Does anyone else associate Xbox with actual video games more so than Sony and the PS brand...

Does anyone else associate Xbox with actual video games more so than Sony and the PS brand? Sony tries to market everything as EPIC STORIES and AMAZING EXPERIENCES like they’re afraid to say the phrase “video games.” Meanwhile, Xbox is like, “hey bro, here’s your gamer tag, and your gamer pic, and your gamer score.” They just seem to actually acknowledge and promote their products as GAMES and don’t do this pseudo movie elitist garbage that is cringe beyond cringe at this point.

t. owner of both, been a Sony fan my entire life

Attached: FA94D721-B6FC-4FA6-A2FE-7761D877B2CB.png (225x225, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=My9K41A9DfY
youtu.be/-oKd0ilJEKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>hey bro, here's your gamertag, and your gamerpic, and you're gamerscore
Cool, can I get some actual games though?

SNOY FAG

Killer Instinct, Halo, Cuphead, Minecraft, Forza, all different genres and all good within their respective genre

Attached: 1544409136376.jpg (1077x561, 107K)

They have them, just not in the form of interactive movies on rails

Those are all very fun PC games.

Gamertag? Yep.
Game pic? Yep.
Gaems? Heh.

>Xcucks trying to push this narrative after the xbone marketing was constantly shoving how it was a multimedia device down everyone's throats
You guys have worse memories than a gold fish

At least they aren't interactive movies.

XB1 X is the best system for games.

>Xcucks
kill yourself Resetera tranny

I associate Xbox with Halo/Gears/Forza and that's really all they have to offers for the last 15 or so years. 3 boring ass and dead franchises. They don't ever innovate or take risks either. They are a really boring and uninteresting brand.

Xbox and Nintendo are for games, Snoy is for movies
youtube.com/watch?v=My9K41A9DfY

Attached: xbro helper.jpg (674x1024, 63K)

Sony has great exclusive single player games, Xbox has great multiplayer exclusives. They could each use a bit more of the other desu

Attached: 1537359544915.jpg (1224x1080, 236K)

Yes, Microsoft and Nintendo make video games, Sony doesn't.

Can't wait for the next xbox to sell even worse

Own all 3 consoles and the Xbox is easily my most played one.
>PS4 for exclusives
>Switch for exclusives and laying in bed
>X for everything

Attached: 1513191763629.jpg (700x525, 79K)

All of which (aside from cuphead) were in their prime back when Sony had good games as well.

No. They've been mismanaging their devs as horribly as they could. Failing at making video games isn't any better than succeeding at making movies.

>newfag reeeees when called on his cuckery

>Xbox has great multiplayer exclusives
Such as?

Most of them are exclusive to the xbox ecosystem :)

They didn't mismanage. They did clearly what they wanted. Made it so people wanted to move to pc, and in that area Sony and Nintendo can't compete.

They made some of the best games of the gen, dude

Halo 5 and Horizon3/4 for starters

gears too

>Does anyone else associate Xbox with actual video games more so than Sony and the PS brand?
no, i associate xbox with cancelling them.

whats wrong with aditional functionality?

>oh no f2p fable moba was cancelled :(

The good guys have won (Xbox and Nintendo)
I honestly don't understand what sonygroids are still doing on this board

>Microsoft
hey bro, our box is also the cheapest 4k blu ray player and has rhe best support for Netflix/Plex and all other media apps, but if you are not into that you can just play all our games on your high end PC instead, or if that is too much for you we have the most powerful console on the market
>Nintendo
we are heavily focused on making fun basic first party game and made our system a handheld to travel with. We take advantage of being a console with tonnes of featurss that wouldnt work otherwise, like motion controls, dual screen experiances, hybrid systems etc. We try not to make any games that arent meant for consoles
>Sony
hey bro, we dont really hve anything to offer, so we paid from to make their game exclusive to our box, it doesnt do anything your computer cant. But fuck you pay $200 just to play at sub 30 fps
Why is sony the one with fans again?

This guy

Hell, I was going to buy a PS4 too until I remembered I was primarily a PC gamer and didn't need raw power from my set top box

Attached: 05-21Mattrick_Web.jpg (1200x800, 81K)

yeah the launch was shit. But that was years ago and they long since fixed it.

Attached: xbonebro.jpg (633x874, 318K)

Play it fair now..

Attached: XboxOneConsoleExclusiveTier.png (2500x1248, 1.58M)

Xbox is the most prosumer by a countey mile atm. This totally is open to change at any moment.

>Halo5 and FH4 that low
>SoT that high
dude

Chief's coming

Attached: 1554242828242.png (496x763, 226K)

you mean those that play by themselves?

no you don't have those on xbox

>Sony has great exclusive single player games
lmao

like what
the brown games?
>press triangle to win
lmao

>Sony has great exclusive single player games
Nice joke

Wrong cuphead is on gog minecraft is multiplat and doesn't require anything xbox and halo games are getting ported to steam

Halo 5 isn't :)

Problem with Microsoft is that even games that went for the gameplay more than for the story ended up being worse in both aspects than anything Sony released recently, for example Crackdown 3 was meant to have a huge focus on gameplay only but ended up being bland as fuck.

Where as God of War even if it has a huge focus on narrative and story it was actually enjoyable to play, Uncharted 4 are serviciable and on the hardest difficulty I did had a good time even if the constant cutscenes were annoying and then you have Spider-Man which is far a better open world game than Crackdown 3 and better than Sunset Overdrive since Insomniac took stuff from it when making the game.

Im still interested in what they do with Halo and Forza Horizon series are one of the best racing series on the market right now, but as for the rest they have been really underwhelming even with Sony not really doing great either.

>They made some of the best games of the gen, dude
Unless you're talking about racing games and killer instinct that's wrong

They do. Even PSVR has better games than Xbox One.

And halo 5

SoT and SoD2 are also nice with gamepass :)

also best prosumer offerings too

Yeah so he said halo not halo 5

The only thing xbox gave us was Halo
AND ITS FUCKING COMING TO PC SO EXCITED FOR THAT

reminder halo is coming to pc

>Sonyfags actually think this
kek

>Gamepass Niggas

Will Gears 5 be the Mass Effect 3 of Gears of War? Something tells me it will.

that's nice. I also said most :))

So we've reached this phase of contrariness, huh? That's Yea Forums for you.

based
snoyboys btfo

Halo 5 isn't a good game it's babies first fps and sea of no content is bland you can find multiple pirate games on pc with better gameplay
State of decay 2 was pretty good but mircosoft should of delayed releasing the game for a few months

The Gears of War series should've ended after 3 desu. Judgment wasn't that great. Gears 4 campaign was weak. They should just ditch the campaign for Gears and just have multiplayer/horde.

Except that isn't most
:^)

Thanks for beta testing Halo for us xbros

No. I associate Xbone with DRM, always online, Microshit, CoDkiddie cancer, zoomers, and no games.

Dude, it's the best MP FPS of the gen and that includes the PC lol

uh yeah it is

youtu.be/-oKd0ilJEKs

how can xboneheads recover???????????????

whatever helps you cope!

what year is this?

The sad thing about Xbox is that they've done everythign just about right when it comes to being user friendly and ahead of the curve with how they handle things like online service, downloadable games, etc, they've just always kinda lagged at the having unique games part

>Dude, it's the best MP FPS of the gen and that includes the PC lol
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CONSOLE SHOOTER
BEST FPS
HAHAHAHHAH
also this

>dunkey seething this hard
Can't wait for IOI to become Xbox first party soon

enjoy overwatch :)

It isn't the best
>uh yeah it is
It isn't KI Halo Cuphead are on steam and minecraft is on every console and it isn't even a current gen game

Xbox should make a remake of banjo 1 and 2 ala spyro and crash, it seems obvious from a business standpoint and would be even easier to make than them since its less dated.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

old halos and two other games is not most :)

>being hyped for 20 years old halo game
lmao
halo infinite wont come to steam loser

There is nothing on the x box. It literally about like 5 games. Even if the online or actual console is better that barely means anything if there are no games to play.

Well yeah. Considering Sony also uses their name for electronics like TVs and shit while xbox is a gaming device and only that. Only makes sense.

Recover? It's a funny April fools vid. Just because Snoyboys seethe whenever someone suggests that they might not be the best doesn't mean Xbros suffer from the same autism.

looks like no.

I wanted to give the token recommendations of Xbox 1 exclusives but I realize 15 years ago was when all the notable Xbox exclusives had already come out. Ninja Gaiden was 15 years ago as of a month ago.

Forza is not most

lmao keep seething

You only think this way because you're under the age of 18.

Anyone who had a PS1 in their teens knows how retarded you sound

I rather be seething and correct than not seething and wrong

assblasted. yikes

>prosumer
Found the paid marketer

Almost everyone who had a console before 6th gen knows how retarded he sounds