Rank from best to worst

Rank from best to worst.

Attached: 001image.jpg (2398x1164, 655K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17730757
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sekiro > Bloodborne > DS3 > DeS > DS > DSII

DS1=DeS>Sekino=Bloodborne>DS3>DS2

DS1
Bloodnorne/Sekiro
DS3
DeS
Nioh
DS2

Attached: af14747def37e0c9e60e4065231abe66.jpg (1000x1500, 138K)

bb>sekiro>des > ds1 > ds3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dogshit >>>>>>>>>> ds2

Demon's Souls = Bloodborne > every other game is irrelevant

DS2 is a good game

Attached: 1554242359523.jpg (400x400, 37K)

imagine playing dark souls 2 seriously like what the fuck man haha geez

Sekino>=BB>DS1>DeS>DS3>DS2

The list is already decided for the prior ones. The only question is where sekiro goes.

Attached: 864988EC-3086-4229-9B09-F2D0FC2C3E20.jpg (544x1024, 94K)

BB=DaS > DeS > powergap > ds2 = Sekiro > ds3

BB = Sek > DS3 > DS1 > DS2

dark souless 2

Attached: nice.png (296x434, 505K)

f(ifth)pbp

Sekiro > BB > DS1 > DS3 > DeS > pile of shit > DS2
Sekiro is the best simply because of how even it is though the whole game, it never really falls off. Meanwhile Bloodborne and DS1, while having some real high points there, also have some absolutely abysmal levels, DS1 literally collapses on it's face in the second half. So, Sekiro is the best because it's keeps good quality though the whole game.
And fuck DS2

Attached: 1547674062318.jpg (4840x9038, 3.25M)

DS1 > BB > DeS > DS3 > Sekiro > DS2

>Combat
Sekiro > Dark Souls > Bloodborne > DeS > DS3 > Ds2
>Level design/Layout
Dark Souls > Bloodborne > Sekiro > DeS > DS2 > DS3
>Replayability
DS2 = DS3 > Dark Souls > DeS > Bloodborne >>>>> Sekiro

You're welcome

DS1 > DeS > DS2 > BB > DS3 > DS2SotFS
haven't played sekiro

Sekiro level design is way better than BB's. Bloodborne only has one truly good area in the base game, Central Yharnam. The other 2 good areas it has are in the DLC.

BB > SotFS > Sekiro > DaS > DeS > DaS3 > DaS2

Sekiro is fun but doesn't even really feel like it belongs in this list.

Same ranking, brother

why do people rank DS2 and Scholar so differently

they aren't THAT different

Don't really agree, Sekiro is consistent but nothing stands out. The only area that wow'd me much in Sekiro was Fountainhead Palace. There's an awful lot of "Oriental shingle rooftop" going on. Not that it's 'bad', or out of place, and Ashina Castle is impressively thought out, but the level design of Sekiro is so uncreative.

2>1>Sekiro
Didn't play 3, Demon Souls or Bloodborne yet.

DeS = DaS = BB >> Ds3 >= Ds2
Never played shapiro

Because SoTFS rolled all the DLC's in and the DLC's are the best part of DS2 by a long shot in every regard. Bandwagoning on the "DS2 IS AWFUL" is a joke; but SoTFS is >>>>>>> vanilla DS2 non-DLC.

They are all equally good. Unbalanced personal tier lists for Souls games expose you as a shitter who can’t adapt

I dont get that pic. ds1 and 3 are generic while ds2 is kino?

DeS, DS1, and BB are 3 of the greatest games of all time.

The other 3 are fine, they've got some good moments.

the only thing about Scholar that made sense was hiding the DLC keys in the world, every other change was retarded

BB w/ DLC > DaS = Sekiro = BB > DaS3 w/ DLC = DaS3 > DeS > DaS2

Attached: 1553110010074.gif (220x220, 86K)

This picture really gets me mad about drangleic castle in DS2. There's atmosphere up until you get into the lobby but then the actual castle is just so boring. The one cool thing is Nashandra's picture cursing you and the rain as you climb but everything else sucks

DS1 and DS3 have a clear art direction, while DS2 is devoid of anything remotely resembling "kino" - it's a hollow, empty shell and a poor excuse for a game.

Sekiro > BB > DS > DS3 > DS2

No DeS cause no PS3.

BB+ToH=>DaS3+DLC>Sekiro>DaS3>DaS1>BB>DaS2+DLC>DeS>>DaS2

Sekiro's last bosses and areas reach DLC level quality and difficulty. It has the best overall level design of the series and an interconnectiveness and non-linearity that takes a comfortable second place next to dark souls 1.

However, the enemy variety could have been much more substantial, and the reused minibosses at the late game stages detract from the otherwise satisfying pace of fresh content the game had been delivering up until that point.

BB's quality after Forbidden Forest fluctuates massively, Rom, The One Reborn and Micolash are some of the worst bosses From's ever devised. The DLC amended the build variety, multiplayer and late game challenge satisfaction to a monumental degree, and even managed to fix the gaping holes in the cohesiveness of the games lore at the time.

Simply put, BB felt unfinished before it's DLC.

Absolutely this to be honest.
Only real flaw Sekiro has compared to the other games is less replayability.

BB > DaS2 > Sekiro > DaS3 > DeS > DaS1
DaS1 is as clunky as DeS without the originality, true nonlinearity and better weapon movesets.
It only made stuff more boring and tiresome to do than in DeS. Interconnectivity means shit when everything else but graphics took such a big hit. Not even going to start mentioning the stupid later-half decisions.

I like 2 over DeS and 1 because it did a lot of things right while also doing many wrong. No Man's Warf is better than any previous area From did.

>No Man's Warf is better than any previous area From did.
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Ye. It felt like it threw even more hordes of mobs at you and a shit ton of npc invasions along with it. The dragon at heides tower is a representation of the entire thing: a fuck you for no reason that adds nothing. Not even mentioning the extra petrified statue cockblocks.

Sounds like you found the setting more generic and not an outright problem with the actual level design. The level design is strictly the layout, how the enemies are positioned, the verticality, shortcuts, etc. I think these are really good all through the game.

One of a few areas in which a Torch is necessary, and managing it at the start where your timer is low is pretty important. Needing to carefully measure your step, using torches to scare off arm monkeys, the addition of oil throwers and fire archers, the "backstab these sleeping dudes" (practically pre-Sekiro), the lore (they're all literally in the darkness 100%, the only bonfire is way out of the area)
The atmosphere is pretty good as well, and after the boss arriving in the Bastille was a better feeling than anything on DaS1
DeS had some better moments in several places, specially Tower of Latria as a whole.

None of these has anything as bad as the Great Hollow/Ash Lake or a boss as stupid as the Ceaseless Discharge

BB > Sekrio > DS1 > DS3 > DS2

Also giving you the Greatlance after you beat the first boss so you can one-hit your way through the entire game, while removing guaranteed Heide Knight weapon drops.
And removing the Heide Mask (best helmet in the game) from an early area and putting it at the literal bottom of the shitter.

visual design =/= level design

DaS > DeS > DaS2 > Sekiro > DaS3
Didn't play Bloodborne

DaS > Sekiro > DeS > 3 > BB > 2

Attached: 1371015937885.gif (349x254, 1.38M)

BB > DS1 > DeS > DS3 > Sekiro

I don't count DS2 as a real Souls game. It belongs with bootleg garbage like LotF and Nioh.

Attached: the-old-hunters.png (1300x650, 1.01M)

Attached: FromSoftware Tier.png (770x845, 381K)

Dark Souls 1 is very overrated. Sure, it is a masterpiece of interconnected world design. But literally all other aspects are better done in the following games.

Place demon's in god tier and we gucci
I somewhat agree but the world design adds so fucking much to the experience that you miss it once its gone

Bloodborne > Sekiro = DS3 > Others

I haven't finished Sekiro yet, though.

The following games all have baby mode unlimited bonfire warping at will. It completely invalidates them as worlds you have to survive without in, ruins the difficulty, the exploration, the sense of discovery. There is nothing like your first playthrough of Dark Souls.

Plus in DS1 you can level up, reinforce, and repair at bonfires so you aren't reliant on a forced hub world, Firelink is just a keystone location that you end up at out of convenience.

Who wants to spend 25 minutes to travel through areas you already did tons of times. Climbing six hundred ladders to get to Firelink from Blighttown doesn't feel like a world I have to survive in, it feels like climbing six hundred ladders. It's not fun, it's a waste of my precious fucking time, it adds nothing.

Nah the other guy is right. Just skipping around checkpoints kills the sense that you're in a seamless world. Dark Souls does it perfectly, where you often open shortcuts to prevent samey backtracking.

Same user that called it overrated, I agree with you actually. I still think BB and Sekiro do everything else so much better while having decent worlds (especially Sekiro) that they deserve to be higher or DaS1 lower, but what you say is true. Being able to teleport from a difficult area straight to comfiness at any moment's notice kills the atmosphere a lot, and in Bloodborne's case having to go to the hub to level up every time breaks the pace in a way Dark Souls 1 didn't. It also makes the world interconnectivity less noticeable. For example who cares about that gate from Paarl's arena to Old Yharnam? You can just teleport anywhere whenever you want, making it completely useless. Sadly I don't think From will ever go back to no warping.

How is DS Remastered? Is it worth the money for 60fps and whatever the hell else they added?

I dunno. I bought it because I'm a DS1 fanatic, it's fine. It's serviceable. It's basically just DSfix with some small quality of life things.

No, the graphical updates are horrible. Try to get a PTDE code if you have a PC, lets you play the Daughters of Ash mod too.

BB>DeS>Sekiro>DS2>DS>That diarrhea shit I took last night>DS3

You still walk for a shitload of time at a snail's pace. Mostly going through empty areas, avoiding enemies or waiting for elevators. That sense of seamless is worse than the feeling of being able to get to places and play the game at your own pace, swapping between doing different areas if you feel like doing so. Every other Souls nails this perfectly and if that wasn't what From envisioned anyway, they wouldn't keep that aspect on all games following DaS2.
Even DeS was like this. And it was better for that.

I played it and I don't see why people complain it looks worse. Even on a switch, undocked, it already looks leagues better than 1 without mods. Very stable on the switch too. No idea of other consoles.

DS1 > BB > DS2 > DeS > DS3 > DS2 SOTFS (give me back hardcore shrine of amana, ancient dragon and umlimited respecs) >>>>>>>>>>>> Sekiro

Bloodborne > DS3 > DS1 > Sekiro = DeS >>>>>>>>> DS2

WHAT SECONDARY WEAPON DO I PICK IN BLOODBORNE, FUCK

PISTOL OR RIFLE

Sekiro > all

BB > DaS1 > Sekiro > DaS3 > DaS 2 > DeS

Sekiro >= BB > DaS1 > DaS 3 > DeS > DaS2

Sekiro > Bloodborne > DeS > others

strawpoll.me/17730757

Let's settle this.

mike is dat you?

DaS1>Bloodborne>DeS>Sekiro>DaS3>DaS2

Attached: GigaNigga.jpg (600x657, 68K)

DaS2>DaS3>Sekiro>DeS>Bloodborne>DaS1

Attached: GigaChad.jpg (640x789, 27K)

ohnoohnoohnoohnoohno sekiro bros the player count has gone too 30k everyone realised what a pieco of shit game this is and left

Bloodborne>DaS1>DaS2>DaS3>Sekiro>DeS

Attached: D1-DhRNUkAAwqOh.jpg (900x1200, 132K)

Demons=Bloodborne>>>>Rest
Really sucks they're the two sony exclusives. I wonder why they're the only 10/10s.

DaS > Sekino > Bloodborne > DaS3 > DeS > DaS2

Attached: 1537423277644.jpg (1003x852, 455K)

Sekiro > BB > DS3 > DS2 > DS1 > DeS

Nostalgiafags and genwunners need not apply.

>dark souls 3 that high
terrible

BB > DS1 > Sekiro > DeS > DS3 > DS2

Plain and simple.

Bloodborne has better combat than DaS1, honestly it’s not even that close

>DaS2 above Sekiro
disgusting

every kings field > all other from games

why do I feel like you played DaS way after release and it wasn’t your first Souls game?

pistol for smaller hitbox but longer range and rifle for the opposite, I recommend rifle first time playing

This image says exactly my problem with DaS2 artistic level design. All areas are so fucking devoid of personality or consistency. So many empty boring stone rooms, drangleic castle is fucking retarded area after another (what is up with that mask room?), with most places not feeling like actual real places and more "gamey" boxes. I feel BB and DaS3 go too much to the other side (too much stupid shit laying around unnecessarily, making for a busy as fuck area) but god damn do i prefer excessive personality against the complete void that DaS2 had.