You taking care of your ears Yea Forums?

You taking care of your ears Yea Forums?

Attached: 20190402_152824.png (720x658, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

simplynoise.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=7wOUFo4Lwf8
youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo
youtube.com/watch?v=E_XRfvBKEiY
youtube.com/watch?v=8Y2HU5riUsk
youtube.com/watch?v=89F5fpvwPr0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=UqWwsUhrFBw
youtu.be/B_XEY-nsXag
youtube.com/watch?v=VVQz6jE3X50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol

I hate tinnitus on my right ear, shit sucks

Attached: 20190402_152812.png (720x712, 474K)

Tinnitus isn't that bad. What a pussieeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Headphones don't give you fucking tinnitus. People have gotten tinnitus throughout all of history.

Worst case scenario couldn't you just destroy the ear drum and stop the sound?

No, my left ear is clogged due to ear wax.

Got mild tinnitus, I'd kill myself too if it got bad

Already too late, that's what going to gigs with loud music and working in a stainless steel factory as a teenager during school holidays will do to your ears.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee4lyfe

They do but I know what you mean bruh

I had compacted ear wax on my right ear last year, shit SUCKED.

It's from the nerve directly, not the ear drum.

WHAT?

I blast loud music constantly, just I don’t got little bitch ears so

Never, EVER take these headlines at face value. A human life is a lot more complicated than fucking headphones.

Biiiiiizzzzzzzz

He said EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He should have been wearing those programming socks

i find it comfy

do you always hear it or only when it's completely silent? I only hear it loudly when i sleep on my left/right ear

If your headphones are giving you tinnitus when you didn't have it before it's because you're blasting them at voltages they're not supposed to be outputting.

I've had tinnitus for years and years. What a pussy. One less sőyboy tainting the gene pool.

Tinnitus is caused by the brain thinking you are hearing the sound

i'm not sure if "destroying" the ear drum would get rid of the sound

I've had tinnitus for over 5 years now. Any kind of background noise helps me forget about it though which is why I'm able to to live with it

i listen to white noise to distract me from it

Why is there still no cure for this shit?

I've had tinnitus since I was 16, you get used to it after like a year, what a dick

Keep doing you bro!

Attached: 20190402_152752.png (720x811, 531K)

no.

there's several different types of tinnitus, and doctors pretty much can identify none of them because they're all caused by very complex shit in either the inner ear or brain.

there's even theories that your brain starts to just make the sound up after a certain amount of time and it's no longer actually there.

I once read about some slav who had tinnitus und went to a shady doctor to have his ear fucked so he can hear silence again, and after he woke up he still had tinnitus.

Attached: DwIwQQ2V4AEkTw3.jpg (464x380, 33K)

Sounds comfy af

So I always hear a faint ringing in my ears but it just becomes white noise when other sounds are layered on top of it. Do I have tinnitus or is it just the sound of my inner ear hairs?

I used to work at a gun show so I already have tinnitus. Shit sucks.

>my brain costantly put music on
how do i stop this
sometimes when i'm fapping my brain start playing BANG BANG BANG PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER and it ruins it

I hear it all the time

I can't remember a time when I didn't have tinnitus.

you can mask tinnitus with white noise
simplynoise.com/

ive never not had tinnitus, but thankfully it stopped bothering me years ago

I have tinnitus and it doesn't bother me because I thought it was natural. Same as seeing fireflies in my vision. All whacky body stuff.

How loud does tinnitus get?
I get some soft noises in my left ear every now and then.

youtube.com/watch?v=7wOUFo4Lwf8
youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo
youtube.com/watch?v=E_XRfvBKEiY

I could get used to that, but it would probably drive me insane.

Because it's something that stems from inside the brain and the brain is still largely a black box to us.

Its wax. Clean your ears.

But that enhances my fapping (slang for down-cranking my swizzlestick).

>be borderline
>ringing in ears constantly
>always hearing voices telling me to kill myself and I’m worthless
>hear people saying negative things about me anytime I go out in public
I’d never kill myself though lmao. Had a freind who recently killed himself though shit weighs on me bad.

Sure, already go Tinnitus but has pretty much gotten used to it enough so i don't notice it unless its really quiet (for example when I stay at my parents house in the countryside I has issues with falling asleep)

>All those youtube poop videos I watched in high school
It was worth the ear damage

Attached: image.jpg (388x320, 33K)

I can only hear ringing if I lock my jaw up, is that normal? It doesn't really bother me at all.

if it's quiet it can sound like an earthquake also go to an ear doctor and get your ears cleaned.
DO NOT STICK Q TIPS IN YOUR EARS

Even as a 10 year old child I would still hear something in silence. Now as an adult I hear a slight tea kettle like ring if I'm in silence and I'm only 20.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Y2HU5riUsk

this reminds me of that one fag on Yea Forums that gave himself tinnitus because he liked listening to noise music so much that he wanted to hear that shit constantly

Hmm i may have skin cancer in my ears.

MAH

MAH

MAH

Attached: 1502293985805.gif (208x269, 495K)

That must have been some pretty bad tinnitus. I have tinnitus too since childhood and the hums of ACs and fans are enough to drown it out.

So how do I avoid getting tinnitus then? How do I take care of my earholes? They already fill up with wax every four months.

That happens to me sometimes aswell, also happens if i tilt my neck a certain way.
fuck knows if it's normal i just assume it's like wires getting crossed or someshit

>partially deaf, can't hear for shit
>people try talk to me at work
>if i don't want to pay attention to their bullshit pretend i can't hear them and walk right past them
it's a win-win situation

Attached: 1352350512816.gif (450x253, 2.66M)

I get this too but I can't stand q tips, makes me squeamish. I just let it build up and then dump some ear cleaner shit in my ears twice a day, makes my ear start shitting out earwax and it's cleared out in two days.

Nah, just use some debrox. I got overactive earwax glands and sensitive ears. Shit cleans them out good and I just get the rest with a currette.

that's just blood pressure on your ear canal

>hearing is normal most of the time
>every few days tinnitus creeps in for a few minutes at a time
>can't bear it
I don't know if this is normal or indicative of it getting worse as I'll get older but I'd probably kill myself too if it got to full force

lol fag

Go fuck yourself putting a cue tip in your ear actually forces most of the wax down deeper. or people with a lot of wax production it makes the situation worse.

Need to go to the doctor or buy an earigation kit

Attached: 1404773203791.jpg (329x297, 24K)

>Hearing beer and tractorhumping music on repeat
>Not even gouging your ears out can stop it
Honestly a reasonable response.

Attached: 1462590303313.gif (221x196, 410K)

This is frustrating, can you write it down?

oh i clean them everyday with qtip shit.

Maybe i should stop.

DID I SAY USE A Q TIP MOTHER FUCKER? NO, I SAID CLEAN YOUR EARS.

that's what you're supposed to do.

qtips are a scam and only make things worse, no doctor recommends them.

I have very mild tinnitus that I can only hear in complete dead silence. I can see why somebody would kill themselves if they had it bad though. It's annoying as fuck.

Jesus christ that's fucking hellish.

>earigation

Attached: [email protected] (671x671, 72K)

Why does this shit still put me in fits of laughter after all these years?
I swear the last thing I watch when I'm old better be a youtube poop I can die laughing to.

>tfw the only tinnitus cure to be developed within decades failed phase-3 trials a few years ago

God fucking damn it, science is so slow. These days I just keep my master volume at 5% and pray it doesn't get any worse.

>I once read about some slav who had tinnitus und went to a shady doctor to have his ear fucked so he can hear silence again, and after he woke up he still had tinnitus.
wow imagine that

SureeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>have Tennitus'
>Takyon won't stop playing in my left ear
youtube.com/watch?v=89F5fpvwPr0

/k/ here.

I don't have tinnitis. How the fuck are you fags managing to do it. Just turn the volume down nigga

Yea take this guys advice

They're good for cleaning nooks and crannies of anything that isn't your ear. That's about it, a nice piece of cotton on a stick to clean hand grease from controllers before I throw them on eBay.

Meditation is supposed to help, but I cant meditate because then the sound gets worse

because the brain is an asshole we don't really understand

I definitely have some form of tinnitus from all the concerts uve gone to. I bring earplugs to each one but usually only leave them half in my ears.
I thought I really fucked up at the last one I went to but after going to sleep I woke up and the low hissing in my left ear was completely gone. One of these days I'm sure all the damage I've done will cash in all at once and I'll just suddenly go deaf

How do headphones give you tinnitus? having the volume too loud? shit I'll just turn it down yikes

Attached: 1554187065575.png (773x767, 428K)

just imagine hearing it every day all day
letting it distract you from conversations, eating, and even sleeping
just a constant, unstoppable loud ringing in only YOUR head

Had some tinnitus but manageable since a long time.

In 2016 I got hyperacusis after a sudden ear stroke.

Remember soda and junk food/sugar fucks up your ear. Also stress, and body rigidity, like your neck and shoulders.

I tend to have it kick in like once every 2-3 weeks and it lasts for 5 seconds. It's not particularly painful, just kinda annoying.

>Be on the verge of falling asleep in bed, halfway beyween dream and reality.
>hear ear shattering lightning/gunshot/sharp explosion noise
>wake up wondering what the fuck it was

I've had this a few times. I never figured out what caused it but it's a known phenomenon. I also have tinnitus but not sure if it's related.

If you have tinnitus, wouldn't your brain block it out after being exposed to it long enough? Like moving into an apartment that reeks of cat piss and forgetting about it after a month.

SUBATOMIC PENETRATION RAPID FIRE THROUGH YOUR SKULL

It's because of "muh ethics" pretty much.

tinnitus is highly involved with nerves and the brain, and you can't experiment around with those on humans that are alive without risk for major fuckups that will get you sued.

and a corpse has a dead nervous system, and even if they didn't they can't fucking tell you if they still hear the tinnitus

I have tinnitus in both ears and chronic migraines. Shit fucking sucks but I wouldn't go that far.

tinnitus = brain damage.

Admitting to having tinnitus = admitting to brain damage

The internet doesn't forget

Attached: paint_stains_lilac_136609_3840x2160.jpg (3840x2160, 3.72M)

WHAT?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome

>be armyfag
>on an exercise with the canadians a few years ago
>engineers blowing up some bangalores
>blank exercise so >ear defence lmao
>going to plug my fingers in my ears for the big boom
>det guy counting down to 0 with long counts
>sets it off at 3 for shits and giggles
>hadn't plugged my fingers in my ears yet
>ears ring to this day

Attached: 1485990848842.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

I used to use q-tips far deep into the canal for years. When I stopped for a few months after running out of Q-tips and repeatedly forgetting to buy new ones, the very next time I used them again I pulled out a glob of wax as big as my fingernail out of each ear.

>Randomly get the “eeeeeeeee” noise out of nowhere occasionally, lasts for a solid 5-10 seconds ish
>No idea what causes it. Don’t listen to super loud shit that’d damage my ears or anything, don’t use any sort of ear wear, clean ears regularly, etc.

Any idea what could be causing this, Yea Forums? Should I get checked out just in case?

Attached: CD61B388-4988-4072-B0BA-904E4A3D592A.jpg (1024x525, 28K)

Buy these and find out

Attached: Sony_MDR-7506_30236247_03.jpg (830x467, 53K)

Extreme autists here always interest me, got a screencap of him?

Reminder that Lasik eye surgery causes suicides. Just keep wearing glasses or contacts you lazy shit.

not him but yea it's constant. Got it from marching band; it's mild and bearable. You can meditate on the sound sometimes.

I was anally masturbating earlier and getting really close and I couldn't stop thinking of a Fall Out Boy song.

Attached: what.png (800x678, 520K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UqWwsUhrFBw

>Remember soda and junk food/sugar fucks up your ear. Also stress, and body rigidity, like your neck and shoulders.
Fuck

Attached: 1541835707094.jpg (800x806, 213K)

How often? It's normal unless it's happening hourly or more.

I heard (haha) it's the cells in your ear dying that causes the ringing. And they don't come back.

Yeah thats normal I think. Go see a doctor anyway.

>tfw visual snow

Typically, the wax is built up from the dust/threads left behind by the Q-tips. That's why having a sterile, metal instrument cleaning your ears is better.

Why does it cause suicides?

it's literally your brain causing it, so...no

the fuk is tinnitus

>If you have tinnitus, wouldn't your brain block it out after being exposed to it long enough?
pretty much
i've had both tinnitus and eye floaters for a good 10+ years and rarely notice them
eye floaters were particularly annoying when i found them but now i only really notice anything when im actively looking for them of if im looking at very bright white light directly

I'm pretty sure I got tinnitus when I went to my first ever concert at 14 and I accidentally stood right next to the speaker in the front row.

How can you have headphones so loud that it gives you such bad tinnitus that you kill yourself? I remember several years ago it flared up really badly and I got slightly addicted to ambien but stopped taking it cold turkey after I noticed withdrawal symptoms.

>double vision
>short sighted
>visual snow
>floaters
>tinnitus

kids today are fucking pussies.

tinnitus never bothers me, I only really notice after drinking black coffee or stressed out

Well this is why you just don't blast music loudly

>TFW I consider lying about having hearing issues in the future.

Attached: 1483921126469.gif (500x357, 358K)

I have that. I just turn on a fan.

Fucking leafs

>if it's quiet it can sound like an earthquake
Wait does that mean I've had tinnitus this whole time and never knew? Just cupped my ears and that's what it sounded like.

Avoid prolonged exposure to loud noises

Fucking engineers all have deeply ingrained brain problems I swear to god man

that happens to me sometimes

>sometimes randomly feel weird in my head
>best way is it feels like im about to faint or i have to like focus/concentrate real hard for some reason
>normally lasts a second or two
>kind of similar to when you're about to fall asleep and you feel like you're falling
>don't know how to explain this to a doctor without sounding crazy
>don't know what causes this
>don't have any money for any crazy tests because broke 21 year old

what is my fate Yea Forums i don't really tell anybody about this

Attached: 1514181674431.jpg (488x488, 47K)

it does to some extend, but the moment somebody brings up the topic you'll notice it again.
or just from scratching your ear. or taking your headphones off and heading to bed.

honestly, the worst thing is that I can no longer enjoy winter. all the snow drowning out the noise outside forces you to be alone with your tinnitus at all times. I live in bumfuck nowhere and there isn't any shit like car noises.

It was dark brown and looked like a small smear of shit, so I don't really see how it could be the byproduct of a q-tip as opposed to just months of wax piling up.

>visual snow
>visual fireflies from fucked blood pressure
>auras due to migraines
my eyes are fucked

I get too much wax, but I'm too pussy to use the debrox itself, I just use warm water with the bulb thing it came with when sound starts to get muffled.
The first week that happened was fucking horrifying though, I thought I was going deaf.

1. Don't be a musician
2. Use earplugs
3. don't turn your music up loud

I'm sure it depends on the doctor, but some report that it makes your vision feel disconnected from your brain. You know how sometimes you zone out and it feels like your mind isn't attached to your body or your vision, but it usually goes away in ten seconds? It lasts forever for them.

Are you the queer that kept spamming his twitter a month or so back

This
youtu.be/B_XEY-nsXag

What I do is lie on my side and pour several drops of medicinal hydrogen peroxide undiluted (you can dilute it with water if you want. That is probably the proper way to do it. I'm a yolo) into each ear and let it bubble for 5 minutes. Then get paper towels to drain it.

Also don't listen to loud things for a prolonged period of time.

I dont think tinnitus works that way, he might actually have had mental problems.

Jesus what a pussy. Most everyone in this generation will have tinnitus because of our constant headphone use. I have tinnitus you just eventually start ignoring it.

My car's exhaust is 110 decibels. Its too late for me.

It's pretty much white noise for me 99% of the time, but I have become more aware lately that it's basically constant - even if it's to a lighter degree.
Not really sure if there's anything to be done about it.

That's now how it works.

That’s what you get for listening to gay as music instead of something comfy

sounds more like a schizo problem than a tinnitus one

Maybe.

Attached: whoknows.jpg (1042x1042, 138K)

>tfw deaf from one ear and hard of hearing in the other

Attached: 1410281592964.gif (372x323, 1.99M)

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HOW IS YOUR TINITUS Yea Forums? personally i have habitated to it and rarely notice it. Take care of your ears. DON'T USE HEADPHONES

Attached: 1553892762477.jpg (964x912, 60K)

I heard tube TVs used to fuck with tinnitus sufferers.
Always heard about that from a person I knew with the condition. Any of you older anons suffered like that

You faggots need a few cracked ribs.
It's hard to worry about your ears ringing when it hurts to breathe.

I get floaters if I stand up too fast, and sometimes my eyes fog up a little. I can't imagine killing yourself over just that. It only makes sense if you go completely blind

According to the last hearing test I took at work, yes. I'd post the results but no idea where i put the results paper.

Debrox is harmless bro. Just warm it up in your hands and put a cotton ball over your ear once its in. Then just listen to the pops. It makes your ears shit earwax, its great.

It's funny. Sometimes I will fuck with people that are assholes by making repeat the same shit 4 or 5 times in a row until they are screaming and pissed off.

Attached: 1463714638920.jpg (653x603, 42K)

I had tinnitus in my left ear for like a month. After cleaning out my ear a bit one day, I manged to make it go away. I don't know how I did it because that shit never works. Anyway, it was a really weird sensation. It felt like I had enhanced hearing spidey sense shit for about 30 minutes.
Still have it in my right ear though.

My hearing drops out on one ear and then the eeeeeeee noise comes in

Could be a tumor, my mom had similar issues and it turned out it was a tumor that pushed against a vein blocking blood flow to the brain

>you just eventually start ignoring it.

This, it's rarely quiet enough anywhere I am that I become totally aware of my tinnitus and when it is and I do it's not that big of a deal.

I have tinnitus pretty bad but as long as there is some kind of noise I don't notice it, which is why I always have a fan running in the background when I'm chilling at home. When there's total silence I'm always surprised how loud it is and how it must always be there.

I use earbuds, will that fuck me too?

Probably a brain tumor.

Attached: dead.gif (498x249, 3.46M)

Yea if you can hear shit that isn't coming from an actually source around you, you probably got tinnitus, get your ears checked out or clean them in a responsible manner if it's just ear wax you can sort that shit out, some people aren't so lucky

>stand up
>can't see anything
>can't hear anything
>feel like I'm falling
>After a second it goes away

It's been happening as long as I can remember and only happens sometimes.

Attached: doggos_of_c.png (691x624, 294K)

Those are a form of minor seizure. Your brain is short-circuiting. They get worse with time unless medicated. Uou definitely need to see a doctor.

Ok but that doesn't mean they don't. Everything goes loud enough to fuck up your hearing. I failed the hearing test to join the army because I used to blast music on my discman

what does tinnitus sound like?

Definitely not hourly or daily or something, but I have no idea how often really. Typically maybe a week or two, if I had to guess?

Will probably try to do that soon. Thanks user.

Headphones don't give you tinnitus. Blasting loud audio gives you tinnitus.

Reminder fags get a version of roastie lips, where there asshole is much more wrinkled and goes outwards

that wasn't tinnitus, there was a spider living in your ear

Seems like a pretty stupid reason to kill yourself
I have it pretty bad in my right ear but jeez, he must have been seriously depressed for other reasons

>tfw mild hearing damage, probably from attending loud concerts a few times
I am on borrowed time, bros
Next time I'm going, I'm putting in ear plugs, even if it looks fucking retarded

Attached: 1549546951739.png (1280x703, 1.35M)

You faggots need to get cancer.
It's hard to worry about broken ribs when every single cell in your body is getting destroyed.

i've had pretty bad tinnitus for as long as i can remember

think it might have been due to asthma meds as a kid, read they can cause it

>have literal autism
>severe sensory issues about ears
>if sounds from both ears are not "equal" it fucks me up
>also have earwax problems
>occasionally one ear gets clogged and I have to basically extremely carefully brain surgery myself with a toothpick to clear it enough to hear again while trying not to have autism meltdown because debrox etc doesn't work and also gives me autism attacks
I hate being autistic

Attached: 1343089787456.png (389x255, 7K)

You failed a hearing test because you're defective; not because you made poor decisions.

Baby Shark

sometimes i see double on both eyes, didn't think that was possible.

Tube tv have a constant EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that just fucks anyone with sensitive hearing in general.

My ears are fine. My eyes are fucked because I wanted to prove I was tough enough to stare at the sun when I was a retarded kid though.

That's just the blood rushing out your head.

There's all kinds
Mine sounds like someone blowing across the top of a deep bottle

youtube.com/watch?v=VVQz6jE3X50

Attached: 1473927148981.gif (300x173, 976K)

maybe . I personally just use speakers you don't want tinnitus bro.

different for every person pretty much.

mine sounds like old CTR white noise.

Guys. A lot of tinnitus is the sound of blood flowing through your ears.

EVERYONE has it to some degree.

Chill, you're probably fine.

Attached: 1546563373276[1].gif (678x422, 55K)

Fuck you now i noticed my Tinnitus

I've had tinnitus most of my life. I don't really know what caused it, as I've never been one to listen to music at obscene volumes, and aside from going to a couple concerts in my early teens I've never been exposed to anything that could permanently fuck up my ears.

You get used to it after a while. I forgot I even had tinnitus for like 10 years or so until someone here brought it up sometime around October last year. It annoyed me for a few months after that, but other problems consumed me to the point that I forgot about it again. I still remember I have it sometimes on days where it might be louder than normal, but in general it doesn't bother me. I can imagine that if you've lived your whole life without it and suddenly you have an incurable ringing in your ears it might drive to you irrational things, but you really do get used to it.

Attached: 1542081547839.jpg (452x557, 31K)

>not using ear plugs at concerts
you brought this on yourself idiot.

I get that but I always figured it was because I'm really tall.

>Suddenly feel like an explosion hits my senses, head throbs, eyes start seeing stars
>always feel a quick increasing throbbing beforehand a
>then it just disapears after a split second

I've had tinnitus in both ears since I remember existing what a cuck. Dosen't bother me at all anymore.

I don't get headaches or anything else really that would be a symptom of that.

I'm totally conscious during them though, don't you black out during a seizure? I've been sporadically getting these for years and they haven't gotten worse at all.

I probably should still see a doctor though regardless.

Back in middle school I'd quietly sit around between classes while everyone else in the room was behaving like a posse of chimps, then occasionally they'd all start screaming really loudly in unison to the point where the overlap and interference between them would cause a ringing in my ears.
I seriously hope they suffer for this shit.

Attached: tired.jpg (400x288, 26K)

my ears dont have blood faggot

you should to go a doctor and have your earwax drained using oil and waterpump. or do it yourself with kit. toothpicks are extremely retarded to put in your ears.

Mine changes loudness at times. Usually it's not noticeable unless it's quiet, but other times it's annoying as shit. Have it in both ears so I pretty much no respite at night and have have a fan blowing at max speed even during the winter to make it not as quiet.

>got tinnitus from anti-depressants
>went off anti-depressants
>tinnitus goes away
>COMES BACK OUT OF NOWHERE MONTHS AFTER I STOPPED TAKING THE MEDS
ha ha yay

>get used to a general background noise, apparently
>it suddenly goes away
>look around momentarily like "wtf was that"
I've gotten used to it but am I the only one

Anyone else get the uncontrollable urge to shiver? It happens unconciously and has freaked people out like I'm having a mini Ceasar for three seconds, then it stops. Wtf does it mean?

bro I wear full-on shooting earmuffs to concerts and have pulled pussy while doing so
Don't worry

I get this too, maybe once or twice a year and it only lasts a few seconds also.

I was a teenager back then, and it's not common knowledge, I'm not some avid concert goer or anything

reminder to everyone in this thread that tinnitus only gets worse the longer you have it.

if you have it in your 20s or earlier you might aswell kill yourself now

Does it feel like your kinda high or dizzy for a couple seconds? I started getting that in middle school after I started smoking weed. I thought it was "flashbacks" at the time.

Are you me? PDNOS with sensitive ears. Can't swim without ear plugs. Freak the fuck out when water gets into my ears. I have to force myself to use debrox. I wish my ears weren't so damn sensitive.

I thought that's just prolapsing

Same here bud. My ear canals were completely filled with water for the first 3 years of my life and consequently that caused a decent amount of tinnitus. I've gotten used to the constant ringing.

Nah, they were fucked since I was a kid because my dad could hardly hear. They got surgery for that shit now and I make enough to where it won't be an issue.

and replied to the wrong post, meant

Unironically see a doctor sounds like a blood forcing its way through an injured or partially blocked vein causing a rush of blood to your head.

I know but I am poor and my insurance sucks

t-thanks, chad

>mini Ceasar

Attached: 1524541518441.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

FUCKKKKK NOOOO THEN I HAVE THIS SHIT WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO WILL I DIE I GET THIS AT LEAST TWICE A DAY WHEN I STAND UP SEND HELP

Attached: 3175928-5998460041-Guts..jpg (1479x1100, 297K)

You're literally me.

Maybe? I got them randomly in highschool. I guess dizzy might be it but when I associate being high with comfy where with this I feel like I have to "hold on" I guess for literally a second and then it just fizzles away.

Tinnitus is imaginary. Completely psychological.

when i tried to ask my father about it as a child i said something like "do you ever hear deers crying when it's really quiet?"

he of course had no idea what i meant

Mine sounds like the subtle, high pitched frequency you can hear from certain electronics being on. I don't notice it most of the time and when I do it doesn't bother me.

Always

>I don't get headaches or anything else really that would be a symptom of that.
Could still be worth it to get a checkup

it's just called being lightheaded, it happens