Zedong Family General Secretary, Marx Clan

Zedong Family General Secretary, Marx Clan

Xi Jinping

Attached: 1554235682344.jpg (1600x900, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_balance_of_power
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Years'_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tiananmen Square 1984

epic

Herro Mr. Denton

Yakuza: Winnie the Pooh

The 1989 Tiananmen Square protests

Uyghurs oppression

Falun Gong prisoner murder and organ harvesting

Why is this photograph so kino?

>Ah, a hunter

I think you meant Triad.

kill chinaman pew pew

Attached: 510154-kane-lynch-2-dog-days-windows-screenshot-sometimes-police.png (1600x900, 1.85M)

Ah yes, the kinographer. We've been expecting you.

was an attempted CIA coup

that sneaky fuck in the back ruins the photo.

The guy on the left is the actual final boss, calling it now.

>Ah yes, Kiryu, we've been expecting you.

Do I get to bring friends?

My God, he actually looks like Winnie-the-Pooh!

Makes sense. Same with the Arab Spring and most such 'revolutions' to occur in the 20th century.

that's it! -50 social score!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 37K)

>"So you were the one that was posting that yellow bear memes, right?"

okay chang

t. Glow in the dark

please based Xi just fucking start the nuclear war already

It's just a nice room with good lighting.

What games evoke the oppressive feel of a tremendously powerful big baddie you are powerless against, like this pic?

>ShinRa theme starts playing

oh wow you're one of those people who got hypnotised by a schizo because he said le edgy stuff, you're totally stable :)

*blocks your path*

Attached: 02-winnie-the-pooh.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 25K)

>everything bad that happens in a communist country is the CIA
Russia/Chinaboos fall back on the exact same broken record cop out response that the Soviet government would give whenever they fucked something up. Yeah dude I'm sure the 1956 Hungarian Revolt was a CIA operation and not just the people of Hungary getting sick of your retarded bullshit

I like chinese people but why is their society such shit?

No it actually was a CIA coup, I'm not just saying this. Look into it bro

>Russia
Shut the fuck up cunt, literally nobody but the most pathetic of brainlets clump them together

The dong family ?

Is this by a western photographer or a chink one? They really nailed the "Last boss" vibe with this one. Do not fuck with these people. My country got the leader kissing a trans instead.

Yeah the only websites saying this are really strange, with no actual real source, sites.

CIA had nothing to do with it happening.
You can maybe argue the western nations spread the news as propaganda.

Actually we could go further and say that every revolution to ever occur in the history of the world was an attempted coup.

I'm pretty sure most of the revolutions to rock the continent in the 18th and 19th centuries were in some part perpetrated by dear old Albion. They never did like one country to get too powerful, so every time one did (Napoleon, Hitler) they would go in and sow discord.

Was most likely a joint venture with the Brits and European powers to open up China to trade and capitalism. They'd been trying since the 1800s if not earlier.

t. RT.com

I put them together since both forms of you illiterate retards share the same irrational hateboner for everything about the US, and blame everything bad that ever happens outside of the US on "Judeo-American" conspiracies.

Attached: 1119.jpg (1200x675, 69K)

lol okay Napoleon didn't fuck up himself at Waterloo whatever you say, naziboo...

Attached: winnie_the_pooh.jpg (2000x1125, 1.48M)

>that spacing
>shifting to muh anglos
its really sad how predictable it is

Someone post the bugspray already

yeah no way people wanted the CCP off their backs and freedom to make their own choices,NO WAY IT HAS TO BE THE CIA

kek

Don't bother commies are sick in the heard they are children in men flesh they are disillusioned beyond redemption they will disregard a thousand proofs that communist is complete shit but they will cling to a single black background yellow font website if that is in accordance with their stupid utopia.

The only reason Waterloo even happened was because the Brits vehemently resisted France (what were they even doing in Europe in the first place, ask yourself) and rallied enemies of France left and right.

They were afraid of a unified Europe, because that would mean Britain would be subject to invasion.

what are some other kino real life video game photos?

People don't know what they want. They only know what they're told to want. See the Romanovs and the massive massive regret the country still feels for letting Jews trick them into neutering their own country.

>what is this country that's part of Europe doing in Europe omg...

>They were afraid of a unified Europe, because that would mean Britain would be subject to invasion.
I mean...

>shifting goalposts
why?

Britain is not part of the European continent. Even today, they wouldn't self-identify as European.

>the British were afraid that an incredibly powerful continental European state would invade them
wow how evil of them, how dare the British seek to secure their independence as a nation

You're the one that shifted British interference with continental politics into a discussion about Waterloo (which supports my point), not me.

>Britain is not part of the European continent

Attached: 1553473850622.png (388x488, 110K)

>Makes retarded claim
>Instead of backing it up he says to look it up
Yeah nah fuck off. If anyone were to do that shit with any other conspiracy theory, they would be laughed out of the conversation.

That's nice. Last I checked most euros outside of France wouldn't identify as Parisians either lol

Nothing wrong with it. Just like CIA did nothing wrong in securing independence of the United States by subverting communist countries.
Also nothing wrong with China securing their independence as a nation by subverting western influences in their own country either.

It's not. The continent literally excludes them by definition.

Video Games
FUCK CHINA
FUCK TENCENT

>I'm pretty sure most of the revolutions to rock the continent in the 18th and 19th centuries were in some part perpetrated by dear old Albion. They never did like one country to get too powerful, so every time one did (Napoleon, Hitler) they would go in and sow discord.

>You're the one that shifted British interference with continental politics into a discussion about Waterloo (which supports my point), not me.

all that lying and your still wrong,its so funny its almost sad how hard you try

winnie is slightly offset from the center, but his center of mass (belly) is centered vertically

All that quoting and not a single refutation. I state the truth, nothing more.

want to know how your talking to a shill?
>X did it at one point in a different situation but ill gloss over that so we can too!

>X is still doing it, X did it in Libya 8 years ago, Venezuela and Afghanistan right now, and Iran probably some time in the future TBD
I wandered in here out of boredom after the VtMB thread hit bump limit and decided to grace everyone with some red pills. Don't hate.

>I'm pretty sure most of the revolutions to rock the continent in the 18th and 19th centuries were in some part perpetrated by dear old Albion
source?
>They never did like one country to get too powerful
thats not even remotely unique in that time period so no dice there
>Napoleon, Hitler
yeah clearly the good guys from the perspective of the rest of europe
> they would go in and sow discord.
wow what a vague statement that could apply to anyone

you're the one that shifted it into anything about the brits to begin with,im not even the original poster you dishonest rat

>i shit posted a serious thread about vidya into oblivion and then decided to bump an off topic thread!
thanks for proving my point

Youl appointement with FEMA should be finalised within the week, I've alledy handled the mattel with the senatol

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_balance_of_power
>In the 16th and 17th centuries, English foreign policy strove to prevent a creation of a single universal monarchy in Europe, which many[1] believed France or Spain might attempt to create. To maintain the balance of power, the English made alliances with other states—including Portugal, the Ottoman Empire, and the Netherlands—to counter the perceived threat. These Grand Alliances reached their height in the wars against Louis XIV and Louis XV of France. They often involved the English (later the British) and Dutch paying large subsidies to European allies to finance large armies.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Years'_War
>During the French Revolution, the anti-monarchical ideals of France were regarded with alarm throughout Europe. While France was plunged into chaos, Britain took advantage of its temporary weakness to stir up the civil war occurring in France and build up its naval forces. The Revolution was initially popular with many Britons, both because it appeared to weaken France and was perceived to be based on British liberal ideals. This began to change as the Jacobin faction took over, and began the Reign of Terror (or simply the Terror, for short).
The only reason they weren't stomped outright was because they were on an island, maintained a strong navy and cast tendrils out to every indignant European non-superpower. What is toppling another monarchy or two for them? George V also denied his identical twin Nicholas II asylum in Britain, leaving him and his son and daughters to be shot like dogs.

Squirm all you want, Napoleon and Hitler had it coming.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS POL INVADING V AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN