Do you play fighting games Yea Forums?

Do you play fighting games Yea Forums?

What do you play?

Are you excited for the new MK game?

What are your main characters?

Attached: list.png (1715x2494, 1.6M)

Where would UNIST go?

That image reeks of someone who doesn't play fighting games and you should feel bad for using it from /fgg/

Like one level above Street Fighter

CvS2, MvC2 and MvC3 is all I ever played since those are the most hype fighting games ever made.

Looks pretty accurate to me

>CvS2
Such a fun game but the roster is garbage

Then play fighting games at a higher level. Disregarding that 3rd Strike while technical does not have "100s of moves per character" and that line all together, that entire list can be disassembled, and all entrees placed in the top most category. Every single one of them can be played with out any knowledge about the game, and they all feature "Situations, positioning, psychology and techniques" that are unique to them. Something you would inherently know if you play them at any decent level past mindless mashing.

Attached: 1439040091344.jpg (576x576, 314K)

Ah, it's the bloody roar shitposter, still seething I see. How's your wojak collection? Anything new?

Attached: tekken_7_3_million.jpg (1920x1394, 590K)

Reminder that this faggot makes these threads just to trigger and bait FG autists. Post at your own discretion

Attached: this-is-bait_o_4215185.jpg (1245x996, 233K)

>there are STILL people who fall for OP's bait image

>Every single one of them can be played with out any knowledge about the game
HAHAHAHAHAHA

No

How is it bait? seems lite is pretty much spot on.

Ahahahahah
Yes. Let me ask you a question then.
How did people pick up the game and get good at it? Are you seriously implying that it is physically impossible to sit down, and press buttons and figure things out? Because thats exactly how they got started.

where is DJ?

Behind Bryan and out the door in the lot.

Attached: 1435511379878.jpg (569x472, 47K)

Attached: 1408428887739.gif (371x416, 35K)

>Skullgirls
>KoFXIII
>Arcana Heart
I'm not very good at them, but I do try my best.

Attached: 1530271645396.jpg (1600x1200, 277K)

Get 3rd Strike out of the top category right now. You've just exposed yourself as a scrub. Bet you didn't even play it before you watched that EVO Moment.
>Look at meh, I play fightan! 3rd Stroke best SF ever! Am I accept yet?
^only types who put 3rd Strike above SFs like Alpha II. It's brainless. No zoning, no footsies in neutral. It's shite. And before everyone was a dickrider for ecelebs, everyone knew and admitted it was trash. Even KoF 14 is above that crap.

Scrub list.

>What do you play?
Currently playing smashU

popular bait pic from /fgg/ots

Yes

Tekken, some Street Fighter.

No.

Mishimas, Hugo, Jam.

Attached: colorswap.gif (235x384, 274K)

How is it bait?

If read through it then use your head and think about it for about 30 seconds or so, you realize that its just pretentious nonsense to stir shit.

It is false, missinformative, biased and gets debunked in every other thread this guy spergs on.

No ranking for Super Turbo?

I dont see any debunking anywhere, and from what I can see and from what I have played it seems pretty accurate.

Attached: 1436283956328.png (2500x1645, 148K)

Where's Smash?

The only thing I really play that's even close to a fighting game is For Honor. I played soul calibur and sometimes I enjoy it but it's too fast.

So you were just trolling then?

Hopefully taking a shower.

No, its in response to clear bait. Its not worth replying to in a serious fashion.

I think the only one who is baiting here is you

Mate, the chart is about accessibility, something that is subjective, and in the very first box is straight up incorrect by stating that those games have 100+ moves per character, something that with actual moments of research or experience with those games can disprove. Anyone who legitimately thinks that list is correct in the loosest sense of the word needs to go to a doctor because they clearly have brain damage.

0/10

Go back to /fgg/ man, and consider the noose. What a waste of time.

Attached: 1436736004281.jpg (543x405, 141K)

Can you go back to whatever mario thread you came from and stop trolling this thread with your shitty bait, thanks.

>start a bait thread
>accuse everyone who calls you out as baiting

Attached: b6bf8ebdcdfbcad52b8a77b4815176dd9698be82c0f838ea0acbd951d25f5ebd.jpg (750x722, 104K)

DBFZ occasionally. Yellow square.

And where is the high quality Clayfighter 63 and a 3rd gonna be?

Sculptors cut or classic?

>He's still going
You aren't fooling anyone my man, just leave already.

Classic baby

>tekken on naruto level
kek

Is this a bloody roar fag bait thread?
Just finished playing tekken and there's nothing you can do to stop me fag.

So it's one of these threads eh?

>Do you play fighting games Yea Forums?
UNIST currently, though I'm intermediate level at it so it's hard to win against expert level players.

>What do you play?
Linne, Mika and Enkidu.

>Are you excited for the new MK game?
I would like to pick it up for Switch (I've got tons of fighters for the things that I play casually with friends) but I'm not on board with their "we're making a mature game" excuse for toning down the fanservice.

What are your main characters?
I like rushdown characters generally and easy execution characters though occasionally I'll enjoy a charge character or two and grappler character as well.

Attached: fightinggamemains.jpg (2310x4818, 1.79M)

I'm playing Naruto Ninja Storm 4. It's not a good fighting game, but it's a fun anime game. I've been playing Pokken but I'm trash at it. Really want to try FighterZ.

Somewhat related, Power Rangers Fight for the Grid released a few days ago and I was wondering if anyone got it and if they could recommend it. Is it fun considering the game is still being worked on?

The lack of effort put into this is killing me

Not an art guy and used MS Paint.

Sorry if it hurts your eyes (in particular for the tag fighter sections).

Smash