Be in saint denis

>be in saint denis
>triangle to ride horse
>instead starts choking guy next to horse
>everyone goes insane and get wanted
What went wrong?

Attached: 60EC6DCF-E4F9-401B-9212-D6AD86C155D3.jpg (640x353, 39K)

you suck at playing the game but yeah it is kind of bullshit.
>kill someone in the middle of bumfuck nowhere
>HEY I SAW THAT, I'M TELLING A LAWMAN, EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE CLEARLY A DERANGED KILLER THAT COULD CATCH UP TO ME AND MURDER ME
>BTW THERE THERE JUST HAPPENS TO BE A LAWMAN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MOUNTAINS 10 FEET DOWN THIS DUSTY PATH

The fucking awful law system, that's what.

>in strawberry to do the micah mission
>decide to rest up at the hotel first
>buy a room, innkeeper doesn't tell me which one is mine (I play with minimap off and didn't know it is only shown there)
>bumble into a random room upstairs
>innkeeper begins screaming for help and gunshots shatter the windows as the entire town begins firing into the hotel
Fucking ruins the game entirely.

it’s a videogame, have sex

>instead starts choking guy next to horse

This happened to me but in an earlier area. Shit like this is why I never finished the game. Far too frustrating due to the design.

controls are dogshit

In 200hrs this literally never happened to me.
A lot of people seem to complain about this, but either I'm too good at games or just lucky, I dunno.

shut up fag

don't you think I would if I could? I'm consumed with misery and hatred and it's destroying my life.
my virgin reeks off of me.
women are disgusted.
I have a small penis.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Can we take a moment to talk about all the gang shit? The camp is always fucking alive and the dialogue feels so fluid, it only repeats very rarely and there's lines for all sorts of vague shit

>abigail cheerfully talking about a game of dominoes we played
>molly giving me shit for teasing her all the time
>new dialogue for everybody after almost every mission
>nights around the campfire
>dinnertime with everyone crowded around the pot of stew and conversing
This game is 10/10 on immersion, I actually gave a shit about the characters because they had a presence and felt like real people

and don't forget Karen's tits

Attached: karen.jpg (1929x1635, 633K)

What does Sadie's butt smell like?

sweat and mothballs

uhhh this isnt a sex issue.

>grimshaw forcing you to get a bath and go earn some money because youve been a dirty NEET bastard chilling in camp too long playing dominoes eating stew and wanking to karens tits

just like in real life

I took stuff out of the spare room and nothing happened to me,

>check in that hotel
>pay the big titty bitch to bathe you every day
>never free micah
>stare at him through window before bed time

ahh the good life

Imagine being too much of a brainlet to wrap your head around the law system

Attached: e02.jpg (645x588, 57K)

It's sad, I liked that side of it but I couldn't get that far into it because of all the game mechanics willing me to stop playing. It's like they only want you to do exactly what they want. It's the most oppressively restrictive "open world" I've played. The law system as others have described is fucking terrible and breaks all immersion instantly and the missions are so goddamn scripted you get a MISSION FAILED screen any time you do something slightly different to what they expect.

>have sex
>still mad at game
hey man, this is life, grow a brain

Eternal chapter 2 is how I play the game as well :)

Context sensitive buttons are absolute cancer and only a thing because of fucking controllers.

>the missions are so goddamn scripted you get a MISSION FAILED screen any time you do something slightly different to what they expect
Biggest flaw in the game. You're put on rails so fucking hard there's no point to playing missions, you might as well watch a cutscene. Was doing a bounty and came across the guy's hidden camp, shot his horse so he couldn't escape and got a mission fail. Tried to lasso him but it kept holstering the lasso, tried to do anything at all to make it interesting and take control, but no, the game insisted I ride up and watch the stupid cutscene and do the canned little chase before "winning" because it decided I could finally capture him. What a load of shit.

>You're put on rails so fucking hard there's no point to playing missions
what a silly statement, just do literally anything else if you don't want to do a mission lmao.

yeah this

I like how this game is forgotten. Beautiful map albeit lifeless. Saint Denis was a massive disappointment.

Why in RD2O did they not just go whacky? Have mount selections with Pigs, bulls and shit like that.

Do you reckon they will release an Undead Nightmare 2 or will they spit their dummy out with how people are dropping RDO.

>lifeless

Attached: 1512448958612.png (951x451, 133K)

I like the story and want to experience it, I'm just saying it feels like the game is just pretending to let me play. A game like Metal Gear Solid is much more open in both your approach and your options in changing the outcome of the mission. In RDR2 it's like I've just slapped my own coat of paint on a cowboy while going through the motions of the same gunfight from behind a barrel 30 times.

good thing there's more to the game than the missions :)

>A game like Metal Gear Solid is much more open in both your approach and your options in changing the outcome of the mission.
MGSV maybe

>one big town
>nothing in it
>shitty clothes selections that are locked behind levels
>bland random encounters with no pay off but cash

For a western country. Even poor people rewarded Arthur with money. Borrringgg.

>>nothing in it

Attached: 1461444982625.png (654x525, 82K)

This happened to me once, but only once. Funnier because it was some old lady.

>What went wrong?
you choked a guy

I liked the law system more in the first RDR because the bandana actually made a difference.

SADIE'S BUTT SMELL

>Shit like this is why I never finished the game.
I'll never understand this mentality. It's a funny fuck-up. Just laugh it off and reload.

Unless you're some kind of mungo brainlet who doesn't save often there's literally no drawback besides looking at a load screen for 30 seconds.

Like heaven, wish Arthur got some of that but I still liked their dynamic.

The bandana only stopped your honor from going down and fame going up, though.

And? I still liked it more

funny you say that because in 2 it prevents bounties while in 1 it only stops honor change

>Presses E to Everything
fuck off

it makes a difference in 2 as well if you know what you're doing

Tried playing this before, hated the first act, hated all the walking and talking being done between acts, train robbery was alright, almost had fun when not doing missions but the tedium always got in the way, did the mission in valentine and hated it, gave up on single player, started multiplayer with the gang I cofounded called the brokeback brothers, except it cost $200 in game to name your gang, everything cost Money and there's nothing to do, haven't touched it since, friend asked me about this game, I gave it to her and said keep it

yeah because you don't know how to play 2 lol

>female friend
>shit taste in games
Yeah, no, this all checks out. Makes sense, really.

Zoomer detected. Pc-games used to use the entire keyboard before they were all console ports.

How about I fuck your mouth? It'd probably be the one time it was good for something.

It wasn't just her, two of my other friends were talking about how good it was, but once I got edf 5 I knew there was no chance I was going back to the molasses feeling of rd3, just like I knew I couldn't get into God of war that I borrowed after dmc 5

Attached: 2A4132C2-D026-49DC-9C20-3AF4FFBD10AF.gif (500x281, 639K)