GTA IV was the best GTA game. SA fags you at least have moderately good taste but V fagS FUCK OFF

Comfy GTA IV thread get in here anons

Attached: 1554050001193.jpg (250x312, 30K)

What was his problem ?

Attached: DimitriRascalov-GTAIV.jpg (462x624, 45K)

WHERE IS BARBARA WITH BIG TITTIES AND STEPHANIE WHO SUCKS LIKE A VACUUM

GTA IV was fucking shit and if you say otherwise you're a braindead retard. SA>5>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>human feces>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

imagine being this much of a pleb!

he's a rascal

No it wasn't you underaged faggot.

my first gta was 3 moron. 4 was just so much of a leap forward its not even funny

are you me? I feel the same way

V > Chinatown Wars > San Andreas > Vice City > IV > III > all the rest

no joke going around my friends house and seeing GTA 4 the first time made me save up my money from my part time job and trade my Wii in just to get an xbox 360 to play it on. When i found out it had online multiplayer as well it blew my fucking mind.

I will never get to go back and see the car damage and physics for the first time ever again and that fucking blows

No it wasnt Crowbnigger

I couldn't even play it when it released because it wouldn't run on my toaster

FIB? DO I LOOK HOMOSEXUAL?

Attached: The_Contact-GTA_IV.png (825x639, 355K)

i didn't move on to PC until after the Xbox/ps3 generation. Platform aside GTA 4 online in its heyday was something else. I played it nonstop as my go to game there was just always something to do or some fun minigame me and my friends had made up for ourselves. I was SO hyped for V and even got the special edition on pre-order but i knew within the prologue North Yankton part of the game something was up with the mechanics. By 10 hours of playtime i was quite heartbroken and when the online finally dropped a month or so later i played it a handful of times and just gave up. It was so fucking dull compared to IV.

hahaha that fact you know exactly which video demonstrates the IV > V dynamic tells me all i need to know. Stay in denial loser

GTA IV was the definition of a game series that took one step forward, and 2 steps back.
San Andreas was the perfect video game; there was so much to do, so much to explore, the missions were fun, the characters were interesting, the dialogue was great, and when you got bored of everything, going on a rampage and activating some cheats always changed the game up enough to keep you entertained.
GTA IV had some incredible graphics for the time, as well as insanely realistic physics. The story was also really good.
But they removed what made GTA fun to begin with. Everything was such a hassle, simply walking around felt like a chore because Niko walked too damn slow. Getting into a car took forever, and the cars handled like real life cars making it almost impossible to control. The map also became claustrophobic. There was no country side to explore and get away from everything for a while, there were no airplanes, the cheats were scaled back a lot, and the mayhem you could cause was extremely limited compared to SA.

So no. GTA IV is most definitely not the best GTA. SA is.

Who was the coolest government guy Yea Forums: him or Mike Toreno ?

Does the PC version STILL run like shit?

it doesn't run at all for most people because the dogwank games for microsoft live program they packaged it with doesn't work with most modern systems

actual brainlet

Fucking hell

>not using Xliveless

The thing is going back to SA after 4 feels empty. Sure theres more cars but the driving physics a boring (they don't exist desu). same with the guns, i can shoot people all day but when i'm dual wielding sawn offs and a blast a nigger and he dies in exactly the same animation as when i used the 9mm on him its boring. In 4 he would have stumbled about, possibly even misfired his own gun (no joke i shot a cop in the foot on 4 once and he shot himself in the chin and died). All this adds up to the "limited" rampaging in 4 feeling far more in depth and being in every way far more memorable and spectacular. With the city in 4 being so in depth i didn't miss the empty countryside of SA one tiny bit.

As for Niko walking too slowly you can tap the running button and run its not hard. But this is why in the (op) i say SA fags have moderately good taste because SA was amazing for it's time. 4 just made it too obsolete

April fools was yesterday you stupid fuck

>not using Xliveless

stops you from playing online which is what i want to do most

gosh Vfags really do struggle coping with this. Go beg the parents for some shark card money so you can actually access some of that "extra content" you're all wanking on about so much

The best driving and car physics. It still holds up today