Sakurai bias needs to end

Seriously, why is he so biased towards Kirby content? All the noteworthy Kirby content in Smash are from his games, Dream Land, Adventure,, Super Star and Air Ride. Why won't he give the other characters from other developers a chance? All they got was spirits.

It's especially noticeable when someone like Adeleine doesn't even get a spirit. This man is clearly biased, yet nobody at Nintendo says something to him. This needs to stop.

Attached: D22Cc56WsAAkZcY.jpg (1199x785, 188K)

Have sex.

kirby is for shit eating drooling baby idiots, games are so boring and easy and none of the characters are iconic or memorable. not even kirby himself is a household name in vidya

Not before marriage

>Fuck you, it is my game and I do as I want.
-Sakurai, probably.

"Only I can make smash"
Sends a c&d to project m because they made a better smash
Then steals their ideas for changes to characters and pallets and puts them in smash 4. Proceeds to once again mimic their lead and make ultimate more competitive even though he was adamant against it during brawl
He's full of himself

>Dream Land, Adventure,, Super Star and Air Ride.

Because these are the best games, and pretty much all the important kirby characters originated from these games.

>Implying your literally who waifu deserves even a novice support spirit

What the fuck are you going on about?

You only think that because sakurai doesn't give the other games a chance to shine robobot is kino

Fucking niggers and sakurai

And even its final boss is from Super Star so youre only proving my point.

Some kind of dark matter representation would've been cool though, but marx is more popular as a boss.

>Sends a c&d to project m because they made a better smash
No he didn't. And no they didn't. They modded brawl to make a mediocre smash with the hardest work done for them by the real devs. Icons is what they made on their own.

T.clueless

Name one iconic character

t.whitecuck

Attached: 1550684451998.jpg (462x374, 23K)

I'd guess Sakurai sees Smash as a chance to play more with his old Kirby toys, so he focuses on them, especially when designing stages.

Kirby and Dedede both have Final Smashes from newer games though.

>It's especially noticeable when someone like Adeleine doesn't even get a spirit.
She had only two minor appearances in two old games by the time of Ultimate's development. Other characters like Rick and Gooey did get included (they even had new 3d models way back in Melee), alongside ones from newer games.

All the important characters are already in

It's his game, let him have some fun

People still deny that there's any bias involved when Uprising and Super Star get treated as if they were the biggest most popular video games ever made. There's no getting through to these people.

Being a Sakurai apologist is believing any highly requested character that isn't in is a "literally who" while also trying to justify pics like Palutena

That doesn't give him the right to self-fellate himself. He hasn't made a Kirby game in years, but that's all he references, making Kirby the only first-party series to be completely outdated.
Really, HAL should be making Smash, not him.

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM

Attached: Smashost.png (940x574, 393K)

Why is a person so biased towards their own creation? Gee, I dunno...

I hope someone else makes the next game. Not that the new ones are terrible but the series hasn't had a major upgrade since 64 to melee so it feels stagnated.

>Why is a person so biased towards their own creation and ignores other interpretations of that creation?
FTFY.

Multiple things about the Yoshi series stage and music selection pisses me off
Why did they not put the Woolly World stage in
Why can you not play any Super Mario World track except for Melee's Athletic Theme on Melee's Yoshi's Island
And why the fuck did we not get more remixes from the original Yoshi's Island

Pikachu

>12 new arrangements of music from SFII
WEW LAD

You haven't actually played kirby with friends, have you? Star allies was an absolute blast with friends.

>12 new arrangements
They're just ports

Sakurai probably regrets making Yoshi separate from Mario.

>Sakurai bias needs to end
why

You’re upset Adeline didn’t get a spirit. Far more important characters like 0/02, star dream, or sectonia didn’t get spirits. Not even hyness got one.

>far more important characters
>lists one-offs
Also, Sectonia is a spirit, moron.

Attached: 11511.png (425x400, 53K)

>composer circlejerk

based composers, patrician taste in music

The 24 from CPS-1 and CPS-2 are ports.

They’re more important than adeline

Should have had Sectonia just so you could have more anime swordsmans.

Adeline is pretty important considering the motif behind DL3 and 64 having her as a major character. Either way that doesn't diminish Sectonia and Star Dream's importance, why bring up a competition other than to start shitposting against characters in general.

Attached: 1541896242113.png (296x406, 119K)

Taranza?!