*blares indecipherable rap music from his boombox in your path*

*blares indecipherable rap music from his boombox in your path*

Attached: latest.png (665x655, 731K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yMMQEXzKcb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based

What gam?

Attached: 880BC9AA-6366-4F3C-A388-A64989B161E9.jpg (1242x1391, 209K)

Sailors?

*blocks future Father's Days*

Attached: LanDi.png (1797x2123, 2.41M)

All rap is indecipherable though. Nigga nigga nigga

YEARS AGO

Attached: 1526586369325.png (500x394, 317K)

>The original Dreamcast version of the game came with a fourth disc called Shenmue Passport that made use of the console’s built-in internet connectivity. Best feature was the character viewer, which provided a backstory for every single NPC in the game, no matter how minor.

>You’ve probably seen Yoshikazu Takahashi walking through Dobuita before, but never paid him any attention. He’s one of the many middle-aged salarymen who walk up and down the street every day. But when you read his heartbreaking backstory, you’ll never look at him in the same way again. His company went bankrupt, yet he continues to wear a suit, carry a briefcase, and leave for work every morning, because he can’t face telling his wife and children about it. They think he’s at the office, but really he’s wandering the streets of Dobuita, killing time, trying to build up the courage to tell them.
Shenmue is kino.

Attached: Wd2_prime8_lenni.jpg (479x962, 112K)

It sure is.

Attached: 5-1536184527-172337757.png (1881x1813, 1.67M)

What a qt

Attached: 22a1f93ff8b7de591863fe6b6af00c73.jpg (800x1000, 286K)

Trying to angle to camera to see between her legs was always a worthwhile challenge.

*drives up on a motorcycle*
YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!
*camera slowly pans up her body*
YOU'LL NEVER MEET ANY WOMEN THE LIKES OF HER!
*rock music intensities*

Attached: latest-1.png (1274x1844, 2.02M)

All the girls of Shenmue are amazing.

Attached: shenhua.jpg (350x490, 86K)

no one else ever streams it so I'm not gonna

Attached: 4d6.gif (491x704, 3.22M)

True. I can't decide who I like more, pic related or they both exude warmth and kindness and I just want hug them and hold their hands and then get married and be happy forever

Attached: 250.png (250x456, 148K)

YOU HIT THE MAN ON THE LEFT
YOU HIT THE MAN ON THE RIGHT
YOU HIT THE MAN ON THE LEFT
CUZ IM DOWN WITH DRINKING

HEY YOU
I DONT LIKE YOU
I HATE YOU

Attached: 300px-Coolz.jpg (300x210, 20K)

Tom was such a damn bro. I used to visit him all the time, he gave me the best tips for where I needed to go.

The part when he teaches you the move and has to go away still breaks my heart. I thought he'd remain a small NPC, not have such a significance in Ryo's circle of friends.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

EEEEYY REEEOOOH! WANT A DOG MAN!

Attached: 1535335372567.gif (240x284, 3.2M)

>shenmue 3 final battle
>lan di has ryo on the ground hurt
>a shadow appears behind lan di
>cool z bashes his boombox on lan di's head killing him

He's the hero we deserve.

Attached: media_bg.jpg (635x518, 131K)

Passport even has all the npcs blood type

GONNA FUCK UP THE NIGGAGONNA FUCK UP THE NIGGAGONNA FUCK UP THE NIGGA

Here user use this in the future whens someone asks.

Attached: kung pow.webm (294x125, 2.87M)

Is he holding a vape?

Makku was also a nice guy.

Attached: Makku.png (250x246, 83K)

So he's Mr. "D-Fens" Foster?

We'll never know what happened to his brother. ;_;

I see

Attached: 1419865287646.jpg (675x514, 71K)

Have you ever performed a Chawan Sign in a real tea shop, lads?

Attached: aLSY6.jpg (1858x979, 217K)

Nigger turned into Chinese

shenmue

Mark is the best type of co worker, He gets his ass kicked he thanks you and asks how are YOU doing. The bro doesn't even have time to grieve about his implied dead brother. He instead passes his knowledge to Ryu in any way he can. This game has so many fucking cool guys.

that's cheating though, IMO

Tank you, Dyo!

I think the implication was that his brother got killed by the Mad Angels, and is currently resting somewhere in the harbor's water, mafia style.

Attached: Cement-Shoes.jpg (687x365, 63K)

>tfw I used to do this but with college

Attached: ross.jpg (435x327, 26K)

Damn you google auto correct
>Ryo

>tfw im CURRENTLY doing this with college
I really don't know what to do. I'm still enrolled but haven't gone to classes since before winter break.

I got back on track after the next semester, but I switched from compsci to accounting so I was really happy doing those accounting classes for a change.

This was the first game I ever played in which you felt like an inhabitant of the world, instead of its reason to be. I thought we were gonna find Mark's brother, beat up all the criminals, etc. But most of the game, you're just a bit player unable to influence anything. It felt really damn good to just be a Dobuita inhabitant, with these sad tunes playing, random dogs barking in the background, rain going down...

It's the closest thing I've ever seen to a sort of Twin Peaks experience of the "sadness of the mundane".

youtu.be/yMMQEXzKcb4

Without sounding clichéd... it's an underrated masterpiece. It was ahead of its time, and was judged harshly by a lot of morons. It needed to be held to a different standard, because it was so different than other video games of the time.

I consider it a mediocre video game, and by far the best interactive experience I've ever played.

What was the budget for the first Shenmue?

LEFT
UHHHH HUHHHH

Attached: hqdefault (12).jpg (480x360, 31K)