Games No One Played

>picked this up randomly as a teen
>never saw reviews for it
>never saw trailers for it
>never heard about it from any friends
>just looked cool
>ended up having a blast with it

How does it feel that this will never happen again?

Attached: DS+01.jpg (1600x1075, 485K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RKUBT-mSDr4
youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least one person played it.

Attached: zap-motherfucker_o_872477.jpg (656x892, 161K)

The message of this comic eludes me

Racism is a result of cultural barriers built up by popular media in an attempt to fit people into boxes

I like forgotten realms setting, but this game is objectively subpar.

funny interaction based on a stereotype being betrayed

It was a fun hack and slash back in the day.

>that fucking animu shit mixed with comic style mixed with realism

Fucking yikes. Whoever drew that is an abortion of a person.

Better then Dynasty Warriors.
youtube.com/watch?v=RKUBT-mSDr4

You did get to play as Drizzt in one level and fight trolls, that's the only game other than dark alliance I can think of where he's a playable character.

Attached: 4cf01tdt.jpg (202x296, 72K)

He's a shit character though.

I remember playing this game instead of going to prom

I just bought this on ebay after reading this post

I want to relive the experience of buying a game and going in blind

Attached: 1554242898113.jpg (1000x631, 120K)

>How does it feel that this will never happen again?
Pretty shitty honestly. I used to go to my local game shop and just browse, then buy some shit based on the cover and back. This is how I ended up with grandia and jade cocoon and shit.

I guess it's technically better cause now you're very unlikely to ever miss out on any great games unknowingly, but i'll miss the feeling. Used to do the same with albums in hmv too

It's a neat little action adventure fantasy hack and slash game with a particularly memorable section that I won't spoil.

Thinking everything needs to have a message is a sure sign of a controlled mind. Lighten up and learn to enjoy things.

t. Sheeple that enjoys sleep-walking through life thinking everyone's as naive as you

I saw this at a store, and almost considered picking it up before I saw that it wasn’t local co-op.

I’m sure it’s a good game and I’d be happy to try it out when I see it again, I just had a lot of good memories playing the LOR games with co-op. Even the features on the back look like they benefit from it.

Is it any good as a single player game?

Game has 3 characters that you can choose to play as, all moving and fighting together as an adventuring party in a D&D campaign, each with their own abilities and move-sets that can be purchased and upgraded, with a level-select screen.

It's great as an arcadey romp through the Forgotten Realms and the enemy design is spot on with some pretty cool level design. The Yaun Ti Jungle and the Dragon Volcano are stand-outs.

youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c