Discuss

Discuss

Attached: 1553957040976.png (665x390, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-IGs60Kgkw
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6izE6IgflA
youtube.com/watch?v=RdqNzFd86vc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>SoulSilver HeartGold
fixed it for you

>>/vp/

HGSS is fucking slow as shit

>kanto and jotho
>increased difficulty from the original
>four generations to play with who also happens to be the last good generations before it all went to shit
>nice pixel art before ugly 3d models ruined everything

soulsilver and heartgold are the ultimate pokemon games.

Pokemon in general is pretty slow, but yeah, definitely has the slowest game speed. That's why I emulate battles at 2x speed

Like your brain

I want to cum inside Lugia

Not mentioning
>following pokemon
>old soundtrack
>best use of touch screen
>strongest trainer in a pokemon game
>best art style

Both Gen 2 and 4 had painfully slow battle animations and everything in them just lagged.
Good luck teaching your favourite pokemon Surf as it will cost you in total a day of your life probably.
youtube.com/watch?v=l-IGs60Kgkw

Its /ourgirls/ favorite

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

heh

I get it!

ew gross

Soul: youtube.com/watch?v=Z6izE6IgflA
Soulless: youtube.com/watch?v=RdqNzFd86vc

But both soundtracks are good and you have access to both in HGSS

It only makes sense

Attached: 1554234806764.png (665x390, 437K)

puta

>kanto

Attached: 1546288489885.jpg (257x291, 24K)

Every pokemon game after ruby is a pointless rehash especially these remakes that make everything easy for zoomers

Podría añadir además: furcia, meretriz, buscona, fulana, ramera, zorra, mujerzuela...

Lole
:D
Loleless
: |

Pokemon up to gen 3 were pretty quick to pick up and play.
I tried playing B2/W2 for the first time, and holy shit the amount of cutscenes killed me, and apparently the 3DS games are worse in that regard.

Haha it has soul because it's soul silver, I get it!

Attached: wizard.jpg (600x788, 68K)

>Platinum
>SS
>Not the best games
Incredible! Nostalgia is strong

You homo

>soul
Thing I like.
>soulless
Thing I don't like.

We have this thread everyday, play other games

it's true though.
The last good thing Gamefreak did outside of breeding mechanics was the physical/special split.
>dude lmao what if charmander was a monkey
sinnohsperm plz

Attached: 250px-390Chimchar.png (250x250, 44K)

This time it's just a wordplay

I want anthro lugia to make my face her chair

Initial pokemons are almost always the same, I think that the only one different in years was the fire fox and it sucked hard

literally didn't until I read this post

Gen 4 was slow for some fucking reason, who fucking knows why

What is Blaziken supposed to be?

A chicken.

>4th gen mons
>not shit
zoom zoom out

Fire starters are generally trash.

Attached: giphy (14).gif (390x400, 397K)

Emerald changed up enough and added enough postgame content to end up being objectively better in the long run. Yeah, it wasn't worth it at the time if you already had Ruby or Sapphire, but that doesn't mean it's shit. Honestly Gen 5 were the last games I could tolerate, X and Y were actual miscarriages.

meme aside, HG/SS was so fucking good with all the added shit. Silver was already my favorite game and they just made it better

>generation that introduced stellar Pokémon like Garchomp, Infernape, Empoleon, Staraptor, Lucario, Weavile and plenty of other
>shit
These Pokémon are objectively good you turbo faggot. If you want to stick to mediocrity and shitmons, go back to gens 1 and 2.

HeartGold is undoubtedly the greatest Pokémon game of all time. SoulSilver is a very close second but loses thanks to having inferior (and fewer) exclusives.

I've been playing Black 2 recently. Apparently I had started up a file already, because I was just past the first gym. Good thing, because I don't know if I could stand going through all that opening shit again. Instead, I got to do some relaxed exploration of the first few routes, just catching pokemon. And it was autumn ingame, which made it even better.

There were times where some "soul" shined through, like all the details with the seasons, like leaves blowing around and the beautiful spritework, but overall I don't understand why people rate B2W2 so highly.

Lugia>>>>>>>>Ho-Oh

>last good generations
>hating on gen 5 bugbros.
>hating on krookodile, golurk, bisharp, haxorus and hydreigon

Attached: volcarona___old_s__style_by_tomycase-d6mrmpt.png (1024x1004, 737K)

t. furfag
Also Hooh's theme >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lugias "music"

>gen 5 bugs
Your pic is the only good one.

Postgame
You can fight every gym leader up untill that point from brock to what ever the last gym leader was called of BW2 and all the champions which includes Red and Blue.
There are tons of cool mons hidden aroubd the region and hidden high level trainers who you can fight.

Chugga should stop doing Pokemon LPs after he does BW2 because the games after that fucking SUCK and hearing him try and say positive things about them will be fucking painful and incredibly forced.

>hating on scolipede, galvantula, accelgor and escavelier.
Nigga what?

Attached: 7m6zfeoq6r9x.jpg (500x604, 330K)

I don't get what people mean when they say gen 4 is slow. Are people just used to turbo mode on emulators or what fucking every gen is slow

I think they’re better because there are a shit ton of water types and a shit ton of grass types but fire types are almost always a minority. Look at gen 4 for example

>hating on Joltik and Galvantula
Absolutely disgusting

Attached: 564BCC65-B3A0-47CD-B714-0C15D44814B3.png (180x248, 39K)

>oh boy, can't wait to play HGSS with the original soundtrack and live the nostalgia
>where do I select it
>where the fuck is it
>Google
>you literally have to finish the entire game + post content to get the option

Fucking retards.

>"hurr Genesect's stats and coverage are shit"
>"hurr Speed Boost Scolipede is shit"
>"hurr Sticky Web Galvantula with almost 100% accuracy Thunder is shit"
>"hurr hazards setting Final Gambit Accelgor is shit"
Do you know how retarded you sound right now?

>this trash
>objectively good
wannabe Charizard with trash design, Sun Wukong, Club Penguin, Wow We Need More Birds, Shounen Bait and Doesn't Count
You have objectively bad taste

His taste is shit, but let's not out any words in his mouth.
It just makes your argunent weaker.

Attached: 87551193011345886657b797a78b8ad98b1910ca_hq.jpg (508x689, 51K)

You know, there were two issues I had with gen 5 pokemon. Firstly was that the starters and pretty much everything until you reach the first forest do look kind of shitty.
Secondly, all the pokemon just have names that don't resonate with me, I don't know what it is but the names just feel like they don't flow well enough.

Heart Gold/Soul Silver is my absolute favourite Pokemon game. I don't know what it is that makes me want to replay it so much, but I love starting new games and trying to beat the whole thing with some zany composition. Best I ever did was beating the game with a Raticate and a Nidoqueen.
Good times. Pokemon Crystal is still top-tier-comfy though, as is Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

>Postgame
Oh, this meme. To be fair, I never did any of the postgame in BW1 either, besides half-assedly exploring the new routes. But it seemed interesting at least.

>There are tons of cool mons hidden aroubd the region
I love this though. Found the volcarona in Relic Castle, and the hidden grottos are really cool.

Staraptor>>>>>>>any other birb.

Attached: 98fdcf36bf9cc16aeea62afcd031d9e8.png (500x650, 141K)

Just replayed GSC
8/10 in Johto
7.5/10 in Kanto
then a SHARP fall to 3/10 at Mt Silver, what the hell were they smoking? Grinding on lvl 40-50 for Red when my team is in that range by that point in the game? Fuck that shit. I cheesed Red with the x-items. Unacceptable.

Attached: 1548907381707.png (335x351, 41K)

>implying taste is objective
Get a load of this faggot. Your shitmons are unusable gutter trash and the only salvation they had were Megas and even then they've lost steam.

oh shit i thought the emulator was just bad, does the game really run that slow?

The forest is like 2 gyms in.
It's not as if the other gens have all the cool mons available before the first 2 or 3 gyms.

yeah, gen 4 is an endless fucking slog.

Who the fuck are you talking to

>I cheesed Red with the x-items
That's a good thing though. Instead of spending hours and hours grinding, you used some lesser used game mechanics to beat an enemy that you wouldn't otherwise be able to at that point.

Some random user. What about you?

>Kanto and Johto

This is not a positive. Gen 2 suffered from including Kanto because Johto itself is small as shit and the level curve is horrendous. Not to mention the abysmal Pokémon variety.

And the remakes didn’t fix any of this, so Platnium and BW2 remain the best Pokémon games.

Why does he have a triangle on his head
How does that improve his design beyond being "just another bird"
Fletchling is a fucking awful design, but it still presents more than this thing

>Not cheating it in early

Fucking retard.

Some idiot that thinks a game with no depth beyond flipping coins on Crits, misses and statuses is "competitive".

I meant design wise, they're all weak as shit.
>literally my mom's dragon
>a badger
>anthro chicken
>anthro monkey
>bara pig
>furbait fox
>bara cat

Attached: 220px-Emerald_Sceptile.png (220x258, 68K)

Garchomp look nothing like Charizard
>Sun Wukong
I know right? Great concept.
>Club Penguin
Yes it's a penguin, excellent observation. I guess if I call Dragonite "Dragon Tales" then it's bad.
>Wow We Need More Birds
It's a series staple
>Shounen Bait
You do realize pokemon mainly targets young boys? 90% of all pokemon is shounen bait except obvious waifumons.
>Doesn't Count
What? Weavile is gen 4.

>implying this solely boils down to competitive
If you're playing against friends or even doing post game Battle Facilities, you can see how mediocre they are.

Birds yave tins of weird headcrests.
You might as well ask why pidgeot looks like he uses loreal.

Attached: istock_000022193833_small.jpg (800x600, 53K)

Gen 6 is the only generation where I felt like I didn't have much fun. That said, Gen 7 burned me out with its Ultra Cashgrabs.

Also, while Sinnoh has its problems, I do like how it tried to do lore and had events for its rare Legendaries. Now you just download a code and magically obtain them with no effort.

>Now you just download a code and magically obtain them with no effort.
I hate that as well.
Even the non-event legendaries in game are just relegated to some gay ass wormhole.

>Hoopa's wormholes show up all over Hoenn
>you can't catch Hoopa in-game
>catching Hoopa doesn't even affect anything with the wormholes

Gen 6 felt so lazy.

>Gen 7 has pretty bad graphics
>Runs like utter dogshit anyways
Is Gamefreak mentally deficient when it comes to programming 3D games or something? Mario Kart 7 looked pretty alright and ran smoothly