youtu.be/Y7YpwBtctbo?t=5
youtube.com/watch?v=W9PXL7-WsLQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WVJSh2piJ0M
youtube.com/watch?v=q5AkBBQWZR4
xvideos.com/video31249117/femmexfatale_in_a_live_adult_video_chat_room
youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc
youtu.be/sdb4rNFRzU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They said the same about Pokemon, just parents not knowing how to beat their kids properly.

Teach parents to stop being retards and setting limits for their kids' video game time. Punish them for misbehavior and let them know that they are not in charge.

>parents divorce because their kid is playing some crappy game
lol, that marriage was doomed anyway, kiddo just sped it up

>fortnite is actually zoomer rat trap designed to slowly kill them
based

Ban people under 18 from using the internet.

Beat their ass, turn off the breaker to his computer and lock it.

>We're facing a child obesity epidemic
>We must stop this thing causing kids to lose weight

???

Parents are gonna have to form a lynch mob and storm Epic Games headquarters. It's the only way to save the kids.

Literally all of this is bad parenting. The video games are irrelevant because these kids would be doing this shit anyway.

This is what happens when you coddle kids and don't give them proper beatings and let them walk over their parents because it would be "abuse" to punish them

Stop treating video games as a babysitter.

Why can't everyone just accept that sports are boring as shit? The only reason to do it is if you were dirt poor like I was growing up.

>Being scared of your child
Please chemically castrate yourself.

This is how whites die off. Finally. The world can achieve world peace soon.

Have the parents tried not being fucking garbage at parenting?

As someone who was stuck with dialup until I was 24, I'm kind of glad in hindsight. Readily available internet ALL THE TIME would've ruined me as a kid.

>children being overweight is bad so that must mean being underweight good
Ok retard

>Not eating because you play a game for 13 hours at a time without breaks = losing weight
I bet you think full blown anorexics are good at weight loss too, fucking retard

Follow these anons' advice if you want your kids to slash your throat in the middle of the night

I was the opposite, sports were for rich kids who's parents could afford to register them on teams and had time to take them to practice/games. Vidya was comparatively cheap.

Beat your kids. Hell, I can't wait for my baby to grow up so I can throw him around and whip his mouth with my belt. Try me, cunt. I'm the big dog around here.

Why did you delete your post and then remake it? Also

>video games are a reason, not bad parenting

Attached: source is k-pax btw.jpg (1920x935, 218K)

Just sit back and watch darwin go to work

The same news articles written by the same sensationalist "journalists" for decades.
Bad parents? Blame the video games. Works every time.

These
How hard is it to say "turn off the game and go play outside"? My parents did it to me and my siblings all the time growing up.

Pretty much yeah, fatties.

t. edgy retard zoomer who wanted to kill his parents when they took away his DS

>pushed parents to divorce
>"Our kid is playing this game so much that I must separate from my wife!"

Attached: 1458744802457.jpg (600x557, 39K)

If I imagine being a kid being told that nowadays I figure I would just go over a friend's house a play video games. Outside is relatively boring mostly because nobody else is outside. Unless two sets of parents of kids that hang out are in lock-step regarding their children spend more time outside it's always going to end up with one kid going somewhere else to do what they would be doing at home anyway.

>teenagers are losing weight because they refuse to stop playing

Based

Attached: 1360616113787.jpg (264x282, 10K)

First, you gotta zoom zoom the zoomers
Then, you gotta boomzoomgloombloomer
Then you boomzoomdoomyoomgoomhoompoomloom
Boomezoomerroomersoomerwoomervoomertoomerloomer
Boomyzoomypoomyvoomynoomyjoomygoomyfoomyqoomyxoomy

Attached: a2895b366848b6aaa17aa1de9b16a379.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

>implying boomers don't get addicted to vidya
i know a normie who divorced a wife with a kid for wow

>t. retard with a bullet in his ass

Attached: zoomers rise up.png (842x640, 578K)

fpbp

imagine being a parent like that
i'm going to ingrain so much boomer taste in my son

Parents are dumb. They just let kids play games all fucking day all day and wonder why their kids emotionally turn to glass.

Attached: am3qXZ1.jpg (3000x2000, 687K)

Beatings are less effective these days.
parents need to learn more about their kids and tailor punishments to them.
Got a kid who likes to disrespect authority? Says here he's afraid of tarantulas. we'll lock him in his room with a few and tell him this will keep happening until his behavior improves. That teaches him his place.

Attached: 5d8c9d31-3eaf-4164-b4c0-c7d6c8661253.jpg (600x500, 13K)

this

Its always been like this. Dont blame on zoomer when you were filling those piss bottles for WoW fucking boomers.

>gun and ammo both accessible by child
there were obviously countless more issues with that situation. parents were probably alcoholic druggies who raised a little brat.

>Americans

>kid just beces defiant and fearless

I'm more concerned about these "doctors" then I am the parents. They call themselves professionals.

>getting divorced because of Fortnite

Attached: 65879479845769467.png (300x256, 99K)

>Blaming the game for your divorce.
The kind of piece of shit that gets divorced over video game arguments would absolutely say this kind of thing.

Who's worse? The liar or the fool believing the lies?

Damn right, my dad used to throw me in the tarantula pit and I turned out a well adjusted individual.

Haha stupid kids staying up late to play Fartnite, back in my day we went up hill both way to connect to AOL dialup to play some good old Quake 3.

Attached: c69.jpg (704x904, 138K)

>Hurr video games are the reason my kid is shitty
Maybe you should teach your kid how to behave then? Also these are the people who complain about their kids playing vidya for hours, but will also spend most of their waking day watching TV and see nothing wrong with it

wh*Toids

Look where you are pal, destiny wouldn't be stopped

>whenever I go outside I see at least three kids doing that fucking meme dance

t. Tubbymura

Wrong, dad was a republican anglo police officer.

>typical moral panic article
>underage Yea Forumsirgin thinks this style of guttural reporting is something new
You do realise that the tabloids have been running articles like this for the past half a century?

This shit is surreal. I remember being a kid and all anyone cared about with vidya is it being violent and parents not wanting kids to reenact it while playing, and that it might disrupt school. Nowadays kids are fucking starving themselves, becoming retarded and pissing off their parents so much they divorce.
What happened? Is this because of smart phones?

>spineless neglectful people blame everything but themselves
You are not an adult just becuase you are over 18 it's so common for me to see people in their 40s act like 4 year olds. The more i grow older the more I realize most people are genuine idiots.

Attached: 1552149091183.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>Allowed to have toys and games and computers in their rooms where it can be monitored or maintained
Smart
I wasnt allowed to play during the weekdays and even then 4hrs max. It was the right thing to do.

>throw kid into room with tarantulas
>he comes out with every single one of them under his control

Attached: 1524101944850.jpg (379x245, 16K)

absolutely disgusting seething skeleton trannies

Attached: waterfage.png (1243x559, 98K)

>He had won the war against himself
>He loved big brother

Attached: 1489710027038.png (767x655, 380K)

FPBP, beating your kids ass isn't abuse if they deserve it.

Hey user spotted some kids outside!

It's only anglosphere that needs to be wiped out for that.

>unplug router
>unplug computer

You post pepe on 4chins I doubt you're any better

Shitty parenting. If your child believes that they are being punished unjustly they will react poorly. Even irrational children will follow extremely strict rules if they are aware of why the rule exists and the rule is being enforced uniformly. Take Yea Forums moderation for example. Rule breakers are left unchecked for long periods of time so often that people continually break the rules based on the idea that enforcement is inconsistent, and that assumption is correct. Whenever a punishment is metered out against them for breaking a rule they remember all of the times they weren't punished, and they remember all of the times other people weren't punished for even greater offenses, and then punishment almost always feel unjust as if they were being singled out. This makes them react poorly. If everyone who broke the rules saw quick and public enforcement rule breaking (and subsequent enforcement) would reduce to an almost inconceivable degree compared to what you see today. It's not easy to be vigilant when enforcing rules, but if you're not going to enforce them correctly then it shows your lack of conviction and consequently the rule doesn't deserve to be followed if it was conjured up on insincere reasons. Children naturally intuit these things.

tl;dr: If you take their entertainment away without adequate reason they might bust a cap in yo ass.

you modify them over time
everybody's afraid of something, and while this may sound edgy, fear of punishment/ostracism is what makes us defer to others. Our bosses, parents, cops, etc. There's a reason truly fearless people are considered defective and go nowhere in life

>so impotent he beats little children to feel like a tough guy
Keeeeeeek

Cope with the weight of your sin.

Attached: BURGERS ARE THE BEAUTY OF THE BULGING WAISTLINE.png (534x729, 571K)

Make more fulfilling games so that children don't have to play +2000 hours per year of a game just to feel like they completed it.

Attached: 1553521500343.jpg (560x612, 32K)

It's just a fucking game kids enjoy. They'll get bored of it.

youtu.be/Y7YpwBtctbo?t=5

Just break the little shit’s femurs with a bat. That’ll teach it from being faggot. Then break a toe for everytime they complain about pain or hunger.

this
even better if you take the keyboard and mouse/controller away so they can still turn it on but can't use it

Lol, never gonna happen. You really gotta be a zoomer if you think kids are that easily changed

cringe

>Disconnect yourself because your too chicken shit you whip your kid

Way to be the Alpha.

>Hurt children for playing a game they enjoy

Imagine being so fat you think drinking sugar water is "cool".

Protip: If you dont bring a water bottle you are not chad, you probably dont even do sports lmao

Then he should move out. He's basically a supervillain and should just rob a bank and rent his own apartment at that point.

i swear americans are ruining themselves, is not ok to hit a child but is a-ok to put them under hormone treatment

honestly taking away your child's videogames has a decent chance for them to be even more disobedient
some children simply will not obey their parents simply because they are their parents
some children really do need to be raised outside of their parents care
like sending them to military school or something

>Getting divorced because your kid plays fortnite
Seems legit, such a strong and stable marriage destroyed over fortnite, this wouldn't have happened anyway, it was totally fortnite's fault.

Attached: 1409155175222.png (800x450, 359K)

>t. never had his father in his life

lmao faggot

Police can be total shit heads as well

From what the article says, it looks like the problem is solving itself.

>board for videogames is full of edgy wannabe psychopaths

>Fortnite solving the obesity epidemic
Honestly based, you Americans are too fucking fat

>video games are turning children into violent monsters!
>kid only gets violent after his games are taken away
Hmm....

Do you enjoy sticking your cock up another mans asshole??

Beat them.

Attached: 1549302785038.jpg (750x747, 67K)

>kids playing Fortnite is pushing parents to divorce
Meanwhile, Quake is forever.

Attached: 1515899305448.jpg (2545x3508, 1.99M)

>modern """marriage"""
>stable
cringe

Video games are actually healthy for kids. In most cases they grow up woke to the terrorism called sjws and fights against the tyranny, while normalfags who never really got into games like us cower in fear of them. Gamers are tomorrow's heroes.

>fucking up with your kid without lifting a finger on' im
>throws a tantrum like a spaz
>film it and upload it to worldstar hiphop
>kid gonna live with that embarrassment for an eternity
sounds like a great plan

youtube.com/watch?v=W9PXL7-WsLQ

Video games are actually healthy for kids. In most cases they grow up woke to the terrorism called sjws and fights against the tyranny, while normalfags who never really got into games like us cower in fear of them. Gamers are tomorrow's heroes.

cry about it bitch tits

Attached: RO_Poring.png (357x509, 232K)

what's that have to do with anything?

Gamers rise up?

Zoomers are better than boomers in every way you stupid faggots

Attached: fatlus.png (582x600, 73K)

yeah, let the government handle it, not the parents who are their responsibility, oh man that sounds like a lot of work, just drug your kids lmao

>hey should we examine why their lives are so unbearably miserable they have to escape into videogames nearly all waking hours just to keep from killing themselves

>rofl no lets just say the games are the problem and call ot a gaming addiction

When I was a kid, I had to earn my game time and hardware by not being a little cunt all day and do my homework regularly. Parents are just lazy and give the kid everything for free.Parents are also unwilling to play together with the kids, so the kids go their own way.

Yeah because taking them outside so he can learn the streets with Tyrone is much better, fucking idiots

>200 million users
you think, just maybe, that with more players than the country of RUSSIA there might naturally be some nutcases among them?

imagine being so out of touch with reality that you blame your relationship falling apart with an unrelated third party playing with some toys by themselves in their own room. I fucking hate boomers and gen xers, they refuse to take any responsibility for their actions and refuse to deal with the consequences they have brought upon themselves. I'm sure this doctor is a kike, and no doubt he prescribed literally addictive pharmaceuticals to help solve this fortnight 'problem'.

>Daily Mail

Also I haven't seen or heard of any kid smashing cars up over fortnite. Sounds like typical Daily Mail bollocks. I can believe the addiction stuff though.

that shitty strawman comic applies to me in 0 ways but ok bud

Parents pull the autism card as an excuse for not punishing their kids.

>there are people in this thread with children
oh no

beating your child doesnt always work
>b4 beat them harder

fpbp
Those tablets and handhelds marketed for 5 yr olds are not there so you can ignore your children and waive your responsibility towards them. It's for road trips or keeping them occupied during important events. It's not a fucking nanny.

Why is a bunch of permavirgins pretending they know child rearing?

>Dosen't know the difference between a discipline spanking and a full-on beating

That's about the level of maturity I expect from this place.

just beat them harder

Using this
>b-b-but teaching kids proper manner is illegal in this assbackwards country nowadays!
Fuck you i will TEACH them how to either earn praise or end up getting the ruler even more for disobedience

Attached: 24006580-wooden-school-ruler-isolated-on-white.jpg (1300x866, 60K)

>buy my kids a shitty pentium PC filled with neo-geo games
Problem solved this is assuming I can get a girl to like me at some point so I can have kids ;_;

Ban all children from playing video games

Smug, poorly drawn japanimation characters are not a rebuttal.
You HAVE to enforce compliance in your children or they will try to usurp you as head of household It's like a having a large dog.
When they become teenagers and slightly more sentient, then they can have more freedom. That's the point of growing older.

Attached: steve.jpg (1091x657, 136K)

>kids are losing weight from playing too much

Only fantass Americans would make a statement like this to be bad. Americans will defend their overeating ways at all costs.

They've been saying shit like that since Evercrack. Are you an idiot or just to young to remember the likes of Jack Thompson and Doom causing school shootings?

Attached: getaloadofthisguy.jpg (211x211, 17K)

Except that's wrong. He tried to instill his values and tastes on me. Nothing stuck.
Sorry your dad went for a pack of cigarettes.

ok mr dad, i bet you have your kids in formation and all that shit, but go on keep roleplaying

Fucking skelly retards. The reason why being fat is bad isn't that you're fat, it's that being fat is unhealthy.

When you're losing weight you're doing for your health, so fasting and malnourishment is the worst way to do it, because that makes your body and immune system weaker than it would if you were overweight.

Also the people losing weight from video games are not going to be the same ones who are overweight.

Fucking retard.

This guy has a point . I am pretty sure belting your kid will make them good again.

Attached: 1553856313237.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

have sex you ESL

Maybe if real life weren't so bleak and devoid of meaningful opportunity kids and young adults wouldn't be more inclined to say "fuck this" and play video games all day.

What do they have to look forward to? Working a job they hate for 8-10+ hours a day, 5-7 days a week, just to keep existing, never being able to afford to own a home, with little potential for upward mobility while being in debt for 10-20 years or more?

Fucking baby boomers just love to call them lazy and entitled, but they're the most entitled pieces of shit on the planet. They entered the workforce with nothing but a high school diploma or a GED, were able to afford to straight-up BUY a house at ~21 with the money made doing unskilled labor for a few years, marry someone who doesn't also have to work just to make ends meet, they can stay at home, all while not being saddled with tens of thousands in debt because not having a degree won't land you a job that pays a fucking living wage. Baby boomers could afford to get fucking mortgages, that's where their debt came from, buying their own home, not student loans that enable them to simply keep fucking existing. But these millennials right? So fucking lazy XD

>how to raise a loser that will rebel from you at the first opportunity they have

This means nothing
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WVJSh2piJ0M

this, just give em an asswhooping or better yet take away the game, they will be mad and throw tantrums and shit at first but then they will learn.

some children are just vile and need to be constantly monitored
there are parents who simply cant be there all the time for their child due to work

>stop eating

it's happened before and it was called WoW motherfucker, kept me under 130lbs until 8th grade

i mean is not about making your kid fear you 24/7 but it has to do with letting them know they'll be in tough shit when you get mad at them for something they know they did wrong. is kinda like a dog, i you don't let them know who's boss they´ll destroy your shit and shit on the couch

Who was in the wrong here? I think louis went too far.
youtube.com/watch?v=q5AkBBQWZR4

Based.

>You sicken me
Makes me giggle every time.

Probably just wanted to get free payments from the Buddha's m husband like most wives these days

>It's not a fucking nanny.
I'm reminded of a commercial about three years ago that was quite popular in the United States. It featured several black children being unruly, and their black father clearly being at his wit's end on how to control them. The father was shown buying them iPads and then the "crisis fixed" shot showed the kids staring blankly at their tablets, languidly tapping at the screen while the father sighs in relief.

That commercial horrified me, for the very reasons insipid boomers are apparently waking up to the nightmare they fostered with plastic babysitters.

shitty parents are still shitty parents even if they beat their kids
just a beating doesn't work, the kid needs to understand properly
1 why he's getting a beating
2 you can still have a proper parental relationship once the need for beatings is over

and both of those require both time and attention, having lazy assholes who don't care about their kids apply beatings just results in miserable kids taking their crap out on the rest of the world behind daddy's back

The teens that are losing weight from consistant video game playing are going to be the ones who already have quite low appetites and are quite thin.

It isn't going to solve the problem of overweight teens because the overweight teens won't have a small enough appetite to ignore eating food.

It isn't making kids less fat, It's just making more kids be unhealthy.

Sounds like you'll get cucked by your kid.

>implying this isn't effective and isn't working right fucking now
You have a long way to go if you wanna raise kids

Attached: 1289950948746.jpg (258x215, 28K)

Don't let your children use any tech made after 2000, just get them a windows 98 PC and PS1, maybe a Nokia 3210 when they get older.

My mom and dad didn't let me play vidya/watch TV until the weekends and only if I finished my homework. Same for my brother, and my sister. My sister is young right now so everyone of her friends are online and connected all the time and I feel kind of bad for her but no one ever disobeys or breaks the rules here

>get beaten by parents
>leave them with no money in the future

Attached: 1552780974089.jpg (740x740, 433K)

As far as I know it's also about parents being retards and never doing anything with the kid. The kids get just dumped because the parents are workaholics and they never listen to their problems either. The only thing you do in such a case is escapism. I did it with books and offline games back then, today I might have done it with MMOs. Every addiction is just a method to fill some emotional hole you have. If your surroudings are shitty or you suffer from some problems and nobody gives a fuck you just spend the rest of your life doing that one thing you are good at and through which you can actually connect with other people with the same hobby and maybe even similar problems.

Christ, this board really is more shallow than fucking /biz/
Look here you filthy neet, to "afford" children both parents need full time employment just to fucking keep a roof over their head, even as middle class, thus little timmy here can play games and stay out of trouble until mom and dad are back from work.
But of course you welfare queens don't think further than your dick and only see the most simplistic target to point your chubby fingers at, oblivious to how young families struggling to survive.

yeah how about that, import immigrants left and right, now mommy has to work to help keep a ceiling on top leaving kids by themselves. what a great plan that was but let's feel bad for the illegal bringing their children and pregnant wife

What if your parents are rich?

Zoomer grapes

You don't. Accept that the world is constantly changing, then move on. Plato was complaining about the degeneration of morality and decency in young people over two thousand years ago. Adults have always complained about kids, and they always will, and if you seriously think it's a problem then you fell for the same sham as everyone else.

Sounds about right, school in my area was pretty shit so I can imagine what younger people are having to go through

Attached: 1551853050592.jpg (1199x1200, 212K)

>all these edgy retards who got beat as kids still angry at their parents and not thanking them for teaching them to not be a troublemaking shitbag

Attached: 1545490330032.jpg (433x427, 86K)

>parents let me play all I wanted
>had a blast in childhood
>still turned out fine with good career

Stop trying to rule so much geez

you become a furfag

true enough, used to be that whenever the kid was home, so was mommy, who could then keep them mostly in check, with the occasional threat of what daddy might think if he gets home

at least they have dads unlike niggers

>He didn't get a PhD in math and make $300K starting
Honestly why are brainlets even allowed to breed?

I think battle royale formula itself can be very addictive because only one person wins out of 100. So you struggle and struggle for that sweet victory even though you will always be left away from it by your betters. Nowadays children are less intelligent, so of course they won't see addiction in what they are doing, but instead endlessly pursue mindless effort to win the unwinnable fights, that keeps you going for sweet wins one out of 1000 times you play. Winning a battle royale is like 777 in a one handed bandit jackpot, with some percentage of that win being skill, some right choice of landing and knowledge of items, but still 50% of luck depending on what items you get and what players will end up playing with you.

Adults just had better adrenaline inducing games in the past like quake, CS and UT which had better competitive formulas, you couldn't play too much of them or you will get bored and people eventually quit servers. Match making of 100 of players instead of dedicated servers makes games infinitely playable. In a way it was a blessing for arena shooters that they didn't had that many players, you played with people for your pleasure, not for the win.
And then there were games like battlefield where masses were more important, and everyone worked as a big team. It wasn't that addictive either because of tactics involved and weren't invoking desire of attention to player himself as a singular winner.

Battle Royale is a perfect form of a video game gambling machine, add lootboxes to that and you fulfill the life killing gaming service.

Attached: thinking.jpg (3644x2439, 2.3M)

Attached: 1552514462935.png (488x782, 389K)

wannabe-boomer here, explain whats so addictive about fortnite that wasnt addictive about wow, runescape, cs, quake or any other multiplayer game

Attached: 1553973504410.gif (270x138, 1.71M)

Then you leech off them and make them suffer every day of their lives until they drop dead. That's what I'm doing.

what a fucking bunch of pussies this board is filled with
>no, don't hit your kids, think about their feelings
goddamn, hope none of you get children or they'll be beating you up like no tomorrow

Just because you are fat, and losing weight would be good for you doesn't mean everyone's fat and that losing weight is always a good thing.

The kids who can just skip meals consistantly because they're ingrossed in a game aren't the ones who would be fat. Losing weight while young, especially at a time in life where the body is supposed to grow, is not healthy

>As far as I know it's also about parents being retards and never doing anything with the kid
>The kids get just dumped because the parents are workaholics
To be perfectly fair, lots of parents simply don't have time. They're "work-a-holics" because they have to be. Lots of lower and working-class families have parents that work multiple jobs just to keep food on the table and the rent paid. Its not 1960 anymore, most families can't subsist on a single parent working one 9-5 job while the other stays home and attends to the family. Cost of living has kept going up but wages have remained relatively stagnant for decades.

Autist that was targeted by the entire school here, I almost fear bad for the fresh batch of autists in the age of social media, you just know the little shits are poking them non-stop, filming the reactions, then putting it on whatever social media Zoomers use.

Who knew there were this many low IQ Slavs and spics on Yea Forums?

He's right

Attached: octa.jpg (196x258, 9K)

If beatings work, why do blacks commit so much crime?

Attached: 1552791577486.png (583x600, 302K)

Shhhh boomer, you'll be dead soon.

Teenagers are less sentient if anything.

>What do they have to look forward to? Working a job they hate for 8-10+ hours a day, 5-7 days a week, just to keep existing, never being able to afford to own a home, with little potential for upward mobility while being in debt for 10-20 years or more?
Kek this sad sack redditor faggot.
Do you really think the average Millennial or Zoomer can even conceive of such ideas, let alone articulate them? It has nothing to do with that.
All this "depressed Dx woe is me life is pain" shit is EXACTLY like the tranny movement. It was cooked up by bored, spoiled attention whores, and greedy doctors who wanted to sell them hormone-screwing meds validated them.
>>still turned out fine with good career
Nobody believes that, asshole.

Attached: Kirk_reacting_to_computer_voice.jpg (825x652, 69K)

>explain whats so addictive about fortnite that wasnt addictive about wow, runescape, cs, quake or any other multiplayer game
The parents raising these children weren't the parents raising WoW-addicted children, so obviously Fortnite's the real plague on society.

There's always going to be some cultural phenomena that parents are going to blame for their shitty children. It's human nature. It used to be Rock and Roll, or Comic Books, or DnD, or any number of things.

I still remember the panic Tetris has caused in my country when it came up.
Media was full of apocalyptic scenario talks about children becoming completely addicted to this and that there will be more games coming out so that we will never return to normality and shit.
Well it was kinda true for me, but only because I am an autist and I would just have done something else if there were no games. But everybody knows nothing in general even happend other than people starting to get hobbies that weren't about watching fucking awful shows on tv.

You think black single mothers beat their kids?

>Take Yea Forums moderation for example
roflmao who's going to read past this line

turns out if your personality is shit, you won't listen to rules, even if your parents beat the shit out of you, it will only make you resent them and people in general and do things out of fear, which will make you a horrible worker and most likely a sheep, not someone who has a fullfilling career. if you were beaten as a child most likely you haven't pursued education, for example.

>He fell for the STEM scam
LMAO, must be a stinky linkie

this is true, why the fuck did my dad have to be so goddamn rich

Well I even agree on that, maybe my wording was a bit harsh. You can barely pay a single room with a normal low income job in my city so I wouldn't wonder if most parents had to work, both, and a lot.

If you have to hit your kids to get them to behave, that means they don't respect you. And if you can't get your kids to respect you, you shouldn't be having children.

Oh, look, more /pol/shit. You know where to go.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 35K)

>you
>reading comprehension

Thanks for reminding me that marriage costs money.
Now its time for killing that damn depression with addictive video games!

fpbp, there's no need for anymore discussion after this

Attached: 942.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

We're talking about human children here, not niglets.

>But everybody knows nothing in general even happend other than people starting to get hobbies that weren't about watching fucking awful shows on tv.
God, isn't that the most hypocritical shit in the world? You get these irate soccer moms on TV lamenting how "they lost their baby" to dabs and flossing while the alternative would be having their child sit with them on the couch for three hours, watching NCIS: Detroit or NCIS: SVU: Ultra Edition.

>woah, you mean to say, my kid needs food and stuff yet is unable to support himself? Mind blown!

>get bullied in middle school in 2006
>school ends/weekend comes and you're in the clear, get home and game your ass off
>get bullied in middle school in 2016
>school ends/weekend comes and you're on constant alert and anxious whenever you have to open up whichever social media app

I don't think I'd survive being a kid today
like, legitimately think I wouldn't survive it

It is 100% your fault if you're working a full time job and cannot afford some luxuries or pleasures in the United States.

Be fucking parents. This fortnite thing is nothing new. When I was a kid it was Pokémon where the media was saying it was demonic or something. Parents need to out limits to their kids.

>kid can't stop playing games!
Enforce a designated game time that can only be earned via homework, chores, or good behavior
>but hes going crazy and losing his mind!
Lay down ground rules. Kids are not adults but they believe they are. YOU'RE the adult. Why would you allow them to go crazy? Make them go to time out (where you can see them) have a talk for 20 minutes, make them do a nonelectronic activity, and then if they obeyed the entire time, let them have a small game time.
Problem is there's so much passive parenting. If you start from when they're super young and instil responsibility in them, they can handle themselves if you're a workaholic parent. Worked on me.

It all boils down to the economy being fucked and the people in government kowtowing to the super wealthy to keep it that way because its beneficial for them in the short-term. You can't have healthy middle class when they can't afford to do or buy anything, and you can't have a healthy economy when your middle class is stagnant with little/no disposable income.

>playing sport

They were right though, look at the current generation of useless beta bois, so it's safe to assume they're still right and the next generation will be even worse

>Police officer
40% of police families experience domestic abuse, this is way above the national average of 6%. Him being a police officer actually makes it more likely that this household had other problems with it.

>we should tell them no
>why aren't they obeying? wtf?

Before the age of smartphones if you fucked up, everyone forgot about it eventually. Now it's all immortalized online and even looked at by adults who have nothing to do with it. I fucking hate those child cringe compilations because I know behind the screen that kid is very upset at how the world is laughing at him.

>t.Rethuglican
Yeah man, it'll just trickle down XD

Same honestly, how the fuck did children get so much worse in such a short period of time. Social media can't have warped them that much can it? It's obviously a major factor but it can't be 100% to blame

I wasn't planning on having kids anyway. If i could barely fit into society, i can't imagine how my kid would suffer trying to avoid all the deviant and hellish things of this world.

Attached: video games.jpg (782x522, 63K)

>There are only two options to parenting
Don't reproduce. And if you already have, drown it.

Was gonna disagree, then I realized that I’ve been on Yea Forums since the tender age of 12. I’m 24 now. The internet is the devil. SAVE THESE FUCKING KIDS.

>create a free dopamine factory
>children with underdeveloped brains instantly get hooked on the easy source of dopamine chemical rushes
>wonder why they play all the time every day
>wonder why they smash shit up and get angry when they are denied their dopamine (I.E when they lose)

children should not be exposed to this shit. Children should not be playing competitive video games. Children should be playing arcade style games and innocent 2D sidescrollers. Children should be playing outside.

>you mean I get 30 minutes in the tarantula box plus vidya
I’m not hearing a down side user.

>A dude with a PhD in math thinks he'll ever be able to breed.
Hilarious.

Attached: 15235173512.jpg (180x180, 5K)

video games, internet, books, whatever you like, they are all fundementally addictive. The reason you enjoy these hobbies is because they trigger dopamine releases in your brain, it makes you feel good and you associate those good feelings with your favorite whatever. Theres nothing intrinsically wrong with that, its what makes people do things they like. However, the reason ((they)) have a problem with it, is because they dont own the video games. They dont own fortnight.They only want you addicted to THEIR dopamine releasing activties so you can be controlled by them, and make money for them.

Then allow me to rephrase: why do anglos love murdering everything so much?

It's almost like most of humanity can't really handle the currently level of technology

>((they))
the parents of the kids are all jews?

>reeeeeee i-is not fair i would be a better father
stay mad, you fag

So you're saying we need to act "black" and beat the kids? Are you a closet BBC wigger?

>making excuses for your ineptitude

They're the same stupid little shits millienials were, the only difference is social media and smart phones, the shitstains of our generation would do the exact same thing if they could.

Nigga it ain't normal for no kid to bust a cap on their parents ass. Come on nigga, I got my ass whip by my momma multiple times as a kid cause I was a hit of a dick but not once did I raised my hand against her let alone bust a cap in her ass. Anyone who reacts that way is a crazy nigga IMO.

>They were right though
No they weren't, you miserable shitposter. You completely overlooked the point that shitty parents produce shitty children, if Mommy and Daddy can't scrape Junior off the Fortnite than they're at fault, it's not the game.

fpbp

Ban skinner box games.

Man: Hey, Jimmy is spending a little long on those games, don't you think we should limit his usage?

Woman: LEAVE HIM ALONE, LET HIM DO WHAT HE WANTS, HES MY BABY AND HE GETS TO DO WHAT HE WANTS. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN WE NEED A DIVORCE

>devoid of meaningful opportunity
The funny thing is that the kid in OP's image actually seems to be getting donations and subscribers. If I'm honest, streaming and playing videogames is ACTUALLY one of the most "accessible" (luck of popularity notwithstanding) and meaningful opportunities for people of all ages.
When it comes to kids though, parents are content to just treat it as "kid is playing videogames" rather than use it as an opportunity on their part to teach good business sense and money management, and develop a rapport with their kids by co-operating on that decision.

Not developing a rapport or sense of co-operation leads to kids feeling like their parents "don't understand", and if the parents genuinely don't, then (as other people have mentioned in the thread) any punishments the parent attempts seems to lack justification and is merely a parent abusing their authority as far as the child is concerned.

Good thing almost no lower/middle class has a 100% full time position then

My parents talk about children's games they used to play that involved taking a knife and throwing it at your foot - the closer it got to the foot, the more "points" you'd get. They also talked about how you'd buy Lawn Darts and throw them up in the air, and run around the lawn trying to get away from it hitting you.

Children have always been idiots seeking death.

All because jews, amirite

for me it's either water or alcohol. I weigh 178 and I'm 6'1"

>Be american
>Get shot

Attached: 1553873957607.png (378x357, 81K)

DON'T introduce kids to videogames unless they're at the very least 9 and NEVER let them play online till they're 14 or developed a deep voice

It has to do with evolution. White people evolved in a harsh climate where the future was uncertain. This means that they had to learn to deal with people they didnt like, to work with people they hated, in order to survive the long term. This created the mentality of dealing with stress until they break, and when they break all hell goes lose.

Now compare this to brown people, or blacks. Africans have trouble understanding/comprehending the long term future, they evolved in a world of plenty. Its summer all the time in the heart of africa, food is always growing, plants are always available. Primative negros never had the need to evolve long term consequence comprehension hence they have no real concept of the future. Therefore, when a black man gets mad, they immediately attack. They lash out, fight, or run away. They dont deal with bullshit, they just act like an animal. A random nigger hitting another nigger isnt going to result in mass casualties. But a white person dealing with bullshit has time. Time to plan, time to accumulate tools and weapons, time to select targets. Its not that white people are more murderous, its just that they are better at it than everyone else because they approach it from a different angle.

>t.bootlicker

What if you legit did good in school, were a good kid, and stayed out of trouble, yet you get violently yelled at or slapped just because you forgot to wash the dishes one day?

Yeah this. Not sure about other countries, but almost every fucking boomer and older gen guy/woman I know wastes their whole free time with tv shit. Many won't even meetup with you if it would happen during a time when one of their many favorite shows was airing and they watch the worst crap, talk shows that air every day or scripted reality bullshit. But there is NEVER a callout against this. Nobody ever warns from people getting TV addicted.
Meanwhile, there was some shitty "research" last month that caused another panic and lots of talk show topics: an article stated that more and more young people were getting addicted to games. Everyone was discussing this shit but nobody even read the damn thing or they are too stupid to understand it. When I was looking for the definition of "addicted gamer" in that paper I realized it was already categorizing people who play "two" (2) hours a day as at risk for addiction. These hours also included phone games, so going by these retards, you are at a risk for addiction of you spend your one hour subway drive to work with a phone game. But watching 7+ hours of TV everyday is somehow okay.

>If you have to hit your kids to get them to behave, that means they don't respect you.
Bullshit, children have no concept of respect for authority until you teach them. A baby or toddler sees its parents as a caretaker at first.
Left to its own devices, the average child would run around shitting on the floor, too. Does that mean we shouldn't potty train them?

Attached: a8daa8c9f265f4c12dbe4d33231ccb36.jpg (1280x1609, 228K)

>give your kid a computer but no time restrictions and/nor use it as a reward for doing chores
>kid uses computer
>beat kid for using computer
Is this the excellent parenting advice of a 17 year old?

You're slightly overweight

the hell are you talking about? I'm 26 and an accountant at a big 4, I could support three kids right now if I wanted to, I just don't want to do it
you need a reality check

If Africa is such an Eden, why haven't you moved there?

Let's just hope you won't rinse repeat that behaviour

If there's actual evidence of health concerns caused by the game (in reality the bad parents), why hasn't anything been done about it?

You beat up that strawwoman real good

Kids shouldn't be allowed access to computers full stop. You were and look where you are now, you degenerate.

But /pol/ told me Africa is a shithole with literally nothing there

>i-i could totally do it but i-i don't wanna
Umu

you only see this shit with the white kids with parents who only give them "time outs"

minority parents beat the shit out of their kids and usually they dont act against the parents. (not saying minorities grow up to be better though)

>He says while posting on Yea Forums in 2019

Ironic, a retard like you would probably suggest beating your kids to get them potty trained.

Nah, maybe in anglostans they accelerated it, but this is a worldwide issue, from Japan to Norway to Chile.

>not being all muscle
cope skelly

there's a difference between can and want, friend

The problem as I see it is that parenting never got better while more and more outlets were made available to kids. namely, the internet.
Just by sheer volume, most parents are going to be shitty. However 20 years ago kids with the same level of parenting would just be outside fucking around with other kids because video games and online activities weren't nearly as deepseated in modern culture as they are today.
When you let a kid stay inside and hook itself up to an endorphin factory, obviously there's going to be adverse effects when you pull it away
Worse off, parents are just as prone to getting glued to their screens as their kids. Everyone has a smartphone or tablet or something nowadays and that's literally having the world at your fingertips.
You get trapped taking in this constant flow of information because otherwise you feel like you're missing out on something all the time. Ironically, taking in everything from everywhere else numbs you to the things that are happening in your immediate area.

Quite frankly, the internet was a mistake.

Attached: 1553271149200.jpg (750x601, 136K)

>but still 50% of luck depending on what items you get
I think this plays a part (purposefully) in modern game design. Especially battle royales, are designed to minimise any possible negative feelings due to failure, and reinforce positive emotions during success.
In a Battle Royale if you die early then you lose and get into another game with no sense of loss "everybody dies early sometimes, it's basically luck."
Or you win and you get the victory of "I beat 99 other players".

As much as I hate to agree with this sort of faggotry, it's not a very good solution, because it doesn't address the reason the behavior emerged in the first place. It works much better to have some other engaging activity to entice them. If every alternative is just more boring shit, then they need to see the direct consequences of NOT DOING that boring shit, and not some beating that they'll only link to the beater, and not the activity.

Beating is a last resort.

how is this even possible
this game is so fucking gay

/pol/ also hate jews yet worship their greatest ally whom they helped get elected. Don't trust crazy people.

>White people evolved in a harsh climate where the future was uncertain
lol try living in prehistoric Africa you fucking whiteboi, you'd be a hippo's bitch in 10 minutes

>It's almost like most of humanity can't really handle the currently level of technology
It gets only worse the more it progresses. The more they "handle" it, the worse technology itself gets.
See: Internet prior 2007 and internet post 2009.

Attached: leslie.png (300x300, 141K)

Tl;dr

And yet you weep no tears for the death of your race.

>retard who advocates shitty parenting reveals himself to be unfit to be a parent
shocking stuff folks

Funny how Yea Forums pretended video game addiction isn't an illness, then in the next thread explain exactly why it is.

it's time, 2bh

Computers are an important asset in almost every workplace and the internet is a wonderful resource. You just need to know how to use it.
I think we're in this weird middle ages where parents are too old to know enough about the internet and the dangers of screen addiction.
Being on Yea Forums doesn't make you a bad person. You can learn a lot from this website as long as you're against racism and sexism.

this but unironically

To be fair, is there anything that isn't an hippo's bitch? Americans don't count since they have to tard wrangle their own whales all day

CLIMATE, fucking retard. As in weather. Not animals.

yes, thank you for bringing another point to my attention
nobody has any patience for reading anymore
a whole paragraph is apparently too much for retards like you

>is there anything that isn't an hippo's bitch?
No. No there isn't.

Limit your kids playtime and enroll them in other activities. How hard is that?

>You can learn a lot from this website

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

To be fair that kid was also fucking insane
>He better come up with my demands or there will be a round 2
or something like that was his exact response

So does that mean Eskimos rule the world and Polynesians are braindead?

tl;dr, queer

I am 30 now and they weren't better back then. I know people who broke their leg to avoid school and I am not that autistic as many other autists but alien enough to get bullied by 5-7 guys for four years straight including an face to face murder threat. A classmate of my father killed himself over bullying.
People were always bad, it's just that social media is literally hell and gives bullying a whole new dimension. As that other user said, at home I still had stress with my parents but at least they were only shouting on me nonstop and told me that I fail at everything (which is kinda right, sadly) but nothing else. I could deal with this. What I wouldn't be able to deal with is bullies from class exposing my private life and make photos when they bully me at school and post it on social media and the likes. Hell I would have never left my room again. People also hype each other up on social media, it's why you have so many political fanatics these days. These websites are made for hate and bullying.

>hippos are a climate

Attached: 1507346046086.jpg (1024x595, 69K)

Maybe stop using your shitty boomer/zoomer memes.

lol you'd have melanoma in three hours, pasty whiteboi

I'll take Europe's weather/climate over fucking Africa's any goddamned day of the week, are you fucking retarded?

you could of maybe said this a decade ago and not come off as a stupid fucking hick from the boonies. A lot of people who grew up in the 80's and 90's did have computers you ignorant retard, saying you don't know about computers work today is making excuses.

How many social media sites are there? Now, remember for a period of time that if you didn't have ALL of them, you were "out of the loop" in some way.
Humans are tribal beings, and feeling like they "belong" is a big thing and it's hard to fault us for that. It REALLY gets out of hand when "social media" became the new "24 hour news day" with everybody expected to be a part of it constantly, or else be left behind.
People are expected to follow the group constantly, rather than before, where you had established "tribes" for school, home, work, and hanging out with friends, which allowed you to experiment with different ways of living life by being exposed to a variety of people in a variety of contexts.

Now it's the same people (everybody) in a single context (social media), where you get to watch everybody elses highlight reel.

>it doesn't rain hippos where you're at
hippolets, everyone

Tell that to it's face fucker not online and see what happens

have fun dying first winter in your fucking mud hut nigger

Sure you can. You can especially learn how uneducated other people are.

>zoomers
Speak for yourself retard. WoW almost ruined my life like 10 years ago.
The problem with parents nowadays is they are one of two extremes. Either they want to be their kids "bro" or "friend" failing to setup a hierarchy and letting their kids do whatever the want, and failing to enforce what few rules they have. Or overly aggresive unrealistic expectations that set your kid up to fail.

>The climate in Europe is SOOOOOOOO much harsher than the climate in the middle of fucking Africa

I can't laugh hard enough at this, holy shit

Seething Fortnite zoomer.

Remember that mommy and daddy's separation will be because of you.

>a bit of snow and rain now and then
>harsh climate
Lmaoing at ur bitch ass. You gotta be that sperg who freaked out when you saw your class mates making snowballs

>lie around naked because you're a nigger and rarely get sunburnt
>occasionally chuck spears at shit
wow so hard

prehistoric africa was far more hospitable than prehistoric europe
you wanna know why?
because europe got fucking winter

and this place likes to pretend it's above it all

Attached: 1526762243182.png (1410x1733, 789K)

>drop out of social activities like playing sport

Video games ARE sports though

Fortnite would be bad enough if it only affected its zoomer fanbase, but since its profits are being used to fund the Epic Store it's actively ruining the entire fucking industry as we know it. It's the worst thing to happen to video games since fucking Call of Duty 4.

Anyway, this is just like every other bullshit article claiming gaming "causes" all of these problems. Kids who retreat into gaming and play obsessively either have some kind of mental predisposition towards obsessive/addictive behaviors, or have other shit going on in their lives where they're trying to use it as an escape. Until parents actually talk to their fucking kids and try helping them through those problems and stop mistaking the symptom for the disease, you're going to keep seeing bullshit articles like this blaming Fortnite on every possible thing going wrong in people's family lives. The media and parents won't dare suggest that they have some personal responsibility, so Fortnite will keep growing and the industry will get worse and worse.

Attached: 1547176538174.jpg (497x512, 39K)

>Based melanin-proficient individual makes it to first winter, at the very least

>Whiteboi won't even make it to first dusk in Africa before he literally burns alive in the sun and/or is fucked by hippos

lol

You live in fucking finnmark? No? A mainlander? Grow some balls my dude, a little snow and -5 degrees don't hurt anyone but bitches

wtf. I love fortnite now?

Africa was very different when humanity itself was starting out my fellows disingenuous retards

Parents who are in their 25-35s today often hand their kids iPads from year 1 and let them sift through the endless heaps of child-"friendly" content on Youtube. Maybe it's not so much that they don't know about computers, but they don't know the dangers or even the possibility of computer addiction.

The impression I'm getting is that both had dogshit weather but both sides are trying to prove one is "worse" than the other cause they're compensating

Attached: 1551819027738.gif (300x300, 252K)

/ic/ /his/ /sci/ and /pol/ are all boards here

Yeah, glad I'm out. I've had literal bricks thrown at the back of my head before which might have caused a little bit of brain damage. Thankfully in middle school I don't think kids really had iphones so no one recorded me crying holding the back of my head. I wish my schools weren't glorified zoos only being funded due to a handful of programs attracting smarter kids.

Attached: Sunflower.jpg (849x1200, 162K)

So, like millennials, except millennials shitpost over how many niggers there are in the latest dumbass superhero movie and pretend to be saving the world in doing so.

Attached: 1525997098367.jpg (407x428, 20K)

>>pushed parents to divorce
Worst part is this might not even be clickbait, I wouldn't put it past piece of shit parents to shift the blame to their victims. Society at large gives a free pass to parents unconditionally anyway.

this, your white boy zoomer son is not going to listen unless you leave bruises all over your body

>that /biz/ post
>mid 2018
Lol, probably killed himself

pol is largely shitposting bots, you know this, right?

Daily reminder that the internet is ruining humanity.
Look into your heart, it's the truth.
The internet must be destroyed and never brought back.

Attached: 1530196708643.png (279x249, 99K)

You gave a generation of children unlimited access to the internet at any time, so the value of education is lessened as long as they can google it. So, using that, they found out about all of the terrible shit that has gone on, continues to go on, and is predicted to keep going on forever. If I was an 8 year old with unlimited access to an internet that slams me every single day with the latest ways Im going to die from crime, cancer, climate change, etc. I'd want to escape to video games all fucking day too. Not to mention how swiftly everyone calls "autism" on even the slightest change in behavior now.

Go back and kill yourself

Attached: thetruth.png (1252x998, 202K)

>the value of education is lessened

wagies unironically believe this lmao

based phoneposter

This, only millennials allowed in here.

Attached: 1525158402509.jpg (732x960, 119K)

Are you two that fucking stupid and illogical?
Children need to be actively taught:
>basic hygiene
>language
>food preparation
>empathy
>impulse control
>critical thinking
>logic
>toilet usage
among other things.
And you're going to sit there and say shit like "Yep, kids can definitely figure out how a domestic authority structure works right out of the womb!"

Attached: 538.jpg (421x834, 94K)

What does that even mean? The gun and ammo is still accessible by a child, he fucking deserves to get shot

>Not to mention how swiftly everyone calls "autism" on even the slightest change in behavior now.
It's funny how if someone shows even the slightest amount of interest in something, it's super autistic

Attached: 1553322473346.gif (241x200, 316K)

yeah but whos the girl in your picture though

I'm talking about basic fucking education, you clod. The one even you leeches managed to suck out of the system. College is overrated as fuck at the same time, and overpriced to match.

>/x/
On point

Did they have make up sex afterwards?

Are you Gen X, Millennial, or Zoomer? I'm a based Zoomer (born 98).

Attached: eraszoomer.png (1400x1039, 3.15M)

no, stupid, you're supposed to beat the kid with the computer

imagine being american and letting silver screens rule your life
imagine giving a child a smartphone with no limits when the creators of facebook/instagram/twitter dont let their own offspring go near any of those things.

A camwhore.
A proper camwhore, not those cunts who just play games.
xvideos.com/video31249117/femmexfatale_in_a_live_adult_video_chat_room

They don't care though. Even when they know it ruins the country, they don't care because they are either old anyway so nothing matters for them anymore since they won't live during the big fallout or they are simply rich enough not to care.
The economy of my country gets better and better every year and yet people get less and less money. I honestly barely see working being worth anything right now. Most jobs that might take you (most won't because they have fucking unrealistic requirements) will pay you like shit for the tuition time and if you survive this they end your contract nonetheless and give the permanent job to someone they randomly feel sympathy towards. So in the end you work at different jobs but only as long as they can legally pay you like shit. Hell, there were even people who wanted me to work for them for free, because I am a drawfag and them them using my shit would maybe probably work as advertising for me because we all know people will google the artist that made some random cover or something and hire and pay them.

this will never not be true

I agree, we should definitely ban feminism, it's a bad influence on our children.

>mom found the tarantula pit again

Based /n/ not falling for bullshit

Like our generation wasn't doing this 10 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc

why was 1996-2005 the best? Why can't I go back?

Really makes you think, HUH

>losing weight from playing
Fucking how, I spent the last 2 years being a NEET and I gained weight.

Attached: 1525405144233.jpg (500x667, 90K)

Never forget that they are doing this for centuries already.

Attached: Dfk_mSUX0AAn1wP.jpg (1200x793, 187K)

For me, I'm a doomgoompoomer

computer "addiction" is nothing more then being, say, addicted to the thrill of riding rollercoasters. you can get more entertainment and information out of computers faster than anything physical, so of course kids would be more invested in using them. The only withdraw a person can get from not having internet connection is chronic boredom, anyone with a hlaf-functioning brain can tell that feeding toddlers information that way is harmful to developing patience and self-restraint, but it is in no way an addiction.

The only time I slashed my mom was when she kept blaming me for stuff that I wasn't doing, but SHE WAS.
Got sick of that shit.
Was a minor at the time so no JT, but had to go to rehab for a bit.

work harder to get a good job. people with dead end jobs did shit in college

Soccer isn't called povertyball for no reason, user.

I didn't go to college in the first place lmao.
I joined the military and i'm now permanently in the reserve.
I'm getting paid for playing shitty phone games.

Attached: 1538177987620.webm (1024x768, 1.58M)

****social media and newfags.

>being so furious people laugh at your impotence and lack of command, you misreply

I have to agree. Its information overload for these kids, they just can't handle it. All the fucked up shit and predatory practices are too much for them.
Also they annoy me.

>Kids is scared of tarantulas
>He ends up getting over his fears
>He now wants to fuck tarantulas
Congratulations, you've ended your lineage by turning your son into a spider fucker

>povertyball
No one calls it that

>tfw my sister had a kid and since she works a lot my parents babysit her and they let her do anything she wants
>they let her watch spiderman elsa shit on youtube and she even watches some stuff with pretty overt sex references
>i tell my parents that they probably shouldn't let her watch that
>they tell me to mind my own business (???)
>child literally cannot live without the phone going "HEY GUYS" every minute
fucking kill me now

>*This article paid for by Epic.

stop eating fatty

>Im going to die from crime, cancer, climate change, etc.
That's not really the internet's fault, at least primarily. Half of that shit's from the media too. Sure they have avenues on the net, but media's multimedia.
>is lessened as long as they can google it.
Even then the common internet-raised kid is a dumbass when it comes to shit outside of basic knowledge

It's just nostalgia. People older than you would say 1983-1996 was a better era

i changed my little cousin's maplestory password back in the day as punishment and never gave the account back to him

he never acted out of line ever again

Unironically this. You can't and shouldn't beat your kid into following rules. That's not how you raise a kid into an adult that can know, follow, critique, and break rules for good reasons.

youtu.be/sdb4rNFRzU0

I am a NEET and weigh 88lb. It's random for everyone, I know a bunch of others who barely move and look like sticks despite eating more than enough and then I know a bunch of people who work a lot and are fat as shit despite eating healthy stuff, unlike me.

Which one? Deloitte?

Maybe you are right, I was thinking of starting to eat only once a day and not much.

They fucked up the first couple of times, they're just trying to set things right

Why contain it?

Attached: 1473291703073.jpg (287x309, 19K)

Good, ban them from vidya. Also force them to transition so that they can be free of toxic masculinity.

Attached: 1553830085109.gif (500x281, 296K)

Honestly, it’s less about restricting screen time and more about paying attention to your kid so they actually have a developed personality and don’t have to spend all their time, attention, and interests in playing a game.
It’s ironic how in the title the Mom compares the kid playing the game to a drug addict when contemporary studies have shown that most cases of drug addiction are more environmentally related then they are biologically.

LA. rp Inc.

nah if anything they're just making the same mistakes and she's gonna turn out to be an autistic weirdo

Most of these issues are concentrates on sons but what about daughters? Are they just as bad?

>88lb

Attached: 1553473044287.png (751x531, 106K)

Fasting and Anorexic diet is not the same retard

This. Just cut your son's dick off.

don't stop completely, just downsize your meals, it's all about slowing down not going for a ded stop also don't eat/drink garbage on the regular
t. used to be fatty

Yeah basically. There is a reason for my classmates in school calling me skeletor or glass bones back then.

Not that I care if people beat their children because it's sad, but it's been proven to create shitty children.
Why would you do something that makes your kid a shithead? It's fucking retarded.

I went to an internet/gaming cafe last saturday with my friend. It was like timetravelling, except the place was filled with 40-50 8 year old zoomers playing Fortnite. They looked like they enjoyed themselves and were surprisingly quiet. Then there was a handful of jaded doomers playing cs 1,6 and a couple of old guys reading news.
I bought a Monster Ultra and played Warcraft 3 with my friend. Comfy as fuck

Attached: 1539031446721.png (1200x1080, 1.02M)

Very well.
I was also thinking of starting to do cardio, but I heard that excercise barely helps with weight loss and that shit like running while being fat ends up fucking up your legs.

It's cool.

I convinced my sister to not let her son use a computer or play video games until the age of 13, and with a maximum of 5 hours a week.

I also advised on forcing him to go to the gym and pick up an actual hobby, like woodworking. He'll be a real man and not a basedboy retard.

t. EU

I cant wait for this to come back as a "retro fad" or some shit for all the people who looked down on video games at that time to pretend that they did way back when

Prove me wrong.
Kojima was right, but there's no AI here to destroy.
The internet must be shut down forever.

Fuck off skelly.

I genuinely wish my parents did this, and then maybe helped support whatever hobby I picked up.

Half of Africa's a desert and the other half is filled with animals that'll eat your face off. If Africa is such an eden where the concept of struggle never existed go move there you retard.
>It's just that they're better at it than everyone else
The asians say hello

Attached: 1375879357659.jpg (403x395, 20K)

fpbp

It will happen. Unironic hipsters will pretend like they used to play Mortal Kombat, WC2 or HoMM3 when in fact they never even touched it growing up

Attached: 1535559548469.png (672x787, 979K)

Not giving him a phone is more important

All the anons ITT who act like there’s no line between coddling and beating your kids. If you can’t develop an honest relationship with your child and raise them well without having to use physical violence to literally make them fear you into obedience then that’s on you. I’m not saying hitting your kids is gonna turn them into the worst kind of abuse victim, but it’s clearly a suboptimal method of parenting that’s only necessary when the parental trust bond is broken.

If you buy your kid a video game and they get addicted to it and you beat them for becoming addicted it’s your fault. If your kid doesn’t have a reason to believe there are other things more worth doing than playing the game, that’s because you haven’t raised them properly and/or they are not yet mature enough to handle that kind of privilege.

>"Our kid is playing this game so much that I must separate from my husband!"
FTFY

>reading comprehension
Are you american?

We're basically already there with WC3 thanks to DotA and the upcoming remaster, and ecelebs have been doing shit on HoMM3 so expect that sooner than you'd like.

Hitting your kid is bad parenting.

The kids could stand to lose some weight.

I had all the games I could want as a kid, but being a kid I usually wandered off to do something else and then wandered off to do something else again.

I think I just got it people are like domestic bunnys, incapable of taking care of themselves and scared of everything all the time.
If you want to be a good parent send your kid into the woods with a slingshot and if they make it back alive they'll be all the better for it.

and abuse

Not a fortnitefag but I wish that anime trope of falling into a coma and waking up in the game world was real.
Which universe would you choose? Doesn't have to be an MMO.

>"My kid is playing this game so much that I must separate from my husband!"
FTFY

The kids aren't alright.

>real man
>woodworking
Only wood he'll work on will be Gay Brucies knob

Attached: 1553866210872.jpg (1944x2592, 1.86M)

i wasnt aware that camwhores didnt even have to be whores anymore but thanks anyway

>events happen
>it's popular thing's fault
Age old tale.

Anons, give me advice.

One of my kids plays games but will limit himself and do other activities. So I let him play however long he wants.

The other kid will literally play games all day and night if he's allowed. He doesn't do anything else. I recently limited his time to one hour per day, but when he can't play games he'll mostly just sleep out of boredom.

What the hell do I do? I'm thinking of just riding it out. I do feel like I'm treating the addicted child unfairly, but I explain the discrepancy by saying that his sibling has other interests and does other things.

Asians are also REALLY good at massacres. Probably better than Whites if anything ('Decisive Tang Victory' right a bell?)

Their government philosophies believe that individuals have no rights except as an extension of the sate itself, so you don't get a weapon unless your job is literally 'use weapon'. Europeans started believing in ideas like 'maybe individuals should be allowed to do and think what they want' waaaaay back in classical Greece (perhaps because then Athenian volunteer naval forces were more effective at fighting off the invasions of the the Persian empire than the more regimented and communal Spartans 'who are mostly known for 'losing really well/honorably'.)

>and pushed parents to divorce
>blaming kids for parents being unable to get along

>low iq brainlets who think hitting children is anything but abuse
cringe

He's probably talking about those whores on twitch.

Show the other one things they can do. They're bored because they haven't found something else they enjoy as well. And no, just because the kid tries a couple sports doesn't mean the list is exhausted.

Daily mail is a pommy paper

whatever number post best post

these parents are lazy as fuck and blaming children for their own lack of self control and self discipline

its illegal to hit children here and yet children are less misbehaved in my country than countries where its not only legal but commonplace to hit children

You must have some really funny definition of whore then.

>If you buy your kid a video game and they get addicted to it and you beat them for becoming addicted it’s your fault.

>If you buy your kid a game

You know these kids are playing fortnight, for free, on their phones, right? Taking away a teenager's cellphone today is basically like taking away their car... or castrating them. The parents having nothing to do with their kids having access to Fortnight, if the kid wants to play Fortnight these days they ARE going to play the damn game unless you sequester them in a fucking amish community.

That's the future, parents will have no control over the media their children consume, because trying to stop them from consuming a product is getting between the a corperation, and their money, they will SPEND money to secure those future customers and 'empower the child' to consume their product. Look at how much money Epic is dropping buying exclusive games for their fucking platform!

>but it's been proven to create shitty children.
>bad parenting
statistics on the end result of whooping kids are sketchy at best. They cite "negative outcomes" like "reduced self-esteem" for kids who get beat.
But countries that have actively banned corporal punishment include:
>the Congo (called "The Rape Capital of the World")
>Honduras (highest murder rate in the West) >Greece (tax evader heaven)

Attached: Nihei_Venusaur.png (786x721, 698K)

If your kid sleeps out of boredom he’s probably depressed

I hate Fortnite but it's still better than anything in real life.

>pic of a kid streaming
>with a full set up
how and why

liked!

>grain grows in grocery stores: the post
don't know what sunny nigger hell hole you live in but we had -30c for a month straight for the last 5 years

>punish a child in 2019
>they call CPS and get taken into foster care while you get legally fucked

I'm actually norwegian, and anyone claiming norwegian climate is harsh is a pussy faggot.

he only sleeps when he can't play games. I think it's because he's overstimulated by them, but maybe I'm wrong.

>ITT:
>BIDO GAME BAD NO LET KID PLAY BIDO GAME
>TECH EVIL AND BAD, WORK GOOD
>UNGA

I can't wait to see your children go ballistic and hurt you.

an autistic friend of mine tried this and he got sent to juvie somehow, instead

This is such a retarded Amerifat mindset.

Hitting isn't punishment it's abuse

You sound schizo

That's why I don't hit my child. I smack them.

If a father has never raised a fist against their son, they're a weakling. They're not fit to be fathers, and they're not fit to be in positions of power, even that of a lowly manager.

Anyone who has ended up on Yea Forums and looks back at their childhood can easily infer what NOT to do as a parent.

Why bother with the middle man? Robbing a bank with your army of tarantulas would be a major hassle. Instead, just take over the apartment complex and make money as the landlord. Won't even need to hire help, make your spiders do all the maintenance, cleaning and security.

science is on the side of not hitting your children do your own research.

>even that of a lowly manager.
That's not lowly enough. They're lower than a jannie

>will never have a game that I lose weight from playing so much again
I wish i did just for the weight loss desu

Science also thinks I should let a kid who can barely form a coherent sentence pump himself full of estrogen.

>>punish a child in 2019
>>they call CPS and get taken into foster care while you get legally fucked
this is an absolute meme. CPS doesn't give a flying fuck unless the parent draws blood, causes lasting physical damage, refuses to feed the child, or makes them sleep outside. Surveys say 50% of Statesiders spank their kids.
Well, keep waiting, you stupid pumpkin spice latte-sipping wannabe tech-savvy brainlet. Phonies like you are a drain on society.

Attached: 105097674-rosanne.720x405.jpg (720x405, 67K)

That's liberal science.

>brother's little shithead is acting up in my household
>tell him to stop his shit or i'll hit him
>"haha no you won't idiot uncle user"
>punch him twice and tell him that if continues I'll keep beating him
>is respectful for the rest of the week
>2 years later brother doesn't speak to me since I "hurt" his kid
such I shame I share his genes

Same science that tells me kids can't ever be hit.

Science is constantly wrong and changing what is right and wrong. Why the fuck should I believe it?

They did the same shit with call of duty. Games are always a good thing to blame instead of the actual awful parents. God people are irresponsible shitheads.

>he didnt fuck him
Cuck!

Fuck the (((science)))

Here is what I see
>get hit for being retarded growing up
>grow up not a dumb faggot

>see modern kids get away without even getting a stern talking to because MUH ABUSE
>they grow up to be dumb faggot
that is all I need to see to disregard this meme sCiEnCe

>thinks smacking your kids around for being retarded is a form of abuse that you can never come back from, that will forever sever your relationship with your child
why are americans like this

Nope. Hitting your kid is the same as hitting your dog or wife.

Imagine if these kids played an actual good game?

>asking Yea Forums of all places about parenting
Oh boy, be lucky this place still has some intelligent posters. See this and added to that. Kids need to explore and experiment with many different things on their own so you can't force them. If they're not interested in something they just haven't seen all that's out there. The more they see and do in the world the more they'll take interest in other things. This is why I say more parents should raise or take their kids outside their country of origin for a couple of years, not no short vacation thing either. Just really see the world. My american parents were both in the military and I was born outside the US at the time they had me and when I finally moved to the US at the age of 2 or 3, it didn't take me long to learn that there was a lot out there that the US didn't have. Not saying the US sucks or anything but saying that there's a lot of options out there than sticking to what 1 country has to offer.

I mean not everyone is going to like reading books especially if schools don't offer what that kid likes. The more options you present kids the more they'll take interest in other things.

What kind of science? Pseudo-science?
The raising of children is an extremely complex process that takes decades to conclude. It cannot reliably be subjected to the scientific method,

Morally justifiable?

i was never hit and now I browse Yea Forums

pay the fine and fuck the little shitter
he can have fun ruining his life in a foster home

The games not even fucking good, why must kids love it so much.

Dont americans have that everyones a winner policy? and their kids are generally spoiled assholes?

>SPANKING CAUSES AGGRESSION
*violent crime gets worse as parents stop*
>CORPORAL PUNISHMENT RUINS SELF-ESTEEM
*suicide rates skyrocket as parents stop*

1 word, "streamers".

>I'll have a dozen white babies and beat them every day, just like a real man! They'll appreciate it when they're older!

Attached: 1515504766742.jpg (1187x1195, 168K)

It's popular and most kids' first exposure to the genre, much like Halo, Pokemon and all the other garbage game fads.

i do appreicate it mutt

I wish my video game addiction led to weight loss.

They said the same thing about P-
Oh.

Reminder that gay and tranny shit isnt a mental illness but gaming is.

Beating your kid's ass isn't abuse period. No one thought it was abusive or out of line to beat your unruly child until the late 80s.

Did you know that there are kids who get hit that also grow up to be dumb faggots.

Great now your son browses deviantart and posts tarantula porn
Good job boomer.

Attached: 1544481551874.png (854x480, 184K)

>>I'll have a dozen
They won't be white just because you knocked up trailer trash, Jamal.

probably because they didn't get hit enough

fpbp

Attached: jahy laugh.jpg (651x737, 53K)

>americans
The vast majority of countries that illegalized corporal punishment are in Urop and South America. Hence the behavior of this cuck here:

Attached: 04yrs5f5x1az.jpg (499x499, 38K)

Kids in your country literally go make school shootings, whatever way you raise your child, the opposite is correct

yeah, real punishment is getting some gay AIDS injection instead of the based electic chair or firing squad

>diciplining is persecuted and goes down
>Beatings are less effective these days.
no shit

It’s good knowing you got your ass beaten as a kid

>muh school shootings
I .live in europe any schools get bombthreats all the time

>Fortnite is causing people to lose weight
Based Fortnite solving the obesity epidemic. Corn syrup industry on suicide watch.

Get em some bitches

Shouldn't they be thankful that Americans no longer weigh 500 pounds? They only weigh 300 pounds now.

better than eurocucks giving away their countries deluding themselves into thinking they're helping the world in anyway

>IT'LL MAKE HIM INTO A MAN

Attached: sub.webm (400x400, 1.35M)

zoomer

>kids are forced to sit down 7 hours a day at school wasting their time on stuff that mostly doesn't matter and doesn't interest them, they aren't given any autonomy, aren't fed the material in a way that would make it meaningful, have to go at a slow pace so tyrone can keep up, and are generally just being raped mentally so that they'll be fine with wasting 9 hours a day at a job that is monotonous and that they hate while not developing any skills or competency
>kid comes home and has something that they actually feel competent at, that makes them feel higher on the social dominance hierarchy, that they can through their own efforts improve at and be rewarded in some way for it
>people are surprised that they become addicted to this
Really the problem is that everything else about the kids life is awful, American "culture" and the whole education system from k1-college is a joke.

>shitskins

What the actual fuck. Your school was apeshit crazy. Nobody throws bricks here.

The greentexts are true tho. It's also true that beaten faggots like you grow up to be complete retards.
>durrr, why do kids raised in completely different ages act different
>what do you mean there's a fuckton of other variables and correlation isn't causation
>what's scientific process and control samples

>Unification of Yemen is good for kids!!!
*kids born after the unification of yemen commit more crime and suicides*
Really makes you think

Based

Based and beatenpilled

What's with this raging hate boner Europoors have for the US?

Why are Zoomers such violent little pieces of shit? I was listening to the radio the other day and they had a documentary about students assaulting teachers and how it's becoming a daily occurrence.

>go make school shootings
See for all the gun memes, the US isn't all that dangerous.
Judging from how you say "make" when you mean "do" you're a Spanish speaker, and you Latincucks have no place talking about violent behavior.
Pic related, just look at your murder rates next to US and Canada.

Attached: murderrate.png (1198x856, 14K)

based spics

The internet was a mistake. I don't think I have what it takes raise a kid without them turning out worse than me. Even if I try to shield them from it, I would only be making them more susceptible to fallen.

/thread

this is a baffling post. you think hitting your kids is bad (nothing wrong with that mindset). You think it's so bad that when someone suggests it as a solution that was used on themselves you tell them you're glad they were struck as a child (you think this is bad, remember?). Very retarded, you're a perfect sample of rabid liberalism

>SPANKING BAD
>(spanking is reduced, kids get even worse)
>CORRELATION ISN'T CAUSATION BUT SPANKING STILL BAD

Attached: nye.jpg (600x450, 44K)

>impotent
>has kids
wowee we got some stupid dumbies in here eh?

>W-we're better than these countries where people would kill each other over a bike and everyone lives in overpopluated slum.
Is this supposed to prove something? At least they kill each other for food you fat fucks.

This. I didn't misbehave often, but when I did all it took was a glare from my mother to make me straighten up. Hell, I think she's only smacked my twice in my entire life.
>Took my PS1 away from me for a month because I refused to do my homework and acted like a cunt at school
>First, she hid it in a closet
>I found it
>She doubles down and hides it in a place I'd never ever find it
>Spent ages searching in secret
>She gave it to the fucking neighbour to hide
Needless to say, my mind was blown

Attached: 1521727104546.jpg (960x724, 40K)

>There's a reason truly fearless people are considered defective and go nowhere in life
I’ve never heard such a Jewish thing in all my life

My gaming addiction was cured by how shit the industry is.

>Be american
>Raise a kid
>Get shot

It's not me hitting them tho, its the tarantulas.

>zoomers are inadvertently funding the PRC every time they use their parents credit card to buy vbucks

Attached: rts1927g-e1500289945773.jpg (1400x787, 127K)

Murica

Attached: pepeshart.jpg (492x493, 43K)

the funny thing about you europoors is that despite being a blip on the global radar for decades, you seem to think other countries need to impress you

fuck him man, if his kid is willing to insult you openly like that then i'd say it's probable that his folks probably speak about you in the same manner. In my opinion your brother earned himself his child getting hit and scared shitless by not respecting you enough to give you any benefit of the doubt whatsoever in the situation. He dumps his kid on you so he can go do something fun, the kid shit on you in your own home and you're supposed to be okay with it? lmfao

Another case of an idiot letting a mentally unstable child have access to his gun. It has nothing to do with him not hitting his child.

I want to see a vid of a zoomer attempting to play the Turok remaster or the original Doom.

All I read here is:
>Parents don't know how to put limits to their kid and tell them to go outside
>Parents don't know how to put limits to their kid and tell them to turn off the computer and go to sleep.
>Parents don't know how to put limits to their kid and tell them no computer during X hours
>Parents don't know how to put limits to their kid and tell them to turn off the computer and come down for dinner.

>Bulgaria, Turkey and the Baltics are full of overpopulated slums
Why are (western) Euros so ignorant of the rest of the planet?

Imagine not being able to limit a child's access to a video game or the Internet, pathetic.

agreed

Sad people can't recognize clickbait anymore.

>divorcing parents becuase of fortnite

Attached: 1554160768098.jpg (234x250, 18K)

>Im so insecure I need to feel powerful against my kids

Dont have kids ever