Animal Crossing Switch

What do you want out of it?

Attached: 129401925890.png (400x520, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WUwtchWkzVc
youtube.com/watch?v=WA-iIVYYqsI
youtu.be/vvw5eCl8okI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dating

More variety in body types and skin colors (no more tan to black please).
Fat and tall villagers.

Scanable QR codes like on the 3DS
More events
Bigger towns
Ability to tell villagers where they can and can't put houses because fuck you Bam you put your house right in front of the only bridge in town and it the entire town looks like shit because of it

Better music. youtube.com/watch?v=WUwtchWkzVc

They could probably just allow you to customize the sign posts where they live. But why do I feel like you could already do that in new leaf?

the ability to fatten the citizens preferably the female ones up to obesity

Fully rendered sexual intercourse animations

This

Fuck off Animal Crossinfags, literally the worst fanbase Nintendo has.

Attached: D2OVxKTXcAIC1OV.jpg (957x539, 135K)

Better conversations and errands. I swear talking to other villagers hasn't been interesting since the gamecube version.

Towns on water.

Attached: private-tour-zhujiajiao-water-town-from-shanghai-in-shanghai-114456.jpg (360x240, 21K)

A trailer.

>tfw I haven’t even played an AC game

Bruh when was the last time you played the GC version?
I won't disagree but the difference isn't that big. It's still super bare bones, and the game has so many archaic design choices. I hope they flesh out dialog and personalities, but the cock sucking for the GC version is flat out nostalgia whoring 90% of the time.

Attached: 1551962421101.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Nes game playable from the game itself. Hell since the switch got that nes app thing they could just add an in game snes mini to allow one to play the games from the app in game when one wants to pass some time in game and such.

I've come back to it multiple times along with Wild World. WW never holds my attention for long while I can play the gamecube version just fine. Can't comment on NL since I haven't touched it, and CF is just WW for the wii.

I would like an ability to choose my favorite villager in town, perhaps allowing them to move into my house as a roommate. Then I could get a bunk bed at my house. I would also like the ability to move around houses and make roads in my village like a city builder mode. I also desire a prison to keep Redd in for selling me so many counterfeit paintings.

Odd, I always found WW better than GC, probably nostalgia, played it a ton as a kid and imo it has the best music of the series, and mood.
NL is nearly perfection though. You gotta play it my dude, it's pure kino once you get your town all set up and your favorite villagers and some house upgrades.

Maybe when I can get Citra working. Never bought a 3DS so I never got the chance to play it.

>Wild World
>Best Music

youtube.com/watch?v=WA-iIVYYqsI

Attached: 89893.png (359x395, 323K)

Shut the fuck up furfag

Attached: FB_IMG_1541465793880.jpg (720x720, 27K)

youtu.be/vvw5eCl8okI
I should've said it's my personal favorite I suppose as all AC titles have vastly different musical themes. AC was very upbeat and fun, WW very spacious and at times lonely sounding (comfy as fuck), and NL very, like, I dunno how I'd put it. An in between really, like WW's more laid back stuff, but with more going on.

based

>game

New Leaf's is empty and stagnant as if the composers had the outlines of the tracks but never finished them. Wild World's music is French sounding. Animal Crossing is rhythmic and electric because Totaka was experimenting with electronic beat making at the time and he's mostly an R&B/Jazz musician.

Big facts

More Villager interactions
The ability to actually place houses where the player wants them
Buildings/misc cosmetics around town (lamp poles, fountains) shouldn't be as restrictive to place as they are
More to do in the games downtime (Arcade, more Minigames, etc)
Different camera perspectives (first/third)

Attached: 1533966798222.gif (301x464, 510K)