed due to being "problematic"

what

Everyone tells me Lilith is fun, but I've never tried her myself.

lilith and mordecai are the best characters in the game as far as i can remember

thick bitch with magic arms

Amara

Attached: siren-cu-1553887433145.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

Didn't they already show footage of the gameplay and opening on YouTube?

The remaster is purely graphical with some UI elements and convenience additions from the sequels thrown in with the smattering of weapons, hence why it is a free Steam update instead of a full new release. Don't get your panties in a bunch.
Yes. The whole package is normally like $150.

Attached: rhetorical question.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

Lilith is fun because running around at sanic speed doling out the highest dps in the game is pretty fun.

I always used Phasewalk to turn in missions before my friend when we did co-op, fun times.

Phasewalk is ridiculous
>Drops aggro
>Superspeed
>Heals you for 60% HP
>Makes your melee one shot shit
>Shocks enemies
>Burns enemies

How many gigs does the remaster have? Anybody know?

Tank Girl

I'm not usually a big fan of melee focused classes

Welp, then play one of the other 3 classes

Any cheap place to buy a key for bl1 so i can get remaster version?