Keep curving wormchad

keep curving wormchad

Attached: 1554232768537.webm (202x360, 736K)

was scared there

my back hurts

That dude is going to fuck up his spine bad.

ffs I don't even lift and even I know this is wrong way to do it

OWWWWW

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

what's the correct form?

Legs out, back up, arms in. Scream and spin. Always slam your weights afterwards, increases your chi.

straight back bend knees

Have you guys ever taken a trip to snap city? What's it like?

Attached: 1505761837578.gif (360x270, 1.28M)

I-212

Attached: 1526409736793.jpg (250x250, 13K)

S N A P
C I T Y

You have to take all of the weight on your neck, then you jam your legs down and hyper extend your ankles, and then shoot back up and lock your knees in place.

Jesus Fuck it's like he's reverse pregnant with his spine, and it will birth through his asshole.

Wrong. Straight back angled knees at 90 degrees, then at the top, straight knees.

They often tell people to 'activate' their back, ie., it feels like you're bending your back/sticking your ass out, when in reality you've had shitty posture for your entire life.
Bend with your knees, try to left straight up
Never lock or over-extend--quick way to the Emergency room and chronic back problems.

The reality of it is, weight training loves straight lines and right angles.

Yeah I don't think I'll ever work out
>one wrong move and you brutally break a limb, get paralyzed, or fucking die

Is he trying to prove something to someone? I was afraid his spine was just going to pop out of his back

*SNAP*

You're as retarded as the guy on OP. Never work out and you'll die faster without a much faster degrading life quality.

Snippety snap
Say goodbye to your back

I can't believe I got hemmeroids from doing squats and deadlifts. Fucking kill me bros.

You can be fit without working out
Just do cardio and eat right

Nope. I've worked out and fucked up so many parts of my body that I've had to stop working out and now I'm healthyer than ever. Cardio and yoga are better

Weight training is extremely damaging to your health. This is not "fitness", it's vanity training.

Do cardio if you want to be healthy. Do not lift weights.

Meanwhile with women......

Attached: deadlift.webm (480x848, 1.03M)

Wrong board

you'll only hurt yourself if you use too heavy weights
use lighter weights and do more reps with proper posture instead of trying to rush it

Reminder that middle school boys are stronger than female bodybuilders lmao

Y-you too

Attached: 1524253811739.webm (1920x1080, 1.51M)

Lifting weights with "perfect" posture still destroys your joints, lol.

>deadlift

>you'll die faster
I hope so.

Holy fuck I love people getting hurt at the gym. Post more

Ogro Americano con jelly rodillas...

what was she even trying to do? At first it looks like she's trying to do a deadlift, but then she tries to get it over her head?

Walking destroy your legs, but do you stop walking?

fucking wat?

Man why would you do these things if you don't spend at least five minutes lookng up how to do it and what NOT to do?

Must suck to do sport ahaha

Walking doesn't destroy your joints at all. I mean, you just lied, it's not really an argument. Sorry.

weighing over 300kg destroys your joints, but that hasnt stopped you from stuffing yourself every day