Ocarina of Time gets 15 player coop mod

youtube.com/watch?v=iwv_U8XB6Ig
How long until we see the same for BOTW?

Attached: OOT coop.png (1740x894, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l8cGRjF8Pmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>click on video
>"HEY GUYS WHAT IS UP"

Attached: 1505055208760.png (469x452, 277K)

NINTENDO!!!!!!

>Hating on based BSOD gaming
kys yourself

This is always janky and terribly implemented and stops being fun after the first ten minutes.

The idea is interesting but wont that destroy balance. Even 2 player coop will break difficulty

You autist seethe when literally any vague greeting gets leveled at you. What would actually make you happy besides a muted video with Drowning Pool playing in the background?

Just use a romhack that increases enemy count/difficulty

Why does multiplayer need difficulty? Can't it just be fun to play with friends dicking around in for a few hours? It's a fucking novelty.

HIRE THIS MAN!

being older than 13 breaks this game for difficulty you fucking loser. Let alone beating it once already or beating othe 3D games like I would hope you have.

Seriously who the fuck plays this for any difficulty?

The gameplay needs to be interesting because if it's super easy it's not fun to play

You can run off and take on different dungeons at the same time. I guess it really just depends on how you want to go about playing the game. Final Ganon is probably disgustingly easy though.

Watch the video. How fun will killing the enemy locked onto one player while other mashes it will get after 10 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=l8cGRjF8Pmg
Ain't got shit on SM64 multiplayer

Attached: Jess.png (1008x1034, 1.52M)

The point of everything isn't to be hard. The point of this mod is to fool around with people in an OOT backdrop. You're complaining about balancing in a game made for one person that some people rigged to have multiple people play in 20 years after the fact.

You're retarded.

>What would actually make you happy
Seeing all women and minorities perish

I just stated my worry but I'm sure there're difficulty rom hacks for OOT anyway, learn to accept that other people have different opinions on things

Looking forward to speedruns where they beat all dungeons at once

amen

HEY HEY PEOPLE

>watching 15 links jumping all around
i wanna see that

>eceleb shit

>cooperative dungeon
>"Which one of you bastards has the key?!"

>Do I fit in yet, guise???

Came here to post this. Stop shilling your shit channel here, OP.

the Randomizer has a multi-seed option for like X amount of players too.
>participated in a 27 man that ended up failing obviously
>one guy's hookshot AND longshot AND hammer were locked inside several other player's Ganon's Castles

Attached: 1457570496873.gif (450x253, 495K)

>Co-op
>In a single player game that isn't even particularly difficult
Why? That seems pretty boring.

Yea Forums plays OoT randomizer when

Attached: 1554157637844.jpg (130x234, 6K)

You must be fun at parties

have sex

you're on the wrong website dude, it's probably for the best if you leave.

Attached: 1540745308999.jpg (1280x738, 217K)

>one person just stands on top of one of the scrubs outside Gohma's room, blocking all progress
gg

It's Ocarina of Time, the difficulty is almost non-existent with just 1 player.

>everyone doing one dungeon
>he doesn't know how to escape kokiri without being deku tree

No thanks. You get AIDS though.

You can use a randomizer to spice things up

its great with a handful of people, but the problem is every player needs to know where every single chest and progression check in the game is. Otherwise the odds of anyone getting to Ganon is slim to none.

>escaping Kokiri
>when you can wrong warp to Ganon's castle

>tfw Yea Forums has enough trannies to actually know how to do that consistantly

will zfg and clint speedrun this together
please

Play it on master quest then

This isn't an opinion. This is you making a terrible assessment of the objective of this mod. You're simply an idiot.

Are you implying OOT is difficult in the first place?

>still no online for conker's multiplayer

Attached: 1553568012355.png (1280x1171, 444K)

>"which one of you fuckers has the key"

imagine this kind of gatekeeping

Gotta make the viewer feel like you care for them so they donate to your patreon!

I mean, it's cute in a "look at that technology" kind of way, but you'd have to have totally redesigned dungeons for this not to totally break them all and make it something you could really play and not just dick around in for an hour until the novelty wears off.

Yeah, I don't really know how much multiplayer could add to the game. There's not that much to fuck around with and the puzzles are all simple.

sounds kino

nah
randomizer is the way to go especially with a 15 player count

>not keyno

FPBP

>15 player randomiser beta quest

Attached: 1462515825450.jpg (280x239, 7K)