WE'RE FALLING TOGETHER, IN THIS DMC Thread

WE'RE FALLING TOGETHER, IN THIS DMC Thread

Attached: 1554212735743.png (637x853, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YR355CwNUww
bilibili.com/video/av47850728
lmgtfy.com/?q=dmc dance macabre
youtube.com/watch?v=SFKEJV-Etcw
nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/5
youtube.com/watch?v=kjnV1K-tNT0
devils-lair.org/nightmare1.php
devils-lair.org/nightmare3.php
youtube.com/watch?v=yymtTsXk7Ws
pastebin.com/JWZR8Sn6
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so did dante want to fuck his mom

Attached: Nero.webm (800x450, 2.81M)

Vergilfags report!

Attached: 1552133696922.jpg (2560x1440, 341K)

To the user who posted this: This is hot as fuck. Is there more?

Attached: mmbmmmbop.png (1920x1080, 3.29M)

Read that as "we're all in this together" and now I have that gay ass disney movie song stuck in my head.

Attached: 1554242400576.png (2408x1488, 980K)

Attached: v.webm (800x450, 2.58M)

Always here.

Attached: 1553810655117.jpg (1080x1370, 651K)

>if you kill the girl now, who will the victor can party with
What did Dante mean by this

Attached: 20190327212866_1.png (1726x1080, 1.04M)

Attached: Dante.webm (800x450, 2.76M)

IT SEARED RIGHT PAST ME
THE EYES ARE FLASHING

Man V looks different, RE engine is weird

Reminder to newfags to ignore and filter any posts with "vujo", "vfujo", "vergilautist", or any other low-hanging characterfag bait. We know he is a dumbass, just don't respond.

Attached: 1554240504255.jpg (499x238, 35K)

Attached: 1553635294231.png (900x820, 127K)

If Agni and Rudra ever come back they should have a Balrog style stance system.
With the change just being switching the blades between hands.

>pic
This guy sure does spend more time hating other things than actually liking that game.

>tfw no cuhrayzee wife that cooks dinner with Devil Arms

Attached: 1548651440316.png (587x621, 373K)

Dante would unironically cook like this

I used to think the voice acting in 3 was cheesy as hell but looking back on it, Arkham/Joker's VA was damn good.

This really is turning into a general

his name is vigger

this

>Construction worker puts the site V invaded together using his familiars
Kino

He really was, Agnus VA too

Is that motherfucking Hillary Duff? Wielding devil arms?

Attached: it grew.jpg (950x1358, 466K)

why won't pulling off SSS combos with Dante not distract me from my depression anymore.

Attached: no longer crazy.png (851x768, 771K)

I want them to obnoxiously commentate on everything that happens and annoy everyone.
>Oh? Is that Cerberus?! It has been so long old friend!
>No brother, that is not our Cerberus. It is "a" Cerberus.
>I see that! Which one is it then?
>I AM KING CEREBERUS YOU BUFFOONS

There's no doubt that it's cheesy and hammy as fuck, but that doesn't mean it's bad. The VAs were committed to it, it wasn't something they were just making as a joke.
Go watch the DMC3 mocap video and just look at how they're all into it, having a great time. Especially Arkham/Joker's VA.

The fuck is this?

Attached: v.webm (800x474, 2.82M)

I want to see the enemy files done by Agni, Rudra, and Griffon instead of Nico.

DESTRUCTION!
CAAAAARNAGE,
AND D E S P A I R
he's the best villain in the series, don't @ me

Attached: arkham.png (483x346, 172K)

They really should give him new moves.

Looks like a mod to me.

>agni and rudra are illiterate
>constantly struggle reading the enemy files
i want it

featuring Vergil and his terrible hair

Attached: 1554237826522.jpg (750x978, 157K)

discarded royal fork move

>imagine Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-2000 black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out her ps2-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim

Attached: dante embarrassing.jpg (294x294, 19K)

You just need to go with your bro on adventures in hell so your soul can be filled with light.

He has an exclusive line that he doesn't use elsewhere

Yeah, thinking back, it's not like the VAs were acting inappropriately to the scenes. It's a silly game, and they know it.
Same with RE4. Mercier is chewing the scenery with every line but it's not like he can't emote, it's just that the context of the scenes they're in demand a little less than what they're giving, but it's not necessarily wrong either since the game is silly on the whole.

>Griffon's just there to talk shit about everyone

No. It looks nothing like her.

What's he say?

I'm right at the end of dmc1 I think, have to fight the blob thingy twice in a row then I think I fight trish after that, any tips? First time playing btw, don't have any health vials, barely any upgrades because I suck at the game.

He just needs more fucking cane moves like Royal Fork.
I seriously couldn't believe they wasted an entire shop category for a single move instead of just grouping it into the Ability menu.
What, the dude is part of Vergil but he couldn't do a summoned-cane barrage attack?

>Making pizza while wearing Balrog
>kneading the dough as he counts ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR
>spins it while he counts FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT
>spreads sauce using DSD
>loads Coyote A with shredded cheese rounds and uses Fireworks to spread it on the dough
>little Faust buddy shoots some red orb seasoning onto it from the other side of the room
>spins it with the toppings on until IGNITE THE FLAME
>Real Impacts the pizza into the sky
>Tricksters over to a pile of clean pizza boxes and back over so he can catch it (he's used to eating pizza out of those)
>uses Cavaliere to make slices
>spins King Cerberus to waft the scent around the room and cool it off just enough so it doesn't burn his tongue

Attached: 1538937401690.png (1070x508, 355K)

Grant me some insight lads. I was fighting the Scudo group in mission 10. I was using Cavaliere against one of them, then when his shield broke everyone's fucking shield broke.
Does the bike just instantly melt shields when Dantes throws it away at the end of the sword master combo or do the scudos have some sort of linked formation where all of their shields fucking explode?

Get out and don't come back.

Unused move left in the code after being discarded. This game in particular has more unused code then the other two RE engine games and I just feel like that was intentionally done.

ill ask one more time, what is dance macabre

You never really fight Trish she just shoots shit at you while you fight the blob. I remember I did terribly too so just stock up on healing and you'll get it.

>Vergil gets new devil arms
>A long, spear-like weapon with variable lengths called "Shadow"
>A pair of electrified gauntlets with talons called "Griffon", with a helmet or chestplate that talks shit

I DID IT GUYS I GOT MOTIVATED

somehow took down like 2/3rds of his health within the first 2 minutes. used showdown and then bustered him

Attached: 20190402170633_1.jpg (2560x1440, 563K)

It's a dance that's a bit macabre

You may have parried them using Cavaliere's huge active hitboxes, plus it does good damage to their shields in the first place. Not sure if the end of Combo B will break shields automatically, but it sounds fun to test.

get back to hell

I just thought someone switched Dante's model for V's and used judgement.

>unused
It's for DLC dummy
Do you think it's just a coincidence Dan, Reuben and probably Brian going to E3?

Attached: (((Goldstein))).jpg (283x346, 44K)

judging by the fact that he's in the air I would asume its some sort of nightmare move that they cut

His hair is terrible senpai

Ez fix

Attached: 1554231677086.jpg (2560x1080, 376K)

>I'm taking my time
I don't remember hearing him say that but I could be wrong

I loved Jester for being the only character in DMC to troll Dante back and piss him off.

>I prefer a SWORD to be my partner. May I have this dance, m'lady?

Attached: JESTAH.jpg (480x360, 22K)

lmgtfy.com/?q=dmc dance macabre

the second cumming

That or they constantly mistake the new enemies for old ones.
>Ah, a Blitz! It has been ag-
>Actually brother, that is what is known as a Fury.
>Oh... I knew that.

A move I keep forgetting to use similarly to drive.

>Do you think it's just a coincidence Dan, Reuben and probably Brian going to E3?
Yes. Especially in a period of time where more and more people are pulling out of it. You should curb your enthusiasm user to avoid disappointment.

That's horrible

I like them. Now BE GONE FOOL !

Attached: 1552860372458.png (610x700, 656K)

I don't think so, royal fork doesn't do that kind of damage to newly spawned enemies.

That's bec

>that pic
>tfw someone saved my crop/edit and now I see people posting it in these threads often
feels nice

Attached: 1553625410991.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

Whoa
Now he looks even younger than Nero

>With Nero
Try harder

He looks good with every fucking hairstyle. This man is perfection.

Fuck.
That's because both of Arkham's forms are the brothers' worst personality traits cranked up to the nth degree.

Wish we got this song in the US version. Also, still no Bananahand.

Only one of them was really in range, but suddenly all shields shattered. I guess I just threw the bike through the crowd at the end of the combo and it was enough. Didn't even know that part of the animation did anything.

doing dante next. I promise I'm not deadweight

That hair has so much fringe for the Sparda twins. Nero has the biggest head in the game.

Is Nero BP easy mode?
I feel like, as long as you're decent with him, I'd be Dante. Especially since Ice Age trivializes some of the hardest encounters

Attached: 1554184686736.jpg (779x702, 61K)

That's you ??? I have both! Can we marry senpai ?

So no coop and Vergil in bloody palace?

youtube.com/watch?v=SFKEJV-Etcw
Wish we could have this song in the game.

any tips and tricks that involve not stocking up on vials towards endgame? I'm kinda stuck. Never played these games before, obviously. All vids on YT pretty much show people with massive health bars just tanking the blob thing, that's a no go for me.

Co-op is a little surprising but anyone expecting Vergil is a deadweight.

V was originally supposed to be psycho mantis

Vergil's in

Attached: 1552603879786.jpg (1920x1080, 104K)

See he looks fine there. But that scene with him and nero, my autism prevents me from getting over it.

The van weirdly has Vergil's hair swaying a lot in the scenes he's shown.

Are you really totally invulnerable while using Ice Age? Can you use it to avoid something like the Urizen 3 spike move?

No, he discovered his fetish after meeting and fucking trish

>but it's thankfully a sentiment that's not as common these days
Yes and no, it's always the same girls who are into Dante and the other guys, but as they got older their taste in men changed. I assume that's the case because all the girls my age from my teenage years to now had that change too me included but I still have a slight preference for pretty boys. To be honest people almost always complain about the tiniest things when a new game is announced.

Attached: 1552940837773.jpg (564x792, 142K)

wait
I suspended my bloody palace and when I returned I was in floor 1 again

do you need to continue through the continue button?

Attached: 1530506509103.png (2280x1024, 1.66M)

Nero was pretty easy, but I had to think ahead which arms I'll need because I can't fight multiple furies without ragtime. With Dante I just went ahead and smashed everything without thinking.

*half of Vergil is in
FTFY

Bananahands out already ain't it?
I got a code for it on xboner.
English Mad Qualia when?

Try shooting a lot, that's what I remember doing, I actually don't really like DMC1 nor 2 because they are quite clunky and the combat is not that satisfying so my memory is quite hazy about those. I remember that the laser weapon worked quite well against the blob.

>still no Bananahand
nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/5

The time will come user. Don't worry. The van scene cracks me up so much everytime, that I don't even pay attention to anyone's hair.

I want to play as a Fury

Wait are those things that fly around Artemis her tits? Nero was grappling her tits to carry him across the stage the whole fight? No wonder he had to call Kyrie

Attached: nero-devil-may-cry-5.jpg (262x334, 22K)

Vergil with Nero's hair is okay, what's horrible is Dante with Nero's hair. I don't get the people who were like "OMG YES DADDY DANTE LOOKS HOT AS FUCK WITH ANY HAIR" when that mod was first posted, it looks weirder because the front part goes even further out on him. Nigga looks like Josuke

Attached: Josuke_angry.png (677x1119, 1.7M)

you fucked up

Attached: 1537432211091.png (315x398, 207K)

>still havent gotten used to dsd prop shredder
am i hopeless

Fucked up.

>do you need to continue through the continue button
You sure do
t. suspended on floor 90 and continued on 1
Also
t. guy who just left his rocket launcher on a lower floor AFUCKINGIN
I need to stop doing that. I keep fucking myself.

This.

I actually think the other way. Nero's hair looks more than ok on Dante but on Vergil it looks pretty retarded.

Shame Balrog doesn't actually have a slam attack like that.

That's just muscle memory. It's both understandable and acceptable.

>unlimited airtime
>enemy shield
>buster moves
Yeah im thinking easy deadweight

Yeah. She has like 18 tits and uses the biggest ones in battle.

Attached: 20190323222818_1.jpg (1920x1080, 402K)

This. Vergil looks good with his spiky hair but they should have swept it back more.

They so cool
youtube.com/watch?v=kjnV1K-tNT0

Attached: fury.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

After credits Dante and Vergil scene is so more hype with DSD to Rebellion mod

Attached: 31-1552622070-1172877988.png (1366x768, 1.21M)

How did I not know about this commercial until now? This is amazing.

Attached: 1535449817348.jpg (274x237, 26K)

Thanks user, will give it a try

You need to have this on and filled while playing

Attached: Wz7CcIa.png (793x707, 410K)

Not being able to use Gerbera GP01 and Cavaliere is so frustrating, a lot of my lab time has utilized Cav R's air stinger and GP01's neutral moves, what were they thinking?

Attached: dead weight.png (612x486, 137K)

Is the song actually IN the jp version? Where does it play? I can't find that out no matter where I look.

Attached: 1538141432716.png (503x656, 207K)

I imagine Agni and Rudra are just somewhere at DMC HQ wherever Dante keeps the arms he doesn't use anymore still not talking because of the deal Dante cut them

*Cavaliere R

hnnnnnnnng I need a textless version of that

Attached: 1552743778922.jpg (640x640, 319K)

You're telling me. I intentionally removed Cav R only to add it in after a week of lab time because an user surmised it would be usable. Only for it to not be usable anyways

Where's the DMC1 remake Capcom?

Maybe down the line they'll release Deluxe Edition automatically with the base game and patch it in for BP

Was Eva an orphan?
Figured the twins could have tried finding their grandparents.
Was Sparda made by Mundus or just an Uber powerful demon?

That actually makes sense but then it'd mean that Dante's demon form is literally The Joker slapping everyone's nuts while riding on a big ball with his face throwing more balls everywhere. Urizen was all about the tentacles so i guess it makes sense the Redgrave el bufón would be all about balls since Vergil got the dick.
I want Arkham back more than ever. I wonder how he'd annoy Nero while at the same time imitating him.

I just realized that the riot and furies are related. They both have the arm knives and look very similar. maybe furies evolved from them?

Attached: Riot-640x360.jpg (640x360, 15K)

>Was Eva an orphan?
Probably not. That's just unused room for the future. But to be honest I find it hard to think that Mundus didn't completely wipe out that family tree because of his ass pain towards either Sparda or 8 year old Vergil

Too bad they are too easy

Attached: 666.webm (1000x580, 2.32M)

Nightmare is a methodical fight
Read about his patterns and weaknesses.
devils-lair.org/nightmare1.php
devils-lair.org/nightmare3.php
Grenade roll to build DT
Use DT charged Ifrit PPKK combo.

The beginner trap in DMC1 is how the game can bait the player into wasting orbs on items instead of abilities. Vital stars can be used once while abilities and upgrades last forever. Nightmare 3 is a notoriously shitty fight. The only advice I'd have would be to get used to all of his attacks and patterns, save DT for when he's vulnerable (to spam Air Raid, Meteors, Kick 13, etc) and pray that the windmill of death and the camera don't fuck you over. Keep moving, jumping (has i-frames) and don't get too cocky with your punish opportunities.

PICK YOUR FIGHTER Yea Forums

Attached: CURSED.jpg (1250x1328, 494K)

yes they are her little titties that surround the main ones, that's why when they detach during the fight Nero says something like "Don't you uh, need those?"
Apparently not, it's not on the OST anywhere. Which sucks because it kind of fits the final Vergil fight as Nero. I guess it was just used for promotional purposes. Have there been any music mods for the game yet?
THIS INNOCENT LIE
IT DIFFERS IN MIND
MAD QUALIAAAAAA

>had a hard time against Vergil
>learned to extend my combo with a air taunt
>I'm now air comboing into Cerberus into other weapons
Man I love this game so goddamn much

Attached: 1554152314439m.jpg (1024x576, 53K)

They were sold back to him because they annoyed the new owner too much.

how much this is canon?

Attached: 1554244679388.png (843x600, 277K)

deepest lore

Attached: 1546959841148.jpg (480x480, 15K)

Probably because BP is/was supposed to be Coop and having DLC items in coop causes dissonance.

KEK!

Why are all the women fucked up as men but the men are all hot as fuck as women ????

Male Trish looks like Mundus

I don't get how to play this game. The button combinations are way too complex and there's too much shit on the screen. Considering going down to Human difficulty.

There are other reasons why she wouldn't be in touch with her own parents, like them living too far away or having a fallout of some sort. It's not like we're ever gonna know what's up with them, we barely know anything about Eva, just that she's human and that she knew about demons.

This what?

>FemV is a hotter Trish
What did they mean by this

Good, dumb pay2win fags. I wish I wasn't poor

>female V
>literally just makeup and blonde wig

Attached: ha.jpg (640x640, 33K)

Why does Nera have heterochromia?

That Dante gets bbq sauce on his titties? probably not too far from canon, he seems like a slob who gets pizza grease all over him when he eats. The real question is would Dante put weird stuff on his pizza like BBQ sauce or is he a purist?

Here's hoping the artbook will have the full picture.

Sword Combo E

I'll take normal V because Veemo looks like Yohio.

>Lady V

Attached: 1553819940798m.jpg (1024x783, 53K)

>that Lady
JUST

Attached: EthanRegular.png (737x720, 741K)

They're also related to blades, assaults, blitzes and frosts, afaik

>female Nero is a better Trish than Trish
Damn

Create a hot head punk persona that’s an anarchy obsessed nihilist.

It's not Veemo, it's Vagina.

Never knew the banana devil breaker was some regional exclusivity item because I pirated it and got everything included

try hell and hell mode fighting one

God damn I'm in love with King Cerb recently
>Spin to win
>A fuckton of moves overall
>Good 1v1
>Good against groups with several aoe attacks
>Very nice damage with the fire staff
>Can shoot projectiles
>Stylish as fuck

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-04-03 01-52-06-879.jpg (1600x900, 755K)

Eva and Trish are unironically the ones who didn't get the shorter end of the stick.

How does the guy with the most ungachad manjaw make the cutest girl

Attached: D3HcNTpVAAAMN6M.png (706x900, 1.1M)

Kind of want flame lizards to round out the elemental trio.

Male Nico and Male Eva are fucking uber-chads holy shit. Meanwhile Male Trish is just Varg with long hair.

Damn I want a FemDante gf.

I feel that way when I see the 25 or so edits I made of Vergil with face app making him grin and/or wearing sunglasses. I started making them years ago and still make them and I get a kick seeing them still around.

All the female version of the male characters are better Trish than Trish lel

>Gentleman is Kit Harrington

Why would I wanna play that gimmick mode

You are a God you know that right ?

can someone draw a female version of this?
Thankies

Attached: dante thicc.jpg (2048x2048, 433K)

>femDante is Tidus
KEEEEEEEEEK

I-Is that Neill Drumpfman posing as Trish?

I'll cook you dick to eat, baby.

>King Cerb boss fight
>Teases a remix of the old theme but fuck you, wubstep time
>Ice head shit-talks Bael
>Fire head shit-talks Berial
>Lightning head DOESN'T shit-talk Nevan and/or Alastor
Wasted Opportunity: The Fight

Thats from Broly isn't it?

you even tried it?

If Nero got Yamato'd what would N be like versus Ero?

Attached: 1539564087671.png (354x441, 217K)

Kind of wish we knew how Sparda created his 3 swords.
Those three devil arms are weird in how they didn’t involve him dying to mak them.

Now that you mention it... Maybe.

>What are you gonna do with all that estrogen, huh? No matter how hard you try, you're never gonna be like mother!
>You're wasting time!
>We are the sons of Sparda, and within each of us flows his blood, but more importantly, his HORMONES! And now, my hormones are saying that they want to stop you!
>Unfortunately, our hormones are at odds, brother. I need more estrogen!

>Dautie is Heather Mason

Convince me to do it

>they didn't involve him dying
isn't marriage the same thing?

I think King Cerberus' theme is great. He isn't like the original Cerberus. He's unbound, and the fight is fucking hectic on higher difficulties. The music suits this very well. It's pulse-poundingly frenetic. That little Suffer remix is fucking slick, though.

>N
>"I'm going to say the N word!"
>"FUCK YOU!"

>Erozen
>UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why do you refuse to gain KNOWLEDGE?

Attached: vergil unsatisied.jpg (548x512, 25K)

Alastor is dead and forgotten

maybe he used to be in a trio like Dante, Nero & V & the other two swords are his comrades

Just try to get used to using only a few things at once rather than trying to switch shit up like crazy. Grounded combo-launch-air combo is a sequence that can get you all the way through Devil Hunter no problem. Once you get comfortable, add a gunshot in there somewhere, switch weapons once you're airborne, use a devil breaker as a starter, etc. Hop in The Void and just play around with a character against the dummy that way you aren't so overwhelmed.

Not too dissimilar from the Vergil split at face value. N would just be terrified of the world and being alone in it. Ero would crave power but in a slightly different way from Urizen. It'd go beyond power autist craving more power to assert dominance.

HARDER

>>Lightning head DOESN'T shit-talk Nevan and/or Alastor
Nevan and Alastor are too based to be shittalked by a damn mutt.

Pretty sur Erozen would only say Kyrie when spoken to.

bottom right watermark takes me to someone called Julia Khob, whoever that is

>Bloody palace has time limit again.
This is not crazy at all.

Attached: hypermode.gif (500x250, 183K)

Don't underestimate me

Three heads of the dragon
Did he know he was going to have twins but only one of them would reproduce?

COATLESS MOD/COSTUME
W H E N

Attached: coatless Nero WIP.png (489x797, 851K)

Wouldn't Ero be a lot smaller since Nero's only like quarter demon?

Man it bring back memories of those wacky commercials we use to get.

Attached: goggles.jpg (346x462, 43K)

WHERE IS THAT MOTIVATION THAT WHICH IS INSIDE YOU?
I SEEK IT...

Attached: Vergil.(Devil.May.Cry).full.1417476.jpg (574x797, 322K)

It always had, retard

Oh, I thought it was a reference to the Anaconda pose.

>male trish is just varg with long hair

>He doesn't get tons of time bonuses
I'm a shitter who keeps dying in the 50s/early 60s but time has never been an issue for me.

Looks very post-apocalyptic and reminds me of Rutger Hauer.

Play DMC3.

It's very lenient tho. Even with jobbing a lot of floors I have way over 10 minutes of time left at floor 50 or so.

>Dante and Nero have doubled in depth and strength in terms of their moveset and haven't had a bad design
>V brings a new paradigm of playable character to the franchise and is fun, even if he dresses like a metrosexual
>Lady proved that an all-guns character can be stylish and looks great every game
>Vergil looks a little wonky this time, but his moves are as stylish as ever and continue to expand
>Trash is stuck in a slight redesign of her original costume (which hasn't changed otherwise), she looks haggard, and her moveset has scarcely changed at all and will now be more limited without Sparda

Why is Trish still around when Itsuno and everyone else clearly hates her? She is such an artifact of the game's former identity, with a paper-thin personality and nothing unique to add to the team dynamic, plus the weird incestuous overtones she invokes bring out the worst in Dante. Honestly surprised she wasn't killed off in this game. At least cut her hair or do something to make her not look like Dante's mom, and try giving her something to be interested in so her personality isn't so dull.

Who the fuck would do that

The fact there's a timer there at all is fucking gay.

>Calling someone a retard while being completely wrong
Don't you feel foolish now.

HOW THE FUCK DO I DEAL WITH FURRIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THEY SHITTING ON ME HEAD ON THE FLOOR AFTER GOLIATH

Attached: 1554064453904.gif (480x270, 621K)

Parry. Void.

Are you implying something

>and is fun
I wouldn't go that far. V is an experiment for DD2 nothing more and really dosn't fit into DMC gameplay wise, he's a chore and real fucking dull to boot.

>Why is Trish still around when Itsuno and everyone else clearly hates her?
Because >muh Kamiya

Nobody is going to respect you with an opinion like that.
Back-to-forward input with Cerberus does that ice age move that hits all around you for a long time and is an almost guaranteed counter.
Then just spam kalina ann at them until they start teleporting again and repeat.

Attached: blocks will be pushed.png (888x720, 124K)

Which character? Just kidding, the stylish answer is to parry.

Are you fucking retarded?

Dante didn't bring sparda with him to hell so it's probably just in the van

If Nero: Charged Shots after they attack
If Dante: Spam Balrog's attack. When parry'd, go for the forward attack and jump Swordmaster to put them down. Then DT into Stinger
If V: Literally just mash buttons lmao

Can't you just take the texture from the left arm and use it to cover the empty space?

Attached: tumblr_pp8ozpmqQ11xhlqu3o1_400.png (400x373, 209K)

I'd mark out if they upgrade Vergil's moveset by just randomly giving him Nevan for no reason.

>dmc6
>arkham comes back
>as a real demon now
>has sparda power because yes
>lady ptsd intensifies
Would it work?

Attached: ptsd lady.webm (972x914, 2.73M)

Sparda was used to make DSD friend

What causes the goggles to show up? I've seen them hanging on Dante's neck on occasion.

>looks great every game
She looked like fucking shit in 4, what are you on?

Attached: Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition_20180109202354.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

Think if Dante impaled two demons with rebellion, he could fuse them together?

I want to see Vergil's muscular chest.

Attached: 1553134837294.jpg (570x782, 246K)

No it looks reverted and bugged

No, then the ending of DMC3 would be meaningless.

Really? jeez I must've missed it

Lady has suffered enough. She's had a hard life.

He wears them when Cavaliere is equipped, they're for riding.

Lady is boring as fuck to play as in DMC4SE. Makes me sad because she could have been so much more.

Nevan-like violin where he uses Yamato as the bow.

Attached: DANTE SAID ITS MY TURN TO CRAZY.png (804x807, 645K)

Damn, that face

>picked the cobbled-together, afterthought retro costume
You have only yourself to blame.

It's mostly the hair

Good god that face kek

DLC with Vergil using Nevan when, I need it.

Attached: blade_runner___rutger_hauer_by_maxhitman-d8ac54q.jpg (1716x2354, 520K)

>She's pretty if half her face is covered up like in her dmc4 outfit though!
ok she still looks like a fucking bimbo with plastic surgery tits.

K

Attached: D3ID69RWsAAOnur.jpg (611x900, 110K)

>for no reason.
>implying there isn't a good reason for it

Attached: 1355701577640.jpg (620x480, 69K)

Enough already

Attached: disgusticat.gif (275x154, 1.83M)

I hate time limits, I ran out with V and Nero ;_;

Trish is fun as fuck in 4SE, arguably the most fun of the five. I love her playstyle (trap shit in lingering hitboxes and go wild), and every single one of her Lightning Ifrit moves feels so fucking good to land. Just need to give her a new sword that can play into the electricity thing and she'll be good.

Attached: 1553491877472_image.png (900x881, 1.28M)

This I like BUT WHY THE PIERCINGS !!!

I finished Dante with like an hour and 30 minutes left on the clock. What is wrong with you people?

that ruins the pic

>DmC had to be made so we could get this smile
Worth it.

Looks nice so far, is there a plan to do something about that missing right arm piece or no? Because the idea of the Breaker being a detached floating piece like the Punchline is honestly pretty cool.

Attached: D2yEOnhVYAEojB2.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>40 levels into BP
>power goes out

Attached: FaceApp_1554247923988.jpg (856x448, 38K)

TRISH

Attached: 601150_20190402203935_1.png (1920x1080, 3.04M)

you can leave one of the kalinas behind?

>we'll get more smug from vergil dlc

Attached: 1554679877762.png (280x330, 50K)

Attached: 1554077006774.jpg (567x548, 172K)

MOMMY GIVE MILKIES

Hold Gunslinger down.

LADY

Attached: 1554132901144.jpg (2149x1440, 597K)

ASS. ASS

I'd buy the fucking Gerbera GP01, but for some reason Steam isn't selling any of the DLC breakers individually. You currently have no choice but to buy the entire Deluxe Edition bundle if you want the DLC breakers.

Attached: 1312998603565.jpg (637x496, 82K)

LASH

Attached: choker lady.png (785x776, 928K)

I imagine N would probably be a lot more expressive about his insecurities compared to V.

Say something nice to Vergil Yea Forums.

Attached: D3FGPEAWkAMZtgx.jpg (640x873, 50K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yymtTsXk7Ws
It's great. Saw it on TV a few times.

JACKPOT

TRASH

Attached: 20190402203758_1.jpg (1920x1080, 419K)

>Just need to give her a new sword that can play into the electricity thing and she'll be good.
hmmm yes I wonder what such a sword would look like it's a real brain teaser hmmmm if only there was a lighting devil arm in this series somewhere uhhhh imagine if it was from Trish's game lol that'd be crazy
Still convinced Cavaliere Angelo was going to be called Alastor

Attached: 1537591260959.jpg (1600x900, 252K)

>Without power, you cannot save anything
>I-I couldn't
>I can't
>I
>NGE-tier meltdown

You have good genes.

Attached: 1553082868010.jpg (744x876, 136K)

RUDE

Imagine losing to a fucking Fury

His hair looks wild there

I need more power

Attached: Rutger_Hauer_2.jpg (825x1200, 99K)

Link mod

HOW DARE YOU

Attached: 1553190813607.jpg (636x564, 43K)

>Level 70 in BP
>Cat decides to lay in front of keyboard
>Whatever, I'm using a controller
>Suddenly can't jump, realize too late that he was laying on the space bar, die
Thanks fatto catto

V's whole thing is that it's a form designed to force Vergil to air his insecurities despite his personality. It's why he shows so much skin (besides the fujo/thirsty femNEET bait): his tattoos show Griffon/Shadow/Nightmare, which represent all his fears and insecurities that came to a head when Mundus forced him to be Nelo Angelo. They're plain to see at all times.

All the characters look handsome when they're looking up.

You have a generous

Attached: a608c945bb79dbdc2153cd77ec652b11.jpg (266x354, 20K)

>Try to do RG only mission 19
>Die at doppelganger part
Fucks sake

>Still convinced Cavaliere Angelo was going to be called Alastor
Reminder that Cavaliere the Devil Arm was originally pitched as a new weapon for Nero, but then they gave it to Dante instead (Gear Wheel is a variation on Exceed). It's entirely possible that they had to give Dante a boss he could get Cavaliere from and they went with the boss Trish was inside, and retrofit said boss.

I'm no Alastorfag but the pieces do line up.

Attached: 1535766331725.png (945x1197, 761K)

*generous forehead

> All the characters look handsome

You could have stopped here.

slice of life animu where

Attached: 1554149008368.jpg (900x1260, 104K)

Minus Trish

He forehead is nice and cute.

When are we getting a Phoenix Wright spinoff about Dante and Vergil's court battle for child custody of Nero?

>Neither shows up

Trish is not a man, or maybe I have been fooled all this time ?...

Copypasting my post from an earlier thread:

No can can convince me that Cavaliere Angelo wasn't originally going to be called Alastor
>Reference to a previous devil arm like Gilgamesh and Artemis
>Trish and Alastor are from the same game like Lady/Artemis
>Trish and Alastor are both lightning themed similar to how Artemis and Lady fit into a gunslinger motif
>Cavaliere's lightning is purple like Alastor's instead of Trish's gold lightning
>Cavaliere's bat/dragon design fits Alastor's design almost 1:1 right down to his head resembling the hilt
>Trish has been shown to wield Alastor in past promo art
>Capcom have clearly not forgotten about Alastor because it's in MHW, a recent game

she has a bulge

Attached: 1554167986530.png (369x448, 107K)

Is Dante really a virgin? Or is this an aspect which is completely irrelevant ?

Attached: 1553815997999.jpg (3840x2160, 3.16M)

>they fight over who gets to keep the deaweight

You just killed me, man.

look up the word camel toe

And he is generous, both for sharing it with us and having so much to spare.

you mean the one with him and Nero with the blue background? nah I didn't make that one, I meant the crop I made of just Vergil's face. I can recognize it because of the filter

EEEEEWWWWWWWWW

>characters are getting older, some are even starting to lose their purpose
>gameplay is becoming bloated with mechanics and inflated, convoluted movesets
>only one new character, V and Urizen turned out to be the same, old character, the rest were just simple underlings to be disposed of
>plot is steeped in fan service, struggling to move forward while preoccupied with tying up loose ends

It's fine to do this kind of stuff once, but I fear the series is reaching critical mass, where trying to add new content without fixing what's already there could cause future games to go downhill. What could breathe new life into dmc for it's next installment? Rotating out old cast members for new ones? Streamlining the controls? A new art style?

At last i truly see

Attached: file.png (612x410, 566K)

Dante in the novel goes goes on his inner thoughts and in them he talks about how he can get a woman if he wants to but he just can't be assed.

He is not but this aspect is completely irrelevant.

He's not. There's no way he could be. But it doesn't matter.

So he's a volcel

Attached: file.png (581x394, 206K)

Balrog 2

I need the gif of this, also, he is a role model, so he is a virgin by choice.

I thought it was a dog laying down with his asshole showing

Dante son that is Gene from Godhand or DMC3 Dante but more wacky

Attached: 1553043176179.png (1000x581, 717K)

But user, Vergil's forehead is normal, it's just that his hair are slicked back. I'd kiss his forehead goodnight everyday if i could.

Attached: 1553695391982.jpg (820x457, 42K)

Not that type of Cameltoe....

Attached: vergil upset.gif (200x185, 2.99M)

Trish's face model would make a cute lesbian.

y-yeah that's how I am to

Attached: 1541644071436.png (400x397, 244K)

"Now who would like a cookie?"

So what does Nero get for beating BP? I know Dante gets the Vergil hair, and V gets the lightsaber.

Attached: 1548387762359.png (440x243, 147K)

So, what happened in development for the supposed rewrite to happen?

>V has Mundus' minions as his familiars, which doesn't make sense for Vergil since he couldn't talk as Nelo Angelo, likely didn't interact or care about them.
>V ends up in a dimension in that mission where he fights the 3 bosses that heals his body, but it has no effect on the story and is never mentioned again
>Vergil mentions a fight between Nero and Dante in the credits sequence fight if you fuck up, that never happened. (Assuming he doesn't just mean that bitchslap)
>Itsuno mentioning that this was going to be the end of the Sons of Sparda storyline
>Balrog looking visually similar to Urizen 3

They didn't particularly imply that he's never known a woman. Just that he likes it better when he has to chase them as opposed to the other way around.

In this particular instance a woman is literally naked and about to throw herself on his pelvis and he no way fags her and leaves the room.

A body more feminine and he literally would be a better Trish I am actually feeling sad about that.

I had assumed he forged Rebellion and Yamato after sealing the the Force Edge in the underworld, but the files in the archives say that he split the Sparda itself into those three blades.

Would he get Nightmare as a firearm, too?

Attached: 35263.jpg (700x600, 75K)

Having a nero and dante be mc and have them be playable for all missions. I know we'll never get playable vergil in the base game evn if the plot does rotate around him.

Don't forget the concept art for female V that had Mundus in it

dewit yes please.

Attached: 429315239-Roy-Batty-from-Blade-Runner.jpg (230x243, 17K)

Is that from the novel where he was Tony Redrave?
I don't want Dante to be a slut

Attached: 1553729800978.jpg (3840x2160, 1.06M)

He gets more Power autism

Attached: DMC5 COMBO MOVIE SideN.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Thinking of picking up the HD collection, does the series hold up? What games/series would you guys compare it to?

The what now?

This ending was kino as hell

why her titties look so big in some shots but pretty small most of the time
So N/Human Nero would basically just be Shinji? Very scared/insecure and confused child and wants to live up to his father's expectations? And then demon side Nero would be similar to Urizen but kind of toned down a bit maybe. If pic related is true, then would Nero's demon side basically be him if he never had Kyrie? I mean, the main point of V/Urizen is that V has Vergil's memories of his mother and childhood since those are things that represent Vergil's humanity; Urizen doesn't remember any of that cause he's just Vergil's raw lust for power.

Attached: kyrie_2.jpg (500x500, 50K)

Maybe they are keeping Mundus for a DLC ? One can dream..

How? Griffon narrates the entire thing, 'le gasp, he's absorbing da sparda?!'

Attached: tradition.jpg (1300x900, 212K)

Easier hood taunt with glowing yellow eyes.

Yea Forums sings Crimson Cloud WHEN???

Attached: autism.jpg (3840x1600, 741K)

>murdoc from gorillaz

>>Vergil mentions a fight between Nero and Dante in the credits sequence fight if you fuck up, that never happened. (Assuming he doesn't just mean that bitchslap)
I think that's what he meant

>V has Mundus' minions as his familiars, which doesn't make sense for Vergil since he couldn't talk as Nelo Angelo, likely didn't interact or care about them.
DMC 2 novel had him commanding old dmc 1 enemies as Nelo Angelo, so they probably borrowed from this idea

I think Mundus was supposed to be involved as well since they keep name dropping him.

>PUBIC ENEMY

Attached: Screenshot_20190402-183620_Spotify.jpg (1080x880, 219K)

Unlimited Power

I want to use rebellion or sparda but I'm afraid I'll just be gimping myself.

Y-you wasted an arm!

DELET THAT also soonâ„¢

Oh fuck

hard to compare DMC to another series before it since it basically gave birth to "cuhrazy" action games. Closest I can compare it to is Bayonetta which is a spiritual successor to it anyways. The HD collection is worth it for 2 kino ass games (even tho DMC1 is super butchered in a lot of ways, mostly presentation wise), and you get to experience one of the worst games of all time along with them.

>he couldn't talk as Nelo Angelo
he could laugh maniacally like a saturday morning villain. I'm sure he could get his intentions across.

Anyhow
>Between Nero and Dante
It's pretty clear that originally during recording they must have pitched a fight with nero v dante and then Nero v Vergil but they either ran out of time when it came to implementing that (likely)
OR
They recorded the lines for different scenes, than after deliberation decided that people would NOT be receptive to Nero canonically beating Dante even with the double backhand and so left it out (also likely)

There's a small number of examples of dialogue not 100% fitting the scenes. Like
GET OUT OF MY WAY NERO

Either way, all the rewrites aside. It ends in a way I'm happy with Vergil is back and Dante doesn't have to live forever with the burden that he killed his own flesh. Nero is no longer an orphan and now has properly had a "changing of the guard" and Vergil is finally happy.

Also don't forget the fact that
>A. Tony/Dante was hungover
>B. He had just woken up from a dream that was a flashback of the time his mother got brutally fucking murdered by demons when he was a child which scarred him for life
>C. The woman had just made fun of the fact he was dreaming about his mother (she didn't actually know what happened to Eva, but still)
So I don't think he was really in the mood for fucky times at that moment.

Attached: What_the_fuck.png (1004x644, 1.21M)

Attached: 1552761729834.jpg (930x993, 144K)

1 is kind of like Resident Evil 2 but with a sword and a jump button in some ways. Different director so the tone and atmosphere are quite different, but the events of 1 give context to a lot that happens in later titles.
2 is shit. Maybe worth one play through if you can be bothered.
3 is like the grandfather of 4 and 5 mechanically and has the best plot in the series in my opinion. If you're playing on PC you can use the style switcher mod to switch styles anytime, but I wouldn't recommend it on a first play through since it can make some fights trivial.

>the eyes of mundus form an upside down v
>surrounded by a crimson cloud
HMMMMMMMM

Oh my...

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-04-02 21-10-04-404.jpg (1680x1048, 439K)

Where did Nico get that Trish sticker

Did the new update change anything besides adding BP/uncensoring the PS4 version?

desu id love for them to get a new wielder (maybe nero as a gift from dante if red queen is broken/lost)

their elemental attacks are fire and wind(?), which im sure the exceed system could migrate to, and itd give nero his usual sword formation, dual wield, and some polestaff weapon all in one (prob weapon swap to the different formations instead of it being like balrog to give it more moves tho)

and it give a great char pairing back to boot, who would probably be tolerated more by nero

Yeah. I mean they're never going to ever explicitly state that Dante has ever known a woman. They got fanbases of different genders and sexual persuasions to consider.

3 is plain great, it has a great atmosphere, a simple but very well executed story and the highest high in the series. The gameplay that fathered 3 and 4. Some very miss bosses, but overall still the best game.
1 aged a lot if you ask me, it has a great atmosphere for exploring a gothic castle, but the story is weak and the gameplay just isn't there yet. But its short, give it a try, drop it if you don't care about it.
2 sucks.

There is also a style switcher mod for 3, so you have access to all styles at once as Dante. Vergil also gets doppelgänger and quicksilver because why the fuck not.
If you already played 4/5 and gotten used to style switching as Dante, I'd recommend playing with it.
There was a crash at M19 with it in the previous version, but all you had to do was uninstall the mod for it, finish m19 and reinstall it for m20 and it all worked no problem. I imagine it is the same still or has been fixed by now.

How the fuck do I fight shadows in DMC1 hard?
M02 just comes out of nowhere and rapes me

I get the impression that Nero's taunts is rising the style earlier but that may be just placebo

>Would he get Nightmare as a firearm, too?
>verg
>guns

>basically openly nerdy vergil except instead of being fast is fucking jacked

i know he had to die but hes up there with arkhams unabashed power mania for me

I used Sparda almost all the way through SoS because I didn't feel like learning how to use DSD. Wasn't bad at all but after adjusting to DSD in the Void, I can't go back. You could always just equip all three swords because why not?

how do i g it gud with rg? the timing seems so wonky

Took me awhile too. Now that I'm used to DSD's moveset, I can't go back. The summoned swords are just too good

I mean, in another level

I tought they'd respawn with you

Are you supposed to let the camera stay "still" in DMC games? It moves so slowly I can't turn around fast enough.

Is Cavaliere Angelo different in Bloody Palace? I S-Ranked him first try on SoS without SDT and I've died to him three times now. I've gotten to the point where I can consistently reach him without too much danger but I've yet to go further. What sucks is that knowing the lineup of floors I know I can at least reach the Triple Fury floor and probably Malphas.

Attached: 1552169510822.png (865x570, 970K)

So how much utility do you feel Wire snatch and Breakaway offer in 5?
Wire snatch does allow snatch use with Hold and Breakaway is useful, but I’m wondering whether they should be kept in future entries.
Getting rid of wire snatch could free up directional inputs for the breakers to have them work even more like styles.
With Breakaway gone, you’d have a full d-pad to work with on Nero for potential switching.

>

Attached: 20190402211738_1.jpg (1920x1080, 387K)

maybe a demon that found his corpse and extracted some of his remaining essence, and learned enough from him on how to blend with the human world and work from there

is cerberus combo b hard to time for anyone else?

Attached: 1553901933341.jpg (480x344, 13K)

Use Warm Up to train against him without having to blow like 30 minutes beforehand. Once you can beat him consistently, go into actual BP.

You can be not a virgin and still celibate from a certain point onward. He doesn't fuck because he doesn't want to, not because he can't.

yep, it's weird how much you need to delay it, never had a problem with it in DMC3

Spam E&I and jumaway like a retard. When the core is exposed stinger them like twice. Then just run away until the self destruct.

Yes that's literally it. If you need more damage than DT for your shots to be lightning flavored. Get used to fighting them now as there are tons of them now.

So what was the intention behind this concept art trying to make Dante look more like Gutsu?

Attached: Berserker Dante.jpg (554x900, 318K)

Spiralling fan ideas. Tell me what you guys think.

>prequel of when Dante and Vergil met a year before dmc3
>Vergil's the one opening a devil hunting business, Dante joins
>properly mission-based as you take jobs fighting devils around the world, missions unlock faster if you rank well
>both brothers are playable from the start, can switch at checkpoints
>turns out Vergil is after a secret map to a demon library with texts on Sparda and the Yemen-Ni-Gru
>Dante likes working with Vergil, doesn't want him to leave
>choose your character while the other becomes the final boss
>cel-shading art style with bright colors
>new sword: Sinbad, a similar with water powers, can surf on the blade
>new gauntlets/greaves: Midas, limbs coated in pyrite, charge moves conjure big golden cubes in earthbending-style moves
>sisters of Nevan: a bass guitar with flaming attacks and icicle drumsticks that conjure rhythmic ice projectiles with accompanying drum and cymbal sounds
>integrated moveset replacing style switching, move variants unlocked by attacking while not targeted
>circle is trickster dodges, royal guard is simply circle while not pressing a direction
>guns charge automatically as long as you're not firing them
>imperfect devil trigger, only the limb gripping the devil arm transforms, maybe one of Dante's eyes changes color and he grows a horn on one side of his head

He becomes a sith lord

Draw as ugly as possible.

How the fuck do you lose to Cavaliere?

E&I and roll around or shotgun them, then DT and fuck them up when their core is open. Or if you're really good you can jump on their spike.

sounds terrible desu

I keep forgetting that this exists. It's actually a really cool feature since it's like a roundabout version of TF Devastation's Challenge mode where you can drop into a particular lineup of enemies or a boss, although it's limited to what's in BP already.

I still think Geryon Knight should've been in BP, perhaps instead of Floor 50, or on Floor 40 with Artemis on 30.

>cel-shading art style
WHACK

Attached: 1552421537602.png (583x203, 185K)

I had a weird revelation come to me today.
>pastebin.com/JWZR8Sn6
This pastebin post detailed a Dante trailer albeit one for a proposed DmC 2 that heavily featured a motorcycle as a weapon.
The first trailer we see of Dante for DMC 5 is him on Cavalier.
Just something to think about.

Attached: Dante sunglasses.jpg (1280x1280, 322K)

Attached: 1552078957932m.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

>It ends in a way I'm happy with
I really heavily dislike the story in 5, mostly because the storybeats are so badly executed and rushed. The only thing I liked writing wise was V, but he is just a one off character we'll never see again.
The way it ended actually pulled me completely out of the game in disbelief because of the poor pacing at the end.

There is stupid stuff like Dante just going to Sparda's mansion to merely get the idea to stab himself with Rebellion.
The very least they could have done is move that flashback sequence with Eva to there, like getting stabbed reawakened those memories for at least some emotional impact.
Similarly Nero getting his DT because of that phonecall which is just "be yourself." They could have had something more sudden that made more sense, like Vergil stabbing Nero with Yamato, taunting him about not having enough power and being unable to protect anybody. Leading to Nero grabbing the blade and going ballistic.
Also the idea that Vergil felt abandoned by mommy and that is what made him different from Dante. I always thought it was supposed to be them being identical twins that experienced the same shit and dealt with it differently, which I found far more compelling.

I could go on endlessly about the writing in 5, given the shit they had to work with it is just bad. Its sad that we will never get a reunion between Dante and Vergil done right, nor Vergil dealing with the fact with his son.

Going even earlier than 3 but not early enough to tell Sparda's story sounds boring with all that they've built up. Also Cerberus is canonically Dante's first Devil Arm, Before The Nightmare confirms that Cerb is the only one he didn't sell because of sentimental reasons. And then Balrog destroyed him.

Pin them to the wall.

>Fucking Trish
Get a look at this faggot, he thinks Dante's not a Chad Virgin!

YOU REAP

I didn't take too many against Artemis I'm afraid. I wanted some good ones with the ground rose throw into finger gun, but she kept recovering and zooming away every time. That was the only good one I got from that fight. Maybe some other time.

Attached: abigguyandall.jpg (1920x1080, 330K)

I think it's time this moved to /vg/. It's just tumblr/fujoposting at this point

>AAAH! HE'S STABBING ME WITH A FUCKING CHICKEN KNIFE! V, HELP ME!!!

Attached: 1553240903218.png (2771x2013, 2.96M)

1. all these ideas are canonically incorrect
2. they don't make sense
3. the art style change is stupid
It's almost like you're shitposting.

Attached: devil_trigger_dante_by_lightrail.jpg (791x660, 767K)

I feel the same way when I see either scrubs of Sparda or people rolling for Patty based on the old image I made post-E3.

Make him look like Urien, but they did that for Nero instead.

I wish you could skip the first 35 floors

i still had one full health bar and it had just that same amount of hp and then I choked

Itsuno has wanted a motorcycle Devil Arm for Dante ever since DMC2/3.

No, they're just BFFLs

Attached: Kamiya_Trish.jpg (1440x1325, 412K)

>not having a series of UPS/generator backups + on-demand 4g hotspots at all times

What attacks hit you? Its not even DMD to two shot you either

Is that why he stole Lady's motorcycle in 3? Their attempt at a new weapon that fell through midway?

we have a backup generator but it was turned off

at least steam saved my levels up to 37

Too crazy, this is the power i lack.

Attached: 1415371025552.gif (438x300, 2.6M)

V is the best husbandooooo~

Shitpost is best liiiiiiife~

Vergil a shit because he's an autistic Sephirothhhhhhhhhh~

Attached: D3K0Wy_UEAAnJIc.jpg (1536x2048, 506K)

You probably can with CE

>Similarly Nero getting his DT because of that phone call which is just "be yourself."
"just be yourself" Was Kyrie telling him to do what he thought was right in this situation. The DT was actually activated because of his stubborn refusal to let them kill each other. I guess it's like his arm getting all fucked up because he and Kyrie were about to get attacked in the pre to 4.

>felt abandoned by mommy
I thought the implication there was that his childhood was so fucked up because he never changed his name or some stupid shit. So while Dante was Tony Redgrave and didn't get found by Mundus until he was a man, Vergil was being harrowed by demons ever since his early age. Their diverging points is pretty much where their mother died. Tony lives a comfortable life with pseudo amnesia that's been present in the game since the first Novel. Vergil was busy making mundus seethe with constant demon attacks and drawing even further inside himself.

I think Dante misunderstood why Vergil is how he is. Because while Urizen says he has no memory of abandonment issues he asks why Dante is so strong and how he never lost anything. Which would feed back into the original fan theory that the trauma of losing their mother is the definitive instance which drove their lives. I mean the place Vergil goes to to shank himself is their old home. The glass background is a reflection of their old family home. And when Vergil remerges the background shatters, which to me I thought was supposed to be symbolic of him finally letting go of that past.

I held this off on the end but
>taunting him about not having enough power and being unable to protect anybody.
That wouldn't fit a post merge Vergil. Especially not somebody who would thank Nero for his efforts to help him become whole.

On the last topic that I've thought about a lot. I think Vergils plan was of the same mind as V's summons where they essentially used Dante as a form of assisted suicide to right there wrongs.

How about Malphas?

Attached: 20190323222817_1.jpg (1920x1080, 436K)

why does nobody in this fucking game know how to brush their teeth

Attached: unga_teeth.png (616x501, 666K)

>DMC5 Dante stabs himself
>The other Dantes: Are we a joke to you?

Attached: 1553419586552.png (3851x1535, 1.46M)

Dat Jester

>more ban evasion
Watch your blood pressure, Barry. It can't be healthy to seethe that much.

Please stop using my husbando to shitpost, Barry.

Too much Monsterâ„¢.

Attached: 5E6EF856-E4A2-4C15-A188-5D7CE5B848DD.jpg (1024x1024, 126K)

With Crazy Excellence?

>implying the opinion of this baldy is of any relevance

Attached: 1554196344468.png (170x196, 58K)

Vergil does. Which is funny considering what he has gone through.

Sure, but also Cheat Engine

>Global Rule 11
You are lucky this site is starving

fuck off vergil a handsome

Attached: D2E7IZ9WsAE4kUy.jpg (960x1200, 140K)

what the hell is that on vergil's face?

i swear he's the only one. v's teeth start off clean enough looking but by the time he's cracking they're all ugly and tinted yellow

I forgot the official story or their reason for abandoning the idea but yeah, that cutscene was all they wound up with.

>if you kill the girl now, who will the victor party with
What did Dante mean by this

Attached: me on the left.jpg (1638x1439, 2.51M)

How are they canonically incorrect? I'm just going off of what we haven't seen in any game and dmc3 is the earliest installment.

Can't report in dmc5

Attached: massacred.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

this makes me like Jester more

Attached: 1313721021071.jpg (400x300, 66K)

They ended up using it for two or three cutscenes didn't they?

>
Holy fuck women are born to be impregnated

Female Nero and Vergil looks like Trish. Female dante looks like Vaan, and female V looks like every Visual Kei musician ever.

DMC 2 Dante avoided that fate.
Dante also got impaled by one of Urizen tentacles.
So I think he met the quota

Fuck me, Yea Forums, I finally got DMC5 and this shit just isn't clicking for me. I can't exactly pinpoint why. The level design is kinda shit and the missions are just "walk to the next horde and repeat" but at least I thought the combat would do it for me, but no. I wanted to be happy with this game and now I'm disappointed. God damn it.

Attached: 1532283708910.jpg (339x419, 11K)

>autistic sephiroth
>as if it was a bad thing

Those two are really different though (and their comparison is completely dumb by the way). Vergil is best boy.

Hear my idea out :
>DMC game
>You play as either Dante or Vergil
>1-2 player game
>there are sparring matches in some parts of the game where you tackle the other player
>team combos are a thing
>sometimes the other brother falls behind while the other brother fights and they switch.
>enemies are more plentiful and much harder and adapt to your methods of fighting making you get better and better.
>for single player you can just play as one of the brothers either by yourself or with the AI.

Attached: __dante_and_vergil_devil_may_cry_5_and_etc_drawn_by_yoshikawa_tatsuya__sample-7b03d5782645e9e5a46172 (850x457, 70K)

playing through SoS made me realise how much I suck as Dante
he has so many possibilities that I want to use as much of them as possible and I end up being shit on everything

should I just focus on getting good with balrog and RG?

He will make Virgil the girl.

>Holy fuck women are born to be impregnated
no shit

Attached: 1552015043101.jpg (600x703, 42K)

>what the hell is that on Vergil's face?
He finally hit puberty.

Attached: 049.jpg (553x441, 28K)

You sound like its your first DMC

teeth are naturally supposed to be slightly yellowed, pure white teeth are a cosmetic enhancement everyone expects to be natural because they watch too much TV

??

>Two characters

Dropped

People who think that DmC5 isn't going to have $40+ of garbage DLC shoved into it are deluded.

refer to this post --->

Attached: 1551943089697.png (721x408, 375K)

It's not. I love 1 and 3 to death and I enjoyed 4 despite it being only half finished.

>give Trish Eva's hair
>suddenly looks good

Attached: 20190330235346_1.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

No Vergil dlc in dmc5...
No co-op bloody palace either

that's more than just slightly yellowed and they really aren't supposed to be unless your diet consists of complete shit

Vergil killed millions.

AND WHY DONT YOU LIKE THE BEST ONE SO FAR

Attached: you will not forget.jpg (891x891, 178K)

what you mean by that?

if you say so, user. I'll remind you that we knew DLC plans from SFV to DmC to DD:DA to even SFIV.
And yet there aren't even any rumors for more DLC for 5 despite there also being rumors for Capcom's 2020.

I'll happily be wrong but literally everybody in the project saying that there aren't anymore plans draws a definitive picture.

I DON'T KNOW BUT I WISH I DID OKAY

>they really aren't supposed to be unless your diet consists of complete shit
yes, they are
you cannot maintain white teeth without going to unnatural lengths

Not them but I don't know a single person who isn't a druggie or severe autist who bathes once a month who has teeth that yellow.

>hebought.jpg

At least whe have his smile.

Cries in Vergil's dlc in a corner of my room.

Attached: 1553814293871.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

well, we got dmc4:SE 7 years after the game, so I believe in anything

give him a break
he's been too busy thinking about that time his uncle called him dead weight

Will lady mention this too vergil now when he sees her again

>you cannot maintain white teeth
my teeth are white and all i do is brush twice a day. they're about the same color as my eyeballs.

And ?

Have you beaten the game yet.

>literally everybody in the project saying that there aren't anymore plans
B-but Okabe...

Attached: sad lady.webm (900x506, 1.79M)

post pics

I forgot his name was going to be Hyne. Why is that such a popular name in weebland?

Not him but, I assure you, that's not druggie yellow. That's not even smoker yellow

View image at your own peril

t. somebody who lives in a not nice neighborhood filled with people who make less than stellar life decisions about their consumption of meth.

Attached: T3HsAYm.jpg (899x598, 58K)

her schnoz is still pretty bad, but that's an improvement. I wonder if she'd look better if you gave her darker/more red lipstick like in previous games. In 5 it just looks like she's wearing light lip gloss

Attached: mom.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

>Jester/Arkham's name was Hyne
Strange

You weren't planning on crying without saying "Howdy!" first, were you now?

Attached: 1552530895429.png (377x465, 345K)

I'll never get enough of these screenshots. My god.

You just know.

Attached: when senpai notices you.jpg (1969x1969, 554K)

can you believe this twink gives it to Vergil on a daily basis?
why isn't Vergil the one in a cane again?

Attached: 1552861893131.jpg (2560x1440, 859K)

man, Dante's missions are easily the most boring in the game in terms of level designs/cutscenes and enemies

Lady butt is fucking cute i tell you that

Attached: 1552691217609.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

sure gimme a minute to brush since i just ate

Currently on mission 16. Obviously DMC has more shit than just one single playthrough, but come on, the other good ones had a solid devil hunter campaign for me before tackling the other difficulties. 5 just feels kinda boring right now, maybe SoS will improve it?

For some reason they like keeping vergil stuff a secret I have no clue why.

>The DT was actually activated because of his stubborn refusal to let them kill each other.
I understand that, I just think the execution is utterly awful

>I thought the implication there was that his childhood was so fucked up because he never changed his name or some stupid shit.
That might be a thing that was in the library entries, but I didn't really read most of them. Important stuff like that should be mentioned in the game rather there. Just like V's book being Vergil's childhood favorite.
Just let V mention it early on in a cutscene how he always liked that book as a child, done. There is no reason to have it in the library.

>And when Vergil remerges the background shatters, which to me I thought was supposed to be symbolic of him finally letting go of that past.
Symbolism like that, if it is actually supposed to be that, only works if you actually have the thing that is being symbolized happen.
So only the symbolism by itself doesn't work, and I certainly did not get the impression that Vergil got over his past, since he just wanted to fight and kill Dante once and for all before Nero beat him into submission. Kinda making V's development pointless.

>That wouldn't fit a post merge Vergil.
He only fights Nero because Dante agreed 'if I beat Nero, I am stronger than you' and he even says a line or two during the fight about acknowledging Nero's strength.

The writing sadly is all over the place, there are some ideas that could work well but are only implied, or things that happen but are terribly executed.

Man I don't know why but Vergil in this image just reminds me of the motherfucker with the knives in SPL 2

Of course not ! I say "Howdy!" in my sleep when I dream of cowboys Dante and Vergil .

>that on pic on the far right
HNNNNG

Attached: Lady_butt.jpg (3272x2284, 2.33M)

Oh, the motorcycle itself, yeah Lady uses it quite a bit until Dante trashes it. I don't know if THAT bike was set to be his Devil Arm, doubtful actually. It probably would have resembled something like Nevan in the end, demon/object hybrid. Maybe someone else knows what interview has Itsuno talking about it.

You unlock all the moves?
Try revisiting the old ones to try to zero in on the things that feel off?

Same but I want some of her in Trish's outfit. That choker is already doing things to me.

WHERES THE FUCKING BP CO OP CAPCOM WHY EVEN MAKE THE NETCODE IF YOU WONT USE IT

That's a good user!

Attached: 1552099140044.png (1680x942, 3.86M)

does someone have the original of OP pic? i love collecting images of old magazine video game adds.

Sorry but if you are not by now masturbating at Dante's gameplay there is no hope for you. I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the party

Attached: b07.gif (680x433, 260K)