Will videeo games graphics ever get this good? This is not real

Will videeo games graphics ever get this good? This is not real

Attached: Beyond-the-Aquila-Rift-Love-.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Literally Death Stranding

I don't think nothing in Death Stranding look as good as this

Attached: beyond the aquila rift GOD TIER CGI.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

Best anthology series. Netflix snapped with this show

Anybody else got strong Dead Space vibes?

>Will a form of media that relies on being procedurally rendered ever have graphics as good as standalone animated shorts that take hours upon hours to render?
No, retard. Stop obsessing over graphics. It makes you look like a moron.

It was trash though. Like the rest of the serie.
>le mind blowing twist

I was offput by the constant and unnecessary forced nudity and "diverse" casting.

There were a couple good ones free of that shit thankfully.

>I was offput by the constant and unnecessary forced nudity
that was bonkers
it's like netflix required each short to have at least 1 penis shot or it wouldnt get into the compilation

DBH is pretty based

Attached: detroit-become-human-screen-01-ps4-us-13apr18.jpg (3840x2160, 1.03M)

Vidya games will NEVER reach that level. Hell, Kingdom Hearts 3 just recently reached Toy Story 1 CGI and that game released in 2019

Attached: kh 3 toy story rocket.png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

>Kingdom Hearts 3 just recently reached Toy Story 1 CGI
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

delusional squarefag

This is not a picture of a real woman. This is CGI. How in the fuck do they do it? I have not gotten to the point where I can't tell reality from CGI

Attached: Beyond-the-Aquila-Rift-Love-Death-and-Robots-Ending-Explained-Diner.jpg (1111x720, 45K)

Yeah i really didn't understand it. I think they must have mandated it because 90% of the time it was wierd and distracting.

But it fucking did you retard

Attached: kh 3 vs toy story 1.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Attached: 1549400103188.jpg (635x513, 50K)

left is objectively better you blind autist

> shadows
> eyes have SOUL
> button reflect light
> denim texture is subtle and not OMG LOOK THESE ARE JEANS
> shirt has faded line areas to show wear instead of CLEAN SQUARE LINES
> no gap between ear and hair unlike square's model

>shes white
if it were a real tv show shed be a fucking nigger

Yeah fuck off KH 3 CGI looks better than Toy Story 1 CGI. You're an utter retard or blinded by nostalgia if you think Toy Story 1 CGI even holds a candle to this

Attached: kh 3 toy story.jpg (655x380, 42K)

Star Citizen looks this good, but good luck playing medium settings without a 1080ti

I feel as if alot of them were just visual fluff with no meaning.

Probably the only one with any soul was that furry robot thing. The rest was just "Hey look how good this shit is" or felt like a CGI trailer/intro.

Angry old man screaming at a cloud tip:
If you think that garbage episode is good, you must go and read Solaris and Saya no Uta to develop the most basic criteria and standards.
In general, if you think LD+R is good, instead of the terribly written and edgy style over susbtanbce that it actually is, you need to read more and watch more films in general and scifi in particular.

Attached: 1397629601709.jpg (960x640, 221K)

Graphics should be *actually* photorealistic by the time the PS6 is out

> no lighting/shadow consistency at all
> everything perfectly in focus except muh soccer ball

Yeah it reminds me of the room where dead space sticks the needle in his eye.

This is peak CGI right here. Nothing can top this shit. No game will ever reach this level of quality

Attached: Beyond-The-Aquila-Rift-Cry.jpg (1920x958, 235K)

Yea i noticed that as well. The diversity was obviously forced, but the nudity was just weird.
There was MAYBE one or two episodes where it was appropriate, like in sonnies choice, considering it was a plot point that the lesbians hooked up, but jesus why did we need to see draculas dick. And why did the bitch have to be naked the whole episode of the witness.

I appreciate that theyre trying to push animation in a direction where it can have the same mature subject matter as traditional film, but one or two of them hurt that cause

>he doesn’t realize games can be super high quality but aren’t because the consumers wouldn’t be able to run it

I wonder how much money this cost to make? This is absurdly real

Attached: beyond-aquila-rift.jpg (839x459, 40K)

better than final fantasy spirits within?