Ahem

Ahem...
FUCK THE PHANTOM THIEVES!

Attached: f987f230c2e0560e066197783af568ae.jpg (1280x1024, 236K)

Holy shit, perfect design.

She based

Attached: 1553473505005.jpg (1500x2244, 306K)

I'm not replaying this mediocre game

Joker's little sister is pretty cool and everything. She doesn't afraid of the phantom thieves of anything.

Actually would be cool if she was Joker's sister

and you could still fuck her

based Japan gonna have your sister steal your heart.

>We will show you a new Phantom Thieves that will turn the world’s cognition on its head.

>We are energized by voices that seek satisfaction.

>Once again, we will take your heart at the Ryougoku Kokugikan.

>—From the Phantom Thieves.
Seems that the theory about P5R/S being a what if sceneario may end up being trie

Honestly I'm more inclined to believe she's Joker's little sister rather then her being a FeMC as some people have been saying. Would be a pretty nice change to have something like that.

I want to sniff her hair

Is anyone really going to spend $60 for a few changes that will ultimately not affect the story or the gameplay in any significant way?

Attached: Rise.jpg (500x500, 43K)

EFF SWITCHBEGGARS, AND EFF ADULTS

Attached: 1546198610526.png (1280x769, 307K)

No because I already got burned on that from Pokemon. Fuck buying new editions. All it does is excuse developers to purposely leave out content for an extra edition later down the line.

What if it isn't a new edition though (like FES or Golden) and something else entirely?

If it's actual brand new content with a new campaign then sure. But I'm not paying for the same game twice, That's dumb.

It's not like Atlus can't do something that aren't new campaigns if they wanted too. Persona 2 Eternal Punishment and SMT4 Apocalypse show that. This might be Persona 5's equivalents to those (direct sequel/alternate story/etc) for this game.

I gifted P5 to a girl and we fucked, so yes.

i'll emulate it in 15 years maybe or pick it up used in another year or two for cheap.

I already knew when I got P5 they'd pull this shit so I waited til last month to pick it up in a bargain bin.

Based AND redpilled

That's nice user, but did you steal her heart?

FES, P3P and Golden actually changed a lot of gameplay-related and balance stuff each time that freshened up the experience. So yes, I'm looking forward to any small QOL changes most of all.

Maybe not her heart, but I got her cherry out of it.

yes but only if they bring it to PC.

Would it be a standalone game or just a new campaign added into a re-release? I'm positive S is a Switch version, but it doesn't make a lot of sense to me to port a base game to another system when you're also releasing a better version on another system

Sure, but a few QoL changes are not worth $60. They're bundling a patch with a bit of DLC and selling it at full price.