Yandere dev needs your help

Donate to my game faggot and maybe I’ll consider making switch statements over if/else

Attached: 9C008BEF-A617-4C05-9F09-762B479EC935.jpg (190x265, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=doChdicHXRQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is he the original incel?

Shouldn't he be transitioning?

Yes

He already is, he's been transitioning into a man for a while now. Just having a hard time pulling it off.

>thinking jews can transition
The nose clocks them every time.

Seriously though, will it ever be finished?

I'm a complete novice when it comes to programming, I understand switch statements are better than if-else if you have a lot of them, but is it because it's easier to read when it comes to refactoring or does it run better? And why wouldn't you just always use switch statements and just never use if-else?

lol no, that’d mean he’d have to actually do work and eventually give up those sweet patreon shekels he’s making

I can forgive a mess of "if-else" statements; we've all been there. But use object oriented programming design patterns you dumb fuck.

Nope. The code for the game is an absolute fucking mess, and when someone was hired to help him out with it, the original dev had an autistic sperg fit. So the helping coder left, meaning that the original dev is just going to stick to the way he's coding things which means the game is never going to actually work.

can someone give me a quick run down of this guy? i dont really follow what he does only that he's making a game thats been in development for years

Objected oriented is a scam for zoomer retards
If it isn't c it isn't for me

What did the helper do, gave constructive feedback and suggestions on how to improve his code? I'd kill for someone like that when it comes to my work, even if they're harsh.

youtube.com/watch?v=doChdicHXRQ

Switch statements are much better to use in larger projects like vidya and help things organized and compile faster. If/else statements are very clunky the more you add

Problem with Yandere dev is he performs tasks per-frame that only need to be done once at the start.

He's using Unity, and Unity lets you get a component attached to objects. You only need to find & get the component once at the start of the scene, and that way you can reference it as many times as you want later. Yandere dev has written his code so that it finds & gets the components literally every frame

How do I get into programming?

open up the vid in and click straight to 13:20 for the rundown

Oh yes I love allocating memory addresses and garbage collection. Never listen to /g/, they are fucking retarded.

>all the growth hormones go into their nose

Go to a good tech school or learn it yourself

OY VEY

Post the feet of the girl in that game

No

>scorelet

Not like this thread is any good

Make projects you're interested in. Could be something simple like a blog site to upload your work or whatever or work on a basic game. It's one of those things I feel you enjoy more the more you do them and the more you get used to in.

Why is raxevaphenotypejew getting posted here? He is a faggot and the game already exists and has been better implemented by non retards. Close the thread before he makes a self masturbatory YouTube parting himself on the penis with an anime drawing hiding how disgusting a mongrel goblïn he is.

Ya I'd much rather have opaque memory allocation and 60 levels of indirection between my calls, adding 50k extra instructions per call and having it cache miss constantly

>Guy on Yea Forums comes up with idea for what is basically a high school murder sim
>Idea blows up, starts making the game
>Early builds turn into youtube bait, getting him even more backing
>Starts patreon, starts getting thousands of dollars a month to make the game
>Five years later game is still in late alpha/early beta stages with no end of development in sight
>Feature creep out the ass, still using a ton of store bought assets, development goals not being met, etc.
>Appears he's dragging out development on purpose to milk youtube and patreon money
>People start calling him out on his shit and start pulling support

And that's just the game development side of it.

What the actual fuck, I knew he was stupid but this is on a whole new level.

Attached: 1550507523029.jpg (618x911, 73K)

i love how this guy has only two batches of pictures of himself floating around the internet. those of him in 2009, and those of him fat and bloated now. this guy has seriously never gone near a camera aside from these two batches of photos

Maybe when you stop developing software for calculators and start making actual programs you'll stop noticing.

don't forget his freakouts and mass censorship

That's all a whole other thing I don't wanna get into, because that's way harder to tl;dr

>foot plebs take april fools crap seriously
Sasuga

Whos the artist who drew the rivals?

Attached: 1541628340935.png (2392x1002, 896K)

>He doesn't do real work
Sorry kiddo but perf is actually important

>tfw had to write code in a special purpose language the other day
>the language had no switch. It was all if, else if, else if, else if...

I feel sorry for yandere dev, even if he only has himself to blame.

The protocel

Right is unironically better.
>Eyes have actual distance between them.
>Animu face with western nose just feels off.
>Better fingers.
>Arm rests are below the table.

Don´t forget
>goblin ears