Welp Sega has gone the route of Bioware and Sony. Have fun adjusting to SJW propaganda in Sega games now

twitter.com/SEGA_OFFICIAL/status/1112958977468321792

Welp Sega has gone the route of Bioware and Sony. Have fun adjusting to SJW propaganda in Sega games now.

Attached: segalgbt.png (619x814, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SEGA_OFFICIAL/status/1112958977468321792
soranews24.com/2018/02/09/japanese-public-school-to-allow-male-students-to-wear-skirts-chest-ribbons-as-part-of-uniform/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924933817318357
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5178031/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2211335516300882
psypost.org/2017/06/straight-mens-physiological-stress-response-seeing-two-men-kissing-seeing-maggots-49217
steamcommunity.com/id/Tomoko
youtube.com/watch?v=e3h6es6zh1c
news.gallup.com/poll/210542/americans-hold-record-liberal-views-moral-issues.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the worst that might actually happen is they might say something like NiGHTS is actually non-binary
>Atlus still makes trans jokes in their games

Attached: 5fgtTTer_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Does this mean they'll pair Amy with Blaze?

>SJW propaganda
LGBT people exist. Get over it.

What games does Sega make?

dude I'm so straight haha

I don't even look at my penis when I pee haha that'd be too gay

I don't even touch my penis I let another straight guy hold it for me haha

Legit surprising considering how irrelevant the LGBT has been in Japan as a whole

Btw im straight deal with it

Reminder that they literally castrate trannies in Japan

Quit seething homos, you won this round you should be happy.

Attached: 1498742079243.png (503x488, 208K)

if blaze or rogue are trans carpet munchers I will find a way to burn them down

No company should be wasting money to acomodate a vocal minority wich actually doesn't buy games.

>Wh*te guy on the left
Seriously, whites need to stay away from Asia

Probably because the LGBT in Japan doesn't parade it as much as America and elsewhere. Dunno why they now feel the need to brandish it as a badge.

We get it, you're gay, aren't you supposed to love your same gender? Or why do we need to constantly be reminded that gay people do indeed exist by parading enormous rainbow flags? True equalism is when nobody gives a crap about the fuck you're doing while still giving you the same set of rules just like everybody else. And when you dare to object?

'Kay, sure, have fun doing... Whatever you wish to do but this thing.

Well if it wasn't apparent before...goodbye forever to Valkyria Chronicles.

>If I define X as something else that exists then X exists
Take that! Science!

Welp time to move on great run, they hold out long

Leave Sony out of this, Sony does not support shit like this

Sony wins AGAIN
seething incels can leave the board now lmao

Attached: 1553568443525.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

>which actually doesn’t buy games
>he says on Yea Forums the board most infested by fags

Oh boy, where have you been?

>twitter.com/SEGA_OFFICIAL/status/1112958977468321792
Not's actually has no proper gender though.

And they shouldn't!

NiGHTS.

hopefully they will sell Company of Heroes to microsoft or something now? idk

Yakuza games?

Pandering to 0.6% of population when 25% are incel and 1% mentally ill

>God doesn't exist because science exists
fuck off atheist

What are you saying you newfag everyone knows Yea Forums doesn't buy nor play games.

Just because mentally ill people exist it doesn't mean we need to celebrate them or include them as a part of "normalcy". That just causes problems for everyone else.

>goodbye forever to Valkyria Chronicles

What the fuck are you talking about? There have been gay characters in VC since the first one.

Attached: Crocket.jpg (430x440, 25K)

But they don't buy video games. No reason to pander to people who don't even buy video games. They go on rants about how bad a video game is, then don't even buy the game they were complaining about when it gets changed to satisfy them.

>60 times more likely to have AIDS
>6 times more likely to be bipolar
>Life expectancy lower by 10 years

Homosexuals are a blight.

hell yeah instead of treating stuff like depression we should just kill 'em lol

so do paranoid schizophrenics

>That just causes problems for everyone else.
Oh God, oh fuck, I have to call someone by a different pronoun. This is such a problem and really too much for me to deal with.

Please go to

>Sega of Japan
Into the trash it goes.

Gays are 4% of the American population. There's no need to cater to them.

I've got a treatment for your "depression" right here, faggot. It's called a fist.

How is chopping someones knob off and waiting for them to end themselves treatment?

Call me back when they're actually adding any of this shit into their games. Until then they're not as cucked as Bioware and not anywhere close to the level that Snoy is at. The only thing embarrassing about this pic is that they still use the logo of a dead franchise as their profile picture

Great, instead of chasing Eggman, Sonic's gonna be bugchasing

Nobody mentioned depression, faggot.

They're significantly lower than that, even lower when you exclude mentally ill people who were corrupted by the predatory and pedophilic nature of homosexual men.

VC4 even had that mature trap dude.

Sega of America would do the same thing

When you stay in the closet for a while, it's also sixty times more likely for a gay to go on a sex escapade/rampage. Boy, I don't know how they get their partners, but that sure ain't the way to get one. You'd think they'd learn that shit from Freddy Mercury.

K.
When's the next Sonic getting announced?

Attached: back to tails.jpg (426x333, 24K)

Ask the APA.

lol you dumbass.

>LGB
dont care
>T
neck yourself sega

Since /lgbt/ this site is become reddit 2.0

Nobody who likes faggots has ever had to work with one. I work for a major business and my old line manager was gay. He was a completely bipolar, loony old queen who couldn't control himself and alternated between a barely disguised attempt at normal human behavior and behaving like a 13 year old girl.

Faggots have all got a screw loose. Trust me. Everyone who professes to love them and think they're normal, nice people is either dealing with a closeted fag who is forced into normalcy by a prevailing culture or simply experiences faggots purely through his Jewish TV shows on HBO.

#slaythegay

>This isn't normal lol
>REEEE DEPRESSION YOU JUST WANT TO KILL ME DONT YOU

Attached: 1550292821088.jpg (362x346, 38K)

lol this guy doesn't even know how many pronouns there even are exclusively for lgbt persons

I swear, they make them as they go. Not that there's a problem remembering them, but boy, did they manage to complicate things further than just he, she or they/it.

we don't celebrate or normalize depression you absolute faggot. Those would hurt people with depression, not help them. Same with fags and trannies. Encouraging that behavior is harmful to everyone, including them.

I for one don't want a pedo in drag to come to my kid's school and tell him propaganda. There is evidence that it causes development problems and depression in children raised by fags/trannies, for example. I want that as far away from children as possible.

faggot

This, gays and trannies should be treated like patients who should receive a medical treatment.

>lol it's just a little compelled speach guys, nothing to worry about
Suck my dick tranny

>Get over it (their dead burning corpses)
Calm down.

No they wouldn't. Sega of America actually knows their fanbase and aren't money hungry boomers like their nip counterparts. Hell the Sonic Boom cartoon was shitting on sonic fans for being obnoxious furryfags.

Can confirm. They also all hate women for some reason, despite basing their entire personality on some caricature idea of what they think women are like.

lmao, this destroys stupid fucking virgins of "J-Japaese don't give a fuck about SJWs."

Attached: 1554241155502.png (300x250, 31K)

Most gay people don't give a shit about pride parades and don't throw a shitfit if someone says 'faggot'. The 'vocal minority' in the community is the ones that are legitimately mentally ill, with either a personality disorder or similar, thinking they're one of 100 genders and change it every day and get angry when people get it wrong. It makes things difficult for _everyone_, especially gays, lesbians and legitimate trans people who just want to go about their day. Worst thing is, most 'trans' people don't call themselves 'trans', they attempt to be and consider themselves the opposite gender.

Gets bad when I even know some pretty hardcore, leftist SJWs that say these people are ruining things for everyone else.

Protip: 99% of them use he, she, or they. The whole "lol there are 87 bazillion pronouns" is just an engineered /pol/ meme.

>LGBT people exist
Good for them, the issue is that the movement censors games.

>and behaving like a 13 year old girl

That's majority, honestly. Legitimate gay mature people are like Bigfoot in this world.

>coping stupid virgin who has never even set foot in japan

soranews24.com/2018/02/09/japanese-public-school-to-allow-male-students-to-wear-skirts-chest-ribbons-as-part-of-uniform/

Best girl, fucking carried my ass

>Not calling people pronouns just causes problems for xeveryone else

Oh God, oh fuck, I have to deal with people not calling me my preferred furkin. This is such a problem and really too much for me to deal with

It doesn't matter whether there's one or a thousand. Mental illness and deviancy shouldn't be normalized. Haul your ass back to the Chapo Trap House subreddit where you belong, you disgusting cum-breathed faggot.

Egocentric piece of shit, nobody cares about you or your mental illness.

It's probably because they are creating that console thing with Google.
Google somehow gave them AIDS.

>we don't celebrate or normalize depression you absolute faggot. Those would hurt people with depression, not help them.
We accept them and encourage them to seek professional medical help.

>trannies should be treated like patients who should receive a medical treatment.
You should probably look up the medical consensus on the treatment before you go around thinking this line is anti-trans. Now you'll roll back to "it's a medical conspiracy" and "bro you need this alternative cure".

You clearly do if you're getting super butthurt about it.

>We accept them
No we don't. By definition there is something wrong with someone with a mental illness, this is literally what a pathology is.

>You should probably look up the medical consensus on the treatment
You mean in Western Europe and North America, how about the medical consensus elsewhere?

>Caring about Sonic after is devolved into boost shit
>Caring about Sonic after Lost World
>Caring about Sonic after Boom
>Caring about Sonic after Forces

Attached: 1531894906073.jpg (530x298, 69K)

Say it with me:

GET WOKE.....

>L
fine
>G
fine
>B
doesn't exist, but fine
>T
no thanks

Attached: file.png (334x506, 151K)

I love when the stupid fucking losers on here get BTFO daily. They are soon seeing that their time is up.

Attached: 1541533909711.png (412x512, 370K)

welp it seems I'm getting kiwami 2 for free now

GO
BROKE

This

the rest doesn't exist

kill yourself josh, nobody likes you, youre boring as fuck and ruin every episode you're in
even AIDSmoby is better than you

I am simply reminding you you're worthless and the world doesn't revolve around you. Besides, I don't have to worry about anything with these suicide rates.

>We accept them and encourage them to seek professional medical help.
You're being disingenuous. That's not what I said. We don't encourage people with depression to act on their mental illness or pursue things based on how their altered mental state changes their perception of the world. We tell them to FIGHT their impulses. Maybe schizophrenia is a more apt example, then?

>You should probably look up the medical consensus on the treatment [...]
it's been politicized and you're (again) being disingenuous if you don't believe that.

But what about LGBTAYMPNQRS?
This is very problematic SEGA! I want to be included too!

Attached: s3.gif (189x189, 273K)

>implying the vast majority of this board aren't trannies

user, please, that's mildly tame compared to the shit I've seen on the internet. The worst this is is conditioning them into the opposite direction and this is apparently out of the student's will on whether they want to.

>Sega gets woke
Yeah yeah, cool story.
When is the P5 PC port coming out?

Sonic will be made canon gay with Tails.

>No we don't. By definition there is something wrong with someone with a mental illness, this is literally what a pathology is.
There is a difference between accepting an individual with a condition so they can get a cure and rejecting them and essentially saying "fuck off, just deal with it".
>You mean in Western Europe and North America, how about the medical consensus elsewhere?
Why do I have a feeling you wouldn't take this route of argument for any other medical endeavor? You're really running out of arguments here.

When we meet someone with depression or schizophrenia we pursue the treatment that the medical community has agreed is the proper course of action. For depression it is one thing. For schizophrenia it's another. For dysphoria, it's another thing. Would you be interested in learning more about the subject and learning how dysphoria isn't a thing you fight against like one does depression but instead something someone has to live with and mitigate?

It will still lead to shit. What it leaves out is that the teacher told the male student to fuck off and go back home or change or to not show up at school at all. he then got fired because of public opinion.

Accepting someone means you don't intend to "cure" them because you don't admit a problem.

Guess they really do do what Nintendon't

>What it leaves out is that the teacher told the male student to fuck off and go back home or change or to not show up at school at all. he then got fired because of public opinion.

proof?

Well, they dropped out of the console race, which Nintendidn't.

Forces was a good game. Not amazing, but fun. Mania was 10/10. The Sonic Boom cartoon is genuinely funny as shit. They do make a lot of shit, but they occasionally make really good shit like Colors and Generations. Brushing off the entire series is stupid.

Attached: big nukem.jpg (800x978, 144K)

If they can't even port the gamecube sonic games to nintendo switch in the United states, then they're done.

Acceptance =/= indifference
To accept someone with a drug problem is to not stigmatize their drug addiction. It's not like when someone accepts someone else's drug problem it means they're like "yeah dude just keep snorting coke" you idiot. Your problem is you fundamentally do not understand that the treatment for dysphoria is transitioning. You reject facts for your feelings all because you think they're icky.

IT BEGINS
Now that those faggots are invading glorious nippon, what are we gonna do? What's the plan B?

Attached: 1476366647802.jpg (400x306, 21K)

Why, though?

Attached: The GGs.jpg (814x575, 102K)

REEEE GAYS SCARE MEEEEE GET OUT OF MY VIDEO GAMES!

Play video games and not care one way or the other.

Based retard.

Remove the stick from one's ass and just accept them?
>i'm gay
>>k
>thanks
Pretty easy

They only exist because they were diddled when they were kids. If we stop child molesters this problem would solve itself.

Scientists think it has something to do with natural population control.

Attached: 1F1C6F43-D08F-470C-A429-2C8A70C12516.png (1060x846, 416K)

So what's the solution to drug addicts? Tell them it's okay and supply them?

Forces had shitty level design and an abomination of a story. It also showed how limiting the boost style is in general more than any other game has so far. I agree with everything else though, for what it's worth Sega still releases decent spin off material and TSR looks like it'll be fun

>playing video games
>not already gay
lol

Same thing you guys should'a done when it happened in the West; blame the people compomising and allowing it, not the people pushing for it. Gamers have no integrity, they very rarely vote with their wallets. So who else is to blame.

Download all the roms/console emus and go full You'll never run out of games to play.

Were you dropped as a child? Like, a lot?

>So what's the solution to drug addicts?
Shall we consult the medical community?

Attached: 4B3CC89F-6AC3-4924-9802-2E5838EAC30D.png (996x767, 895K)

Who the fuck plays Sonic games for the story? Sonic games have never had good story.

Move on from videogames.
Look into your heart, you know things can only get worse for vidya from here and we are not kids anymore.

Attached: 1541771879381.jpg (500x504, 30K)

I wouldn't be too worried look at the staff most of them are white people they have been trying to spread Christianity to japan for hundreds of and it never really took hold

the more the west tries to force that shit the harder japan will reject it

based, everyone who replied to you is a brainwashed retard who cares more about outrage culture over anything resembling substance
>inb4 n-no u!
stay seething you dumb niggers

Garbage mechanics and gameplay too, let's not forget it.

>It also showed how limiting the boost style is in general more than any other game has so far.
It barely passes as a parody of the boost formula, Forces makes Colors look deep.

>LGBT people exist
Not for long

Attached: 1553727698916.png (589x346, 13K)

nice!

Attached: 1525810329307.png (736x998, 391K)

No, I'm a straight cis gender male.

>three separate demographics, LG and B lumped together to inflate the figure
Shouldn’t they be three separate groups?

Nice

Attached: 1548745639006.png (590x548, 192K)

No. Why would they be? It's literally the same shit. If you're Bi then you're still gay.

You didn't answer my question, so I am just going to assume that's a "yes".

Reminder

Attached: 1551970055957.jpg (906x1024, 209K)

*blocks your path

Attached: 1523338118589.jpg (1304x733, 84K)

>Well if it wasn't apparent before...goodbye forever to Valkyria Chronicles.
Did you even play the games?

Attached: 1537957063961.jpg (1920x1080, 387K)

>LGBT people exist. Get over it.
That's only true for gays and lesbians, bisexuals are only a thing if you're a fan of flip-flopping or a straight-up pervert while trans people are either people with GD that are better off on hard medication and therapy, autogynephiles that are using a "movement" to normalize their fetish, or severely autistic individuals that only say they're trans because they found a community that despises the very-human behavior of gatekeeping.

I can guarantee any boy that comes to school dressed like a girl will be mocked to hell and back you think bullying in the west was bad japan makes it look like small time

Will we start seeing more cute boys?

Attached: 1522110929647.png (515x1000, 262K)

>LGBT exist
But, GET OUT OF VIDEOGAMES.

Who didn't see this coming? Sega removed the tranny reference in Shemnue 2 remaster and removed an entire sub story quest line of a tranny in Ryu ga Gotoku 3/Yakuza 3 remaster. The producers of both games adressing this as, "Well, it was a different time, we have transsexuals all across Japan including some down the block that live there from our studio. We don't want to come across as mocking and scrutinizing them so we changed things for modern times."

Rance also call himself a feminist
you dummy

>LGBT people
>people
You are not people. You are subhuman parasites infesting our nations. You are filthy bugs and will soon be exterminated like the vermin you truly are.

Don't post graphs that has no actual data you fucking retard. At least his shitty little graph has a reference.

t.resetera tranny

I only care about Amplitude and they have managed to avoid having anything needing removing without it feeling forced so whatever.

On the contrary, this is about fueling the already inflated egos of ugly schizos.

>they are never going to go after Japan!
Remember the retards that said that?

Based and frogpilled

I’m a gay. Really, if you don’t like faggots why can’t just ignore them.

>Over 50% attempted suicide
It keeps getting higher

Attached: 1551508234255.gif (303x307, 1.24M)

Shin Sakura Taisen purchase cancelled.

How are you contributing to society, user? Volunteering anywhere? Donating to any charities? What about your job, you a doctor? Police officer? Firefighter maybe? You doing any research into curing cancer?

we can only hope it keeps rising

>LGBT people exist

They don't. They're even smaller a demographic than people assume.

its over straightoids
hand over the video games

But, will we start seeing more cute boys?
LGBT supporting companies have put in a lot more cuter/sexier male characters.

Attached: 1530469274332.png (243x226, 52K)

I answered your question. You don't like the answer. I'm normal.

You're so small you're virtually nothing. If it weren't for the Internet, nobody would know you exist and nobody needs to be reminded that you exist. Drop dead at 30, freak.

You're right, sempai, here's some proper studies.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924933817318357
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5178031/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2211335516300882

Attempting suicide is not the same thing as commiting suicide.

Is it really surprising? trannies are just mentally ill people. This "celebration" is just a sad ironic attempt to draw attention to them.
People instinctively draw attention to themselves when they are sick or have something wrong with them in vain hopes of getting help.

I'm the President of an entire country. What are you? Nothing.

>normal
user...come on.

Attached: laughing elf man.jpg (92x126, 3K)

It's only because of mass discrimination, suicide rates have actually gotten a bit lower, especially with the growing number of people identifying somewhere on the spectrum.

Eventually LGBT groups will be very normalized in society. It's already happening and the most obvious sign is how companies are trying to shill, most leftists can see past the facade though. Liberals are taking the bait.

>Attempting suicide is not the same thing as commiting suicide.
Okay? I never said they were the same. Learn to read.

the higher it gets the chance of success can only go up its a good sign

>jap cartoons and vidya have been showcasing traps and homosexual interactions for years and years
>companies are learning to embrace different marketing strategies while keeping their output consistent.
What's uh, what's the issue here, bros?

If only it were that easy.

>i'm gay and this character is gay and now this character is gay and we need to have a gay meter in this game because i'm extremely insecure and need validation in every single form of media and also to center everything around me at all times
>that's a bit extreme
>BIGOT RACIST HOMOPHOBE SEXIST

Fuck off with your "pride."

I said no, are you fucking blind, stop shouting. Freaks are twice as intimidated by idealized beauty as women are.

Does this mean we can have a female protagonist in Sakura Wars and go the /u/ route? If not then I don't care right now, as that is one of like three games im hopeful about. The rest can just do whatever

Kek I’m not even a tranny. Stop obsessing any day now.

But he did answer your question. He said no.

No ones shouting you incel. I for one am excited for more cute men in vidya.

>Eventually LGBT groups will be very normalized in society.

I doubt it since most men have a instinctual disgust response to two men kissing and it takes deluding one self to acknowledge a tranny as female

>i'm extremely insecure and need validation in every single form of media and also to center everything around me at all times
I think you just outed yourself

Sure, egg.

The issue they didn't add P for cunny support. Sega needs to be gassed along fags and trannies.

>implying being straight and white means you're automatically mentally healthy

No one says you have to enjoy seeing two men kissing to be friends with them.

Attached: 22A69B70-540E-43C2-9882-40C4E2AC6E60.jpg (819x1024, 112K)

Damn getting woke is the final symptom of a failing company. RIP Sega

Of course the gay niggers are newfags.

People are already addressing toxic masculinity in society and male affection is getting very normalized. If people are so mad about it they can whine on here with every other incel. Male and Female pronouns are very gender based instead of biological sex based.

I didn't imply that at all though. You asked him a yes or no question. He said no. You claimed he didn't and assumed yes.

How do you know what an egg even is.

Nope, I don't give a shit if a game doesn't have a straight white male in it if it's a good game. I do care about having virtual signaling and political correctness stuffed down my throat. Not everyone needs to be represented at all times you fragile homo.

>LGBT people exist. Get over it.
So are pedosexuals. Get over it

>anti-SJW because they won't pander to your illegal interests
The progressive movement is your ticket in, dummy. Keep pushing for normalization of marginalized groups, and eventually they'll get to seriously dealing with you nutcases.

Stop calling yourself a newfag

Yeah ugly balding trannies. They aren't even humans.

psypost.org/2017/06/straight-mens-physiological-stress-response-seeing-two-men-kissing-seeing-maggots-49217

This! Reason they need to be put down.

Pretty easy to learn this bullshit when trannies like you keep spouting it at every opportunity. Go hatch and kill yourself now.

And he implied that his not being gay or another ethnicity was why he wasn't mentally ill.

Good for him.

I’m not a tranny, I’ve said that like three times already.

>The study was based on results from 120 heterosexual men

Thats to small of a sample size to be considered a legitimate study.

what is virtue signalling? what is stuffing politcal correctness down one's throat?

No retard AOC is result of fags and women taking control. Normal healthy males can be attracted to young girls and that's why they allow school students to fuck like rabbits but only go after old men cause it hurts faggots and women feelings. Fags and trannies aren't normal.

steamcommunity.com/id/Tomoko

Attached: img_789.png (372x388, 89K)

It's perfect though, Japanese love working employees to death so this is just the modern day gas chamber for LGBT

Attached: 1552238779090.jpg (184x184, 11K)

Another one bites the dust.

>pretending to be retarded so you don't have to argue anything
Fuck off.

Are you telling us that you don't commit suicide after getting your dick cut only if you have disgusting liberal parents brainwashing you into believing it is totally normal to cut your dick in the first place?

Attached: 1495834975870.gif (510x510, 690K)

>Yet another mansplaining SJW white man

So sick and tired of this shit. Kill yourselves white niggers

user you're just using buzzwords to be vague

Top. Kek.
Please let Sonic be gay in the movie, munching down on open border "chili dogs". The fanbase deserves it.

>“What is most important to note is that the responses did not differ as a function of self-reported levels of prejudice or self-reported levels of aggression towards gay men,” Blair explained. “In other words, it was not our highly prejudiced individuals who were experiencing a heightened physiological response to the images of same-sex couples kissing, it was everyone in the sample, even those with very low levels of prejudice.”

all 120 of those men had the same reaction you cant bury that

people are less likely to commit seppuku if they are brainwashed by the people around them into thinking they're loved, yes.

I notice that much of the discussion online and in public revolves around disgust towards MtF transitions, and generally the people with minimal/insufficient cosmetic/hormonal adjustment. I take it that people are generally comfortable with FtM transgender people? Breast reduction is generally a positive action. Much safer transition compared to reshaping male genitals in MtF surgery, I would imagine.

Or maybe MtF surgery should be wholly encouraged, for the betterment of the procedure. Like how the first few waves of hair implants were horrific, but got better as the art was perfected over the decades. Throw in all the brave men under the knife until the doctors figure out how to make pretty anime girls several lifetimes from now.

Companies see a group to exploit, look at LGBT and see dollar signs. While its a nice message, saying you support LGBT groups doesnt really do anything.

>mfw I'm a liberal so I get to enjoy video games instead of combing twitter for random shit to get triggered by because the devs don't have my beliefs

Attached: 1546967373031.jpg (254x301, 14K)

40% will continue to

#BigTheCatIsAWasteOfASlot #OmochaoIsAWasteOfASlot

More like 32% but sure

The pendulum swings both ways just wait

I hope based Alexandria sneaks into your room when you're asleep and sucks your dick off lol

>Scottish soldier
>Aladdin

Attached: 1510443659026.jpg (520x718, 70K)

>being politicaly affiliated

Filthy casual

Yes and? Bigger sample sizes usually grab people from different backgrounds while smaller ones are usually grabbed from similar locations. Get a church going group to take some test will get those results.

I'm glad I was born in a blue state raised with fairly progressive values. Cheers, my dude.

Well, duh. I'll fully admit it was liberals throwing every shit fit and drama between 2013-2016 or so with games but at this point you surpassed them and it's beautiful to watch

>that spacing
>lgbt groups will be normalized
maybe in your echo chamber sweetie

UHH IT'S 2019 YOU BIGOTS, ADAPT OR GET LEFT BEHIND ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY!

There I pretended to be an epic sjw can I get a bunch of replies now since you're all either too stupid to see a falseflag or so desperate to engage a boogeyman you don't care either way

Attached: 30273689652.png (1600x1435, 1.43M)

You didn't answer me.
Do you prefer top or bottom?

So do gay people honestly think that this gay mafia bullshit they've been doing is going to make people like them even more? Do they really? I don't think they understand that fucking with the straight man's hobbys is gonna make people like them even more.

Please kill yourself sooner rather than later please

I'm gay and I just want good games to play after work and gym.

I honestly feel bad for gays that don't make their sexuality their persona like a giant, flaming faggot.
They get dragged down by the majority, like oreo niggas.

How precisely is doing something like including a couple gay characters exploiting queer people, and how does that representation not serve to normalize gayness and provide gays with role models in media they enjoy?

>Most common name is UK is Muhammed
Clown world, pay attention

Its already begun user-kun.

Attached: 1535504517996.jpg (1920x1920, 445K)

>Bigger sample sizes usually grab people from different backgrounds while smaller ones are usually grabbed from similar locations
>usually
key word that shows you have no proof besides your own biased assumptions

Attached: 1548929647582.png (685x1122, 666K)

Cursed image

touche

The people who call everything SJW propaganda are worse than the SJWs ever were.

Attached: 1365060634110.jpg (270x350, 35K)

They targeted gamers.

No they don't.

maybe in your diary

youtube.com/watch?v=e3h6es6zh1c

those games were you beat up tranies?

Attached: YAKIZA KIWAMI 3.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

literally everything a company does can be boiled down to pandering to a certain type of consumer and thus "exploiting" them. you have to prove how it's necessarily a bad thing and not a mutually beneficial thing especially for something like the lgbt who relish in any kind of positive representation.

>Thinking LGBT bullshit is anything but that
You have to be pretty stupid to imply there's any other narrative here.

Oh no. OHNONONO

Attached: America the conservative.png (1141x1390, 116K)

Because alot of older straight people dont really know how to write gay characters. Look at every cartoony gay man made by japanese designers. Only recently have there been better representation (Emil from NieR being my favorite.) Maybe it will be better but as long as Sega realizes that being gay isnt synonymous with being flirtatious and flashy.

>push button
>receive epic awesome takedown
These games are garbage

Die. Seriously just fucking die already.

>especially for something like the lgbt who relish in any kind of positive representation.

Gay people don't buy videogames.

>positive
debatable and the key thing to remember is even for non gays companies just try to pander for profit unless management has a clear agenda besides making money which is rare but not impossible

The only good conservative is a dead conservative.

vote with your wallet, that easy

Attached: file.png (784x489, 910K)

except you know all the getting people fired from their job or wrong think and all the censorship but I guess that's all small time compared to you getting annoyed on the internet

FACTS!

Can you get me another study? All you really did was address that Toxic Masculinity is an issue and that 150 men are either insecure or not comfortable with their own and other sexuality.

Japan was plan B. Now it's plan C

It's okay when Nippon does it.

Everyone who replied to this post before me came here in 2016 and needs to fuck off back to their subreddit of choice, and that is the honest truth.

Based. Watch out for thr triggered Drumpf babies.

gay people are all badass pirates? wtf I love gays now

But I already buy Nintendo games

>cropped image
>literally no citations or study size/location
i get your indignant not everyone approves of your biologically useless faggotry but try to simmer down

>the treatment for dysphoria is transitioning
Zoz. Trannies are so fucked in the head.

Attached: 1549808275728.png (1457x1080, 729K)

I would say these fuckers should be labeled as SJWs themselves. Absolutely obsessed with this drivel.

You’re right, I pirate them. LOL

This thread is literally about a company joining others in supporting LGBT groups.

>Conservatives spend decades undermining leftists and eroding worker's rights to the point where you can be fired on point for anything.
>Now they're getting fired for embarrassing their employers with their conservative beliefs.

Poetry

Attached: 0702093031980_3096_tumblr_njabggpUML1r2g7mto1_1280.png (790x597, 578K)

Honestly what's wrong with not have a white man as the main character? Can someone please explain?

Attached: 1552231325924.jpg (1109x677, 108K)

just shut your fucking mouth or find a common interest with your coworkers, jesus. These idiots would've been fired one way or another because they're simply unfit to work in an environment that's moving faster than their feeble minds can adapt to.

news.gallup.com/poll/210542/americans-hold-record-liberal-views-moral-issues.aspx

Sony had an extremely successful year in 2018. thanks for the support user :-)

We'll still have white MCs, user. They'll just be gay. What's the big deal?

The last solution is the final solution.

Being born white is morally wrong

>asks for proof
>gets proof
>semantics and moving goalposts
>guessthatmeansursecretlygay
this is why no one takes you seriously even if they hold the words inside while they humor you out of pity

Nothing? Plenty of games do. I'm sure there is more games with japanese protagonists than white protag games

Exactly, what's the big deal?

Attached: 1553764736976.jpg (653x523, 124K)

same shit different box mow the left are no better than the people they were supposedly fighting

Sonic and Tails coming out when?

I'd like to see the methodology for "parental support." Kids with actual parental support don't even contemplate inverting their genitalia.

Can't wait for Sega Fag Rally on PozStation5

Why are the banners all in english?

Grow up and stop panicking whenever you see people different than you?

>Ask for proof
>Get bad study
"Can I have a good one?"
"n-no.."

>literal who company which a clear agenda
>1000 people out almost 327.2 million
yeah you clearly got something

You can read all about it here , if you dare.

because it's a whole bunch of white people trying in indoctrinate japan again

Maybe the simple explanation is that two fags kissing is repulsive.

Good thing that LGBT-ism is seen as just a cute curiosity in Japan. Look at stuff like Jojo. It's been around pop culture for like 3 decades now. Everybody just treats it as a freakshow and not some serious statement. Other than that fag enclave in Tokyo.

>April 1st

A-april fools.. Right guys?

Yea Forums has completely gone down the alt-right shitter

Who cares. Just look away then. I’m not entirely sure what you’re trying to prove.

There's still people fighting for worker's rights and job security, user. People who try to unionize get fired by management, and conservatives still fight them harder than anyone else.

Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals. There's no use in changing a conservative mind. Their antiquated ideals will die with them.

>i dont like this proof
>can i get proof that only agrees with me?
>"no"
>wow how dare u

enjoy the suicide,retard.

Okay fag.

force the left and people go right force the right and people go left

You seriously need to go back in the archives before the election and see that fags were always derided here just like every other group who thought they were special. You are shit at trying to fit in.

Attached: 1554120153256.jpg (245x249, 9K)

its a JRPG, not a beat em up

I mean a lot of good gay porn comes from there so I'm not going to complain

*blocks your path*

Attached: pence+0302.jpg (810x454, 38K)

Yea Forums in general, honestly. Thankfully, the alt-right is dying out almost everywhere else ever since Trump was elected.

Attached: 4chan growth.png (1229x417, 75K)

Oh yes, the often overbearing unions who single handedly bankrupted and turned Detroit into what it is now.

>touchy leftists so scared that the world is passing them by

What else is new

Fuck off, no one besides jaded Sonicfags like Soa

Since like, 2015

Gays arent lgbt groups.

Lgbt groups are activists who try to be as obnoxious, offensive and degenerate as possible to trigger a negative response in normal people. Those gotcha moments are their political currency.

Isn't alternative right just left?

hmm

holy fuck how did you know

Bollocks, you're just a cunt, own up to it

>Your problem is you fundamentally do not understand that the treatment for dysphoria is transitioning.
The treatment for dysphoria is in 90% of cases to simply let the child go through puberty, not telling them to dress up in girl's clothes and mangait into a morally bankrupt surgeon's dick chopping emporium.

>people are generally comfortable with FtM transgender people?
Lol. No.
Comfortable like you're comfortable with that drunk, homeless, mystery meat guy pissing on the seats of public transportation before throwing his needles on your lap.
God, leftists have turned cities into such hell holes.

>Those goddamned unions and their unreasonable demands...
>Oh no! The libs have fired me for not saying "person of color"!

Attached: 1551757412728.png (500x467, 79K)

I actually agree that toxic masculinity is an issue though. I just like good studies.

>"LGBT Awareness"
Is there anyone at all who is not aware that we're surrounded by faggots and chicks-with-dicks after the last 20 years? Really?

Attached: 13741009_653673464787580_251547731_n.jpg (480x480, 50K)

That flimsy bitch couldn't hold his own fight. He'd drop dead at the first sign of opposition.

Attached: GettyImages-1071834202.jpg (915x630, 171K)

Uggghhhh

>mentally ill people who want to ruin society exist get over it

someone fill me in why lgbt shit in japan is news when the entire concept of "draw a girl, call it a boy" came from japan anyway.
Its played off in trashy anime like a punchline, but Im convinced over half of that country is cumming to astolfo
Personally, i just like to post female astolfo to piss people off

Attached: 1553575441489.jpg (916x1500, 1.08M)

you agree with yourself no surprise there,good thing no one listens to your subjective opinions on whats good or not

many people don't look upon hardcore censorship and dystopian ideals very well user that's what drove me away from the left

>they exist
>but they won't/can't breed so numbers will remain consistently low
don't really care t b h

Attached: xexexex.jpg (400x399, 23K)

I wouldn't say so. In Europe, in Asia or in Latin America the right is comfortably winning elections and it's constantly radicalizing.
In Europe without the imported immigrant voters the left would have been extinct by now.
Even in burgerland Trump will almost certainly be reelected.

Don't you have some rendered titties to get mad about?

Alt-right doesn't really have a solid political standing, it's purely controlled opposition at this point and a boogeyman like vidya games were in the 90's

based

Attached: 1546212948991s.jpg (249x249, 8K)

My uncle is a well-adjusted millionaire who retired in his 50s. He's also gay and has been married to his husband for at least 20 years. He is so "normal" that I had no idea he was gay until someone told me he was. He lives in Singapore and I only saw him once every one or two years, but once I knew, a lot of pieces fell into place and made more sense.

So there are non-insane gay people out there who don't flaunt their sexual preferences or let it define them as their sole personality trait.

>No one listens.
Of course! This is an imagebaord you read, you dont listen. Unless if you're like deaf or something.

>Asia Pride and Allies

>implying Asians aren’t already genetically gay
>Needing allies when the best traps are Asian traps

>Being immune to the Anti-SJW's and the SJW's propaganda

I'm fucking invincible and I'm laughing. I cannot wait until everyone on Yea Forums loses their shit when your favorite video game companies from Japan starts going to the LGBT route.

Attached: 45619525_2392787004081908_2675296358008619008_n.jpg (712x682, 44K)

No it's not. You're lying. To yourself, to the world, I don't know, but you are a liar.

Except you know.. Detroit was run by Libs for decades.

you're a bit too paranoid m8

of course gay people buy video games, what's gayer than video games?

>Reseterafags

Attached: 1553457450481.png (982x200, 73K)

Ten years ago no one on Yea Forums would have had a problem with this.

Sega of America gave the awful Sonic Boom game, and the turd that was the Golden Age reboot, along with other shit games no one asked for.

>muh neutrality

You faggots are way worse than any 'side' of an argument. Literal fake people.

Conservatives have been in power in all these places for decades, I'm mainly talking about the dorks who complain loudly whenever they see black people in a video game.

>trap posting isn't old Yea Forums
Hello election migrant

that you for conceding,have a shit day.

>what's gayer than video games?
Paying for video games. I guess you're right.

Id honestly say 8 years ago, now there would have been people whining but they would be more of a minority.

Ironic nazi shitposting has attracted hoards of actual nazis

How can one type all that and not actually say anything?

Why are the letters L and G not just combined into one in "LGBT"?
lesbians are gay women, why do they require their own letter?

Conservatism is going to be dead in America in a decade. Texas will go blue and then it's basically over.

Some parts of Europe might flip but America is going full lefty and it's going to be hilarious.

are you underage or just being wilfully dishonest?

This is part of the reason why Yea Forums has less of a bearing on internet culture than it used to, despite having a way bigger userbase.

Even Twitter and Yea Forums are making more memes and original content nowadays.

This coming from someone who probably read all my posts.

would you search gay instead of lesbian on pornhub?

They'd have been told to fuck off for being retarded Christard moralfags. We wouldn't even have had any place to direct them to because there wasn't any place on the internet for them, but it sure as shit wasn't Yea Forums. They just weren't here or anywhere.

>left isn't progressive and change oriented
Um.......

no they don't.

Nu families will breed and raise their children to think that remaining cis is a sin. Fuck even some schools are pushing that already.

Most symptoms, such as fever, are more annoying than the infection itself.
That doesn't make it unjustified.

pot calls the kettle black,shocker

Conservatives are by their nature uncreative.

ten years ago the left weren't the censoring games the right was now they are so now they are my enemies

*Tips dilator*

Attached: 1552351470067.jpg (1139x1200, 134K)

it's all in your brain and your brain is fucked.

Attached: trannies btfo by archeologists.jpg (1139x536, 245K)

>its only change and progress if its MY CHANGE AND PROGRESS
Um....

why would you call him underage if he's obviously been alive when bush was president? unlike you

no reply you got him

Ah yes, the infallible strategy of reinforcing workers' rights by flooding the labor pool like a robber barron.

You've been duped, you useful idiot.

Stay buttmad you cuck

Just tell every fucking frogposter to fuck off.

Better question, why is T even cobbled into this mess? I feel like the public discourse was considerably smoother when people were just discussing human relationships, then MtF trannies hopped on board and everyone started crying about bathrooms.

The post-Cold War political consensus is real, user. Wherever the "left" won power in the 90s and 2000s, they usually did it by drifting to the right. (See: Bill Clinton, New Labour.)

But yeah, we always had a ton of rightwing and reactionary people around, but they were never this sensitive or this annoying.

HMMMMMM

Attached: BASEDSNOY.png (1052x1672, 794K)

So does cancer and aids

and yet it seems that the right is the one who always hate all video games for being too sjw

you make a lot of assumptions without any proof,why are you upset for being called out? the fact you had to post at yourself is the saddest part,but by all means switch VPN's or use inspect element

Of course the incel has this on hand. Let me guess, you took this yourself?

Of course it's a fucking white person.

I fucking hate gijans so god damn much. Please keep them out of japan.

>random, vapid insults

You literally are not a human.

>cuckerafags coming to Yea Forums trying to pass this off as good
yikes

I hope bayonetta lezzes out in her next game
But not with Jeane because they are just friends.

wrong post

Attached: Redditera retard.jpg (1280x1109, 245K)

>he doesn't know
Fuck outta here newfaggot

Attached: 1550548849683.jpg (480x640, 12K)

I can't wait for sonic to call tails gay

Trans people and drag queens were big figures in the beginning stages of gay rights activism hence why they're in it.

They are an endless tide.

So, they are trying to break stereotypes of what gay people are by actively being flaming faggots in public and on cameras?

Attached: 313920.jpg (800x500, 113K)

But that isn't what I said. Are you slow?

Reminder that the left and right are different sides of the same coin

epic

Attached: 1497633208322.png (729x627, 553K)

>literal sjw propaganda
>people call it out
>"The people who call everything SJW propaganda are worse than the SJWs ever were."
every thread where you trannies get BTFO i guess

Attached: 1553812363854.jpg (1006x1116, 37K)

They need justify why Shadow is gay

see
this is a problem many they celebrate when things are censored the are today's puritans this is the left now they have become the people they hate under a new flag

that lgbtpq sjw libshit leftypol feminazis for you

Attached: 1521233850722.gif (475x787, 3.66M)

Saving pictures of freakshows for use in internet arguments is not a source of pride, incel

>Morgan Stanley
So how much of this is organic and how much is just American astroturf?

>Welp Sega has gone the route of Bioware and Sony
You are like omitting 500 other studios lol Almost every western dev is SJW infested now + Atlus and partially Capcom

You insulted me first and called me a faggot! So I repaying the favor you vapid retard. The difference between me and you is I choose what I want to believe. I don't take a side. I am my own person. Nothing more realer than that. Meanwhile both Left and Right defend their own political team regardless of the real facts that are there. Moderates are the realest people you'll ever meet. But keep implying I'm an NPC.

Attached: 88d1093d900649cccc382069d7dd7436.png (179x238, 79K)

>texas will go blue

By the way this guy is a leftist activist larping.

>that spacing
venezeula and brazil both had left wing socialist parties win power you retard and if you are going to call them right wing then holy shit we are clearly not talking the same language

>it's literal propaganda! Literally!

What are you, five?

Attached: stoic jucheman.jpg (480x480, 33K)

is this your rebuttal, retardera?

Attached: 1544209915207.jpg (333x499, 55K)

Jack Thompson is probably jealous as fuck.

Not true. The left has a moral compass. The right exists to oppose the left.

gays exist and they exist 80% by choice and not necessity

all women are bisexual

and I'm going to give you the benefit of doubt every time, but saying you are a in fact girl even though you are a boy is very difficult to even initially process

FUCK TRANNIES AND LEFTIES!

(you)

Yet it perfectly reflects your lack of belief in anything.

Nobody's asking you to "call it out" when it's already incredibly clear, faggot. You're just stating the obvious and acting like nobody but you sees this shit forgetting nobody wants to be asocciated with it.

TL;DR: Nobody fucking cares, stop feeding them attention, twitterwhore.

This but with white people

>Every media I consume occasionally appeals to its progressive base, of which I am extremely allergic to
So maybe... find a different hobby?

yes it is both change and progress can be used by both sides but your trying to imply its purely the left therefore "ITS ONLY CHANGE IF MY SIDE DOES IT"

should i type slower with large spacing?

lmao no

Spotted the virgin

Never forget the other side is even more repuslive.

Attached: 1538433697901.jpg (900x1200, 279K)

How is this SJW propaganda?

Well it does exist solely for the purpose of pushing a message.

For something so incredibly clear and obvious there sure are a lot of people trying to deny it

Someone start posting Uncle Ted quotes.

Blame faggots for becoming more insufferable with every passing year.

>Huge increase in minority population.
>Young, liberals from other states flooding in for jobs and cheap housing.
>Old Republican voters either die or leave the state.

This is exactly what happened to California after the 80s.

>your
>no u
Ebin

Except they do, unlike SJWs

semantics

Let's see:
>Almost the entiet world, including every western power.
>Versus Venezuela and (temporarily) Brazil

wow look at that swing

Yeah so do coprophiliacs, should every company pander to people who eat shit?

>one event about LGBT shit
>suddenly they're an SJW company
Nintendo also had some LGBT thing and they're still normal. No reason to panic yet.

LGBT shit is always a sign of cancer they are already censoring games because of ti

God just fucking make sonic adventure 3 fire your fucking lazy ass studio sonic team and make the panzer dragoon saga remake you ass wipes. God FES 2019 was fucking awful. Sega has been shit since the dreamcast. Based mania team fucking dabbed on them.

>The difference between me and you is I choose what I want to believe.
Christ, you "moderates" are insufferable

It's not.

Genuine question what does Yea Forums think of well adjusted homosexuals?

Attached: 1514325469327.webm (450x700, 533K)

>ignoring Europe, Canada, and America

What, like you?

sorry you only focus on spelling mistakes and mean words rather then the actual argument,thanks for accepting your defeat

Is it time to start posting Ted Kaczynski quotes?

>No reason to panic yet.
O'Sullivan's law.

Attached: just_shave_it_dude_wtf.png (963x887, 1.31M)

see
censorship shit is already starting

>Real person vs.drawing.

HMMMMM

me on the right

it's interesting that LGBT is in english even though everything else is in nip runes. pretty telling that it's a foreign movement being pushed on the country if they don't even have their own term for it.

God I wish that was me

I thought the japs were immune to this shit, guess I gotta buy games from muslims now.

Attached: Real_human_being6.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

Oh look the NPC is only throwing insults. Just like the rest of the NPC's on both political parties. They just regurgitate the same thing their team says.

Attached: MAGA.png (1232x1766, 1001K)

FUCK RESETERA!

Okay: Getting upset
>Annoying: Making a thread about it
>Aggravating: Getting mad at other people for not being as mad as you are about something that isn't a big deal

Attached: FirZkld.jpg (667x618, 92K)

>what does Yea Forums think of
Yea Forums - various doesn't think of anything. I want a buff BF to hold lovingly me in his big burly arms.

9. The two psychological tendencies that underlie mo-dern leftism we call “feelings of inferiority” and “over-socialization”. Feelings of inferiority are characteristic ofmodern leftism as a whole, while oversocialization is cha-racteristic only of a certain segment of modern leftism;but this segment is highly influential

nigga i brought up two examples off the cuff to say your generalisation was full of shit,contrary to your vague accusations,i can give more proof unlike you who as of yet only provided vague assumptions

>Being this retarded

LGBT=/= SJW
Also, can you even show me evidence that a company decided to censor a game because of the LGBT community?

Do you unnastan' the words that is comin' outta my mouf?

What, that you're a cunt? I wonder why everyone is saying that.

What are you doing retards? focus on things that matter and port Persona 5 and make a Skies of Arcadia remaster for PC.

>April 1st

lol you retard

see

see

10. By “feelings of inferiority” we mean not only inferiority feelings in the strict sense but a whole spectrum of related traits; low self-esteem, feelings of powerlessness, depressive tendencies, defeatism, guilt, self-hatred,1
etc. We argue that modern leftists tend to have some such feelings (possibly more or less repressed) and that these feelings are decisive in determining the direction of modern leftism.

I;m trying to but they keep reminding me.

>I'm the President of an entire country. What are you? Nothing.
I'm CEO of a corporation which is better than being a cuck president.

Yeah, but why fuck everything up to prove it?

>Insufferable: coming into the thread and telling everyone how much better you are for not taking sides and getting mad at everyone for taking sides and claiming you're the only one who actually thinks about things

Nothing wrong with being a homosexual in my opinion, the problem is when they start allowing those grotesque creeps to ban wagon off the movement.

transsexuals are actually insane, and it doesn't help that retarded neo liberals are turning a blind eye in favor of virtue signaling.

Attached: 1553854615039.jpg (481x566, 28K)

Yea Forums has completely gone down with politics garbage.

Attached: vivaldi_7q5g5di5Du.png (1360x706, 323K)

It's always white people spreading this shit. Literally the niggers of the world.

>all them (You)s
now that's what I call triggered

The japanese term is in japanese, you incredible mong

This. Centrism is the only correct political affiliation.

Attached: 1553366353364.jpg (625x680, 143K)

>The original writers and producers changed their own content

That's more of a rewrite than censorship.

Mania Team depend on former glory that wasn't theres and nostalgia fags for creditals

FUCK

12. Those who are most sensitive about “politically in-correct” terminology are not the average black ghetto-dweller, Asian immigrant, abused woman or disabled per-son, but a minority of activists, many of whom do not even belong to any “oppressed” group but come from privileged strata of society. Political correctness has its stronghold among university professors, who have secure employment with comfortable salaries, and the majority of whom are heterosexual white males from middle- toupper-middle-class families.

LGand B do atleast.

Okay, this is only one example

And why is it a bad thing anyways?

You see how butthurt hearing the truth is? Everyone out of your political group is wrong but your team is somehow ALWAYS right. Wow, NPC right there. Maybe you're scared to think outside the box unlike us Moderates. Grow a pair of fucking balls.

Attached: 1530636996563.jpg (197x214, 31K)

>liberals win
>get tan
>grow out beard
>stop showering
>fuck goat
>beat assigned wife for mediocre dinner, inshallah

>defacing beautiful artwork with dated nonsense
as usual, trolls don't have a lick of creative talent or originality in them

You literally think the same.

sega still makes games?

>make a new version of the picture
>don't fix the spelling error

Attached: centristfags.jpg (682x1024, 158K)

actually redpilled

>hate politics
>get a job at google
genius

dont forget pillars of eternity or the newest assasins creed DLC

The Yea Forums experiment has failed.

13. Many leftists have an intense identification with theproblems of groups that have an image of being weak(women), defeated (American Indians), repellent (homo-sexuals) or otherwise inferior. The leftists themselves feelthat these groups are inferior. They would never admit tothemselves that they have such feelings, but it is preci-sely because they do see these groups as inferior that theyidentify with their problems. (We do not mean to suggestthat women, Indians, etc. ARE inferior; we are only ma-king a point about leftist psychology.)

>muh incel
Reminder that gays are virgins and that only sex with a female counts as losing it.

Nice, now they should make games with actual japanese characters and not white.

It's not a political affiliation at all.

What the fuck are you even spamming?

>All these triggered /pol/acks
Based
Fuck Racists and Fuck incels.

15. Leftists tend to hate anything that has an imageof being strong, good and successful. They hate America,they hate Western civilization, they hate white males, theyhate rationality. The reasons that leftists give for hatingthe West, etc. clearly do not correspond with their realmotives. They SAY they hate the West because it is war-like, imperialistic, sexist, ethnocentric and so forth, butwhere these same faults appear in socialist countries orin primitive cultures, the leftist finds excuses for them,or at best he GRUDGINGLY admits that they exist; whe-reas he ENTHUSIASTICALLY points out (and often greatlyexaggerates) these faults where they appear in Westerncivilization. Thus it is clear that these faults are not theleftist’s real motive for hating America and the West. Hehates America and the West because they are strong andsuccessful.

i wish i could make cucks seethe this effortlessly

>why is removing content form a game a bad thing guys?

well when you put it like this I guess you're right

Oof, imagine the delusion.

I don't even notice them, like anyone else. They have my blessing.
Drag fags can fucking hang, though.

/pol/cuck electionfags don't think such a thing exists.
>if they're not acting like degenerates in public then they're NOT REAAAAAL REEEEEEEEEE

jokes on you faggot
GG and the fapening happened LATE august. the thing was already growing before that, you cant blame it on gamergate

Attached: file.png (1229x700, 96K)

>all these replies
based

>bringing up gamergate

Bro who the fuck cares you faggot, we dont give a fuck about this stupid shit.

Oh no muh fist world problems that don't have anything to do with my neet life. Boo hoo hoo.

You're projecting, cunt. All I said was that you're an insufferable twat for thinking only moderates have put thought in their position. "Moderate" is the biggest box you can think in because you're afraid of radical positions. I have considered all the options and Posadism is the only answer.

Something incredibly relevant in these times, industrial society and its future

>rewritting is considered removing content

I don't think that's how it works, buddy.

Trannies are incels by definition. They're "dykes" that transitioned because nobody touched them when they were straight, but won't fuck each other because they're ugly as shit.

>All these fucking (You)s
Yeah I'm thinking Yea Forums got BTFO

Attached: 1457129235701.png (200x231, 77K)

Gimme them insider tips on straw futures.

Doesnt change the fact that psychopaths would murder them too.

Being in control of all three branches of government just made them even more angry and isolated. I almost feel bad for them. Not even their own politics makes them happy.

Attached: 4522042543_ef719bda73.jpg (359x476, 66K)

>they arnt REAL LEFT WINGERS
nice fallacy no-nuts but all those countries apply and your so wrong im embarrassed for you

also not him

>removed an entire sub story quest line of a tranny in Ryu ga Gotoku 3/Yakuza 3 remaster

Is this ted's manifesto?

>argument,thanks
Are you slow? For reals bro I don't argue with retards out of respect for them.

wrong post

"The thing" is mobile posters, the first spike is gamergate, the second spike is the election.

>I don't care about politics, let me play all these pozzed games as they get pozzed even further
As if we needed any further proof he's a fag.

The typos to avoid filters reminds me of that GOODRA IS FEMALE spammer, lel, you're both equally pathetic. Virgin ass unabomber dweeb.

CWC is concrete proof of this. Anyone got the pics of him bragging about Hillary's inevitable victory and Chris' "woman card"?