>Final Fantasy XII
>Final Fantasy X
>Cuphead
>Dragon Dogma
>Hellblade
>Mortal Kombat 11
>Ace Attorney Trilogy
>Steam World Quest

Attached: switch-nes-online00.jpg?itok=lMCIRNCt.jpg (1600x1200, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/SanDisk-400GB-microSDXC-Memory-Adapter/dp/B074RNRM2B/ref=sr_1_3?crid=38B0NAK6T6IHM&keywords=400gb micro sd card&qid=1554241500&s=gateway&sprefix=400gb ,aps,158&sr=8-3
youtube.com/watch?v=ADjIKFIuzVM
youtube.com/watch?v=thRuyNkAvNg
youtube.com/watch?v=F233NFvee_8
youtube.com/watch?v=byF7bs9nxRU
youtube.com/watch?v=My9K41A9DfY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>solid month
>games everyone played ages ago

Most people didn't live when these games were released grandpa

Forgot the Castlevania Anniversary Collection

Been playing SMB and SMB3. By todays standards is the save states the norm? I feel it makes the NES titles easier for the casuals.

Is it coming for the switch?

>everyone plays games right when they came out
>everyone replays games on the original console

I'm having fun replaying FF IX on my Switch, it's comfy in bed

That's "early summer". This month is the Konami arcade collection.

Is the pro controller worth? Need another set of controllers, but not sure I want to buy two. The purple and green joycons or the pro controller?

Pro controller is more comfortable for most people. A handful of games such as Super Mario Party require joycons though.

I got an adapter and used my Xbone controller

I can't tell if that's underage or bait

emulators/savestates have been the norm since emulators became a thing
pro controller is better
if you don't want to spend that much, get an adapter

Yeah

Oh shit I didn't realize that. What a let down

Just buy a dongle and use a Bone controller or DS4.

Didn't know about that. Good to know. I thought it was maximum comfy to have the two joycons hand in hand and just playing with arms down and apart. Is it actually comfier with a typical controller that requires your hands together?

I didn't know you could do that either. How strange. Would there be any hiccups with using an Xbone controller? Like how does screen shot work or whatever?

Pro has a nice weight to it and a matte finish. Got all the buttons you need and can still use amiibo if required. It's a solid, sturdy controller all-around if you'll be playing docked.

No latency issues, at least with a DS4. I can't imagine using a Xbone controller would make a difference. I kept dying at QTEs in Bayo 1, which I thought was due to latency, but it turns out the QTEs in Bayo 1 are just bullshit.

It's a matter of preference. You could probably buy one locally, try it out for a day, and return it if you don't like it as much as joycons.

Currently playing Yoshi CW and Monster Boy. Looking forward to Cuphead.

Really hope Darksiders sells well if nothing else but to trigger ResetEra

Is New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe any good?

>Hellblade is 18 GB and looks great
>but the file size is massive by Switch standards
I think people underestimate why some third parties avoid switch. It's either a massive file size with great graffix on the eShop, or a smaller file size with more compromises but a physical release.

Attached: pickle_johnny.png (162x170, 24K)

How's Dragonball FighterZ? The only thing that's really unappealing about it are the 500000 Goku variations in it

>being excited for Hellblade
Do Switch owners on Yea Forums really not own any other platform? I mean, I get that "any port in a storm," but come on.

I hear it isn't at a locked 60fps. For a fighter, that's not great.

Will the Switch ever be able to do 4k?
>tfw got UHD, but max Switch can do is 1080p

*PFFTFFFTFFTTFFFTTPPTT*

Attached: zelda.original.jpg (2000x1531, 178K)

>Power A
lmao

Got Ace attorney preloaded, lads. Darksiders any good? I hear it's Zelda-like.

Attached: shroomish.gif (400x298, 325K)

>Whatcha been playing bros?
Ghost 1.0
It's a pretty fun Metroidvania. It's sort of light on exploration, but there's a lot of upgrades and powers and most rooms seem to have a secret power up. However, it is rough though in some aspects though such as a roll without any i-frames and recharging consumable powers being expensive. Still, I recommend picking it up now while it's on sale for $5.

Attached: ghost2.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Why does Zelda have a stoma?

>having Ace Attorney preloaded
>not preplayed
>like ten fucking years ago

>but the file size is massive by Switch standards
amazon.com/SanDisk-400GB-microSDXC-Memory-Adapter/dp/B074RNRM2B/ref=sr_1_3?crid=38B0NAK6T6IHM&keywords=400gb micro sd card&qid=1554241500&s=gateway&sprefix=400gb ,aps,158&sr=8-3

Darksiders is good. It has more emphasis on combat than Zelda, but it does have some puzzle solving and dungeons. It might feel a bit short compared to a 3D Zelda games, but you'll still get about 20 hours out of it.

>Darksiders is good.

Attached: 1510374443381.jpg (608x811, 232K)

>costs publisher 10 cents more to use a larger cartrdige
>charges $10 more
>charges $10 more even if it's download-only

How do I beat the Trial of the Fool, I've tried about 100 times and I keep getting stuck on that one part where the spikes rise up from the ground so there's nowhere to stand and they throw flying enemies at you

Attached: 1553094192541.png (3840x2160, 2.6M)

Its the best 2D Mario game since Super Mario World. Add in the Luigi content and you get plenty of bang for your buck.

It has good level design and the most content of any 2D Mario besides Mario Maker especially with New Super Luigi U included, but the music and graphics are pretty bland after so many years of NSMB.

What's wrong with Power A.

Octo gato path

I just started Half Genie Hero Ultimate Edition last night. Its not as good as Pirate's Curse, but its still mostly great fun. Thinking about also starting the Messenger after work.

Also I'm really looking forward to the XII port. Portable XII would be great.

What was that book clip you can use with the switch to hang it on a wall again?

Is there any reason to expect FF X and XII are going to have annoying bugs like the sound issues in VII and IX on Switch? I would gladly play all of these on Switch but those bugs fucking suck.

>I just started Half Genie Hero Ultimate Edition last night.

I'm downloading this right now. Decided to finally buy it now that it's on sale.

Do you mean gooseneck stands?

That's the word. It's a name I don't use often so I couldn't remember it.

Did the other ports for X and XII have issues? The sound issues were present in other ports of VII and IX although those got fixed eventually.

you wallgrab. shitlord

But I have beaten it

Playing Mario kart pretty shit at it, regret buying it. Finished baba is you, hollow knight and night in the woods.

Anyone got any rec's? I'd like a rpg if there's a good one.

>Xenoblade 2 if you're particularly weebish.
>Any of the final fantasy's on the eShop.
Whatever you do, don't get Let's Go.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Octopath Traveler
Labyrinth of Refrain
Chocobo Mystery Dungeon
Tangledeep
Final Fantasy VII or IX

XC2 and Octopath are the best RPGs on the system that are exclusive. But there's also a few FF games on the eshop, and a few more are coming over the rest of the year. In X/X-2 and XII TZA's case those will be physical.

Started Super Mario Odyssey last week and I'm on the Bowser stage now. Really comfy game. Quite easy, so it's really relaxing to play, especially when I'm also playing DMC5.

>mfw installing cfw and getting free games
Fuck Nintendo

Attached: 1395887149357.gif (278x278, 1.94M)

>but it turns out the QTEs in Bayo 1 are just bullshit.
It felt to me like you had to hold it a little rather than just tap it which is annoying.

It's great ignore the artstylefags and musicfags. It's a lot more fun in co-op.

The audio bug is whatever.
But theres also a visual glitch in 7 where the screen flashes black when switching from a in game cut scene to actual gameplay which is rather noticeable and annoying.

Buying one soon - is the Pro Controller a must?

I didn't know Fighter Z was on Switch
4 games I want yet

Nah. Use the joycons for a while. If they're not comfortable for you, consider buying a pro controller.

>reddit mom reaction image
proof that bad taste goes across the board with people

Controllers these days are so dull. I miss crazy colors and variety

X's remaster is just terrible. Don't buy it if you're getting uppity about a minor audio glitch in IX.

That's not the main issue desu ... the game is dead online, any fighting game released on Switch is DOA.

>wait for ages for 7 on Switch to replay
>start it up
>notice the music
>it's a known bug in all versions bar PC
>unaddressed for years
End me, I can't ignore it.

Still just Smash and MHXX. Thank god Mario Maker 2 and Cuphead are on the way. Switch was worth it for Smash alone but it'd be nice having some more solid games.

Turok and Motorsport Manager
Turok controlls so smooth with Joycons, i was pretty impressed.

With the thing Konami's doing with collections, I hope they do a Suikoden one, or Goemon. Also, SMTV/Bayo3/Pikmin4, where are they Nintendo?

Pikmin 3 port appears to be coming first

Suikoden is unlikely because it would require actual effort.

Attached: Suiko2-Gibberish2.png (320x240, 22K)

Should I get the messenger physical? Never played it, but I kind of want it kind of don't. Cyber Shadow looks way better.

Oh, really? That's to be expected, in hindsight. Just a rumor or something serious?

Nah, just put a PS1/PS2 custom emulator running and you're golden really. If they keep up with the Castlevania one and do a second, they might go up to DS games, so maybe they're doing putting some sweat into this.

Zell (very reputable leaker, pretty much nailed everything from the last Direct) said Pikmin 3 and Prime Trilogy are coming

That was my first instinct. Literally the only thing that kept me from doing it was wanting to know for certain I'll be able to get online in Animal Crossing when it comes out. I know I can make a NAND backup but it's still not a total guarantee.

There was a Pikmin 2?!

>Metroid Prime Trilogy
OHhhhhhh!!!

Ninja Gaiden Black when on Switch?

How easy it is? I don't use Windows on my PC
I planned to buy a Switch to play online legit and a good GPU for the Yulu emulator

Nah. It wasn't that good. Just get it digitally when it's on sale.

>Prime Trilogy
I can believe this simply because they had to announce they restarted development on Prime 4 and would need something to tide Metroid fans over

>Metroid Prime Trilogy
Hm, that's weird. They've been avoiding Wii games for a while (not putting DKCR with Tropical Freeze, for example). It would be peculiar if they started porting games from there now instead of announcing that they're doing the Wii port Shield thing from China.

I really hope we see Metroid 5 this year

I can feel it in the air

>octopath traveller
Thanks. Didn't Yea Forums shit on this? Is this even a good game? I don't know anything about it but the futura 16 bit art style irritates me, the music sounds bland, the special effects in combat look silly the characters look cliché and dull, don't know about the story. This is an American game I guess?

It's made by Square Enix and has soul
NeoV just likes shitting on it because it's not on the PS4

Playin' Chocobo Mystery Dungeon, which is probably the only FF game where I like playing with black mage lol.
About April... I don't see much interesting stuff, to be honest, but luckily I have other games to play. Tangledeep and Hollow Knight, for example.

It's good but extremely flawed. Very open ended but the pacing will go to shit if you don't play it very specifically (explore, use all characters, do substories while doing the main quests); the meat and bones of the game is on the secondary missions and the main stories are simply boring and cumbersome; the game doesn't get good good until the endgame/postgame.

Though, it is -not- a grindfest. People who say that don't know their JRPGs.

It's good for people wanting a simpler kind of JRPG. It gets a bit repetitive with how the stories are structured, and the break system makes normal battles sometimes take longer than they really need to.
>This is an American game I guess?
No. Japan made.

I just finished Katamari Damacy REROLL and I'm thinking of picking up either Pikuniku or APE OUT.

I think I read Pikuniku has performance issues.

>the music sounds bland
The soundtrack is one of the best things about it

youtube.com/watch?v=ADjIKFIuzVM
youtube.com/watch?v=thRuyNkAvNg
youtube.com/watch?v=F233NFvee_8

A Microsoft insider on era said that Super Luckys Tale, Ori, Ori 2 and Gears Tactics are being ported to Switch.

Aw man, that's whack.

Anyone here play Dragon Ball FighterZ on Switch? I really want to get it, but can't decide if I should get it on Switch or PC. I'm not into playing competitively but still enjoy fighting games. Main reason for getting it on the Switch would be portability. Are the frame drops as bad as people say?

Attached: fighterz.jpg (616x353, 82K)

>ori
Big if true. That'd also means Rivals of Aether could have its whole roster if it ever gets ported so that'd be cool.

>No Rare Replay

That shit would be enormous.

Drops are minor and only seem to be in the long animations so hardly affecting gameplay

Judge for yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=byF7bs9nxRU

Holy FUCK, this console is trash.

If Yea Forums shit on it, its almost invariably because console warriors couldn't play it on their specific device.

When the fuck are they gonna port GameCube games?

I only play Splatoon 2 now. A+ in everything but clam blitz (S). Trying to break through.

Never, thankfully

Apparently the version of Twilight Princess ported over to the Shield is the GC version, so soon maybe? If not, we can always rely on good ol' Dolphin later on.

I think the switch was shit, and I'm glad I sold it. ok bye.

Black Mage okay early game, but magic damage quickly is surpassed as you find better talons and upgrade them.
I did the final story dungeon with white mage, the utility skills are much more viable when your main damage comes from your basic attack.

I'm alternating between Final Fantasy 7 and Mega Man X Legacy Collection. Beat X4, now playing X1 again.

The OST and settings are 10/10 but the stories are a bit boring, there is almost no party interaction, and the stories dont seem interconnected. It could certainly be improved upon.

>anyone that points out flaws must only have a ps4
says someone using that in an attempt to justify purchasing an unfinished game.

>>Darksiders Warmastered
Port of a game that is available everywhere
>>Box Boy + Box Girl
Meh
>>Final Fantasy XII
>>Final Fantasy X
PS2 ports
>>Cuphead
Port
>>Dragon Dogma
Port
>>Hellblade
SJW trash port
>>Mortal Kombat 11
Will play better on PC/PS4
>>Ace Attorney Trilogy
Port
>>Steam World Quest
Meh

Attached: 1214231.png (1680x944, 848K)

What do those fags have against it now?

I've been losing my mind over PR: Battle for the Grid. Been a while since a tag fighter has made me smile so much. Probably going to keep at it until Joker unlocks in Smash, but I also have $30 on the eshop in case an indie I'm looking at goes on sale.
Also can't wait until he gets added as DLC

Attached: UXl21qU.png (861x1217, 717K)

Depends on if physical genuinely matters to you or not. If it does, then you're sort of pigeonholed to because it's going to be a limited release that's going to be expensive as fuck if you pass on it. If it doesn't matter, then just wait for a sale; it's a 3rd party indie title so another one is inevitable.

>port
So what?
I haven't played some of these and the ones i have played would be amazing on a handheld console.

SpongebobSquarepantseatingports.jpeg

I've been thinking about picking that up. How does it run on Switch?

Why is the eshop suddenly saying it doesn't recognize my zip code?

Finally got around to Tropical Freeze and I feel like a retard for not playing it sooner.

Attached: 1549383517409.png (574x413, 396K)

Did your zip code secede?

>PC gets a port after waiting for 2+ years
HAHAHA SUCK IT CONSOLEFAGS. Thanks for playtesting the beta for us :^)
>PS4 or XBONE gets a previous gen port
>literally no one cares
>Switch gets a port
>SpongebobSquarepantseatingports.jpeg

Attached: [PM]Pocket_Monsters_XY&Z_021_A_Bride_for_Citron!_Eureka's_S’il-vous-plaît_Panic!![H264_7 (1280x720, 80K)

I hear some people have problems online using wifi, but I feel the netcode is better than Smash by a country mile. In terms of performance I've never seen any dips, but the game isn't really graphically intensive anyway.

I mean it is Texas so probably.

Because Switch is only getting 10-15 year old ports

>B-but i can play them on the go, weehee BING BING.

No one cares.

its on sale at target. just grabbed my copy yesterday. fight seemed smooth but it does have load times

you cared enough to post :)

Playing No more Heros and LOVING IT!
going to do a shinobu run and then work on new game+ and spicy difficulty

I've gotten it a few months ago and after I finished botw I've been really bored with the library after that. Here is what I have
>Katamari Damacy reroll
>Dark Souls
>BOTW
>Sega genesis classics
>Xenoblade (still haven't played it)
>Skyrim
>SP stick of truth
>SP fractured but whole
>Wasteland 2
>Stardew valley

Great game
Finally finished Blaster Master Zero after starting it a year ago or something. Other games came in the way and I sorta forgot about it until inti released the sequel. So now I thought I had to finish it in time for when I feel like purchasing it. Now, however I'm going to delve into my indie library between nier automata sessions. First stop: Yoku's island express.

>Dragon's Dogma
>Cuphead
>this month

Attached: F7HvS84.gif (206x179, 2.01M)

>Dragon's Dogma
Don't be optimistic until they show it runs well.

Why wouldn't it run well? MT Framework runs on just about anything with good results.

Been playing GuP: Dream Tank Match DX and its been pretty comfy. Anyone else?

the original PS3/360 release ran like shit, with framerates in the 20s and the resolution didn't even fill the whole screen

Dragon's Dogma famously runs like shit. However, the Switch is more powerful than the 360.

It comes out in three weeks and they've barely shown footage of the Switch version. The most they've shown is a stream about a month back, and that has stream quality issues. Still, there is time for them to send out review copies if they haven't already.

Do they do review copies of digital only games?

Also, damn, I really wanna replay FFVII, but 16 bucks is way more than I would pay for the third time I've bought it since release lol

Yes. Dragon's Dogma has a physical release though.

Been playing Blaster Master Zero 2. Game is a lot tougher than its predecessor especially since you can't use the Wave Beam as a crutch anymore.

Waiting on:
Bushiden
Castle Crashers Remastered (Physical)
Crash Team Racing
Cuphead (Physical)
Dragon Quest XI S
GRIS (Physical) I don't fucking care Yea Forums
Hollow Knight (Physical)
Horizon Chase Turbo (Physical)
Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
Psikyo Collection Vol. 3
Samurai Shodown Neo Geo Collection
Shantae 5
Shovel Knight (Physical)
Skullgirls (Physical)
Super Mario Maker

and for a few other games to go down in price already like Monster Boy.

>Zell (very reputable leaker, pretty much nailed everything from the last Direct)

Attached: 1550164458049.jpg (1352x1080, 279K)

>they said it's gonna be BOTW tier
just because they say it doesn't mean it's true.

holy fuck stardew valley is fun

how do i bang blu e hair girl

octotrash is the antithesis of soul. it's a boring hodgepodge of elements from saga and bravely with ugly indie pixelshit graphics. the only reason it got any praise at all is because it was a switch exclusive that came out in the middle of a massive game drought.

give her jewels from mining and you can marry her before the end of the first year

The curious case of Octopath Traveler, the game that exists to be perceived only in relation to its console. I don't think anyone's played it yet, they're just looking at a Switch home screen or lack thereof and judging accordingly.

My switch is a splatoon machine.

i own a switch. octotrash is not impressive at all. if you've ever played live a live, romancing saga or saga frontier, it's hard not to notice just how badly octotrash comes up short in trying to do the same things by comparison.

The characters really needed to interact more with each other, and the battle system could have used a bit more complexity to it.

everytime someone mentions octopath there's always people saying they dropped it 15-20h in
for a 60h+ game that's pretty telling

Is Monster Boy worth picking up?

So... a bunch of years old ports that actually play better on other consoles. Wow, great "console" there Nintendie.

Yeah, it's worth it. It's not quite as well animated as The Dragon's Trap, but it has much more content.

Attached: monster boy.jpg (800x800, 138K)

>FFIX

Man, Freya just awoke my inner degenerate back in the day.

Attached: ratfu.jpg (750x750, 86K)

youtube.com/watch?v=My9K41A9DfY

Attached: 1554103562486.png (1528x1632, 2.51M)

It's way more fun considering it isn't a 1:1 conversion of a master system game.

>octotrash is not impressive at all
I know, but it's pretty impressive that all conversation about it eventually drains out to whether "it's praised because it's Switch exclusive" or "only hated because it's a Switch exclusive". Beyond this, I've hardly ever heard any enormous praise about it, mild acclaim at best at how moldable the combat and team system is and that's about it.

I don't think the game's perfect at all (). In fact it's a pretty strong 4/10 for me, since the pacing "clicked" with me and I enjoyed the last couple of bosses (big wolf with spawn and last one). It's just the point that I mention above.

They're not that wrong, though. The game suffers a lot from its openness in design, and that mixed with very bland starting stories can lead to severe boredom. I dunno how you people end it so quickly, I did it at around 100 hours, and every boss did last me an eternity (the last one endured for almost an entire midnight-to-dawn, best shit when I beat the first form)

>forced [console] threads
>>>>>>>>>

if I want to play IX I still have the original CDs.
Fuck the HD music bug problem
My experience needs to be pure

>Dragon Dogma
the only game i can't wait to get before i go to my fathers country. I may get darksider and MK11 but other then that i don't really know what else is coming

Been playing Pokemon (i know) and jumping back into VC4. Can't wait to reply FFX and play X2 for the first time

Attached: 03380C00-E15B-4420-BC87-172EA67CE962.jpg (4032x3024, 1.92M)