Did squad actually pull it off and make a playable game after 6 fucking years of development...

Did squad actually pull it off and make a playable game after 6 fucking years of development? I haven't played in a year and just hopped on a game yesterday and had a blast

Attached: Squad.png (1200x675, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aTRO71iBqDM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7gr0n1n-WRY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WB4CRV5KArw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr1ZPXGW3PI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I doubt anyone is still playing a messy indie game in an overdone genre

and yet there are dozens of full 80 person servers

its not a huge community but similar or greater numbers to the red orchestra series. its not newfag friendly so its just a few thousand dedicated players

80 person servers? What happened to 50v50? Fucking indie devs

its still a fun game even if they didn't deliver fully on all the promises. unreal 4 seems like a bitch and they did pretty well with it.
seems to be fun enough for a good crowd to keep the servers populated
youtu.be/aTRO71iBqDM

>a small crowd is willing to tolerate a buggy hell hole of a game
Fixed

Video isn't bad for a slow as fuck mil sim game. At least it's not ARMA slow

I just wish we had a merge of ArmA 3 and Squad game.

Squads animations, sounds, performance/optimization/netcode etc... with ArmA's scale and capability, mod-ability, sandbox/editor/campaign (maybe new dynamic campaign modes with mods like ArmA series).

Man that's all I want...

Attached: 1552523332706.png (1680x1013, 2.93M)

There's actually something of a feud in the community over whether the game should be more milsim or more fast paced. I think the devs are trying to have a balance and definitely not go full ARMA.

This would be a more interesting thread if this information was in the OP.
Most people think "squad" they think 5-6 person groups.

Shit game:
stupid movement system/speed
awful floaty gunplay
stiff vehicles
bland, predictable, boring meta gamemode (1 of 2, the 2nd hardly anyone plays)

>add in Fallujah as a map
>don't add the US Marines as a faction

Attached: 1515565334346.jpg (645x671, 81K)

Squads are up to 9 people in the game and teams are up to 40v40. It's a super complex game, they regularly have free weekends that are terrible because nobody new knows how to utilize the equipment or even play the objective

I still boot up the original Insurgency if I want to have a proper "realistic" gunfight, all these autist sims are an absolute bore to "play" and are FILLED with insufferable faglords who love hearing themselves talk
Take your internet friend simulators and shove them up your ass, virgins

The gunplay is pretty good in the current state of the game imo. It's not a sprint n shoot game unless you want to go 0-8 every round. The movement speed is being increased and vehicle movement is getting fixed in v13 which is coming out any day

Insurgency is literally just cs 1.6 mechanics with le realibsm gun skins. Ambush game mode is super fun though

>plays league of legends for 9 hours a day
>calls people who play other games virgins
ok buddy retard

noted. if one comes up ill try the game and try to ignore how retarded all the players are since they aren't the actual community

>milsims
Mega cringe.
the communities of such games are bound to be terrible 100% of the time, so terrible they spawn videos like these
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7gr0n1n-WRY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WB4CRV5KArw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr1ZPXGW3PI

Attached: 1536510749470_0.png (360x360, 140K)

Anyone who fucks around even a little bit wouldn't let themselves get caught chatting to losers playing war-time minecraft
Chicks dont even give a fuck about regular comms you'd hear in a shooter these days, especially since non-autist shooters dont even require them. But when you start having 2hour+ long chat sessions with the "i'm a proud loser crowd" aka 99% of the autist shooter sim playerbase, you dont even need to say nothing, I already know you're a virgin
Thats just the way it is, no need to get all aspie about it
Like I said, fun urban "realistic" shooting without the boredom of autist sims is where it's at in something like Insurgency, you have fun playing your 20fps indieshit though, not like you talk to people much anyways is it? LMAO
Could at least learn DCS, but you've probably got hands growing out of your ass which is why you like this type of shit where individual skill cant even be properly quantified holy shit what faggots you people are ahahaha
tl;dr - Im better than you and probably had more gfs in one year of hs that some fuxk like you might talk to in his whole life ROFL

wait so can i talk to people or not talk to people

>he can talk to people
>he can't talk to people
incredibly low effort shitpost, 0/10

worst part of squad is the community since more than half of them take themselves too seriously.
>its a le epic mil-sim so realism

It's like those retards in Red Orchestra/Rising Storm who thought that the simple act of playing such a 'hardcore, realistic, gritty' game made them better people. Squad is fun when you and your squad pull off shit successfully, thats it. Blowing things up by yourself is gay, going on le ebin killing spree is gay, taking a hill with 8 other dudes is fun.

Attached: cyka.webm (1080x606, 2.87M)

I mean, griefers like this are just as cringey. I can appreciate a funny grief but none of these are funny

Imagine being so pathetic that you spend 10 years pissing off people on a broken bf2 mod

I'd play it but i dont like using a mic, but i like taking orders though.