Pic related on Xbox and Ps4 is 35 bucks on Amazon

>pic related on Xbox and Ps4 is 35 bucks on Amazon
>100 bucks for Switch still

Why?

Attached: 9A95DA79-2ABD-45AF-958B-81EEB0B86494.jpg (3024x3024, 1.69M)

god dammit. wanted to pick this up on switch...

nintendo soi tax

Because on the Switch it looks worse and runs like ass, therefore it costs more.

Is this true

Only if you have the eyes of a snoy

>tfw Botw is still fullprice
Why are people putting up with this shit?

Nintendo tax. It's a true thing. Not a fanboyish insult. Not to mention their games rarely go on sale and cost 60 bucks months later. They are greedy.

The Switch version was $35 too the other day.

yes
see:
>wolfenstein 2
>crash nsane
>doom
basically any multiplat game, they all run worse on switch, and they all cost much more than the actual console versions, let alone the PC versions

Because those are 3rd party scalpers. The xbox and ps4 versions are being sold by amazon
>greedy
Why lower the price if its always in demand? You would run a poor business.

I just bought the America version on switch for £32

people keep buying it so Nintendo has no reason to reduce the price

Bayo 2 still being $50 is the real horseshit

DOLLAR
VIDEO GAMES

Some of the textures are worse in specific scenes, and there's more frame drops. All versions are heavily based off the original VC visually though so none of them look outstanding. It's also not a game where performance matters, and if it was the differences are negligible.

Playing it on Switch myself.

the game didn't flop did it?

Nintendo tax they've even cucked some fans that they actually use it as an excuse for there system being better

Attached: IMG_5224.jpg (1913x581, 95K)

>Why the lower the price..
Because Nintendo is the only one doing this retarded shit. Fucking Red dead redemption 2 was one of the biggest releases and it goes on sale all the damn time.

All the console versions run this thing at 30 FPS for some bizarre reason but the switch drops below that and has noticeably lower quality textures and shitty texture filtering.
Just play it on PC honestly, even a potato can get 60 FPS from these graphics.

Damn shame too, because I want it but I aint paying more than 30$ for it.

>Because Nintendo is the only one doing this retarded shit
Because ningendo games sell very steady year around. There isnt a reason for them to.
>Fucking Red dead redemption 2 goes on sale all the damn time
Thats because flavors of the month only sell hot for a while. They use discounts to further push those sales, where as for nintendo it isnt needed.

Is potato PC better than switch or not?

I thought about picking up Bendy, but was a bit put off by it being $30 compared to XBOX's $20.

If you have an actual GPU and not integrated or some $30 garbage then PC is better.

Games sell steadily on Steam and PlayStation. Hell even Xbox has sales and they struggling. I bring Xbox up because, the Wii U did this too even though they needed that flavor of the month sale you're on about. Nintendo are just a fucking greedy false scarcity, tax having, overpriced bunch of Jews

And the question is - why not? How did it lose in value according to you?

>still no minerva or kai marriage directors cut endings

gay

Attached: 1543014551095m.jpg (1024x576, 80K)