How are you handling that Rain, Yea Forums?

How are you handling that Rain, Yea Forums?
Glass user don't give up.

Attached: Risk_of_Rain.png (1225x946, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UJHsClcXEFk
youtu.be/XixH7NMkOe8
ufile.io/4f5hc
twitter.com/the_hopoo/status/1112988638365679617
clips.twitch.tv/IronicEnergeticVampireCoolCat
hopooo.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Risk of Rape 2 ost
youtu.be/UJHsClcXEFk

Attached: gLASS MODE.png (366x280, 140K)

Extremely BASED and incredibly REDPILLED

Is this recent art? Or pre-RoR2 art?

SERVER WHEN

Class balance is fucked and Artificer / Merc are fucking useless

These are good ideas, but if Enforcer ever comes, he's getting the shotgun.
Pre.

16 player shartifacts where

Anyone have the sniper scope screenshot, need it for a friend

Attached: You hear the music.gif (200x200, 28K)

>miner
what do you think user

Attached: ROR2 - ecosystem rapist.png (600x476, 406K)

>miner
>sniper
>old golems
>pot niggas
Old RoR1 fan art.

Artificer needs to keep being an all offense character, they just need to twek her abilities like maybe making the Ice Wall bigger, taller, and letting it block projectiles.

Commando needs buffs to his everything and no damage falloff.

Huntress needs a bigger ass.

>tfw no artificer to plow while she uses crazy space magic to make sex infinitely better
shit's fucked, bros.

Attached: 20190401173047_1.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

Is drones the only good equips on fuel cells?

>playing RoR 2 like there's no tomorrow
>play OG RoR on my laptop when I'm not at home because toaster
I'm not addicted I swear

Attached: 1554145824756.gif (353x285, 629K)

post survivors

Attached: 1583287447823.png (568x634, 559K)

We need MORE artificer art!

Attached: 1554191788411.png (836x714, 29K)

All of them except crowdfunder are pretty good desu it's just that sumoning The Boys is the most fun

Attached: ROR2 the boys.png (1920x1080, 2.35M)

>Artificer
>useless
Absolute scrub detected. Artificer is borderline busted OP.

Honestly kind of concerned about this. Snipes was my fav in RoR1, but you were still really mobile and nothing limited your awareness.

Ok so isn't it optimal to get a Newt Altar every round and stack as many Shaped Glass and Transcendences as possible? You die in one hit anyway past a certain point so why not just get a 10000% damage boost

Huntress needs the ability to run in all directions and not just forward. What's the point of calling an attack "strafe" if you can't strafe-run?

No, don't be silly. Prion, fruit, CUBE, HUD, etc. They're all good with fuel cells. Drones are just the most humorous.

Attached: THANK YOU SUCK CUBE.png (803x863, 494K)

perfect , thanks

Attached: you hear the music...updated.gif (246x382, 1.38M)

A man of taste.

The BFG is fantastic with loads of cells

qt

Attached: BLESS.jpg (2048x1978, 242K)

What's the best character to play solo? I don't have friend to play with

Thank you suck cubel

Most are good. Wood sprite and crowdfunder aren't though.

Attached: 1554054862622.webm (1920x1080, 2.8M)

Artificer is arguably the worst class and MULT and Engi are much better. Artificer has no mobility or survivability, attack speed does nothing for her M1, her M1 is pathetic, flamethrower range too short, etc etc etc

THANK YOU SUCK CUBE

>Huntress needs the ability to run in all directions
I love that idea, could be her passive. I also like the idea of giving Commando a passive to increase proc chance of items he gets. Only one without a passive then would be Artificer.

MUL-T if you want to rape face
Huntress if you want to really hold your own against the ceaseless hordes
Merc if you're a man

Attached: kiddos.png (1068x800, 1.14M)

engi. load up on a bunch of shrooms and you'll easily steamroll everything

THANK YOU SUCK CUBE

The lightning helm on Merc and Artificer is the shit since I can roleplay as Raiden if it's on Merc, and it just makes sense for Artificer to have it.

3 Gesture of the Drowned, 5 fuel cells, Glass and a royal capacitor is really an experience you need to have for yourself. You swing your cursor around and shit on the other side of the map just explodes.

I had a 150 minute run with that combo until I decided to obliterate myself because nothing could even touch me anymore.

THANK YOU SUCK CUBE

THANK YOU SUCK CUBE

Any really. You get all the items, which means you can play all the characters to their full potential.

>20
Jesus christ.

So what's the easy way to unlock the characters in the files

How exactly do you survive HAHAHAHAHA as Merc?

THANK YOU SUCK CUBE

THANK YOU SUCK CUBE

HOST WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

>makes you jump higher
Is this REALLY that necessary?

Attached: to space and beyond.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Engineer, because you can soak up every item on the map and become a walking war crime

Don't touch the floor.

git gud

Attached: RULES OF NATURE.webm (853x480, 2.8M)

Lots and lots of sticky bombs

Is this game better than Anthem?

You don't unless you got godlike items

Teddy bears. Mad damage. Ammo bandoliers and alien heads.
And a little bit of luck.

THANK YOU SUCK CUBE

You know that it is.

How many ukuleles should I get?

Attached: How many.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)

How is a 2 man Mercenary team? A buddy of mine doesn't think it will work out but i think it will do fine.

Absolutely

Attached: Surv.png (392x465, 306K)

youtu.be/XixH7NMkOe8
You let 'er rip.

Literally get gud. Artificer melts anything it looks at for 2 seconds. My brother and I were doing runs last night and I basically just got carried while he solo'd every fucking map, and I'm no slouch at this game.

>inb4 drizzle hurr
No it was regular difficulty faggot.

try it then tell us.

"Git gud" means nothing in an RNG heavy game with a low skill ceiling.

any progress on the runes? that one guy was working on adding a custom glass one

>those thighs
god fucking damn. i hope that guy can get his schoolgirl artificer model working.

Convert all your items and never let go of M1

>/ourguy/
I wonder what's Hopoo's opinion on this site now that they are commercial success and staff.
Do you think they would disown /agdg/ if it was brought up in one of the interviews?

How about you get good first and then complain?

>Artificer melts anything it looks at for 2 seconds

If you look at something for 2 seconds past X minutes you die, drizzlet. Her range is shit and she has the worst survivability and mobility, git gud

I can't wait for the game to get command so that every single match will be the exactly the same and the game becomes solved and stale.

Attached: 20190401191407_1.jpg (242x481, 40K)

Shhh it's okay.

Attached: Just like my Japanese animes.webm (888x500, 2.95M)

THANK YOU SUCK CUBE

I kinda feel sorry for composer being bombarded with "wtf ROR1 had better music" shit. New tracks are really amazing and fit into game perfectly.

>Tfw ukulele printer
>Black hole and lightning a bunch of niggers
>Fucking holocaust starts out of nowhere

Attached: 1476793926644.jpg (640x360, 40K)

He's not Toby Fox so I doubt it.

artifact/item/modifier works fine for multiplayer, ill host more 16 mans tomorrow and hopefully modbro adds the remaining artifacts

Does attack speed affect his R?

"Git gud" in a game like this means: "Get to the point where you're good enough at the game where you will be able to last long enough to ensure that regardless of how bad your luck is you'll reach the point where you've found so many items it doesn't matter, and you'll salvage any run into a good one".

It actually does since there are people in every single roguelike and lite that consistently finish runs.

Die to magma worm again, boss?

Artificer is the worst class, it objectively has the worst mobility and it scales the worst with items. Attack speed items don't even benefit some of her attacks

Don't waste time responding to him. Artificer is a high skill character, so bad players shit on her non stop.

Attached: 1554233838378.png (1188x755, 2.58M)

>this mad about command still

Let me guess, I bet you don't want glass either.

What's a good synergy for transcendence?

I would very much like to see an artifact where as difficulty climbs, a rain effect on the screen gets heavier and heavier, making it harder to see around you.

Who will force you to use Command? Want me to beat them up for you?

Attached: 1499276328694.jpg (693x657, 35K)

How do I become the host when I enter quick play? Im tired of host disconnecting because of item rage

I really, really hope they don't add Command, if only because it'll be impossible to play with randoms without it.

Attached: huntress.jpg (480x360, 20K)

No can do mane, me is off to bed.

Alright, going to a Monsoon run solo tonight, who should I pick? Orange boi or sword fella?

A merc needs no more than 7 hooves, anymore makes whirlwind and blinding assault near useless for anything except crossing large distances. Prove me wrong

I hope Command never happens. Command just devolves into everyone getting the same items every time because there's no reason to get anything else.

Yes. More slashes for the duration.

So is there a pastebin or something with all the mods? I downloaded the mod framework and it has Bandit. How can I play as the monters?

Singleplayer is more fun than multiplayer

Attached: 1553748430595.gif (230x306, 1.92M)

Do i need to do anyting special? first time host here i just dld the mega link and started a game. it says friends only but idk if the link works.

The R has a set amount of time for you to be invincible. Increased attack speed adds more attacks during that time, so yes. It makes it devastating.

Damn this really made the RNGbabs seethe
This game isn't "hardcore" and it's very RNG dependent. I've unlocked everything and have no desire to continue, past 30 minutes Monsoon is just RNG

FUCK WORMS

Get a beautiful behemoth+some on death effects on a class like Huntress and you can kill a boss with a single black hole filled with trash enemies.

>Toby Fox
Quick rundown? I remember him referring to Yea Forums right after UT came out, but not something like that.

what's the best way to do the long road

>I hope Command never happens.
It's already in the game's code, it's happening.

I see everything now.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how do I do well with the merc

I can't fucking get past a second loop run because of fucking blazing enemies and GIANT FUCKING FIRE BREATHING LIZARDS

Lobby

drizzle and don't tally

Glass is the only item Id ever use it with.

What? Where are people shittalking the musician? RoR2's soundtrack is great. So is 1's.

Here's your loot box treasure, bro!

Attached: best item.jpg (800x530, 64K)

I agree

i got it easily by just going MUL-T and rushing the teleporter every time, then looting equipment barrels for ocular hud
helps that i lucked into a glass shard and a syringe printer later on

Command is in the code but is Glass?

No shit the devs have experimented with artifacts from the first game, that doesn't mean any of them are making a return.

What does this actually do.

>not going DEAD ON with the dashes by jumping and dashing down for maximum damage and then eviscerating when he does his nearby fire blast

Attached: _rattling_intensifies.gif (752x752, 58K)

Do rusted keys actually have some secret passive or is opening another kind of chest really all they're good for?

The game is unbalanced and Merc is one of the worst classes. You need better RNG.

He used to heavily frequent an Earthbound forum revolving around romhacking, when Undertale got big he deleted all of his old tweets and scrubbed every mention of that forum, including his old account there.

Pic related is from Toby's old Earthbound romhack.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 98K)

why the fuck is headstompers a red item now? they weren't even that good in the first ror.

because with enough height you can break a boss in half
they also are combined with rusty jetpack

Once you get the key, a new kind of lock box starts spawning. They cost nothing to open. Each key you collect increases the odds of getting a better item.
I like the idea in principle, but in practice it's a waist of an item.

He literally complained about it on twitter.

it's clearly the winter level from RoR1, check out the broken bridge

I'm not calling you out or anything, I'm just curious: what would you prefer? Can you envision a way to make a long range rifle work in 3D without limiting your vision?

Did you know that, when you press R as merc, your actual model is basically staying in place and enemies can lock onto it and hit you as soon as it ends?

Merc is fucking gimped in the later stages of this game because of this and the fact that his dashes have no i-frames.

Maybe you could do some speed run starts with this.

Quickplay

why are all my fucking printers gasoline, tooth and warbanner

>Worms spawn
>Go blind
Thank you Hopoo

Attached: 20190331222213_1.jpg (1920x1080, 424K)

Because they do a ton of damage, and unless you're a mushroom stacking engineer mobility is the best survivability stat in the late game.

Attached: stomp.webm (960x540, 2.79M)

ENFORCER NIGGAS UNITE

Attached: Enforcer.jpg (738x800, 160K)

These threads are the best. People helping others, making fun of Drizzlets, the insane modding community pumping out content. Hope we can keep this momentum at least for a little while.

Attached: 1408976379194.gif (498x326, 1.52M)

Is this game better than Anthem?

That's why you pray to the RNG gods for the wings, but merc is pretty weak. I'd say he need to be faster than everyone else by like 10% or so. And an extra 10-15% damage.

new 16 player us server pls

i wish huntress would stomp on me

>broken bridge
That makes me think, what all built everything on the planet? Is Providence the last of an ancient civilization? What happened to 'em?

Only had the chance to play it once so far. Got fucking wasted by some huge Golem with a continuous laser. That aside, it's fun.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yes, obviously.

You think that's bad, wait till you start getting overloading worms. They look cool but after 5 minutes my eyes hurt.

>making fun of Drizzlets
Rude, Drizzle is for comfy time.

Desu I'm with you. I know the Yea Forums RoR1 purists would consider it heresy, but I really, really, really hope it doesn't return. I'd be content with just that Glass that glassanon is making.

Sank you, suck-a cube

Well first off, aiming is extremely easy in RoR2. So why the scope? Give me a sniper rifle, and let me aim it with just the crosshairs.
The character is aiming down the scope maybe, but I'm the player in third person. He's the pro leet sniper, not me.

And maybe it will be totally fine and I will enjoy the scope, I'm just concerned.

I almost never ask for nerfs in a new game, but either nerf fire or buff the other elites. I shouldn't shit my pants when I see fire and barely remember what the other elites do.

why the fuck can huntress not run in every direction HOPOO

I'm coding it in, or at least trying to
I'm close to giving up & just giving you the version that makes enemies have 20% health and you have 10% (essentially same as 500% damage)
would also solve an issue I think might arise (turrets not counting as players and thus not having damage increased)

I wish I had a pc from this century to play this.
I would suck dick for a console port.

>Would have died if he did that in Monsoon
>They are only good for making Webm's like this, don't even do much damage at later stages of the game.

>play drizzle for the first time to see what it's like
>fucking dying for enemies to kill even at HAHAHAHAHA difficulty

people don't unironically play on drizzle, do they?

Attached: 1539817964967.png (900x707, 215K)

>buffing overloading
N-no

I just learned transcendence makes all the shrine of blood give 0 gold

That's a really bad webm desu. All I saw was a dead Huntress in later stages.

I dread the day we get moved to /vg/ because mods don't like videogame discussion on Yea Forums.

us west

What are some good tips to unlocking some of the harder items?

hopoo... please bring back loader...
i bought this game and the first game at full price.... i even played the alpha of the first...

runes work just fine, see ufile.io/4f5hc
have to enable them in console or autoexec
Yea Forums_artifacts
Yea Forums_items
Yea Forums_modifiers

still working on glass, see

A machine that can run this game decently would probably cost as much as any console.

Not him but maybe a lock-on function?
You place the crosshair on an enemy at any range, and hold down whatever key the sniper shot is on. The camera locks to face the enemy you're holding on, but you still have full mobility. When you release, you fire a shot that automatically hits the locked on target. Give the rifle infinite penetration, so the skill of using it is lining up a target far away, then maneuvering to put a lot of bodies between you and your target, so you hit all of them when you fire.

Go fast and get crits

everything is pretty easy to unlock except for maybe the 5 lunar items if you don't cheat and have bad coin rng and elite boss on monsoon

Not that guy, but are normal magma worms just a meme? I've never died to one but i've died to a bunch of other shit.

>insane modding community pumping out content
I WOULD IF I COULD UNDERSTAND HOW UNITY ASSETS WORKED AAAAAAAA

do combat and mountain shrines actually give you a reward or do they just make the game harder?

drizzle if you can't do it normally. easiest way to get REDACTED

Oh shit didn't see this. I'd be down for that version, man, if it's already equivalent.

Attached: 1456634213736.png (289x289, 159K)

>No enforcer niggas
This thread is full of sissies I see

the only difference is the speed of the difficulty slider you mouthbreating retard

theres no difference between max difficulty on drizzle and monsoon

combat: mony
mountain: extra items and mony

i'd make some if drawing didn't make me depressed

combat gives more fun and money, mountain doubles the drops, more mountain, more drops

combat spawns tough enemies, tough enemies give good monies
mountain shrine makes the teleporter battle harder but you get twice as many items as a reward

That's actually not true. Harder difficulties are harder at all times, not just because of the faster scaling bar.

>tfw fell for the drizzle meme
how do I go back bros I want to

Attached: 1526287277820.gif (200x198, 434K)

ror threads are always the comfiest
>yfw we will never know if providence was the last of an ancient civ because he's fucking dead and we killed him
drizzlets ≠ people who play on drizzle for comfy time, drizzlets only play on drizzle and brag about it/try to argue about game balance/something similarly dumb
>or buff other elites
don't you dare fucking buff overloading holy shit
don't buff the shieldniggers either because they already make every stage twice as long
don't buff anything

Attached: 12yearsofsuffering.png (364x300, 66K)

>theres no difference between max difficulty on drizzle and monsoon
painfully untrue

you got this user

Combat is for when you're powerful enough to handle some tougher enemies and want to speed up the start of a level. Mountain doubles the boss item drops. Mountain can make things real crazy real fast in multiplayer, in both good and bad ways.

>being this wrong
>calling other retard

right here my dude
I want my absolutely-not-viable-but-in-a-fun-way class back

Attached: 1492221245674.gif (540x501, 1.56M)

Drizzle is the way the game is meant to be played. It's actually fun to loop then. Fuck rainstorm and fuck monsoon.

fucking hopoo enforcer when

can i assume engi is the best for single player?

>Risk of Rain threads being eaten up by /vg/-trademark attention whoring and discord drama
PLEASE MODS DON'T MAKE ME GO

Attached: 8e4.png (600x615, 357K)

>he doesn't think looping on rainstorm is fun
>drizzlets

Attached: smugfkin.jpg (499x374, 75K)

fanart that gives the characters faces should not be allowed

Attached: jwh0_GK9OXxt8unij7OMaBWbs3taBjjoPtRz5YQ9T2I.jpg (499x261, 33K)

>engineer can start charging his grenades, sprint while still charging them, and release them while still sprinting
bug or intentional?

>tfw can't go back to RoR1 after playing 2 even though 1 has way more content
fug

Before Risk of Rain 2 came out that was litearlly what the threads were, it was just a few guys circlejerking, avatarfaggoting and calling each other by names playing with arbitrary rules.

Same, scoping in seems like a death sentence in this game unless you're able to like shoot while stealthed or something. I don't want shit to spawn behind me while I'm zoomed in. I want to be able to lay down powerful shots from far range while zooming through the air.

Engineer has good sustain. Get some tough times, fungi and attack speed and you have turrets that can take a serious beating while you run around the map and gather up loot while they do the work

drizzle gives you an invisible item. A friend was able to use this for other difficulties to make a ghetto glass by having everyone spawn in with a shaped glass at the start of every round, could you do the same with two or three to replicate ror1 glass?

just think of the soundtrack user
and the comfiness

Attached: ROR+DONE.png (1920x1080, 978K)

>Drizzle is the way the game is meant to be played
literally states thats not the case in-game, brainlet

EU monsoon lobby
need 1

Why do people like playing 16 player with all these stupid characters that aren't in the game?

THANK YOU SUCK CUBE

Providence has transcended™

I really, REALLY hope we get a stage that takes place in the Red Plane.

Attached: Transcendence.png (1126x670, 557K)

THE LAW

Attached: chadforcer.png (900x800, 213K)

it's shit

Seriously, how would you even scope in during solo play while doing the teleporter?
Otherewise you would be forced to always leave, kill the boss from a distance, then charge the tele, which is horrible for how the game works.

>discord drama
I didn't realize how discords were cancer until I joined one. They absolutely do not give a fuck about what makes Yea Forums less shit than other places and create cults of personality and expression-restricting rules like that shit is going out of season.

>Drizzle is the way the game is meant to be played.
Literally, factually incorrect. You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

Attached: Drizzlets leave.png (659x299, 158K)

>theres no difference between max difficulty
that's factually wrong because there is no maximum difficulty you fucking idiot. Even when the bar loops on HAHAHA, the difficulty still rises

Are you having trouble with the literal most brainlet-safe engine in the market?

It's already begun. Or well, it was already here for RoR1 threads.

>unless you're able to like shoot while stealthed or something.
This sounds amazing. Looking into your scope gives you one second of stealth; take your shot within that time period to fire risk free, or charge your shot for another second out of stealth if you know it's safe to do so.

You have to leave and quit lobbies until it makes you host. Hopefully an option is given to host public lobbies soon.

>drizzfags unironically pretending their mode is the best way to play
i bet you shitters also play phoenix mode on FE.

>wait till you start getting overloading worms
yeah not fun

Attached: 20190331192618_1.jpg (1920x1080, 636K)

Just because the creators say it doesn't make it true. I bet you pronounce gif like jiff, too.

>5 mags
>4 hoppo feathers
>brilliant behemoth
airstriking everything as MUL-T was just too fun

>two gold portals in a row
COWABUNGA IT IS

>Buff the other elites
Please no

You were free to host your own game without the rules you fucking cocksucker. Nobody ever stopped your from doing that

Oh I didn't see this thread in the catalog
Will put up us east lobby after I finish ordering pizza

Yes. You can just drop turrets behind you as you run scouting for the teleporter, and they'll kill everything for you, then drop two at the teleporter and let them kill the boss, then go and collect all the items. Easy to get the clover as him.

I only do drizzle for achievements, but it is not worth it for actual runs.

My machine is a toaster, what are the chances it can run this? I loved RoR1 and this looks even better.

that'd likely work strangely
It was easy to reduce health but I'm not sure where I can correctly modify damage. I've already tried it in 5 different locations and in all of them it did nothing (it did change the value, but in game there's no difference)

Because you can jump one trillion feet into the air when hitting a slope, so they're the undisputed best survivability item in the game.

PSA TO ALL ENGINEERBROS:

You can sprint while charging your nades, this gives engie some much need mobility that you should be taking advantage of.

>shrine of order gives you 50 fuel cells and 25 headstompers
Jesus fuck it's like a dream come true. That's the only time I've seen that shrine actually end well.

user pls. I came in very, very late to the RoR1 threads and I still hosted games with Honor off, with Enigma on, with Sacrifice off, etc. and people joined. You sit and there and complain about a nonissue.

>shrine of order gives you 170 slugs
The same fucking thing happened to me, too.

After tweaking the settings I can run it on a decent laptop, only getting noticeable drops when boss spam becomes a thing.

what's there? You can reach with hoppoo feathers but I havent got so many

Attached: 2019-04-02 22_24_46-Risk of Rain 2.png (1789x1006, 1.71M)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA someone make a 16 player server, my internet is too shit to do it myself

In addition to what other anons have said, it's a lot easier to use now. Just hold space and you basically home in on shit.

how the heck do u get so much money only at 30 min?

The only thing that could make this worse is if you were Merc or Artificer.

I just want consistency. Either every elite should have me shitting my pants or none of them. Fire shouldn't be a potential one hit game ender and shield dudes are just boring but not a threat.

I'd say MUL-T, everything in his kit is fantastic making most items good for him. So RNG item spawning is less likely to mess you up.

na four player room whennn

I'd quit right there if i saw that shit.

nuthin lol

Mine is a fucking craptop and it runs fine until the later areas where it starts spamming all kinds of shit. Unless your machine is ten years old I think you'll be fine.

there is literally nothing stopping you from hosting. if you just want a 4 player room, host it yourself. you don't need to do anything special, just host it.

supposedly some user tried getting to the island but couldn't reach it because he was teleported back to the area.
I guess that island is not supposed to be reachable

and whats the point to do a parkour passage to it?

I want some pizza...

Attached: 1527309773572.jpg (810x810, 111K)

I've seen things spawn on the top of the mountain where the two containers are standing, but I haven't figured out how to get there.

Also how the fuck do you open the secret room in the aqueduct?

any 4man EU lobbys?

Going into lunar shrine shops counts as a stage so you can cheese them to get through more levels faster

So does beating the Aurelionite do anything but give you a knurl?

Attached: 1468948979799.jpg (611x715, 63K)

It warped me back to the stage when I tried to jump from the second box to the third one.

100% fire dot needs the nerf, not that the rest need buffs. Elites are plenty threatening, blazing is just more threatening.

lick the inside of my foreskin you homo, my internet is trash

so why there are 3 containers perfectly aligned to be jumped and reach the island?

Early access shenanigans hopefully.

gives fun

1+ for The Long Road.

Is there a non-cheat-engine way to get lots of lunar coins?
I need the Artificer for... reasons.

2 buttons anywhere, easy to find, just floor buttons
use turrets

Likely an early access thing. Still gotta add those features. Either that or it was a part of something Hoppo pulled out at the last minute.

same could be asked for the island on the forest map. why are there creatures flying around it when you can't reach it (I tried this one myself and the same thing happened)

>snoozefest babymode
>how the game is meant to be played
ok

Hinting at future content, just teasing, or maybe just a plain old coincidence that it looks like that when it was supposed to just be random debris. You get teleported back to the main map when you go out that far, even if you try jumping on the shipping containers.

Make 4 man EU faggots

EU 4 man lobby

What is your goal for a run? Engie becomes worse in 5 overloading worms and 10 greater imps land because late game survivability is about flying through the sky not being touched. Even with bandoliers for immediate turret replacement it's just a hassle MUL-T never would have to deal with.

I activated a golden shrine after completing a teleporter event and it just said something about a gold orb. I missed out on a tele + achievement didn't I.

here
You can also do this with Artificer's kamehameha.

Have you tried praying for more?

Is that shit really a reference to Providence?

and a 20 minute boss

When you play on drizzle the game has to give you an item to "help" you. If that doesn't scream "we made the normal mode now lets just buff the player for easy mode" I dont know what does.

edit the xml to unlock her

Holy fuck I did not know this. Thanks so much.

Hasn't worked so far, and these chinese fucks keep stealing them all.

Don't bother with the gold portal until you're stupid strong and good with your character, otherwise you will just end your run.

Same with MUL-T's rebar puncher.

It teleports you back to mainland, I tried to get over there with about 30 red whips but no dice. The teleport barrier is just around the third shipping container.

You won't get banned for that?

twitter.com/the_hopoo/status/1112988638365679617

I've been playing on every-single difficulty routinely. They are all fun.

no but it means you're a pleb

Why havn't you done all the challenges and unlock all the items and characters yet, anons?

Attached: 20190402213336_1.jpg (1920x1080, 375K)

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\[Your Steam ID Number]\632360\remote\UserProfiles and edit the fourth line of the file there

>they don't keep your times on trials
wtf

It's not for old work laptops. That's what I ran RoR1 on.

>vergilman's shit tier
wait what

Attached: 1552396731900.png (1419x1080, 821K)

Do I get a discount if I have RoR 1?

The only one I have left is deicide and I want to do it in a MP lobby.

Oh fuck, that's the guy that everyone says doesn't give much of a reward huh? Damn it.
I had a pretty good run and I was playing on drizzle so I probably could have gotten the achievement. Maybe next time.

Attached: wVWVuuD.jpg (1351x757, 102K)

Every map has a bunch of teleport barriers on it other than this one. I hope we get more enemies that can go to you wherever you are making these far off islands, and upper areas real game territory.

Attached: 20190402003726_1.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

LMAO no

Whats the best way to get the crab cliff item? Also, do active items count as the 5 lunar items you need for the achievement?

Attached: 1549826295291.gif (660x440, 2.78M)

>not wanting to deal with insane grind while competing against 3 greedy chinese fucks for coins
>makes you a pleb
What?

wee

Attached: tribes two ascend again.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

I'M TRYING MY HARDEST AAAAAAAA

turns out that melee in a game where flaming elites are the most dangerous thing is not a good idea

Just wondering, if I have the 16 player mod but I'm only playing with four people does it fuck the scaling the up?

fucking based

Okay anons round 2 with requests. Give me some good implied lewd ideas involving Artificer or Huntress. I need ideas that make me rock hard when drawing it. When I get back from class ill probably get 2 pics done. Ready? Go!

Attached: Artificer face sitting.png (1014x1300, 50K)

Would having three players in a four man server fuck scaling up? There's your answer.

just push the fuckers off cliffs, you don't need to do 20 in a single run

what the hell is the point of the effigy of grief ?

Because all I have left is the lunar coin dependent bullshit, and I need more coins.

Artificer and Huntress fighting over Commando's dick.

Bros...

Attached: based.png (1404x938, 433K)

Do one loop as drizzle. You'll get lots of crabs on the plains.

Huntress tempting a lemurian with her ass and thighs into a trap

Mayhaps sequencing wasn't the best of ideas.

Attached: zDpfTSg.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

Huntress and Artificer having some “alone time” in the Bazaar. Cuddling included.

He's stronger than everyone else other than the two characters that turn the game into a joke with procs.

>try to get a loop before medium kicks in
>get swamp map
just
trying to go as fast as possible with merc on drizzle is just too much rng

I dropped it on a Titan boss and he pretty much couldn't leave its radius. Pretty useless, otherwise.

artificer giving an assjob, but the dick is covered by her cloak. all you can see of it is the bulge, and either a wet spot from precum or a spray of jizz through the cloak.

Trolling your teammates

as it should be

it's a shame hopoo only plans to do one update a month, with how well the game sold he really needs to step up the pace.

Huntress teasing Engi saying she's gonna hunt him down like the prey he is while she pushes her ass in Engi's face

activate windows

Seconding, seconding.

I guess we're past our peak now but I hope that we don't fall too hard in the coming months.

the sequence of maps is always the same except the first level, which can be one of two possibilities

>activate windows
i sure hope you didn't fucking pirate hopoo's game, user.

Attached: YAMERO.jpg (500x486, 23K)

Seconding this

>grief in title
>what's it for?
hmmm...

Sadly engi, turrets & drones don't work yet, time to try & fix that

(should turrets & drones also have 10% hp?)

Attached: GLASS MODE BOIS.webm (853x480, 2.72M)

so it's always plains>swamp ?

Just got this, never played the first one, died very quickly on my first 2 attempts, then died on the first teleporter boss a few times after that but finally managed to make it to the third teleporter boss.

I have a really hard time finding the teleporter a lot, I'll look all over and then it's like right next to where I started or some shit. Am I retarded? anyhow thanks for reading my blog.

only map 3 and 4 are static. there are two stages for map 1 and 2.

Is that possible? I thought the automatic difficulty increase when you teleport plus the time it takes to just turn on the teleporter was enough that by the time you're on stage 3 you're already in medium

Cost of chests/shops are also different. Spawn rate is also changed. Elite spawn rate also.

Don't bully my Windows, it likes to deactivate itself every other month so I've stopped caring.
Dont you ever accuse me of that again you double lemurian

Attached: gvZ3mxJ.png (257x116, 24K)

THANK YOU SUCK CUBE

Fucking BASED
>(should turrets & drones also have 10% hp?)
Absolutely. Else they get spammed with no recourse, no?

Attached: MGS2.jpg (325x231, 11K)

BASED
glass mode will make commando good

yeah

Look for red particles floating around instead of the tele itself

where my lobs at

Look for the little orange dots rising from the ground. They can be tough to see, especially on some maps, but keep an eye out for them as they mark where the teleporter is.

I need my boi Acrid. I hope the devs actually work him in instead of just dropping him. His playstyle was so much fun.

If the DO drop him, I hope we get another monstrous character at the very least.

teleporters can be kinda hard to find
look for all the red floaty stuff if you can manage to see it, should help you find them

clips.twitch.tv/IronicEnergeticVampireCoolCat

THANK YOU SUCK CUBE

this desu
Also this

>Make Commando good
But I want him good with and without it.

Attached: Feelsbadman.jpg (945x734, 88K)

my best time

Attached: 20190403052145_1.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

No.
Distant Roost or Titanic Plains>Abandoned Aqueducts or swamp city>Rally point Delta>Abyss Tectonics.

>it's another "3 clay dunestriders WHIIRRRR you despite your OP build" episode
God fucking dammit

Attached: 1552739817129.png (1920x1080, 2.89M)

THANK YOU SUCK CUBE

shrine of blood seems to give gold according to the health you lost (so you get like 6g in glass mode)
do I increase this, and if so 5x or 10x? (10x would give you the same amount you'd get normally)

>didn't really care for this item
>get it in a run I was playing mage in with a friend
>friend goes down
>activate teleporter, mobs everywhere
>cube em
>suddenly LOADS OF DAMAGE

And that was when I became a believer in suck cube.

>mfw every time they start that move I unconsciously think "OH NO, NOT AGAIN!"

Attached: mfw23.png (696x564, 28K)

Just knock them off the map in loop 1 level 1. Cube will pull them off too.

Because lunar coins and I keep forgetting to let myself get hit for the berserker pauldron.

I'm now convinced Commando is super fucking good solo because you can get frankly absurd procs from a safe range and there's nobody else to jew your critical items to get you through the hobo stages of life.

I'd say 5x, but I just don't want it to be too easy.

us east, rainstorm, 4 players

Attached: kenshiro.jpg (697x570, 88K)

Attached: Capture.png (1276x440, 50K)

POISON

wow that's pretty based

>crabs in loop 1 level 1

bandito when

Attached: bandito.jpg (419x419, 20K)

Artificier+Huntress squishing asses together and creating such a dense mass that a lemurian's face is pulled away from a cube black hole towards them. That or they do it to free another character from the Dune Strider suction.

after all updates, do you guys think there will be DLC

That'd be pretty fucking weird so I doubt it.

>109775240989223009
Gettin invalid Lobby ID friend.

Titan Plains have them, just keep resetting until you get it as your first level and go loop around to it.

shit item

invalid lobby id

considering how good the reception has been and how the forumula leaves itself open to adding more content, i don't see why not

So if I find a lens maker glasses printer, is it only ever going to double my damage by x2 total or if I have 3 of them I can do triple damage? How does this shit even work?

Also any tips for deicide run besides using Mul-T?

>check reviews on steam out of curiosity
>top review whining that broken items like infusion were nerfed
kek

That's the nice thing about this game, it's fun to run through solo or co-op.

Why are the teleporters so hidden? Why is the level design so shitty?

Please, don't be overly defensive because it's just a game you like and try to explain

how do we know what region we are

tfw ghosts and infusion were so nerfed they are useless now

only if stun duration scaled

create a game already

I love the game but also agree with you, this IS early access so not everything is perfect. Wetlands is the worst fucking level and the teleporter blends in so well there I fucking hate it.

take a peek at a map

EU shitter land

teleport is only hidden in swamp map really

DON'T NERF MUL-T(besides fixing bugs of course)
BUFF OTHER CHARACTERS INSTEAD

Yeah wow this dude just sounds like a pussy

Hoppo already said that teleporter visibility would be increased.
That said, after 20 hours I can now find teleporters super fast.
Map knowledge + looking for particles = teleporter finding skills.
Swamps still kind of suck.

>I'll look all over and then it's like right next to where I started or some shit.
just to clarify, the game will literally never spawn it near you, so where you are, it's probably across the map somewhere. also the places the tele spawns are more or less consistent, so the more you play, the more you'll know where to look. u got this user
10x i think. the downsides to glass should be that you're squishy, not that you're poor.

Teleporters have a cloud of embers around them that gives away their position easily.
The answer to just about every complaint you can make for this game is literally "get good"

Got a lobby up if anyone's interested.
US East

>Ceremonial Daggers is still king

Attached: 1497492823373.jpg (1920x1080, 708K)

1 glasses = 10% chance to do double damage.
10 glasses = 100% chance to double damage
11 glasses = 100% chance to double damage, 10% chance to do quad damage.
20 glasses = 100% chance to do quad damage.

Can anyone else not turn off bloom in the options?

>100 extra health
>Useless
I don't agree

>Get past lava level
>Only to go back to the beginning
Okay then, it's EA tho so idk
Engineer for easiest play through

Why even have Monsoon when you want to buff everyone to easy mode patch 1?

>Why are the teleporters so hidden?
They didn't spend enough time polishing teleporter generation to make sure it can't clip almost entirely into map geometry, needs work.
>Why is the level design so shitty?
It ain't.

Teles are still easy to find if you play a lot. Only levels that are tricky are the swamp level and the fire level, everything else is easy peasy in spite of the fact that the teles clip into geometry sometimes.

>10x i think. the downsides to glass should be that you're squishy, not that you're poor.
That's fair. I'm with this guy, glassanon.

is there no final boss of some sort? i feel like when i played ror1 way back there was an end boss i had to fight.

>Just because the creators say it doesn't make it true

Actually it does, being the creators of the game, they are the ultimate authority on what the game should and shouldn't be.
Stop being so ass-blasted that you were proven to be under no unclear terms objectively wrong, my little drizzlette

THANK YOU SUCK CUBE

If we get 20 shards of glass with glass on, with a MUL-T on his laser, we will literally be a glass cannon now?

Yea I can't turn it off either. Maybe try in the config file?

THANK YOU SUCK CUBE

Absolute casual detected.

>Artificer worse than Commando
Hahahahahaha

Infusion is still great. All it takes is a few of them to turn one hit kills into hits that bring you down to super low health allowing you to run away to recover or eat a fruit.

infusion is definitely not useless, a three or four stack is really good on squishy characters

That's correct. Right now you just loop endlessly while the difficulty scales endlessly.

Looping is part of the Risk of Rain experience, but yes, there is no final boss yet.

The minimum CPU for this game is 8-core 4GHz processor.

Not even joking.

Go to the gold portal if you want a final boss.

Me neither. I'm trying to make the game as potato mode as possible for this laptop and its the one performance improving option I can't use.
Oh well, it runs at a passable rate anyway.

You'll probably die immediately upon spawning if you got far enough to buy 20 shards of glass + glass.

Should also mention:
21 glasses = 100& chance to do quad damage, 10% chance to do 600% damage (Not 800%)

Every extra set of 10 glasses adds 200% instead of straight up doubling damage.

I WANT SNIPER BACK

I WANT SNIPER BACK

I WANT SNIPER BACK

I WANT SNIPER BACK

I WANT SNIPER BACK

>109775240989232312
invalid apparently

UNLIMITED
POWER

Attached: Preon Accumulator.webm (900x506, 2.92M)

WHERE IS MY FUKKEN SNIPER

soon

Ah, didn't know that.

Make EU lobby pls

Bullshit. I'm playing this on my old laptop, and while it isn't smooth and the later stages have terrible fps, it still works.

Sniper better do an absolute fuckton of single target damage with the added clusterfuckness of 3D to contend with.

CUSTOM MAP COMPATIBILITY WHEN HOPOO YOU FUCKING HACK

aite set to ten
(turns out you get half your health by default, so now it's 5x)

>mfw had a run with 12 fuel cells and preon accumulator
I died when I had to fight two overloading magma worms. They don't give a fuck about the preon accumulator.

That's practically the god build minus the shrooms

Remember to say FUCK YOU to command niggers. Might as well add item loadouts or use cheat engine.

Attached: 1520580916200.png (730x672, 570K)

Nah, Hoppo should ignore whiny babies.
Teleporters are just fine. Sometimes they are ez to spot, some times not.
Don't be a fag and diminish the pendulum swing of the game just because your comfort demands it.

Waiting with bated breath, user.

>Sniper will be able to stand far away from the bosses and just snipe them down without much risk

Attached: 1519806902811.gif (510x516, 1.28M)

>Anons end up creating a doom mod for Risk of Rain 2
If hopoo goes far with this, the mod potential can be endless.

BIG
KHAZAR
NIGGERS

>hurr durr muh difficulty
Everything still one shots you after a while even as MUL-T, the most important thing in this game is to make everybody feel great to fight with, if everybody felt like a wet noodle yeah it'd be "hard", but it wouldn't be satisfying to play either, which is exactly Commando's problem right now.

>"insane" grind 11 lunar coins
>took only 6 hours of /played

wow

It WAS the god build before I sequenced. Double Opinions, Rejuv Rack, 21 Shrooms, Behemoth, Double Dios. Ended up sequencing and obliterating myself because I couldn't die and the game just stopped spawning enemies for me.

This, but unfortunately it's too late:
>• Hearing loud & clear about Teleporter being hard to see - want to make it still an aspect of the game without it feeling like a mistake. Players are not really noticing the passive particles - will start with a soft approach first.
hopooo.tumblr.com/

GIVE ME BANDIT! GIVE IT TO ME NOW!
*STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP*

Attached: 1431618302922.jpg (900x900, 70K)

Once you realise you're actually looking for the wide range particle effect and not necessarily the teleporter directly it's pretty fucking easy to spot.

Nearly all of the maps are fine, but the swamp map is just dogshit and should be removed or reworked.

Is beetle bro any good?

And have you ever tested this? I've had 14 glasses, and only used MUL-T's railgun as to not conflate some sticky bomb with a crit, and I haven't seen a single 'multi-crit'.

post hours

Attached: hours.png (243x55, 10K)

EU

>Minimum Requirements
>AMD 8350
>A 8-Core 4GHz CPU

Attached: RoR2 Requirements.png (618x334, 21K)

>Why are the teleporters so hidden?
Because you haven't learned yet that red particle effects spawn around it in a really big radius. After I learned to identify them I can spot teles from half the map away even in the swamp map. People just need to be aware of this more.

He's a good distraction.

>Command kept RoR1 alive with nonstop threads on Yea Forums for years
>doesn't want it
Faggot.

Until it's in a fucking tunnel or behind a rock. You can't afford to waste time on monsoon it shouldn't be this difficult to find.

>until you're stupid strong and good with your character
Lmao, I just stayed behind the shield while my turret bros did the job like usual.

>Radar highlights all interactables
>EXCEPT THE FUCKING TELEPORTER

An artifact that i would not mind would just one that shows you where the tele is

Can't stop me, oh who am I kidding the lack of multiplayer makes this game not worth pirating

I love mercenary but how do you deal with Clay dunestriders, or worse Flaming clay dunstriders

maybe the targeting drone could do some more neat shit

>nonstop threads
ayyyyyyyyyy lmao

More for EU

I appear to have broken multiplayer somewhere along the way, not sure how or where

>first good run in ror2
>oh yeah dunestrider leggo
>2 of them
>blasting my face as soon as I turn the corner
Fuck everything about them.

I wasnt keeping track of my teleports so I thought there was no way I was playing for an hour and a half and didnt reach stage 20. Got lazy and died for it. I was so crazy strong too

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2523x1431, 445K)

You mean GLASS kept RoR1 alive. Command is for baby Redditors.

Meanwhile I'm at 5 after 30.

snow>plains>sand>>>>>shit>plates>>>>>>swamp

Go in, then get out.

Artificer players rise up.

I play with g4560, a 2 core fucking Pentium and even on third loop I rarely deep below 60 and even if I do it doesn't really feel that bad. I'm super happy with performance, didn't expect this game to run so smoothly on my toaster.

And when multiple of them are close together and not in sync so that they could start pelting you with bombs point blank at any time ?

yeah and ROR2 killed RoR1
rip

Just look for the particles, it isnt as hard as people are making it out to be

It was the Command/Glass/Honor/Sacrifice combo.

Also unless you were a little bitch you played with Spite and Origin too.

Anybody have a good artificer reference? I need it for reasons

Attached: 1545704496579.jpg (497x432, 17K)

Stop dying before you loop

rise up and then sit down her fat ass on my face

Loop to titan plains with the black hole item
and i can confirm active lunars count towards it

Artificier is high IQ survivor.

Shiiiiiiiiiit. Even if you can't figure it, I'd be content with a singleplayer version.

Attached: Risk_Of_Rain1.jpg (4480x2520, 851K)

>t. Only plays her to stare at her ass

GO IN, THEN GET THE FUCK OUT.

For real though, you should have items that mitigate disaster if you take a hit.

Click Drizzle. There, muh difficulty gone. If it were up to you people the whole game would play like Drizzle.

I don't.
The chinese pubs take literally everything.

I am having fun.
I am glad this game exists.
My favorite class feels unsatisfying but its ok.
I hope this game does nothing but improve.
I just wish the netcode worked client side so I could play online and not worry about lag.

Hope modding gets better as the game goes along so we can give her different costumes or clothing into the game, or new effects.

>Intel Core i3-6100

You'll get a popup saying you got 20, dont stop until then

glass + sacrifice + spite > glass + sacrifice + spite + honor + command
prove me wrong oh wait you can't

if it comes to that, I'll just redo the mod
now that I know how to do it, it likely will only take like 5-15 min
any other artifacts I should add?

Which is complete shit performance wise.

spite.

teleporter takes time to find in the beginning but as you replay the game you learn the spots where the teleporter spawns

>Sacrifice AND command
Ouch

Origin? Imp Overlord spawns every 10 minutes?

The problem i had is that I couldn't go back in since I had no good regen items. Oh well

EU 4 MANLY MEN
PICK MANLY CLASSES

>command
Why play the game on easy mode?

Present, wishing her flamethrower was slightly different.
It feels clunky and the range is far too short.

spite is in
origin is kind of in?
it apparently rarely spawns an elite that drops an item

THANK YOU SUCK CUBE

Spite is already in the game's files.

How's the Switch port of RoR1?

Most efficient way to get deicide challenge done?

Wrong. I played her well.
I still so fucking mad I died from a golem

Attached: Playtime.png (380x107, 8K)

fuck yeah, she's fun as hell and also hot.
hopefully this user pulls through.

Attached: file.png (704x863, 178K)

Imagine if the fucking missile elites were in the game

add distortion and honor

FUCK FLAME SHIT WHY THE FUCK CAN I DIE FROM A SINGLE BURN HIT IT'S NOT FAIR.

Oh fuck, Honor of course. All enemies spawn as elites.

EU LOBBY ABOUT TO WIPE, NEED ONE MORE

New thread:

They kinda are?
The stone titan uses them whenever he puts the discoball over his head.
I can see them adding volatiles later.

its alittle zoomed in but runs good

MUL-T. Just get proc items, and feathers and proceed to be untouchable from 95% of attacks while jumping, and deleting anything that can harm you from that state anyway.