Why does Animal Crossing have the worst fanbase of any Nintendo series...

Why does Animal Crossing have the worst fanbase of any Nintendo series? They literally whine everytime despite knowing that a new game is coming out.

Attached: D2OVxKTXcAIC1OV.jpg (957x539, 135K)

Have you also been on the subreddit? Yeah it’s kinda ridiculous. Like, they know the games coming out this year. Just be patient.

home designer and not-mario party were dogshit nobody asked for, and pocket camp is an ios money sink game nobody asked for either

reddit

That isn't something exclusive to Animal Crossing fans. Remember the time the Ace Combat 7 director apologised to a guy on Twitter because the guy said "I don't care, give us Jump Force info" to PlayStation tweeting about AC7?

People are dicks and don't understand the concept of a company providing information when they want to, news at 11.

Blame Isabellefags and New Leaffags

Don't feed it.

The worst Nintendo fanbases are clearly Pokémon because they eat up any shitty game GF produces and Smash Bros. Zelda is a close third followed by FE maybe.

Why can't they be more like Golden Sun fans?

Attached: D2OVv6MXcAElh48.jpg (962x561, 136K)

That seems like a really niche thing to get upset about OP. Fans of a series are excited that they're getting a new game. Is that strange? I'd wager that your anger is misdirected. Maybe a series you love isn't receiving much attention, and you're wrongly projecting your frustration onto an unrelated group of people because you envy their happiness. But maybe that's just the way you come across. Either way, remember that you won't make yourself feel better by making other people feel worse.

Attached: DvT9Vq9XcAAuaFf.jpg orig.jpg (1824x2048, 371K)

>be teased since 2013 with the idea of hd animal crossing game
>nintendo treats the franchise like shit with shovelware tier spin-off games and mobile app
>last console game was 10 years ago, last main series entry 6
It's reasonable, but people only seem to complain about Animal Crossing beggars because it isn't Zelda, Smash, or Pokemon.

Donkey Kong will never die Isabellefag

home designer wasn't dogshit

>getting mad on the internet

>Why does Animal Crossing have the worst fanbase of any Nintendo series?
Smash, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Zelda and Xenoblade are all much worse.

Literraly has been a thing since the internet's inception

where does he ever mention about DK dying?

He thinks that i'm mad because of a series i love isn't receiving much attention, and that i'm mad at ACfags because of this. Donkey Kong is a series that will never die out due to it's importance and legacy.

I like DK

I'd argue that Pokémon ("um achuaklly its not nintendo" -- stfu nigger.) and Metroid are worse.

what spinoffs?
are you trying to imply that the amiibo festival thing qualifies as a video game?

>Why does Animal Crossing have the worst fanbase of any Nintendo series?
Pokemon and Fire Emblem fans hate literally every single game in their series, but continue buying them anyway.

Furries