Thoughts on Bioshock Infinite?

Thoughts on Bioshock Infinite?

Attached: 881784df69344a051ffaccdb99fd96f0afc5a4bdb43325dcb890d1d2e11b2835.jpg (625x887, 331K)

twas boring and I never finished it.

wait a minute...

Never finished it.

I remember quite a bit from 1 and 2, infinite had a grappling hook I think?

disagree the game i serious fun

linear call of duty crap

Trash.
A pretentious piece of shit with contradicting mechanics and a story that writes itself into a corner TWICE. Thematically reprehensible and inconsistent linear corridor garbage with no exploration or environmental interaction. I'd have more patience for it if it didn't have Bioshock in the name.
I consider Bioshit Infinite a pleb filter as in only plebs like it and believe throwing themes and rules out the window to favor plot """twists""" is deep or good storytelling.

M A S T E R P I E C E
haters suck my dick

dingdingdingdingdongdongdongdongbongbongbongbongdingdingdingdingdingdingdongdongdongdondgbongbongbong

burial at sea elizabeth is mommy af

Attached: 1554003984853.jpg (760x1086, 142K)

Trash

Why is it called Bioshock?

Bio means water, shouldn’t it be called Skyshock instead?

>Bio means water
(you)

Attached: ....gif (264x240, 1.86M)

Great art direction but the rest is shit

It's shit.

I liked when it dropped to 10 FPS on my Xbone when fighting the Comstock bitch ghost (Bioshock Collection)

Whatever its shortcomings, I thought the production design and music were fantastic, and thanks to those elements I was fully immersed in the world. The premise had potential but they shat the bed towards the end.

Trash and they ruined the series with it.

play it on PS3, got the PC complete bioshock bundle last week and just played burial at sea

I like it, the city is beautiful but the story is a mess

Go back to elementary school

It was okay, liked the original more.

decent - they cut too much good shit tho

> Bio means water

Attached: 7zxfc.jpg (478x596, 71K)

Based game, generated thousands upon thousands of R34 pieces with one simple trick.

Also checked.

>Bio means water,
Fucking idiot

>Thougts
My dick
>Game good
Ye
>CotC
Fuck off
>BaS 2 1998 mode
More thanks.

Attached: 1542185354933.jpg (1800x2160, 1.79M)

Attached: 1552217621488.gif (320x310, 2.34M)

New a f

>trying to cover up your retardation

Probably Aeroshock. But yes bio comes from the greek βιοσ which means water. Just think of the word biome which is a waterworld or Bios on your computer since the bios runs on water.

@457047229
>fishing for (you)s this poorly
No bite from me

based